Indian Servant - Sharing

Story Info
Sharing the lover with a friend.
5.7k words
3.58
89k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nayes
Nayes
19 Followers

1

Celine and Roger were growing apart. It was inevitable. In the early days they had sex two or three times day. Mid morning after Sylvester has gone to work and the kids off to school. Then in the afternoon soon after lunch before the kids were back from school. They had to try hard not to let the kids know any thing was amiss. That was one condition Sylvester insisted on which they them selves never intended to break. Then in the nights, after the kids go to sleep, Celine some time sneak out of the main bed room and go to bed with Roger, always making sure she was back in bed before the kids get up. The kids had a habit of some times walking into the parent's bedroom when they get up in the morning.

It was Roger who raised the issue of being bored with what they were doing. Celine herself felt that the initial excitement was not there any more. She felt that he was a bit immature and was sort of getting tiered of 'mothering' him. But, by the same token she did not want it all to end. It was better than the sex life she had with Sylvester. She wondered whether he was tiered of her because of the age difference.

"No! Age has nothing to do with it. It is not fun any more as we are doing the same thing over and over again."

"Do you want to try some thing different?"

She hired some adult videos to watch together and try to emulate some of the things they saw on the screen. She had a sore backside for days after trying some of the 'acrobatic postures' as she called them and even a bit of bleeding when she went to the toilet after they tried anal sex. Thankfully, after one attempt, Roger refused to take part in it. Even change of venues did not bring much enthusiasm on the part of Roger. Even they tried sex in the swimming pool in the middle of that day.

One day they were watching an adult video in an afternoon. In fact Roger was the one who was watching at that time as she was on her knees, between his parted legs sucking his cock. He suddenly blurted out,

"Hey I like that."

Celine could not reply him back straight away as her mouth was filled with his cock that was about to explore in her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh......" he moaned as he shot his load in her mouth. Celine, over the period of time, has acquired the taste of his cum to the extent she could swallow it with out feeling nauseated. She finished licking off the cum from his cock and lifted her head and asked him,

"What was that about sweet heart?"

"I will play it back for you."

Roger rewound the tape to where he wanted. There was a couple -- the woman had hugh tits and the man had his face buried in between the two upright mountains. The man was kneading the breast with both his hands while trying to slap them against the sides of his face. It looked very erotic.

"I would not mind having a woman with that kind of breasts"

"Oh. Don't you like mine any more?" Celine was teasing him.

"I like yours, you silly. But...you know what I mean."

"Hey anything more than a mouth full is wasted as they say!"

Roger always had a big crush on big boobs. Since the day he came across a photo of Dolly Parton, he was fascinated by them. He can't even remember how old he was then. But growing up in the out backs of an Indian village, it has been only a fantasy; he has never seen a naked one leave alone touched any boobs until he met Celine. With all due respect, Celine's breasts were average, just right for her petite figure, but unfortunately did not come up to the expectations of the his fantasies.

Celine knew about his fantasies. When they went out, she has noticed him staring at the boobs of women specially the ones who were well endowed and has told him in no uncertain terms that it was rude to do so. He was conscious of it since then and has been quite discrete when he wanted to admire the boobs of women who were scantly dressed on the streets.

"It is only a just a passing thought any how. Where will I ever get to meet some one like that?"

Roger continued, "Unless of course you could introduce me to one of your friends."

"Who among my hand full of friends will fall under that category?"

They both thought about the same person almost simultaneously, "Meena!"

Meena and her husband Lex has been family friends for many years but over the years when they were all busy with their respective growing families, they did not get around to see each other as often as they would have liked to. Their kids were now in boarding school. Lex and Meena were older than Celine and Sylvester, in their 50s.

Roger has met them once when he was out with the family at some function. Meena was wearing a sari and the blouse she was wearing was quite body hugging that it made more than justice to her boobs. Roger was absolutely fascinated by them and at every opportunity he did not fail to admire it from far and near.

