Indian Sex Club Ch. 08

Story Info
Sexfight, clit piercing ceremony, extreme nude beauty contest.
8.8k words
4.37
14k
5
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, twists and turns of the Subcontinent Railway Sex Club will be found by reading the Indian Sex Club Story series.

Mai and I arrived at the Candelles Vietnamese Wedding Reception where a Vietnamese body beauty contest was to be held at midnight. Mai was 43 and 10 years ago was the world 28 Asian sex fighter who was predicted to go far very quickly. But a combination of factors, mainly based around lack of support from her husband, destroyed her confidence. Two years later she back in Melbourne and being beaten on the $200 to $500 betting circuit centred amongst the Vietnamese housewives and factory workers. By chance, I had recognised her. I had become involved and who better than me to give her what she needed. Now in her, I mind was the only person that believed in her and needed her. She considered herself my wife and to cement it I had invented a very horny ceremony that she felt made her my wife as her divorce was still a year away, then there was the official waiting time till the decree nisi was passed enabling her to marry legally.

As part of her confidence building and her perceived view that the sexier she was the more proud I was of her, I had brought her to this venue for the contest. She did not know and was over the moon when I told her why we were there. She knew as well as anyone who had attended one of the Vietnamese body contests that the final parade would be nude, and the way she clung to me as I said I wanted my wife to enter told me I had made the right decision. Sure, I could have stayed at my business premises in Springvale where I employed her as the receptionist, but deep down I knew this gave a far greater return.

We had been told we were too late. The field of 163 had been narrowed down to a final 9, but the surreptitious slipping of $1000, plus the chance for the organiser Loc to get a closeup view of a traditional Vietnamese challenge to settle a dispute between women changed his mind. He would get to watch a sexfight between Mai and a 22-year-old hairdresser, Thuyet in his backroom. Up close and personal to the action.

Mai relished sexfighting a younger women in front of me. More so when she saw me flogging my meat as she made Thuyet cum twice on her way to an untroubled two zip win. Just for good measure she rode Thuyet's face to cum herself, and then ripped another orgasm from the disorientated hairdresser just because she could.

She rushed off to the change room to compete, only for us to find I had misread the newspaper. It was midnight, not 12 midday and this meeting was only to familiarise the contestants with a new stage. So much for my Vietnamese reading skills. However, it was a godsend because it gave me another 12 hours to help Mai get ready for the contest at midnight.

I thought quickly and got on the blower to Vy, a mid-twenties Vietnamese who had just opened her own business: a tattoo salon specialising in piercings. And it wasn't going too well as I knew from doing her books. I wouldn't want to be owing money to the people who had lent her her starting stakes. It wasn't a form of blackmail. It was just when she turned down my suggestion of a sexfight with Mai with the result recorded officially as Mai's first small step in the Australian scene towards competing internationally, I offered her an interest-free loan that would get the vultures off her back in return for the sexfight and another service. She changed her mind and agreed to both.

Mai, as you would expect was ecstatic. To her mind, I had magically conjured the first contest that would start her journey on the Holy Grail: World Asian Sexfight champion. We did some other shopping and arrived at the parlour about six to be greeted by a rather sulky Vy. I don't know why she was upset. After all, I was helping her.

But she was Vietnamese. Whether she wanted to sexfight or not, once she started she would be going at 150%. I nominated a Tribbing with first to 2 cums as it would be the least draining on Mai for what I had planned later that night. Vy stripped to display a lean taut body with small but really firm tits. I thought I did a good job noticing that because although she didn't have the full-bodied tattoos of a Yakuza gangster her body was a walking mural for the eye to feast on. She had full-arm sleeves of interlocking images. Her back was covered with an immense spread wing dragon and I lost count of the images on her legs. Free advertising I suppose.

They advanced together for the preliminaries. As I said, I knew she would go flat out and straight away she licked and sucked Mai's nipples hard before getting down to real business using her fingers to first wet, then, after opening, probe Mai's pussy. It quickly became wetter, as Mai was already turned on knowing this was her first sexfight that counted, allowing deep penetration to the Tattooist's attack. Two fingers became three and Mai was responding to Vy's touch. But Mai was also using her skills getting her fingers into Vy, then folding over her thumb and using the pad to massage her clit. Soon both were moaning and moving in response to the fingering they were receiving.

