Indian Son Rapes His Mother

Story Info
He can't resist his buxom, sexy mother.
2.4k words
3.52
969k
91
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 22 years old software professional, living in New Delhi, India. My story is about my Mom who now is 48 years old. My mom is very pretty but quiet bulky as most of the Indian women in there late 40's, she is 5"6 feet with a heavy body frame, she has black hairs and brown eyes, She is very fair and one thing which I like most about her is her big boobs, they are 42 D (that's what was mentioned on her bra)!!

I managed to peek into the bathroom a lot of times when she went for changing clothes and taking bath but one day I saw her removing her big bra that was the first time I saw her big boobs naked and God they were so big and look so soft I wish if I can fuck them right away! The nipples were big and dark pink and the areolas were at least 3 inches in diameter dark brown in colour, they were so white and clean I wish if I can rape my mom for them. Since That day I started to think a lot about my mom and started masturbating with a picture of her big white melons in my mind. I was desperate to do anything which can bring my dick between her boobs. I decided to do something and that led me to do something silly like trying to expose my erection to her etc.

It all started the day I have taken my off from job as it was winters me and my mom were sitting in our terrace taking sun, she was busy in weaving woolen and I was watching her boobs which were making me crazy and hard I spread my legs so that she can see my erection in boxer shorts and I was successful in it as she was also seeing it in between and at the same time I was pretending to be enjoying sun with closed eyes, after about 15 min I started getting wet and stains of precum were visible on my boxers, that was the turning point as she broke the ice by saying, Rohit you should massage your body as it is dry and rough, you should be extra careful during winters, I replied in careless manner saying that I hate to put oil, then she said that she can massage it for me when I resisted, she insisted that makes me think that something is going to happen so I agreed and got the bottle of mustard oil from the bathroom. I removed my t-shirt and now I was only in a thin boxer which was showing all my erection to the most fuckable lady in my life my mother.

She started massaging on my back first then on my thighs and then on my chest I noticed that she was very interested in feeling my hairy chest as she kept on massaging there for solid 10 min, then she moved her hands near my inner thighs and that was it for my I shot my cum and now it was clearly visible and in fact starting to flow thru my inner thighs as soon she saw my thick cum she nervously stand up and asked me to take bath. I was so horny that I took bath without closing the door of my bathroom, praying that if she can come and see my hard dick but she never came. After bath she in fact gave me loose boxer and a t-shirt to wear and she gave some food for lunch after that I went for a sleep or that what I pretended at least.

I was still getting hard on thinking about what happened earlier and I decided to do something for myself. As soon as she came to sleep besides me I lifted my Boxer so that my hard dick was fully exposed to her. I was still pretending to be in fast sleep but I was very well aware that she is watching my big dick I can even hear her taking heavy breaths and then I felt her hand over my dick for a fraction of a second and then I hear the sound of door shutting. I understood that she was nervous and confused and that's why she left the room just after touching my dick, but it all made me so horny that I immediately masturbated and exploded my load on my chest.

All this happenings in one day made me mad and I was sure of one thing that I am gonna fuck her even if I have to rape her. The next day also I took a day off and excused that it is Saturday so I will have 3 days off in row. After breakfast she went to the bathroom for a shower and I went to my favorite place of peeking that is the window of the bathroom with a small hole, I was very horny and was determined to do anything at that time, she removed her gown and then her panties and then she turned towards the window and removed her bra.

Man that was the best view of her tits I had till that time and I was about to shoot my load after that she turned the shower on and started taking the bath after five minutes she laid herself on the floor facing her vagina towards me with the shower still and then she spread her legs and started caressing her vagina lips Labia Majora and Minora I always liked her boobs because they were so big and sag a little but her cunt was in fact more beautiful than her tits as the cunt lips were so big and were spreading like anything they were dark brown in colour and I swear that it was the biggest cunt I have ever seen till date!!

I presume she must have taken a dick of a horse to make her cunt so big, but now I was sure that I am gonna ram my thick dick in that beautiful cunt of my mom. After playing with herself for another five minutes her body jerked and I heard low moan from her mouth I knew she had cum after that she stayed there for another 5 minutes and dried her body with the towel her boobs were looking more fresh after that warm water bath. She wore a sari and came out at that time I was all set for the biggest fun of my life and was worried about the consequences also, as soon she came out I called her in my room and she entered my room casually and asked if I want anything I said I know what you want and I just saw what you did in the bathroom, she was horrified and asked how did you saw she almost screamed in anger.

I immediately slapped her and threw her on the bed she was in a state of shock and then I laid myself on her forcing her to spread her legs, she was screaming and then I gave her two more solid slaps and now she started crying a screaming I placed my lips on her she started to spit and then I tore her clothes at that time I have to really fight hard against her.

Her bra was exposed and the big melons were fighting to come out from the bra I just snapped the front portion of the bra and they were exposed I started licking and sucking them she started screaming again and was abusing me I almost gave a punch on her jaw and then she was quiet but still crying her tears were rolling down from her cheeks but I was enjoying those fuckable tits and the large areolas she had I literally bite her nipples so hard that they started to bleed she was still crying like maniacs without wasting any time I pulled her panty down and threw it on the floor she was fighting to get freed by moving her legs and by pushing me away from her body her white boobs were now bleeding because of my nonhuman behaviour but I wanted her so badly that I didn't even cared about her then I took my face near her vagina which was hairless and clean shaved I took my tongue out and placed it in between of those beautiful and very big lips of her vagina she was salty there but I kept on licking I can still hear her crying but for me she was the fucking whore I wanna screw.

In a hurry I undid my jeans and took my dick out which was wet with the pre cum and within one second my dick was inside my moms hot pussy it was so smooth I started ramming her cunt inside out she was still crying and screaming and that in fact now added a bonus in my pleasure I took my mouth towards her sore nipples and big areolas they were bleeding but I still sucked her tasting her blood as well. I was sucking her nipples, squeezing her boobs and fucking her cunt at the same time and I was feeling to be the happiest man on earth as my desire of fucking my mother came true.

At that point it was seeming like that either she is enjoying the strokes from my thick dick or she is mentally prepared to get fucked by me as she was not screaming and abusing me anymore though she was still crying. I felt the pressure building up on my balls and I knew I am gonna cum now, I took my shaft out which was now shining because of my precum and my mothers pussy juices it was all wet.

I put it over her mouth and pressed it so that she can take it inside, she resisted by not opening her mouth and then I pulled her hair, she opened her mouth took it deep inside but she was still not sucking it and that irritated me and I started pumping my dick in her mouth as if I was fucking her mouth and four strokes and my hot cum started exploding inside her mouth and she tried to spit but was I vain and it started flowing on her cheeks she was looking very sexy that time I kissed her on her lips and tasted my own cum in fact I swallowed a little bit of it too and it tasted great.

I started kissing my mom on her lips in fact smooch will be the right word and our tongues were touching each others with my cum in both of our mouths it was not nasty but it made me hard again. I again inserted it in her vagina this time it was more smooth and easy, I was sure she has taken it accepted as she knew I am gonna fuck her till the time I want, as many times as I want and if she screams she will get another blow on her face. Her Boobs now looked more big because of swelling by torture I did on them and her nipples were now at least 1 1/2 inches erect and swollen they were now dark pink in colour, while I was fucking I continued squeezing her boobs and sucking them, my actions and fucking were to much for her as her face was dark red and she was breathing heavily.

Fucking her now was easy as she was not screaming and was not pushing me with her legs, this time when I reached climaxed I saw her body jerked the way it jerked in the bathroom when she was masturbating, I understood that this time she is also cumming and I wanted to taste her juices as soon as I came inside her I started licking her vagina lips and tasted sweet and salty juices of her and my sperms she was now enjoying as she were moving her fingers on my hair and fore head I continued to drink her juices and eat her pussy for another five minutes and I heard a low moan from her mouth similar to the one I heard at the window of the bathroom, she came again this time her juices were more visible and salty, it was thick and almost transparent in colour I drunk it till it flowed from her big vagina lips. I got another hard on and I was interested in a blowjob this time

Without saying a word I put my hard cock again on her mouth and she took it instantly this time she sucked like a whore in fact she even used her teeth which make my dick more hard then she even used her tongue over my dicks head and started moving her head in a rhythmic movement.

I was going to come again and I exploded once again in her mouth and this time she swallowed each and every drop of my sperm. I knew that she enjoyed what I did to her and will not complain to my dad or anyone else but now I felt sorry for being so rough with her. She was looking at me with a strange look a mixture of desire, love and anger kissed on her lips again and this time ever since our love making session or her rape to be precise she spoke

she said " why you did this to me", you did to your mother" why?

I replied " I like you and I loved your body and I was getting disturbed by thinking about you so I did what I wanted' then she said that what if she tells this to my dad,

I said " I am sure you are not that stupid because if you will tell this it won't be good for anyone of us more over we won't be able to do what we did today.

she looked at me and said " are you going to do this again?"

I replied " only if you agree in future and I promise we both will enjoy each and every moment"

she was quiet and for positive I knew I had made her satisfied and she will always be sucking and fucking my dick happily.

Since that incident we fucked almost everyday and we even did a lot of experiments including anal sex. I never wore condom and always ejaculated inside her.

Guys and Gals you must be feeling strange or bad about what happened but remember one thing God made Man and Women, man and women made relations. So don't mind fucking your mother or sister and for girls they should try father and brothers. Enjoy Incest as it is the Best thing you can feel