Indian Summer

Story Info
He and Tia have roof top party.
1.7k words
3.63
62.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What can I say? I love my wife Tia! I love women! I love everything about them. I can't believe how lucky I am to be having the experiences that some men can only dream about. My wife Tia and I have been hanging out with our new friend Tara for about a month now. Tara is half Chinese and half black. Tia is truly obsessed with having sex with her. How can I deny her that pleasure, when it's so fun to watch? It's a beautiful sight watching two gorgeous girls naked, sucking and licking each other. I had to share this adventure with someone.

My cousin came in from down south. It was fall in LA. And for some reason, it was 80 degrees. We took advantage of it. Tia and I had a small roof top party. Not a lot of people were invited. Tara, my cousin, Frank, Tia's half brother, Tim and his roommate, Matt, were the only folks that we invited. Frank came over first. He had never met Tia and was mesmerized by her beauty. Tia was wearing a pair of jeans that hugged her ass. She cut out the material around the pocket area, leaving nothing but skin showing. The fact that she wore no panties gave anyone a full view of her nude pelvic area. Of course I was digging it. Every time I looked at her, I had to fight back getting a hard on. She also wore a tiny, thin T-shirt that was cut right below her tits and no bra. My cousin has been married for six years now and his wife is a little overweight, so I'm sure he was glad to see the slim and curvy Tia in person. We sat and talked on the roof drinking. The bell rang and it was Tim and Matt. I lead them up to the roof. Tim and Matt both work as male models and study at Howard. I felt a little intimidated, because both of these guys were totally buffed out. I met Tim briefly before at the wedding, but for some reason he looked different. They had brought a bottle of huge bottle of vodka with them. Matt started fixing lemon drop shots for everyone. After about three each, everyone was buzzing. I began to wonder where Tara was. We started playing music. Tia danced with everyone. The alcohol was getting her loose as she danced with cousin Frank. Every time she lifted her arms up, her T-shirt rose up, exposing her tits to everyone. She didn't seem to care. Finally Tara showed up around 6 o'clock. I went down to let her in. I could tell that she had been smoking weed, because her eyes gave it away. "What happened to you!" I blurted out. She smiled and walked up the stairs. I followed behind her, looking up her short sundress, I saw that she too wore no panties. I lifted up her skirt. She slapped it out of my hand and yelled out. "You lost something!" Tara laughed and ran up the stairs to the roof.

Tia ran over to Tara and hugged and kissed her, like she hadn't seen her in years. Then she introduced her to everyone. Frank was even more stunned by Tara's exotic beauty. Matt greeted her with an offering of a lemon drop shot, which she drank down with one gulp. We applauded and he made her another one. Tia suddenly seemed to dislike all the attention that Tara was getting and went down stairs. I turned on the red and blue party lights that were on the roof. Frank asked Tara to dance. She did and boy did she look good! She spun around a couple of times, causing her dress to billow up. Tim, Matt and I got a good glimpse of her hairless pussy. We gave each other "high fives", like dumb college jocks.

Tia returned, wearing a yellow sundress, which was completely see through, because of the bright lights that were on. Tia began dancing, alone at first. I asked her if she were o.k. She said she was fine, and went on dancing over to Lean and Tara. Tim was still drooling over Tara, as one of her pierced nipples popped out of her loose fitting dress. She didn't cover it up; she just tugged on the gold hoop that dangled from it. Tia turned and planted her lips around the hoop and pulled on it with her teeth. "You go girl!" Tim shouted out. Tia looked over at her brother and winked. We all were digging the show, especially Frank, who was getting a close-up view. The two girls started dancing with each other, sliding their hands all over each other. Touching and grabbing everywhere. The girls immediately got into "showgirl" mode and started performing. The guys stepped back and let the girls do their thing. Matt made a few more drinks for everyone. I looked over at Tim, who I thought would be embarrassed seeing his sister in a sexual situation. He egged her on just everyone else. The girls started stripping, which only took a couple of seconds because they were only wearing dresses and nothing else. My cousin was very happy at this point. He told me how he just loved the look of a shaved pussy, but his wife wasn't into it. The chicks stared kissing each other passionately. Tia immediately went down to Tara's slick pussy. They lay down on a large quilt blanket. She ran her tongue around the hoop, flicking at her clit. The guys moved in much closer now, trying to get a better view of this sexy action. Tia pulled Tara's butt cheeks open wider, causing her anus to open up. Tia began tongue fucking her puckered asshole.