After 10 minutes I called time and we got down to the real business: the Tribbing. The two knew the drill. They wriggled up to each other. Mai forked her thighs around Vy's and slid along the bed right up so their pussies met and pressed together. Both women's slits were still dripping wet and the slippery flesh made a slurping sound as they slapped together. Mai grabbed Vy's skinny thigh and start grinding herself against her. At the same time, Vy was doing the same to her. I love watching things like this and groaned out loud causing Mai to redouble her efforts when she heard.

Despite the coating of the cunt juice coating their battling twats, the two pussies seemed to unite to become one organ. Fifteen minutes of sustained, locked pelvic rotations passed as the two cunts fought for supremacy. Then Mai felt it. There was a weakening in Vy's efforts and Mai increased her thrusts and began to assert herself, intensifying Vy's arousal. Then success. Mai worked her engorged, stiff clit deep into the Tattooist's cunt. Vy's head rolled back and forth on the bedspread and Mai increased the speed of her humping.

"Fucking hell oh fucking hell I'm gonna cum," screamed Vy. Then she spasmed and screamed her cumming.

Mai gave her no respite continuing her attack on Vy's clit with her larger stronger weapon. Vy fought to the last as Mai directed her tumescent clit into full contact with Vy's. For a couple of minutes in the arena of their folded cunt meat two females engaged in an erotic battle. Then Vy's clit surrendered. It no longer stood proud and resisted. It folded and allowed Mai to rake it with her strong quivering triumphant large button. Mai could feel her clitoris dominating Vy's shaft. Vy screamed and pulled on Mai's right leg, trying to will herself to fight, but it was useless.

"Ohhhh!! Fuuuuuccckkkk!!" she screamed without restraint, now totally out of control.

"Shoot into me. Give it up, BITCH," Mai shouted as she felt the stream of Vy's cum fill her triumphant cunt.

"Oh Fuck," I grunted as I shot my load onto the carpet.

Soon Mai was ready to leave, but I said that we hadn't finished and directed her to the salon at the font where Vy was waiting with her tattooing chair ready and her assortment of piercing implements: alcohol, swabs, etc ready on a tray. Mai's eyes widened and she turned to me.

"Oh didn't I say. I must have forgotten. While you were getting the skirt adjusted I went back to the jewellery shop and made a couple of purchases. But first, we need you naked, my wife."

As she stripped I said to Vy, "The ears first."

We got Mai onto the chair/ table so she was on her belly. Then Vy adjusted it so it was raised at the front with her tits resting on the upraised portion and the rear was lowered for her knees so she was prepared doggy style. Vy busied around making preparations muttering about how it would be a hard job because she had to ream out Mai's existing piercings as Mai had worn no earrings since she was kicked out penniless by her ex-husband, and also because I wanted the earings on straight away instead of using sleepers from the gun.

As she was complaining I got behind Mai and starting licking her trench and despite, or maybe because Vy was there watching, she quickly became wet allowing me to place my cock at her cunt and slowly slide it in and begin fucking. As Mai looked back over her shoulder to watch me, and as arranged beforehand, Vy stripped, then stood in front of Mai, opened her legs, put her hands on Mai's head and guided her face to her cunt.

"When Vy cums she does a piercing so we need you to make her cum 4 times," I said.

Mai groaned in anticipation and pushed back against my cock and extended her tongue into Vy wrapping her arms around Vy's hips so her slit was completely covering Mai's mouth. At first, progress was slow but after about eight or so minutes Vy shouted a prolonged "yes Yeeeesss," disengaged her pussy and attended to Mai's left ear and stepped back to see the attached ruby stud. Then she returned to her previous position and showed Mai the stud in the mirror and proffered her quim to Mai.

It only took five minutes before Vy screeched again, put an emerald stud below the ruby in the same ear and hurried back to quickly join her pussy to Mai's face. Four minutes later Vy was working on the third piercing having cum again. But then Mai exploded, screaming and bucking as I fucked her when she looked in the mirror. She saw a six-inch chain comprised of rubies, emeralds, black sapphires and diamonds hanging from her left ear. It took Vy only two and a half minutes to explode for the fourth time, but Mai wouldn't let her go, holding her slit against her face and continued to eat her. Vy came again, and again Mai refused to let go. After the fourth extra cum Vy made no effort to leave but was humping and face fucking Mai. By this time I had three fingers in Mai's arse and was pumping it while still fucking her doggy style. For the next 15 minutes, both women were cumming continually until Vy groaned and slumped to the floor and I unloaded into Mai.

