Indian Seduces His Maternal Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunt and nephew find new heights of pleasure.
4.8k words
4.53
75.3k
51

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rajmdn1
rajmdn1
148 Followers

I woke up with the sound of the doorbell. It was morning already. This must be the milkman. Madhu was lying next to me sleeping intently. I admired her nude image for a moment. She had certain contentment on her face. Her long hair was spread out in all directions. Her beautiful boobs looked loose and were hanging towards either side of her chest. Her nipples had now gone back to being soft. Her hands were spread out and I could see her vagina. She had a small bush of hair which seemed moist from our sexual juices. She was sleeping so peacefully that it almost felt like a crime to wake her up.

I reminded myself of the doorbell and quickly tried to wake her up. "Honey, you need to get up. It's the milkman on the door."

Madhu got up in an instant, almost startled. "Oh God, I need to get to the door before sister wakes up."

She grabbed a night gown and quickly draped it over herself. Next she was rushing to the main door for the milkman. I was still in the bed when she returned back to the room.

"Rajesh, you should rush to your room. What if Sangeeta wakes up and see you here. I thought you would have already gone by now."Madhu remarked.

I suddenly realised the risk and started to wear my clothes quickly. Within the next two minutes I was inside my room. Thankfully, my mother was still asleep and our secret was safe. I was still sleepy and went for another nap.

It was around 10am when I felt Madhu's hands, trying to wake me up.

"Rajesh, wake up. We have been waiting for you, for breakfast" Madhu was speaking softly standing next to me.

"Oh, I didn't realise how long I slept. I was a little tired. I will just be with you both, in ten minutes" I replied.

"What happened Jijaji? So tired after just one session! I had heard better things about you" She was giggling playfully.

"Sweetie pie, wait for the next. You will be surprised!" I said seductively.

Madhu smiled and caressed my face. She walked out of the room after gesturing me to come out soon.

Little later, I was at the dining table. Madhu and I were sitting on one side and Sangeeta was on the opposite side. We were having our breakfast over casual talk. I was observing Sangeeta and she seemed completely normal. It was clear that she had no inkling about the events between me and Madhu last night. I was feeling horny again and wanted another session with Madhu. Of course, this was not possible till the bedtime, after Sangeeta had slept.

I held Madhu's left hand below the dining table and placed it on my crotch. She tried to move it away but I was not letting it go. My penis was already hard and I could notice a little smirk on Madhu's face. She did well to hide her expression. She was now giving me side glances, gesturing to let off her hand. I was holding her hand tight and making her feel my hard crotch. She started caressing it, very slowly and gently. I was getting a strange kind of pleasure. It was kind of kinky. This was happening below the table and Sangeeta had no clue about it. My mother, also my wife, was sitting in front of me, looking at me fondly. I guess she was thinking, when she will get me back in her bed. My aunt was sitting next to me, fondling my dick, and waiting for first possible moment to take it inside her. As a man, I cannot get a sexier situation than this!

We continued our breakfast, slow and relaxed. It was a lazy Saturday morning and no one was in a hurry. After breakfast, Sangeeta was resting in the living room, watching television. Madhu got busy in completing the pending household work. I was given the shopping list, which I had to get from the grocery shop. I left for the market and returned post noon. Madhu opened the door and we both sat in the living room. Sangeeta was not there. Madhu told me that she was feeling a little dizzy and went to her room a short while back.

Madhu picked up the grocery and went to the kitchen. I went to my room to freshen up. I came out an hour later and realised that both the women were in their respective rooms. I silently peeked in Sangeeta's room and saw her sleeping. Closing her door behind me; I slowly slipped into Madhu's room. Her door was unlocked and I quietly went in. She was sitting in front of her dressing table admiring herself in the mirror. She turned around and gave me a warm smile.

"You should not be here Rajesh. Sister can wake up any moment. We should not take such risks" she said sitting there.

"I just checked on her. She is sleeping right now" I replied and went close to her. I held her hand and pulled her up. She was now standing in front of me. There was certain coyness in her appearance. She looked splendid in her saree. She had washed her hair and they were still a little wet. I could smell the freshness oozing out of her. I turned her around and pulled her in my embrace. We were now standing with my arms around her, her back towards me. I softly moved her hair from the back of her neck and started kissing there.