"She's ready! Who's first?" Tia called out. I answered immediately. "Frank's first." He shyly said no. (Thinking about his wife, I'm sure) Tia said "C'mon...don't you like girls?" That put him on the spot. Tia unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. He looked over at me. I shrugged my shoulders as Tia took his big black cock into her mouth. His dick was rock hard, as she sloppily sucked on it. Tim and Matt looked on as Tia went to work on my cousin's cock. Tia yelled over to Matt. "C'mon Matt. You know you want some to!" Tia took Frank's cock out of her mouth and slid it slowly into Tara's dripping wet pussy. It went in easily as Frank began to pump in and out, moaning loudly. "What do you think!" I asked Frank. He answered with a low moan. Tim took off his shirt and pants, revealing his muscular body. "Wow! You've been working out!" Tia yelled out. Tim smiled and put his large cock into Tara's mouth. Matt, didn't wait any longer. He took off his clothes and stuffed his cock into Tia's mouth. She sucked him to a raging boner. I was shocked on how big his cock was. She pulled it out of her mouth and from the base of his cock to the head, milked out a large amount pre-cum. She savored it on her tongue before swallowing it. "I love the taste of sex!" Tia moaned. She positions herself next to Frank's pounding cock. She took hold of it and pulled it out. Tara's pussy was dripping with her wetness. Matt took it upon himself to slide up into Tara's pussy while Tia sucked on his cock. Tia pushed Frank down onto a chair. He leaned back as Tia mounted him. Her pussy engulfed my cousin's cock within seconds. He moaned as she bucked up and down on top of him. I felt like I was going to burst in my pants if I didn't cum soon. I pulled out my cock and pushed Tim out of the way. I shoved my dick into Tara's face and she began sucking my cock with force. Tim walked behind Tara and pushed Matt out of the way. "Beat it!" He yelled out. Matt pulled his cock out of Tara's pussy. Tim then slides his cock into Tara's cunt. She moans as his large dick fills her up.

Suddenly, I came, shooting a huge load of sperm into Tara's mouth. My cock was still hard when I left Tara and walked over to see what Tia was doing. She had just finished cleaning off Matt's cock with her tongue. I saw my cousin sitting on the chair with his cock buried deep inside of Tia's pussy, but not moving. "Give him the special treatment! That's family!" I yelled out, joking. Tia lifted herself off of Frank's cock, then slowly lowered herself back onto it. This time she let his cock slide easily into her ass. "There you go!" Tia moaned, as she took the entire length of his thick, 8 or so inch cock deep into her ass. Frank moaned loudly. "Don't cum yet!" I yelled out. Tia barely moved her body, I guess the intense feeling of Tia's hot, tight and wet ass was too much for Frank. He began to shoot his cum deep inside off Tia's ass. It seemed like he came forever, moaning and jerking his head around.

Tia held his cock inside of her ass. "Are you O.k?" She asked him. "Yeah!" He said still panting.

"You poor baby!" Tia sang out. She slowly slid his cum drenched cock out of her ass and put it in her mouth. "I'll make it better!" She mumbled, while licking the cum off of his soft dick. At that point, Matt came over and slid his dick into Tia's wet pussy. He pumped for a few minutes as Tia sucked on Frank's flaccid cock. Matt began to moan and began squirting cum into Tia's pussy. She turned and looked back at Matt and then at me, all smiles. Tara and Tim were still at it. She was on her back and we all watched as he fucked her missionary style. Eventually she came and his body tensed up and he began to cum inside of her pussy.

It was getting cold as everyone started to tire out. We went inside and told stories about growing up. Tim joked about seeing his sister fuck guys when they were growing up.

I guess Tia didn't know about that.

Everyone left that evening feeling good. We couldn't wait to do it again.