Indian Seduces His Maternal Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and pulled her along. We were both standing now and I started taking off her saree. She was too excited to speak. I could feel that she was going weak on her knees. I took off the rest of her clothes and she was now in her inners. I took one step back to admire her body. She was a really beautiful woman. She had slender shapely legs and very sexy hips. Her hips were round and firm. She had a thin waist line and flat tummy. Her breasts were covered by pink coloured bra. They were round shaped and were coming out from the sides of the bra. They were easily 36D, if not bigger. She noticed me admiring her body and coyly folded her arms around her chest. Her face was glowing in anticipation. She had full lips but very soft. She was biting her lips softly. Her eyes were looking down on the floor. She had done her hair in a bun.

I quickly undid my clothes and was down to my boxers. I went behind her and held her by the waist. In one motion I pulled her hair bun and opened it. Her silky hair fell down like stream of water in a fountain. She had soft silky long black hair, coming down to her hips. I already had a huge hard on. I pushed my hips a little further. She could feel my dick between her bums and she gave a soft scream. I sat down on the foot of the bed and pulled her in my lap. She was now sitting with her back towards me. I opened her bra and both my hands were on her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard. I started pressing them between my fingers and she started moaning slowly. Her nipples were dark pink. I suddenly saw our image in the mirror upfront. I could see a long haired, sexy woman with large boobs sitting in my lap. Her face had ecstasy on it. She was enjoying every moment. This made my hard on even bigger. She was startled on feeling my ever growing dick.

"Are you a man or a horse? How much more will it grow? How does my sister take it every night?" she remarked.

"Sweetheart, it has grown exceptionally big because of you. I have never felt so horny before in life. You are the sexiest woman I have met. A special woman like you deserves a special dick!"

She smiled shyly and closed her eyes. I kept on pressing her silky soft boobs. It was a completely different feeling, to play with such large boobs. Sangeeta's boobs were nice but relatively smaller. Madhu's bigger boobs were really turning me on.

I moved her hair to one side and started kissing the back of her neck. I was alternating between kissing her earlobes and her neck. Both my hands were busy playing with her boobs. This made her even more hot. It seemed that her body was stiffening. She was taking long hard breaths and giving soft moans. I moved my right hand to her cunt. To my surprise, her panty was wet from her cunt juice. As I touched her vagina, she gave a loud hiss. Her body stiffened further and she kept on giving long moans. She jerked suddenly and then relaxed a bit. I realised that she just went through an orgasm.

She was really itching for a fuck now. I pulled down her panties and inserted my finger in her cunt. It was like entering a volcano. I could feel her cunt juices coming down in flow.

At this moment, she whispered in my ear "Darling, I have heard that you are good at foreplay. But I had not imagined that you were so good. However, you know that I haven't had proper sex in years. I can't take this any longer. Please fuck me."

"Madhu, what is the hurry? We have whole night with us. I have just started. Let's play with each other for some time. I promise you, I will give you a very good fuck. A fuck of your life!"

"Darling, this is not the last time we will do it. I am unable to hold myself any longer. Please have mercy and do it" she pleaded.

I agreed to her request. We stood up and I took off my boxers. My penis sprung out like a steel pole. I took her one hand and made her hold it. She was stroking it gently. I sat back and started to get her in position. I wanted to do it sitting, and tried to make her sit on my dick. As soon as she realised this, she went a step back.

"No honey, this is our first time. Let's do it lying down. We will try other positions later." She lied down on the bed and gestured me to come on top.

I climbed on top of her. My one hand was holding her, around her waist. I placed my other hand behind her head. This way I could hold her tight. I started kissing her passionately. Her breasts were pressing hard against my chest. My dick was touching her vagina lips. We continued like this for few minutes.

Madhu whispered in my ear "Honey, please be soft and very gentle with me. I don't think my unused cunt will be able to take any roughness from your massive dick. I am really scared right now. Promise me that you will do it slow."

"Don't worry aunty. Leave that on me. You just enjoy and let me do all the work" I replied back.

"Sweetheart, this woman under you, is your sister in law and not your aunt" she quipped laughingly. I nodded in response.

"Honey, now please come inside" Madhu whispered.

"Few more minutes darling. Let me play. You are so sexy." I said teasingly.

Madhu was going mad in heat. My dick was already at the vagina gates. She placed her hands on my hips. In one quick motion she pushed her thighs upwards, while pushing my hips downwards. My dick went straight inside her wet vagina, all the way down. Madhu gave a loud scream. I also let out a soft moan. This came unexpected. Her cunt was hot and completely wet. Her juices were flowing continuously and I could feel its warmth on my entire dick.

"If you don't start humping me right now, I will kill you" she thundered.

I also did not want to wait. My hard dick wanted to go for it. I had not had sex for months. And now I was having it with a super sexy woman. My mom's sister was under me and I was about to hump her. This thought made me even hornier and it was now impossible to hold. I started moving in and out of her. Every time I pushed inside, I could hear her give a long moan. I was holding her tight in the same position as earlier. Now that I had started humping, our bodies were rubbing against each other vigorously. I continued kissing her. I pushed her breasts slightly higher and was sucking them now.

We were both sweating. Our bodies had a golden glow in the dim yellow light. She was tight in my arms and my long dick was ravaging her cunt. Her moans were gone and she was now speaking words on every push.

"Yes, Yess, more, slower, please, never stop, keep going, yesss, I love you, yes. Fuck me like a whore. Go full deep inside me. Keep going. Yess baby"

I kept on with the fucking. My speed was now increasing. I was humping her at much faster pace. She seemed to be enjoying every bit of it. Her cunt juices were now making a slurpy sound on every drill. She kept on making noises. Now I was nearing my climax. I had also stated giving soft moans. I was fucking so fast, that our banging was making loud noise, every time I pushed in.

She went silent, as if to ready herself for my load. After another 5-6 pushes my cock started unloading inside her. I gave a loud scream at his point and she also screamed with me. I continued my movements for another 30 seconds till my entire load was down inside her. This was a lot of cum, which had pent up inside me over last few months. All of it was out inside her cunt now. She seemed to be enjoying the warm cum dripping off my dick inside her.

We both stayed in that position for next 5 minutes trying to catch our breaths. I pulled out and lied down next to her. I could see my cum seeping out from her vagina. We both kept on looking at each other, smiling, bodies embracing. Either of us didn't realise when we went to sleep.

*********

The story continues in part 2... If you like the story please drop in a line in the comments section or on my email id mentioned in the profile. It really encourages a writer to hear the reader's view.

12