"Rajesh, this is a bad idea. Don't be reckless. Let's wait for the night. What is the hurry? If Sangeeta comes to know about us, all hell may break loose. And I don't want to be loveless again" she said in a little frightened tone.

"Don't worry darling. I came just to hug you. It is extremely difficult for me to stay away from you now. I want to have you in my arms as long as I can" I replied.

"Sweetheart, same is the situation with me. I can't describe what I felt last night. I felt that a dam which has been building up inside me, suddenly opened up and let all the water flow. When you picked me up in your arms, I felt like I was floating. During the act, it seemed that I would pass out from the pleasure. I can't wait to be with you again" Madhu whispered.

I pulled out one small packet from my trouser pocket and gave it to Madhu. I was still holding her in my arms and she was standing with her back pressed on my chest. She took the packet and inquired what is inside it.

"Darling, I went to the chemist. This is an after sex pill. I don't want to risk a pregnancy" I told her.

"Oh good that you got it! I was worried about the same. Last night you filled me with so much of your cum, that I was certain to be knocked up. Do you even realize how much you filled me with? It was as if my entire hole has been filled up with the warm thick liquid. It kept on seeping out for an hour or so!"

I reached out to my pocket again and pulled another packet. Madhu was now really surprised with this.

"What is this now?" she asked.

These are your daily pills that you need to take every night after dinner" I replied.

"But what are they for?" she asked a little emphatically.

I pulled her a little more close. With my one hand around her waist, I placed my other hand on her left cheek and whispered in her ear "This is to take care of what we are going to do in the night. Every night!"

She gave a shy smile. Her face turned red and she transfixed her eyes on the ground. She was silent, as if imagining the events which would unfold. I stood there holding her for a few minutes. She turned around and gave me a nice kiss. We played with each other's lips for a few minutes.

She stepped back and broke out from the embrace. "You should go now Rajesh. Let's behave like before. I will be your women in the night. But let's be like normal aunt and nephew otherwise. Ok go now" she said rather persistently.

I went out in the living room and started watching television. The day went by quite normally. Sangeeta came out for some hours. We all sat in the living room having our casual talk. Sangeeta sat next to me on the sofa, just like a loving wife. She was playing with my hands and chest. Madhu was sitting opposite noticing all this. I and Sangeeta were married and hence all this was normal. I was wondering though, what is Madhu thinking about all this. Madhu was behaving very normally around us, but I could notice how her eyes were fixed on us.

The day finally passed by. Dinner was over and Sangeeta went in her room to sleep. We continued in the living room. Both were eyeing each other seductively. Both wanted each other badly, but it was wise to wait for some time till mom had slept off. After about an hour Madhu got up and without saying anything, walked to her room slowly. I watched her walking away. Her hips swayed on either side and her long hair touched them on every step. She stood at her door and turned around to give me a look. Her eyes were hot enough to give life to my cock. She smiled and went inside the room. This was enough for me. I got up to shut down the television. It took me around five minutes to check on the main door, close the windows and switch off the lights.

I went to Madhu's room and quietly slipped in. I shut the door behind me and bolted it. Madhu had kept the room very dim with only the night yellow light. She was standing in front of the dressing table combing her hair. She had already changed, and was wearing a long cream coloured night dress. It was a one piece garment with strings on the shoulder. The dress started from her chest and went up to her thighs. The upper half of her breasts was out of the dress. The breasts looked really large with a round firm shape. There was not a single hint of sagging and they seemed like two large balls, placed on her chest. It was a body hugging dress and I could see her entire figure. Her hips were jutting out seductively. They were just the right size. Big enough to entice a man to grab them! I could see her panty line through the dress. The red colour of the panty, below the cream dress was giving a pink shade to the area.

She turned around and looked at me seductively. I was standing there transfixed admiring this sex goddess.

"Don't you want to come near your aunt?" She whispered in a seductive tone.

I replied while walking towards her "I thought you did not want to be so close to your nephew. It was your brother in law who took care of you, right?"

