Indian Smalltown Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

I grabbed her intimate under clothing and pulled it down over her knees and down past her ankles, dropping them on the corner of her berth. "Thank you, Sahib. My stockings also please." As I said, I was past surprise so I simply complied removing one stocking first, then the other, and dropped them next to her panties. And then Vidya pushed fingers from both her hands into the thick bush, parted the hair and revealed the outer lips of her cunt. They were dark brown and fleshy. As she splayed them, the more sensitive inner lips came into view and beyond that the pink coral of her innermost secret. Her finger tips were instantly wet from the juices that had been flowing out of her for some time no doubt. I was mesmerised, having long stopped taking any close up pictures of her hairy pussy.

I stopped to ponder what was going on here. Sitting down on my lower berth, I placed her phone camera on the table and took hold of my drink. Was she a whore that the train conductor had cunningly or kindly placed in my compartment? Was Vidya too drunk to be aware or conscious of her lewd behaviour? Was she just a stranger passing through the night looking for a quick fuck? As I contemplated my present reality, she scampered down from the berth above, picked up the stray bed-sheet, draped it around herself and sat next to me. "What are you thinking Sahib? About me? Who is Vidya? What is she doing? Huh? What you thinking Sahib?"

Needless to say I was astounded, amazed at how perceptive she had been. "Yes" I replied, "I was thinking about you."

"Don't worry Sahib. I am not mad and I am not a randi. You are kind with me, I trust you, I like you, and I know I will never meet you again after I go from this train. So I being free with you. I tell you something; I do have boyfriend in Delhi and he send me pictures of himself and his cock outside the pants, and one picture with his lund very big and shooting cream. You understand? What you call cream, what man shoots when he climax? Never mind. So now I want also send him pictures but I cannot ask anybody to take pictures of me like this. So I ask you. You understand Sahib?"

I nodded like an imbecile but said nothing. Then Vidya went on; "I still virgin you know. Maybe marry boyfriend next year if I can go Delhi. Or maybe not; not sure. But want to stay virgin till marriage."

There were many minutes of relative silence after this; only the rattling of our carriage and the rhythm of the wheels running over the rails. I tried to take my mind off this girl but my penis, although not as hard as when I was shooting pictures of her, still refused to revert to its normal state. My blood had been coursing through my body rapidly, my heartbeat was way above normal; I wanted to at least touch her body. Thoughts of the night with Sunita and Anu kept flashing through my brain, making me harder still.

"Will you rub my back Sahib? Just little bit." Saying that, Vidya still sitting next to me, turned sideways facing the door of the compartment and her back towards me. She let the bed-sheet drop around her and waited. I moved my nervous hands up to her neck and let my fingers move silently along the nape. She shivered with a sudden jolt and I felt a shudder run down my spine as well. I moved my palms along her shoulders for a while, then let them course down her flanks before bringing them in to the base of her spine. I moved my hands up along the ridges of her spinal column and spread them across the broad face of her back. I continued this circular motion with both my hands, occasionally stopping at her neck to rub along its length.

I massaged gently for almost twenty minutes and my penis was incredibly hard. If she was just teasing me, and didn't have sex in mind, she was doing an incredible job of it. I decided to take this one step further and unclasped her brassiere from behind. Vidya kept moving her torso, bending and stretching her back like some feline devil, sweet cooing noises emanated from deep within her. I pushed the bra straps off her shoulders and let the undergarment drop around her waist. For a few seconds she let me slide my hands under her arm pits and clasp her breasts. They were young and firm but full and globular; the nipples were very hard and stood out like concrete nubs, the aureoles were puckered and I could feel the coarseness of them. Just as I started playing with her nipples, she moved her left hand behind her and blindly sought out the bulge in my pants.

"You like me, Sahib. Just as I like you. You are very hard and I am very wet. Maybe made for each other." Saying that, Vidya turned around to face me and immediately brought both her hands to my crotch. She had a hint of mischief at the corners of her mouth but her eyes were heavy lidded with lust. Her breasts were the most delectable I had seen in someone that seemed so young. I reached for the as I felt and heard her fingers unzip the fly of my denims. She unbuckled my belt and undid the single button at the waist of my trousers. Before I knew what was happening I felt the soft coolness of her hand unearthing my penis from the twisted contortion it was in, and pulled it out from inside.