Two minutes later Vy crawled to the table and pulled herself upright to pierce and attach an identical chain in the same left ear. Fifty minutes later Mai was on her back on the recliner, legs spread, my cock in her mouth and Vy was attaching two three-inch chains constructed the same way as those in her ear to Mai's inner cunt lips. Vy even smiled when I paid her a bonus and she made noises about being available if Mai needed a sexfighting doubles partner or we wanted a three-way.

It was midnight. Candelles was packed. First up was Sang Nguyen. She was 33 years old, 5 ft 3 32A 22 32, a travel agent and regular competitor for the past 15 years, and the quintessential Vietnamese. If it hadn't been for Lan Nguyen who was to parade second or Thuy Do who would be onstage even later, and who between them split first and runner up in the big events, she would have had many, many victories. But her career had clashed with the champions and she was third place on countless occasions. Although she had had many victories in smaller events like this she was, in the words of that famous 1960's West Side Chicago Bluesman Otis Rush, "Right Place. Wrong Time."

I thought to myself she was unlucky again as both number ones had turned up to contest this unofficial event.

She looked even more breathtaking than I remembered in her red skin-tight dress. The dress was hand made to fit and cut perfectly to her slim body. It looked like it had been sewn onto her body, similar to Marilyn Monroe's when she sang happy birthday to JFK. No slit was necessary as the translucent material fully displayed her legs and body. Her hair was up in what looked like almost perfectly square knots and had the proverbial chopsticks to hold them in place. Her makeup was perfect with lines of light and dark shadow that not only covered her eyelids but streaked out toward their temples. Mascara, heavy blush, crimson lipstick and she was the almost perfect Vietnamese doll.

The 33-year-old travel agent seemed to be in a world of her own as she slowly stripped off her hugging dress for the approving audience. First, the top and her years of experience showed, as she paused to fondle her breasts, tweaking her large dark nipples until they stood fully erect. The crowd was going wild by then. She slinked out of the rest of her dress and then slowly tugged her minute G-string off and tossed it to a group seated near my table. Then she stood there in her 5 ft 3, 32A 22 32 shaven glory before removing her wooden hairpin and shaking her hair loose in a very erotic way, soaking up the applause as she paraded displaying her lean, taut body for her remaining time.

Next up was Lan Nguyen. She was 43 and the oldest competitor. At the age of 18, she had visited Melbourne's Vietnamese plastic surgeon for an Asian Blepharoplasty or double-eyelid operation which google will give you the details of. On her first visit after the operation, she became the 58-year-old surgeon's lover and receiver of the latest plastic surgery techniques. Deserting him 4 years later for his younger partner in the business, she continued her search for the perfect body, and from the age of 19 to 31 was unbeatable in any Vietnamese Beauty body contest in Australia until the arrival from Vietnam of Thuy Do. Twelve years later she had to work hard at the gym to keep away the years and give the judges some pre-contest extras on the side but was still capable of beating the younger similarly big titted Thuy on a given night.

Petite at 5 ft 1 and 43 kilos she had a 36E 22 34 figure, and though I am not a liker of enhanced bodies, I had to admit she was eye-catching and stunning and a miracle for her age. She wore a gold dress that clung to her body from her coconut shaped breasts down. It certainly showed what an hourglass figure should look like. Over her right shoulder was the only strap. The dress was cut to show off her sides and accentuate her figure even more, and gold embroidery added to the delight of her too-big-for-her-dress tits. As she moved they bounced and jiggled, threatening to spill out of some opening. The dress reached her ankles but was split along the left side showing off a single line of her entire body. There were stockings and some serious thin-strapped high heels that increased her height. She had used a glitter spray on her jet black hair and it sparkled as much as her dress. A touch of light gold eye shadow brought out her onyx black eyes brilliantly; dark maroon lipstick to offset the dress and eye shadow, and a touch more of the glitter on her cheeks. I felt like I was looking at a golden statue in her honour. Not a bad idea.

The music started and she slowly removed her dress, timing each dramatic revealing removal to the song. Underneath she had encased that body that defied gravity and time in a tiny thong and bra that fitted under her nipples giving her man-made 36E breasts extra bounce. I had forgotten just how big her tits were, and how long and hard her nipples were and watched as she dramatically let her dress fall to her feet displaying her major asset: the body time forgot.