"Well I have changed my mind. I saw how a son was getting a 'hard on' for his mother today. So I decided to show him, what his aunt is capable of! I have always been way hotter than my sister. And my nephew should feel no different. He will get so much pleasure tonight, from his aunt, that he will forget his mom." She said in a rather challenging tone.

I was now standing in front of her. She came very close to me and put her one hand on my shoulder. Her other hand was on my chest. She unbuttoned my shirt and was playing with my chest hair. I bent down to kiss her and she immediately responded. We were locked up in that kiss. Tongues were moving in and out and hands were clasping on to each other. I started playing with her hair. Her breasts were pressed on my chest and I could feel her nipples. Her breathing grew heavier and I could now even hear her breaths.

I placed my one hand on her hips and started groping them. I pulled up her dress above her bums and was now holding naked flesh. My fingers were touching her ass hole over her panty. I could sense a twitch in her body whenever my fingers brushed either of her bottom holes. I held her by her hair and pushed her against the wall. My other hand was playing with her hips. We were still kissing each other like mad animals. I broke away from the kiss and pulled her boobs outside her dress. It was time to suck those large melons. My both hands got busy holding them. I was sucking each of her tits alternatively. My crotch was pushed between her thighs and she was pressed hard against the wall. Her both hands were over my shoulders. Her eyes were closed and she was standing silently, enjoying every bit of this moment.

My lips went back to her face and I started kissing her all over. Cheeks, neck, shoulder, chin, I was kissing her all over. My hands were now below her thighs and I pulled her up, slightly above the ground. I was biting her at places and she gave a small scream whenever it hurt. She wrapped both her legs around me and her hands held me tight around my shoulders, for support.

We continued this for some time before she pushed me a little back. I stepped back giving her some space. She stepped away from the wall and pushed me against it. Madhu took my shirt off the shoulders. Next she was unhooking my trouser, pulling them down. I was now just in my underwear. My cock was quite hard by now and was stretching my underwear. She touched my cock and stroked it gently. She went down on her knees and started licking it over the underwear. A little later she slowly pulled down the last piece of garment on me. My hard dick was standing straight above my large hanging balls. She cupped the balls with one hand, and felt the length of the cock with other. At this moment she looked up and smiled at me.

We stared at each other for few seconds before she said "Honey, are you ready for this?"

"I can't wait Aunty. Please go for it" I said in a pleading voice.

She gave a large smile and went for my dick. Her lips started kissing the head of the cock. She was licking it slowly. Between the licks and the kisses, she would take the head in her mouth and suck it. This continued for quite some time. I was going mad with pleasure. I tried holding her head but she pushed my hands off.

"You relax and enjoy, dear nephew. Let your aunt do the work" she said with a wink. I could not help but smile, noticing how she was teasing me the same way I did last night. She now started taking bigger lengths of my cock inside her mouth. Her right hand was holding the base of the cock and her lips were going in and out. Her left hand was cupping my balls gently. Her head was giving gentle motions on my cock which were getting faster with time. I was flying with pleasure. I didn't realise when I started making sexual noises. I was moaning loudly on her each stroke.

"Ah, ah, aah, Yess, ah, faster, faster. Please go faster. Don't slow down. Yes aunty. You are the best. Go on. Please."

Madhu continued with her strokes. I could not wait for a fuck now. "Madhu, I am really on the verge and cannot hold any longer. Please let me fuck you."

Madhu pulled out and replied "What is the hurry darling. The night is still young. Let us play a little. I promise I will give you a good fuck. A fuck of your life!"

We both let out a laugh on this. I used my strength to pull her up and made her stand. She hugged me tight and kissed me on the side of my neck. Next she whispered in my ear "Rajesh, let me handle this. I have promised you a great night. You will not regret it. Don't hurry. I will show you real lovemaking tonight. Let me do it my way."

She went back on her knees and got busy with my cock and balls. It was very difficult to control myself. My hands were itching to hold her head and start pushing it over my dick. To control my hands I placed them behind, between my hips and the wall. Madhu was now sucking my cock really hard. She would pause in between and spit on it to moist it. She would then lick it all around and start sucking. I have had blow jobs before but nothing was comparable to this. In fact Sangeeta would often go down on me, but this was something else!