Both Lex and Meena kept them selves quite fit. Regular exercise and careful eating made them keep their weight down and people always estimated their ages lots lees that what they were. Meena has always been a stunning looking woman, quite tall and with a lovely bosom which has always been her best attribute. Lex always used to joke about it saying that he married her just for the sake of her boobs! Age has not made much difference to her figure specially her boobs have not lost much of their contour over the years.

"How on earth am I going to coax her to let you do that to her?" Celine pondered.

"No harm in trying."

Celine's mind started to go on an over drive. If only she could match Meena with Roger, it will give her the opportunity to slowly get him out of her life in a tactful manner and may be... a big may be... she could try to hook on to Lex!

Celine always had a crush on Lex, from the fist day they ever met. He was just the opposite of Sylvester. Lex was a tall and handsome man with full black hair and a well groomed moustache There have been many an occasion when Sylvester was having sex with her, she has fantasised that it was Lex. She has not had that fantasy for a long time at least since Roger came into her life. Now, thinking about it made her feel quite excited. She could not but help herself for a minute trying to compare Lex with Roger and to her surprise Lex came out a winner hands down. Definitely he will be more mature and experienced. The thought of it really made her wet. She has to play her cards well. First of all no way should Roger know that she fancied Lex. That may back fire and bring unnecessary jealousies. Secondly this could be one way of she could 'ease off' Roger from her life. She was shocked that she even contemplated it. But in heart of hearts she was also getting a bit stale with their relationship. It was fun for a short time playing 'mother' to a younger person. But, some times a woman needs an 'adult'. She smiled at the last thought.

"What are you smiling about?"

She has to quickly think of some thing to say.

"You are a real bastard. You will rather have Meena any time than me, don't you?"

Roger smiled.

"Don't tell me you are jealous?"

"No. You can have her boobs any time." She was quick to reply.

She was thinking.

"But we have to work out how we are going to approach this. Leave it with me I will work out some thing."

2

The opportunity arose sooner than she thought would happen. She ran into Meena when she went for shopping to the city. It is not often she goes there nor does Meena. They had a cuppa in a sidewalk café trying to catch up on news of each other.

Suddenly out of blues, Meena asked her, "How is your lover Boy?"

Celine was stunned at her question.

"What do you mean...?" she stuttered.

"Oh come on. It is plain as any thing. You and Roger are getting off, aren't you?"

Celine blushed.

"The couple of times when we visited you, I could see openly the way you two were looking at each other and inter-reacting and I knew straight away that some thing was going on between you two. In fact I saw him touching you more than a few times during the short period if time we were there."

"Did Lex say any thing.....?" she stammered.

"Men are not that clever in noticing things!" Meena exclaimed.

"Now that you have guessed it, there is no point in hiding it any way."

Celine told her every thing from the beginning. As she related the happenings, Meena started to get excited. She became conscious of the fact that she was getting wet. They walked away from the crowded area.

"Have you ever been with any one....?" Celine asked Meena.

"No way! Wish I had. I was only teasing you. I have never been unfaithful to Lex. I guess like any other Indian bride"

"I was the same, a virgin bride and until a few weeks ago never set an eye on another man. And here I am, a slut!" Celine exclaimed.

"I have been tempted though, on and off but never had the courage to act on it"

"It has to be our Catholic upbringing" Celine remarked.

"And throw in the Indian culture for good measures." They both laughed.

Meena continued, "But I can't say the same thing about Lex though."

Meena told Celine that she has always known that Lex was having affairs for a long time. But he was quite discrete about it and thus she did not worry at all. She also knew that he will never have the courage to leave her.

"Hey I know it is not nice to talk bad about your husband behind his back, but now I can tell you some thing, I guess; I never liked Sylvester at all" Meena confessed.

"I had a feeling that you did not. I have seen him gaping at you boobs openly in front of me and it was so disgusting."

"Yes that is the very reason I hated him. Secretly admiring is one thing but publicly gawking is different."

They talked for quite some time. Celine told her about how she got married to Sylvester and how she carried a hatred for him all her life. Roger happened to be at the right place at a time, not soon enough though.

Hearing all these tales made Meena even more excited.

