Indian Servant - Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nayes
Nayes
19 Followers

Meena stood directly in front of him now. His face was even with her tits. Meena could tell he wanted to touch them. He wasn't even looking at her face or the rest of her body now; he was completely fixated on the bounty before him.

"Through the bra, suck them now. Through my bra," Meena hissed at him. "No hands. Just your mouth. Make those nipples hard. Now"!

He did not need any more prompting. His mouth immediately found the dark nipple peaking through the lace and his teeth grasped it so he could pull it into his mouth. He felt the warm hard point of flesh that was still so soft. Even through the lace it was enough to make his prick into complete hardness. He shifted in the edge of the bed he was sitting. He was still completely clothed and his cock was confined.

"Ooohhhhh," Meena moaned softly.

It had been a while since Lex had paid attention to her nipples. In fact, she can't remember when was the last time Lex has made love. Thinking of it made her a bit angry. Who is having the last laugh now.

Even though it was through the fabric of her bra, it felt wonderful. Meena looked down, and she could see that his eyes were closed. He was concentrating on the task at hand. Her eyes closed and her head fell back against her neck as Meena wallowed in the sensations. Meena pulled back and he looked up at her face with a sad expression on his face.

Meena smiled, she wanted to tease him more.

"Oh baby, what are you looking at me like that? Are you upset that I took away your new play things? Did you like having my tits in your face? Do you want more?"

Meena played with him, as she stroked herself before his eyes. She ran her hands all over her breasts, and then started to unbutton her blouse. Meena shrugged it off and stood before him clad in her bra, her skirt, and her heels. "Come, help me to take off the bra," Meena invited him.

He jumped to his feet, eager to help her off with her clothes. He practically leapt and stood in front of her waiting for her instructions.

"Good boy. I am glad to see that you didn't touch me without permission," Meena said approvingly.

"Now, watch me unhook this bra so you know how to do it for next time. I expect that you will know how to dress and undress me from now on."

He has done it before with Celine, at least to undo the bra. But this was different. Apart from the fact the breasts were huge, the bra hooks were in front unlike Celine's which were in the back.

He watched intently as her hands reached down to the hooks in the front of her tits. He noticed that the clasps were struggling keep the breasts from bursting out. Meena let her hands rest there for a moment, and then twisted it; the cups sprang apart, exposing her light brown flesh for his adoring eyes.

He was amazed! They sagged a little bit, but they were huge, he expected them to sag more knowing that she was in her 50s. They looked firm, even without the support of the bra. And her nipples were even larger than he had thought seeing them through their lacy cover. His mouth watered, and her hands came up and pulled his chin up so he looked her in the face.

"Come around and help me slide this off now, boy," Meena told him.

Meena was wet now, and she realized that being with a boy or rather a young adult was a definite turn-on. She turned her back and let him slide it off her shoulders. And when she turned around, she saw him looking with a startled look on his face.

"What is bothering you?" Meena asked.

She was getting used to calling him boy. It gave her a sexually dominant sensation. With Lex it was him who was always the leading person and as an obedient Indian wife, she accepted it. Now it was her turn to enact her fantasies in a reversal of roles.

"I have never saw tits that were this big before," he stuttered, blushing a little bit as he realized that he probably sounded stupid. "Not even in books or videos."

"Oh... have you been watching dirty pictures were you? Naughty boy!"

Meena smiled. She climbed onto the bed and propped herself in a sitting position against the head board. She was still wearing her skirt and stockings, but had kicked off her heels.

"Come here," Meena nodded and patted the area next to her body.

He jumped onto the bed and Meena frowned.

"No. Take off your clothes first. I want you naked. I want to see your body while you are playing with my breast."

He got off the bed, excited to please her, and stripped. He wasn't ashamed of what he had to offer. He knows he had a good body. Celine has told him may times and he has seen other men on the beach. He posed for a moment so Meena could look at him. His hand automatically stroked his erect cock as if to soothe its hardness,

Meena smiled again, and patted the bed. "Now. I want you to sit here now and lay your head on my tits."

He hurried and crawl across the bed. His head was pillowed on those magnificent breasts. He inhaled, smelling her. Meena smelled faintly of rose. Her nipples were still hard, and he looked at them up close. He could see the bluish veins running under her brown skin to the tips, pumping the blood through, making them alive and warm and exciting.