I almost climaxed at the suddenness of this wonderful assault. She leaned forward as I clamped on to her glorious boobs and planted a subtle kiss on my lips. Then she looked down and stared at my rod in her hands; she stroked its length gently and felt it firm up within her grip. She seemed quite mesmerised as my hardness steadily grew and the thickness became too much for her to encircle with one fist. "Ohhhh Sahib, this is the most beautiful lund I have ever seen in my life. So thick and so big." She sighed and continued to stroke my manhood till it reached its full stature, standing upright against my belly. Vidya stood up in front of me and pulled me to my feet; then with her hands gripping the top of my jeans and underwear, she slid them down my thighs to my ankles.

She was almost kneeling on the floor of the compartment; we were both a little unsteady because of the rocking of the train and also probably because of the alcohol we had consumed. She stared up at my eyes, bidding me to step out of my pants. As I did that, my cock brushed against her cheeks and her nose; her face must have felt the heat radiating from my genitals. She opened her mouth and took the bulbous red head of my penis into her mouth; she ran the tip of her tongue over it for a few seconds and then pulled away from it. She bent her head sideways and tried to reach under my rod, her tongue now wetting my testicles as she tried to pull one into her mouth. After a few moments of this, she raised her hands upwards, caught hold of my chest and pulled herself upright.

She now stood her full length against my body, the top of her head just below my chin. I wrapped my arms around her, feeling the smooth tautness of her back and ran my fingers down the curve of her spine till I reached the waistband of her shirt. I ran my fingers around the top edge looking for the clasp that held it in place. Meanwhile, Vidya's hands found my penis and stroked the length downwards till I felt her cup my testicles in her palms. "You also have hair like mine Sahib. Feel me down," she mumbled into my chest. I felt her breath against my skin, her lips close to my ever sensitive nipple. As I found the clasp and four inch long zipper of her skirt, she took one of taut nipple between her lips.

As ever, I went into a state of heightened ecstasy as the tip of her tongue lashed my hard nipple. I unzipped the skirt from the side where I'd found it and pushed it down past the girls hips. It slithered down her thighs and pooled around her feet. She stepped out of it as I pushed her panties down in the same manner. She now stood stark naked against me; my rigid penis was flush against our two bodies as she continued to fondle my balls and I pushed my own hands between our chest so I could grip her wholesome tits.

She tightened her grip on my penis with one hand and pushed it downwards, forcing me to bend my knees as she guided the ramrod thickness towards the entrance of her wet vagina. I though briefly of what she had said regarding her virginity and wondered whether she wanted me to penetrate her. But she held the fiery tip of my cock against her entrance, using it like a dildo to only titillate her labia. I felt the wetness of her juices envelop my cock head but made no move to shove myself in any deeper. Having bent my knees, my face was now closer to her tits so I pushed my face against her bosom, moving it from side to side and letting the gristle of my unshaven jaws rub against her nipples. She cried out softly, threw her head back and tightened her grip on my cock.

I was finding it difficult to take much more of this; I needed some form of release and was afraid that I might spew my cum into her hands unless I withdrew from the intensity of our body contact. I stepped back to look at her face; beautiful as ever in the flashing light and darkness that the moving train cast on her. She kept stroking my cock till I took her hands in mine and moved them aside so I could step up and feel the length of her body against my own. She freed her hands and moved them behind me, clasping my buttocks and pulling me hard against her as I bent my head to kiss her on the mouth.

Her lips were soft and fleshy and felt wonderful against mine; she slipped her tongue into my mouth and ran it along the ridge of my teeth before lashing out at my own tongue. My hands held her head as I pushed against her mouth, my own tongue now probing deep into her mouth as we lip locked in desperation. I lowered my hands down to her arse and gripped the firm roundness with the same passionate grip that she was holding me with and pulled her firmly against myself. Her breasts flattened against my torso and I felt the hard nipples against my skin as our bodies swayed to the rhythm of the hurtling train.