"Can I ask you some thing, what is it like being with another man after being only with your husband all your life?" Meena queried.

"If you want an honest answer, I have to say it was an easy decision for me as I hated being with Sylvester."

"You are a lucky Devil. He is such a hunk anyway."

"I know." Celine beamed with pride.

"Hey I wish I could have a piece of him", Meena said out of blues.

"You little Tart. What made you think I want to share him with you?" Celine asked her with a mock anger.

"Oh. I am sorry. I did not mean it to come that way." Meena was all apologetic.

"Nay. I was only teasing you. To be honest, I don't mind sharing him especially with you, you having been my best friends for years."

"Jee. Thanks. It will be fun to be honest if you could make it happen." Meena was really getting excited to the extent she could feel her panties getting well and truly wet.

Celine wanted to play it cool. She knew if she wanted she could have taken Meena home straight away and made it all happen. But she wanted her to crave for it a little longer. She has to some how or other find a way of getting Lex into the equation too with out appearing to be keen.

"I will see what I can do about it. I promise" Celine assured her.

"I will be eternally grateful to you." Meena was beaming with joy.

"I will hold you to your promise, don't you worry."

They parted company Celine promising Meena that she will contact her soon after talking to Roger. When she went home, she did not mention to Roger anything about meeting Meena.

Few days later, Meena rang her. Celine apologised for not having raised the issue with Roger. Meena was a bit disappointed, as she was hoping to ask Celine to lend Roger's services for a party she was having, to help with the catering. She was hoping that when he goes over to her place she may be able to get the opportunity to sleep with him. Celine told her she will be more than a happy to let Roger to come over to her place. She suddenly thought of an idea.

"Why not try to seduce him while he is over there rather than do it as a planned event. That will be more exciting."

Meena thought about it for a moment.

"What a great idea. Yes it will be more fun that way. I am sure I still have a few charms left!" Meena said laughingly.

"Yes you have a couple of them!" Celine remarked teasingly. "I won't say any thing to him about what we have talked."

"Don't you worry, he won't be the same again when he comes back to you," Meena quipped.

"That is what I am worried about," Celine retorted.

They both laughed.

3

Celine mentioned about the party to Roger and told him that it may give him the chance to fulfil his fantasies. He was of course not aware of the conversation between Celine and Meena. He was a bit disappointed that Celine has not already talked to Meena about it as he was made to believe. Celine told him it was better this way as it could become a spontaneous thing if he could sort of woo her while he was there. Lex was supposed to away for the day. The plan was for Celine to drop him early in the morning and pick him up late that evening.

Roger was dressed and ready quite early in the morning. Celine could not help teasing him.

"Look at you. Dressed for the Kill! Never seen you putting so much effort dressing up before, for my sake."

"What is the point of getting into good clothes for you any how? The first thing you do is to rip them off" he retorted back.

They drove in silence. Celine could not help but getting a tinny winy bit jealous. He was hers all these days and it is going to change today. But the reward for it could be Lex. Thinking of him made her feel nice and warm. Hope it will be soon,

Meena met them at the gate. Celine did not get down as she had to go back home to drop the kids at school. Roger was quite shy when he got down from the car. After a quick hello to Meena Celine gave a wave to him off and drove off.

Meena invited him into the house. He was quite non communicative in the beginning. She gradually broke the barrier and soon he started to open up. Talking in between their native tongue also helped.

When she received him. She was wearing a jumper on top. But after a short time, she took it off. She had a semi transparent lacy blouse which had a low cut neck line and he could see clear as a day light the black half cup push up bra underneath. Roger had to try hard not to stare at her boobs which were virtually poking straight into his line of vision.

Meena was quite aware of the effect her attire was having on him. It was deliberate and she was glad that it was having its effect. But she was careful not to embarrass him by making him know that she is aware of his predicament.

They started to get the luncheon ready. But every time she bent down or turned he could not avoid noticing her bulging boobs. He was getting an erection which fortunately for him was not quite obvious because of the loose trousers he was wearing. But once when they passed each other, Meena accidentally rubbed against the front part of the body and she felt the bulge as it pressed against her legs. As soon as it happened, he realised it and immediately turned away from her to avoid her noticing it. That is what he thought, but Meena did not fail to feel the bulge and she also turned away from him, suppressing a smile.

After this cat and mouse game which went on for some time, she decide to make the move. She bent down in front of him pretending to pick some thing from the floor. She looked up and saw him staring down at her boobs which were quite visible to him.

"Did you like the bird's eye view?" she asked him, mischievously.

He was shocked and was lost for words.

"What... what did you mean?" he stammered.

"I know that you were looking at my boobs from the time you came here. Don't deny it."

"Oh... I... didn't... sorry.... I did not mean to..."

"It is Okay Roger, honestly. I am not upset at all"

"Oh." He did not know what to say.

"You like it don't you?"

"Yes I love it." He was honest and forthright. He thought that was the best way.

"I am pleased that you like it." She continued. "I tell you what. After the party, when every one has gone home, I will let you see it properly."

She noticed the big smile on his face. It was like the face of a little boy who has been promised a candy if he behaved himself!

She was tempted to rip her blouse and bra off then and there and let him play with it. But she wanted him to yearn for for it a bit longer. It is best that way.

"In fact, I will let you do more than look at it if you do a great job with this luncheon."

When she got up from her position, she purposely headed his bulge gently and also rubbed her boobs against his body and did not look back to see how he reacted.

Roger almost came in his pants.

They did not have much time before the guests were arriving and there was no time for any more small talk or by play. Roger got into the chore with his heart and soul. He knew there was a reward at the end of the tunnel.

Meena went and changed herself into the formal dress for the occasion. Roger stayed in the back ground in the kitchen. No one knew of his presence. Meena was not going to make his presence public. Knowing her friends, she did not want to give any opportunity for any one to start questioning about him.

It was almost 4 pm before the last of the guests left. Meena has asked Roger to go and rest in the spare room and he took the opportunity to have a well deserved nap. He was woken by the door opening and Meena walked into the room. His tongue suddenly went dry. She was an attractive woman any how but with the make up and all she looked smashing - long black hair, brown skin, pouty lips, tall, voluptuous, with magnetic black eyes. He was starring at the main attraction. The one thing Meena had that he wanted more than anything else was her tits. They were glorious, natural and bouncing, despite the bra she was wearing.

For as long as he could remember, he was attracted to women with large breasts. No, not just large but enormous. Celine had average breasts. She was his first and only woman and there was no choice any how. But he always used to admire women who were well endowed. When he first met Meena he was take aback by the size of here tits. Just the sight of them was enough to make his mind spin. And her she was looking spectacular.

Meena slowly, unbuttoned her top, one by one. Smiling at his face as he watched eager to see all that Meena was revealing. When Meena had unbuttoned the one just below her bra, Meena pulled the sides back and stopped, framing her tits...her magnificent tits...with the blouse. Her bra was lace, and Meena knew, without even looking down, that he could see her nipples through the lace.

He was entranced. Looking at those breasts, he could see the darker nipples at the tips. Through the bra. That was where he wanted to be. But he stared at the entire breadth of lace-covered melons offered to him from a few feet away, while he sat in his bed, unmoving. Meena began to taunt him.

"Is this what you want, dear?" Meena reached down and pulled at the nipples. "Do you see these nice juicy nipples waiting for your touch? Do want to lick them? Kiss them? Suck them? They are soft and warm....Mmmmm..." Meena cooed as she cupped them in her hands, thrusting them out to him.

Her bra was one of those half-bras, the cup covering up to just above the nipples. The upper curves were exposed to his eyes in all of their abundance. Meena plucked at her dark teats. She could feel herself getting moist between her legs.

His mouth was open now, and his hands flexed convulsively. He wanted nothing more than to grab on to those tits. He had fairly large hands, but he would bet that it would take both hands to completely hold one of her boobs while he nursed on the end. He swallowed as Meena approached him.

Nayes
Nayes
19 Followers
12