Turning with her hips to the crowd she spread her legs and arms wide accepting the applause as eyes feasted travelling from her exposed nipples and down to her barely covered pubic area. Her dark pubic hair was completely visible through her transparent G string. Toying with the crowd she made several starts to remove the G string waiting till the audience were screaming before pulling them down and then completely nude except for her heels did a slow dance in front of the crowd. She was the consummate performer and had, as usual, outpointed Sang.

Lieu Nguyen was a 22-year-old hairdresser who had achieved a few 3rd, some second places and 2 victories of late in smaller events like this one and was considered a challenger to Lan and Thuy long term for the number one. A simple black dress with spaghetti straps showcased her cleavage which like Lan was not natural but a surgeon's 39DD. The dress didn't hang on her correctly because of the way her tits stood at attention from her slim upper body, so a gold chain fastened it to her 24-inch waist and her 36-inch hips took care of the rest. Two vertical slits to the top of her thighs gave a front panel that allowed a full showing of her legs whether walking or sitting and black stockings gave her already shaped and toned legs more curve and a pair of silver platform heels finished it off. Her lips were soft red and a touch of eye-liner and just a hint of blush gave her face that pristine look. Her long straight hair hung loose to the bottom of her arse. She came and went without adding anything special and looked a bit flabby and underprepared. Not a contender this night in my opinion.

Then it was Mai's turn. We hadn't had weeks to prepare like the other 9, so her outfit was far plainer. As she had that morning she wore the cream micro mini. We had altered it at one of those sewing alteration shops at shopping malls so that the front and back had the shape of those 90's high cut bikinis. The sides rested on her hips, but the front curved and swooped down before rising to the other hip fully exposing her flat slightly convex belly. The side and back length was 10 inches while at the front the material was only about five and a half inches in length. The material, as it had that morning stretched and clung to her body and revealed the tiny black butterfly thong she wore. She was braless exposing her firm tits as did the women of Minoa (Ancient Crete 2000BC) with a tight bodice beneath her tits which were both fully exposed and uplifted. I was sure no one would have higher heels than her 5-inch spiked, 10-inch platform ones.

But compared to the other women our lack of time to prepare showed. Her music started and she got down to business stroking her tits, removing the bodice and seductively wriggling out of her micro mini. She swayed in time to the music on her extreme heels presenting her lightly covered slit to the audience.

As the cheering increased in volume she reached down and tore her thong apart, the tiny side strap having been partially cut. Then I got what I paid for with my pre-event meeting with the spotlight men. One thin tight beam focused on her cunt while another was directed to her face, and a third on her tits. The spotlight on her tits showed her two nipples and they were erect and huge. Following my instructions, secretly in the toilets she had rubbed chill paste into them after she had used a nipple suction pump on them. They were huge.

The second spotlight was directed at her cunt and lit the two three-inch dangling chains reflecting the ruby, emerald and black sapphires they were made from. Like all Vietnamese, she had wanted diamonds but I knew the coloured stones would show up on stage while the diamonds would not. She proudly caressed the combined V, N and Y letters I had shaven into her pubes: the V standing for vợ (wife) and the N and Y for người yêu (lover). The spotlight on her face reflected the ruby and emerald studs in one ear and 5-inch chains that matched her inner cunt lip chains that also hung from each earlobe. Before exiting she looked at me and kissed her wedding ring.

It wasn't a lot but it was the best I could do in the short time available. Luckily her body was in top shape and her long legs on those shoes wouldn't be surpassed by anyone else. But anything better than 8th place was a win.

Suong Tran was a 32 22 34, 5 ft 6, 29-year-old shop assistant who had been a regular for a few years but had stagnated in the top ten, but at the bottom end of it. She was now remodelling herself in an attempt to make the final step up and had gone punk dominatrix. She wore a black leather outfit complete with chains and zippers. She even wore a tiny leather thong under her skirt of straps. The top was designed small because it tightened down on her torso so much it made her 32B tits bulge. This plus her small torso made her breasts look so much bigger than they were. The skirt moved with a weight in each strap and it stayed in place unless someone or something moved it. She seemed to have mastered the knack of keeping herself barely covered with it, showing plenty of what was to come. Her legs were encased in thigh-high leather boots. She wore her hair up, and around her neck a metal collar. Somehow, it just looked right on her, especially in that outfit.