There was a sudden jolt as the train began to slow. Vidya disengaged herself from me and walked to the windows, pulling down the sun shades first on her window and then on the one against my berth. "Maybe station coming", she said by way of explanation. She was an absolutely gorgeous sight as she moved around completely naked. When she bent over the berth to pull down the window shutter, I had my first full view of her buttocks; perfectly shaped round, symmetrical, and firm. I reached out and placed a hand on them and rubbed both spheres. As she pulled down the window shade, she had leaned half across the bed and my hands were now roaming freely from her narrow waist to the swell of her hips and the firm, almost athletic, arse.

Vidya stayed in that position with one knee bent and resting on the berth, the other leg outstretched and barely reaching the floor. I pushed myself against her so that my manhood now swayed against her right hip and my hand explored the ravine between her firm buttocks. I ran two fingers from her coccyx down into the crack, lingering a while around her anus and slipped them down to her dripping wet pussy. "Ahhhh, Sahib, your hands are so soft and gentle. Push finger inside me please". I wasn't sure she had said that but then she reached down between her thighs and tried to grab my hand, pulling it lower into her pussy.

As I slid a finger into her sodden cunt, she moved up on to the bed so that both her knees were now bent and she straightened out on the berth; her head was down on the pillow and her arse raised up halfway to the upper berth. I got on to the bed myself and knelt behind her, still playing with her pussy from behind with one hand while the other continued to caress her bum. Black curls from her thick pussy hair stuck out like tendrils and were visible from behind her. I traced a line with two fingers from her dripping cunt to her anus, drawing her fluids to lubricate her puckered arsehole.

Gripping both her arse cheeks I spread them apart so I could see her puckered rear entry open just a fraction. With my mouth about a foot above the hole I gathered as much saliva in my mouth and let it drool down into her anus. Then taking a finger I slid it into the orifice and gently turned it as I probed deeper. "Oooooh Sahib, so nice, ahhh so good you feel inside. More deeper please, more...," she sighed and said while her hips swayed and her buttocks quivered. "I very clean inside Sahib so you no worry. I wash always with soap and lots of water. Very clean, ahhhhh." I must admit that the thought of her internal hygiene did cross my mind and now, with the same incisive perception as she had displayed earlier, Vidya set my mind at ease with those words.

After about two minutes of probing her with my finger, I eased it out and let another load of spittle drip into her. I managed to push two gingers into her this time and shoved in and out first, then moved them in a circular motion and kept alternating between the two. Vidya had reached below her belly with one hand and was playing with her pussy; possibly thrusting her fingers into her cunt or toying with her clitoris. The movement of her hips and arse were becoming more pronounced and she moved back into my fingers in a rhythmic staccato. I reached with my free hand towards her chest and grabbed one of her firm melon-like breasts rather viciously, massaging hard and pulling on her nipple with a painful pinch. She cried out but thrust herself hard against my fingers so that I was inside her all the way to my knuckles.

Vidya was now alternating between crying out loud and making animal sounds of sheer passion and ecstasy. Her movements became increasingly violent as her hips bucked up and down, back and forth; her head was raised and pushed backwards like a howling wolf's. As she lifted her torso up and threw her head back, my right hand gripped her breasts and pulled her towards me; my fingers were now pummeling her tight arsehole and I could feel her anal muscles clamp on them. Then suddenly with a loud scream that almost drowned the noise of our hurtling train, she peaked; her orgasm must have strained every fibre of her body as she hurled herself backwards in an absolute contortion as physical paroxysm convulsed through her.

It was almost a minute before Vidya's body stopped to shudder and she collapsed on to the berth; she lay with her face sideways on the pillow facing the wall of our compartment. She lowered her body and I moved aside to allow her to straighten out her legs as she lay flat on her stomach, her buttocks upwards. I lay next to her with my head sharing the pillow with her and pressed my body against her; my chest against her back, my stomach against her buttocks, and my erection finding a place between the insides of her thighs. My arm was around her, fingers plucking tenderly at her nipples which were still hard but not as rock solid as a few minutes earlier.