Madhu continued for another few minutes, when I realised that I was going to cum. I forced her off and started stroking my cock. She applied all her strength and stopped me.

"What happened honey? Why did you stop me?" she asked surprisingly.

"Madhu, I was about to cum and would have deposited inside your mouth. You would have not liked it."

"Why would I not like it? In fact I want to taste your cum" she replied.

"Oh. Sangeeta never liked it, so I always pulled out before the moment. I thought you might also not like it" I said explaining my action.

"Rajesh, I told you that I will provide you such pleasures that you will forget my sister. Now relax and let me complete the job" she said before getting on with it again.

In a few minutes I was again ready to cum. She sensed it with the stiffness in my body. She had another trick up her sleeve. Suddenly she changed the rhythm of the motion over my cock. She became lot slower and started rolling her tongue over the head. Her one hand now was pressing the base of my balls. I felt like screaming. I was about to explode in her mouth but this sudden change of rhythm slowed it down. I could now feel my semen travelling slowly from the base of my dick outwards. My eyes were closed tight and my body went completely stiff. In a few seconds my thick cum came out exploding in her mouth. I gave a loud scream and my brains went in a tizzy. My orgasm must have lasted for a minute. I could feel gushes of semen exploding out of my dick.

Madhu kept on sucking me till the last drop of semen was available. She licked my cock dry of my cum before she broke away. She stood up and I pulled her close, holding her around the waist. I could see some white semen on one side of her lips. I wiped it away. She was silent as if enjoying my cum in her mouth. I was surprised that she did not spit it but swallowed it in.

She said mischievously "You have very thick cum. Now I know how you knocked up my sister so quickly. I really enjoyed your load. You can knock up any woman."

I was so tired that even standing straight was now difficult. She sensed it and walked towards the bed, holding my hand. We both were spread out on bed next to each other.

After a long silence, she asked "So how was it darling? Are you liking it my way?"

"Don't you know the answer? I never knew that blow jobs can be so pleasurable. I feel like completely spent. I thought we would do it multiple times tonight. But I am not sure now. You are truly a sex goddess" I remarked.

"Oh don't worry sweetheart. I know my ways. In no time you will want it again. Just relax now" she said confidently.

I kept on lying there looking at Madhu in admiration. She was lying next to me with our faces close to each other. My thoughts were fixated on what I had just experienced. This woman really knew her ways in bed. I was really lucky to have her. We spent another half an hour just lying there, touching each other and enjoying the moment.

A little while later, she turned around and sat up. She looked at my lifeless cock and gave a smile. "It's time to bring our little Johnny back to life!" she said teasingly. Before I realised, she was down on my cock licking it again. Soon, we were in 69 position. She was on top of me with her cunt on my mouth. Her mouth and hands were working full time on my dick. My lips and tongue were playing with her vagina. I could sense the heat rising in her cunt, which was becoming increasingly wet. Every time I sucked her vaginal lips, she would give a soft scream. The sexual heat was rising again and my manhood was back in its glory.

We now changed our positions. I made her lay on top of me. I was holding her around her waist. With one hand I pulled her face above mine and started kissing her. My other hand was pressing her hips. She was thrusting her thighs on mine and her cunt was rubbing my dick. Madhu was a curvaceous woman and holding her in this position was really turning me on. She kept on moving slowly over my dick, lying on top of me. I was playing with her hair and her boobs. We both were really enjoying.

I suddenly turned and rolled over in the bed. Our positions were now swapped and I was on top of her. I kissed her deep and hard. She closed her eyes and let go of herself. I continued kissing while my hands were kneading her breasts. Then in one quick motion I inserted my cock inside her. Her eyes suddenly opened in a surprise, as if she was not expecting it. Our faces were practically touching, and we were looking each other in the eye. Slowly, I started the motions. I wanted this to last long, so I kept it really slow. She just lay there looking in my eyes, enjoying every push. It would have been a few minutes, when she asked me to stop.

rajmdn1
rajmdn1
148 Followers
12