Indian Neighbor in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers

She went to the kitchen and placed plates on the table, as if she was ignorant of my condition and said, "After you left in a huff, my husband shouted at me like hell. He felt terrible that you left without eating. He asked me to cook something for you and take it for you to eat. He asked me to serve you and eat with you and apologize for my behaviour."

I wondered if what she meant by serving was what I wanted to interpret. I was at a loss to respond. I just muttered, mm.. it..'s ok... I am fine." Words could hardly come out. I was slowly retreating towards bedroom to change into pyjamas. As I was about to close the bedroom door behind me, Bina pushed her toe in the door and came right behind me. She looked funnily at me standing awkwardly clutching at the bed sheet in my hands. She knew that I had nothing on underneath.

She came close to me and said, "Now do you know how it feels when you are exposed? You were the first person other than Vivek to see me like that. I am sorry for yelling at you. My husband has given me a piece of his mind and has asked me not only to apologize but to do whatever it takes to make you happy. I don't know what to do. He said that if you still acted recalcitrant, then I should call him." She came close to me and clutched my hands tightly, almost pulling me onto her. I knew she was scared of further shouting from her husband.

She said pleading, "I don't want to call him. He might again shout at me. Will you please forgive me? I will do whatever you say to make you happy, but please say that you have forgiven me."

I was losing my control. Looking at Bina's luscious body at such a close distance was driving me crazy. I could not take my eyes off her contours projecting out of her dress. I could clearly see towering over her, a part of her two full blown globes almost straining out of her bra. As she clutched my hands and pulled me closer, I lost my grip on the bed sheet. The bed sheet around me began to slip off. I moved back and fell on the bed in an attempt to stop the bed sheet from slipping off. As I fell on bed, Bina fell along on top of me.

I clutched her waist instinctively. Our mouths were level and her lips were almost on mine. She encircled her two hands around my waist and clutched me tight pushing her body into me. Her face fell on my chest. She felt hair on my chest poking into her nose. I had no control over my lund (Cock). It had uncoiled, turning into a hard steel rod. My fully erect cock poked into her crotch. Bina's hair fell all over my face covering my face completely. I was no longer in control of my actions. I raised my hands and caught her face between my hands. I pulled her face hard and pressed her lips on mine. I sucked onto her lips and holding her head between my hands, I kissed her wildly. In the process, I did not care that the bed sheet fell apart. Bina could not move her head away and gradually responded to my kisses and let her saliva slide into my mouth.

It was one hell of a kiss, which I would never forget. Her lips constantly wetted mine and my tongue poked into her mouth and tested her saliva. Her pert nipples poked into my chest. I raised her gown up and slid my hands inside. I felt the edge of her wet panty. Her secret was exposed. She was horny too. I inserted my fingers into her panty, grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them hard. I heard Bina whistling in pain as I pinched her butts. I was amazed at this woman's ferocity of kissing. She was the same woman, who made such a big fuss about my touching her.

After the kiss, I spoke into her ears, "Now you won't mind my touching you, will you?"

She bit my lips so hard that a drop of blood oozed out of the cut. She slipped down by my side. She removed the bed sheet camouflaging my lower half to expose my erect and eager cock, which stood up proudly like a flag pole. I am blessed with a sizable girth and length. I saw a look of amazement on her face momentarily. She then closed her eyes and gripped it in her hand. My cock was liberally oozing out pre-cum from the tip of its stem. She slid her fingers around its mushroom head. I was getting dizzy with her loving caress of my rock hard lund. She grabbed the foreskin of my lund and pumped the ring of her fingers around it in up and down motion to crank my shaft gently.

I discarded the last camouflage of the bed sheet. I was fully naked. I inserted my hand into her gown and grabbed her full globes under the bra. That moment was perhaps the most ecstatic moment of my life until then. Her tight supple and fully grown breasts felt smooth and slippery. Her erect nipples were a joy to feel. I pinched one so hard that Bina let out an "Ouch" in muffled voice. I raised her gown over her head to take it off her. Bina complied to discard it in a corner of the room. The strapped bra was just a formality and I pushed it above to expose her juicy boobs. Bina cranked one arm and unstrapped her bra and took it off her.

We were at that time a couple fiercely engaged in activities leading to an inevitable coitus union. I wondered in my mind, how I was able to break through the barrier of this woman who looked so sternly conservative and stubborn that at one time, my persistent efforts looked hopeless. Perhaps her resistance and reluctance were a façade to discourage casual flirts. Her conservative behaviour hid inside a deeply passionate woman.

There was only her flimsy wet panty that was covering her modesty. I pushed it down and Bina manoeuvred her legs to discard it quickly. I saw a flow of her juices dripping down her thighs wetting my bed sheet. I saw a statue of Venus lying by my side in all its glory. In spite of her laying flat on bed, her breasts and proud nipple stood firm and high. Her nipples were dark and fully swollen at my touch. Her areolas were puffed up and had numerous goose pimples on them. I kept massaging and mauling them hard. I moved up and began to suck her boobs hard. I sucked her one breast and squeezed the other hard with one hand.

I bit her nipples and sucked her breasts so hard that she cried out, "Sam, you are hurting me. Go easy," her pleadings turned me on further.

I moved down and spread her legs apart. Keeping her eyes closed, she parted her legs to let me taste her juices. I dipped my head between her legs and lapped up her juices flowing down her thighs. I began cleaning up her thighs one after another from bottom upwards. As I neared her centre, I experienced her shudder. I looked at her sweet pussy. Her pussy lips were red or rather pinkish. Her mound was bereft of any hair. Either she had low hair growth or she trimmed her hair regularly. Her mound was as smooth as one could expect. I spread the sweep of my tongue over her swollen pubic region. When I inserted my tongue into her pussy, she shuddered once again and with a big oomphh..." she sighed loudly and fell on bed. She had her first orgasm

I raised my head and applied my fingers into her love hole. As I manipulated her 'G' spot, she cried out, "ooohhhh... Sam... I am real horny. Don't tease me, fuck me now. All this time, I suspected that you wanted to fuck me. I just wanted to know how desperate you were. I wanted you earlier, I am ready for you now, Please fuck me hard." Those words were sweet music to my ears. I was horny and hungry for her. I had no woman for months. I wish I had known that Bina also had a crush on me. I would have achieved my goal much earlier.

I climbed on top of her. Bina adjusted her position so I could point my cock right on her waiting pussy. She took my lund in her hand and caressed it, as if to know how it would feel inside her. She rubbed it several times on her thick pussy lips. She said, "You have good size. You are longer and thicker than Vivek. Be gentle." and she pushed my rod gently inside. I pushed it slightly more and withdrew. I again pushed in a little more and withdrew. My cock was tightly gripped by her rather tight passage. That made me feel good. I could see that Bina also felt pleased with two or three strokes. I could see a faint smile on her face. She bit her lips as the first strokes must have stretched her passage a little and might have caused her slight pain. Her eyes were closed in anticipation of greater and heavier thrusts from then on.

I gradually started pumping her faster. I was getting deeper inside her with each stroke. As I went deeper, Bina's moaning sound increased in intensity. It was obvious she was enjoying my thicker and longer cock inside her pussy.

Suddenly we both heard a knock on the door. We both jumped up and pulled apart. I saw Vivek standing in the doorway. Bina's face fell, when she saw her husband at the door. She tried to cover herself with bed sheet. I was stunned. I knew I was in deep trouble. My mouth went dry. No words came out of my mouth. I stood there naked completely dumbfounded.

He asked his wife, "Why are you trying to cover your body. You are behaving as if I have never seen you naked. Vivek looked at me and said, "You are well endowed. Is that the reason, my wife is attracted to you? I do not want to stop you. I want to join you. Do you mind?"

He smiled. His smile helped me and Bina relax a little. We were puzzled. He quickly discarded his trousers to display his erect cock, which he took in his hands and began to masturbate. His cock was good size perhaps slightly thinner. I relaxed completely. He was not going to shout at us after all.

He moved over to Bina, gently pushed her down on bed and made her lie as before. His dangling erect cock faced Bina's mouth. Bina caught his cock in her hands and moved forward to take it in her mouth. He slipped it in her mouth between her lips and began slow pumping motion as if he was fucking her mouth. Bina was then fully relieved of her tension. She dutifully manipulated her lips to make him feel as if he was fucking her pussy.

Vivek signalled me to carry on. I was amazed at the scenario. All three of us were naked, getting ready to fuck Vivek's beautiful wife. Bina focussed fully on her husband. I was away from the couple. Vivek pulled me closer. He made me mount his wife to fuck her. I climbed on top of Bina and waited. He pointed his wife's swinging boobs, signalling me to grab them. I did not need any further goading. I got onto Bina's superb tits and swollen areolas and nipples. I enjoyed squeezing and kneading them as her husband was mouth fucking her.

Finally Vivek ejected his hot semen into his wife's mouth. Bina sputtered out his semen as he kept spraying his semen into her mouth, suffocating her breathing. She coughed for a while. I was so horny and hard to fuck her. I looked at Vivek, who signalled me to carry on the unfinished job. I resumed fucking her. That was perhaps the first time in Bina's life that she was being fucked by anyone other than her husband. She kept looking at her husband for any negative reaction. She did not find any. On the contrary her husband began to fondle her boobs as I was pumping her and her boobs swayed in all directions.

I must have fucked her for a good fifteen minutes. I was nearing the peak. I cried out, "Bina ji, I am about to come. Should I take my cock out?"

Bina did not say anything but urged me on as she pumped up her midriff in rhythm with mine to indicate that she wanted me to cum in her pussy. With a big "Ahhh..." I released a stream of my hot semen into her passage. It was a long time since I had fucked a woman and all my pant up energy was going into her body.

With a big shudder and loud moan Bina said, "Sam, I coming also along with you. With that she had a huge orgasm, after which she fell silent.

Both Vivek and I fucked Bina several times changing our positions and sleeping in between. Sometimes I found Bina fucking her husband. Sometimes I mounted her and fucked her, whilst her husband was fast asleep. Once both of us fucked Bina taking turns whilst she was asleep.

Bina and her family have shifted. I occasionally go and meet them. I had several threesomes with them. I finally caught fancy of a girl, who looked almost like Bina. We got married and the encounters with Bina and Vivek now are just sweet memories.

iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers
12