"Now, my sweet heart. They are yours and you can do whatever you like within reason of course. Make me feel good. Lick them. Suck them. Milk them. Can you do that?"

"Oh yes," he breathed, never taking his eyes off of the reward before him. He was so turned on. He wanted to gulp them, make her nipples hard. He wanted to pull on them, and imagine that he could feel milk coming out of them. He wanted to stay here forever, wanting to adore her.

He took his hands and began to knead the melon closest to him. He was fascinated by the softness and yet the firmness beneath it. He kissed every inch of that breast. He licked up and down it. He ran his tongue from the base to the summit. And then he took the nipple into his mouth and sucked on it, much like a baby trying to draw nourishment from its mother's breast. He massaged that breast, pulling on it, while he took as much into his mouth as he could. He moaned like a baby hungrily sucking with slurping noise.

Meena pulled away from him and he groaned. Meena pulled his head toward her other breast. "You wouldn't want to neglect this one, would you?" Meena murmured.

He immediately began sucking at the already engorged nipple. Her hands ran through his hair and pulled him even more firmly against her tit pressing his nose deep into the softness. He could feel her breasts all over his face almost suffocating. Now and then he has to stop and surface to take a few breaths before resuming the sucking.

Meena was beside herself. She has never been with aroused so much in her life. Meena couldn't believe this. Lex has been a great lover and was always considerate in making sure that she enjoyed as much as he did. But there were certain cultural barriers which limited what they do in their love making. With Roger, she felt that she was out of her restrains and was free of all her hang-ups. It was a sensual experience with a mixture of diverse emotion -- guilt, adventure, fantasy etc.

He had spent more than thirty minutes on one breast, until Meena couldn't take it anymore, and she switched him to the other. Meena vividly remembered that the sensation was what it was like when she was nursing her children. He pulled on her tit with his hand, and it felt like he was milking her. Meena loved the sensation. She could feel the puddle of wetness beneath her and knew she was going to come without anyone even touching her pussy. He was going to do it. Her Indian toy-boy was going to make her orgasm just from pulling on her breasts.

He switched back and forth, his hands caressing, massaging and milking each tit while his mouth pulled, licked and sucked.

"That's right, make mommy feel good. Suck mommy's big tits. Mmmmm... Would you like to stay here and do this all the time for me? Celine won't be happy though. You suck so well. Milk me, boy. Do you like mommy's big tits? You are such a good boy..." Meena kept rambling. She was ecstatic.

He loved what she was saying, and they were music to his ears. He wanted to be a baby who suckled and drank mothers' milk. It was probably a hang up he had for his mother? Who knows how the subconscious mind works.

And he sucked and milked even more intensely. As she continued to encourage him, his excitement increased and his body twitched as he came, all over the bed, without even touching himself. Meena glanced down as Meena felt his body convulsively jerk and saw the spurts of semen jet out of his cock. That was all it took. Meena felt herself tumble over the edge finally and her whole body spasmed as Meena came, convulsing over and over, her pussy tightening on itself.

Meena finally pulled him off of her, by his hair and looked down at her ravaged tits. They were darker and angry looking. Her nipples were huge. She could see scratch and teeth marks all over her boobs; but she never felt any time during the time that he was rough enough to have caused all the scrapes. Thank God they will be gone before Lex come back from his week end.

He looked down at his cock, which was still half-hard, and the puddle underneath it. Then he looked at her. She was not going to touch his cock, at least not that day. He did not attempt to touch her pussy either. It was for another day. They were both pleasantly exhausted.

Meena pulled his chin so he was looking at her face and pulled him towards her for a long, wet kiss. It was the first time they kissed. It was so passionate. They held each other in a long embrace.

They could hear the sound of a car coming through the front. It was Celine coming to pick him up. They quickly got dressed. They did not look at each other. There was no time for it. Meena knew that she will have him any time she wants to.

When he was about to leave, she shoved some money into his hands and thanks him for his invaluable help. He tried to give it back. She told him that it will be handy when he sends money back home to help his folks. He was very grateful to her thoughts. They did not show any emotions as they parted company and he got into the car with Celine. The journey home was very quiet. Celine did not try to prise any information out of him and was content to leave him alone, even though she was quite curious to find out what ever happened between them.

Nayes
Nayes
19 Followers
12