We lay like that for almost ten minutes, being rocked by the motion of our train; it had stopped at a small railway station a while ago for a few minutes and was now on its way again. I had lost count of the minutes or the hours, not knowing what time it was or how long Vidya had before she would have to get off the train. Her breathing had begun to quiet down and return to a semblance of normalcy.

Vidya finally stirred; she got up and raised her body so she could reach the shade on the train window and slid it up; the compartment lit up marginally, perhaps from the moonlight because there were no flashes of passing streetlights or any other luminosity. She then slid down again but his time facing me. Her face was against my neck as she pushed her breasts against my stomach, her hand reaching out to touch my penis. My erection had subsided considerably but within seconds of her touch it began to stiffen once more. I heard her mumble into my chest "Sahib, I will never forget you; you are handsome and you are kind, you are the best lover and you are my first. You know I have only kissed my boyfriend twice, and once I felt his lund through his trousers. He has touched my breasts once and no more. Nobody I think will ever be like you."

I held her head close against my chest, knowing she would hear and feel the deep thumps of my heartbeat; her words were sweet but she had a whole long lifetime of experiences ahead of her. She was now holding my penis in her hand with a firm grip, strong enough to match the rigidity that my manhood had once again achieved. I thrust my hips back and forth into her fist as she shagged my cock. After a couple of minutes of that, she bent her head backwards and looked up at my face, her lips gleaming in the faint light. I bent down and found her mouth with mine and kissed her; first delicately, then with more fierceness and passion. When we both ran out of breath, she eased away and took her hand from my cock but ran her fingers for a while up and down the insides of my thighs. That was a very subtle and tantalising movement that heightened my desire for her. But she was a virgin and I certainly wasn't going to take that from her.

Vidya then got up and sat on the berth before crossing over my body and stepping on the compartment floor. I was surprised and thought this whole episode had been nothing but a tease; she was playing with fire because I couldn't think of too many men that would let her get away like this. I myself was having a very difficult time holding back; the thought of actually raping this girl did flash through my mind. But then I saw her reach into her carry all bag from which she'd fished out her cell phone; this time she took out what looked like a jar of ointment or gel or something similar which I saw when she walked back to the berth and placed it on the window sill above the pillow.

I slid sideways and turned around so that my back was against the compartment wall, offering the other side of the berth to her. She lay down once again facing me, our positions reversed; her face now against my chest as she found one of my nipples and ran the tip of her tongue around it. I reached down and pushed my fingers through the heavy bush above her cunt, the hair now matted in a few clumps where her juices had begun to dry. I ran my fingers up and down and through the dense undergrowth, gradually moving lower to feel her hooded clit. The moistness of her cunt was still fresh; new outflow of juices were lubricating her labia and I thought of how delectable it would be to push my thick cock through that virginal portal.

As I slipped a couple of fingers into her, Vidya raised a hand above her head and picked up the jar that she had placed on the window sill. Unscrewing it deftly with the fingers of one hand, she let the lid fall somewhere behind my head on the pillow. Putting it back on the ledge, she now pushed two fingers into the unguent and scooped out some of the lotion. She then took her hand to my cock and began to rub it all along the length and girth, circling my rod with her thumb and fingers, spreading the obvious lubricant over every pore. Her fist slithered over my engorged penis and I felt a subtle mix of heat and mentholated coolness run through the organ. The hardness seemed to increase, as did the thickness and I wondered what concoction this was; perhaps the same thing that Anu had used when she helped me push myself into Sunita's rear hole a few nights ago.

The sensations coursing through my cock were beyond description; I had never felt as turned on as I was at that moment. I reached for the jar and scooped out a little of the gel on to one finger and rubbed it across Vidya's aureoles and nipples; they immediately became stiffer than earlier, rock solid protrusions from hard eruptions in the puckered aureoles. Then quite suddenly and without warning, she turned over and lay face down on the bed. I understood without any words being spoken, what she wanted.

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers