Indian Seduces His Maternal Aunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rajmdn1
rajmdn1
148 Followers

"This is my night. I want to be in charge" she remarked before rolling me over and sitting on my thighs. Her back was facing me. She went on her knees with her hands on both my legs. Slowly, she sat on my cock. She went slow about it and it took some seconds before she could take it in completely. Slowly she started moving her thighs up and down.

This was a reverse cowgirl sex position. She was on her knees with her hands on my legs. I was facing her back and could see my dick coming out of her hole each time she went up and down. Watching my dick go in and out of my aunt's cunt was intoxicating. I was really hot by now. It was a very pleasurable position as she was taking the entire length of my pole. I could feel touching the base of her cunt in each thrust. She was giving a small scream, every time she came down. I held her at the waist and was helping her with the motions. We were enjoying it to the full. Both of us were now moaning on each thrust.

She continued in the rhythmic motions before I made her stop. She got off me. I gestured her to come off the bed with me. I pulled a chair and sat on it. She was standing next to me touching my chest. I pulled her in front with both legs on either side of the chair. With one hand I held my cock, and with other I pulled her down to sit on it. She went down on it slowly. We sat facing each other, for some time. She was kissing me with her arms around my neck. My cock which was resting inside her cunt, was very hard by now. I could feel the inner walls of her cunt pulsing on my cock. I wrapped my hands around her, caressing her back and playing with her hair. She continued kissing as if that she did not want to let it go. I placed my palms below her hips and started moving them up and down. Every jump would make her boobs move on my chest. I continued the motions and she was really enjoying it now.

She curved her body backwards and her head was bent back. Her open long hair was hanging loose touching my knees. She had stopped making efforts to move and left it entirely on me. I was using my strength to push her up and down. She closed her eyes and said "Go on Rajesh, make me happy. I am really enjoying this. You are going right up to my base. Keep on, don't stop.

I also loved it. We kept on moving in that position. Her breasts were hanging loose, jumping vigorously, close to my face. I was licking her tits and she was rubbing my chest. Her sexy screams were filling the room. Her eyes were shut tight and her head bent back.

She leaned forward again to kiss me. She took my hands away from her hips and placed them on her breasts. Madhu seemed to be really horny now. She stated moving on my cock faster. I started kneading her breasts and licking her tits.

"Yes suck them, press them harder. Please. I want you to squeeze them hard. Go on play with them" she started talking while jumping on my dick. Her hands were moving around my chest and back.

I now took control and held her again on her waist. The heat was rising inside me and I wanted the motions to be faster. I started helping her in her jumps. She understood what I wanted, and increased the speed. A little later, I was going to cum. I whispered in her ear "darling, I am about to cum".

"My cunt is waiting to welcome your juices honey. Deposit all of it deep inside me."

She continued kissing while increasing the speed even further. I came inside her with a long scream. She kept on hugging me tight and did not stop her motions. My orgasm continued for a few seconds. My dick was spurting out my load in multiple splashes. Each time she felt the warmth of my cum spraying on her inner walls, her body would twitch and she would bite my lips. After a few seconds, she stopped moving and sat there with my dick still inside.

We continued sitting like that, enjoying it to the maximum. It seemed that she did not want to move. I wrapped my arms tight around her and stood up. I walked to the bed carrying her. We both lied down hugging each other.

"So was it a night to remember?" she asked smiling at me.

"Truly unforgettable!" I replied. "You took me to new heights of pleasure. Where did you learn all this?"

"My dear nephew, you are not the only one in the family who is good at sex. I used to be quite experimental in my young days. But I never found a partner who could match me. I am glad that I have finally got you." She said holding me in her arms. "Tonight, you fucked made me really well. I could not even count how many times I got orgasms. Every woman dreams of a strong virile man like you. I am fortunate to finally have you."

She continued "Rajesh, I have got this pleasure after waiting for a very long time. And I know that this will not last long. After sister's delivery, you will be back with her. But I want to make the most of this time. Please take me as much as you want, till I am here. I would cherish these love sessions all my life."

She leaned forward and kissed me. I could feel the love that was emanating from her. We kept on lying, hugging each other before we went into sleep.

*********

The story continues in part 3... If you liked the story please drop in a line in the comments section or on my email id mentioned in the profile. It really encourages a writer to hear the reader's view.

rajmdn1
rajmdn1
148 Followers
12