Indian Summer Ch. 1

Story Info
Indian girl has first experience of the sexual kind.
2.1k words
3.98
171.4k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daana
daana
17 Followers

I'm a 22 year old Indian girl. Brought up on Indian values. [For Indians sex is a taboo. Talking about it, much less indulging in the act is considered to be a sin. ] But I'm not a virgin anymore [even though I'm not married].

This happened 3 years ago. When I was 19, & fresh out of school. I had never even held a boy's hand [except off course when I shook hands with them. ]. I was home after my board exams, so I had all the time in the world. All I had to do was to decide on a college & a course of graduate studies, & wait for my results. The last part was indeed a very harrowing experience. My entire life depended on it------ie my results. I was very unsure of everything. This was when I met a really cool guy, whom I shall call Tom.

He was the nephew of our next-door neighbors & was home for his summer vacations from college. He was doing a graduate degree course in economics [& a year senior to me].

Well anyway, he was the most handsome guy I had ever seen in my whole adolescent life. His 6ft frame towered over my rather demure 5'5"one. His face was without a single blemish. In fact if he weren't so rugged-looking, I'd be tempted to call him beautiful.

My parents insisted that I go & talk to him about my future plans. About my choice of subject & the likes. I did talk to him about it, but only for the first 1hour of our meeting. After that we didn't talk about anything but my personal life.

Tom wanted to know whether I had a boy-friend or not. [That was actually his second question, the first one was "where have you been hiding yourself?"] I asked him to mind his own business & tried to steer the conversation back to studies. He followed my lead, but only for about an hour. By then he had my hand in his & was busy trying to make patterns on my fingers.

"So, tell me, is there someone?" he asked in a husky voice.

I pretended not to understand. This didn't seem to worry him. It was almost as if he hadn't even been listening to my attempts at changing the topic.

He asked again, "Am I poaching on someone's territory?".

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I all but screamed & tried to pull my hands out of his.

He held onto my hands tighter, and asked me "Just tell me, damn it!! I don't want to poach!!"

"I'm not yours or anyone else's property!!" I screamed back. With renewed vigour I tried to pull away from him. This made him a little irritated, & he simply pulled me to my feet & into his arms.

"Just what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm just asking you something!!"

"Let go of me first!!"

"No!! First tell me!!"

I started struggling. He held on tighter. We were now literally touching from my head to our toes [he was a good 5" taller than me]!!

God he felt so good. His chest was so firm. His arms were so well developed. I was literally in heaven. He seemed to sense my change in reaction & bent a little to nuzzle my hair.

"Hey are you crazy? Someone will see us!!". He heard the desperation in my voice. But didn't let me go. He simply swung me into his arms and took me to his room.

"Tom this isn't right!!", my voice was weak with an emotion that I hadn't ever experienced. My insides had turned to mush. He could hear my words. I know because he murmured something, which sounded like, "as if I don't know!"

He put me down & locked the door.

"So you haven't told me about your significant other, if he exists that is!" My ego didn't permit me to say that I was unattached. Instead I found myself saying "He's my class mate!!"

"Well-well, so u do know a little about boys!!" he had moved closer to me. Close enough for me to smell his after-shave. [he smelt divine]

"Then this guy of yours must have touched you?mmmm!!"

"He has!! Very often!!"

"What does he do?"

"I told you, he's my class mate!!"

"No-no, I mean how does he touch you?" he touched my face gently. Then traced a pattern upto my lips.

"Does he touch you like this?" his hand lowered to my neck.

"Or is he bolder?" he went lower to the under side of my breasts. "Or does he do this?" he pinched my nipple.

"No Tom don't do this!" I moaned.

"Why? You're experienced! Right?" his exploration went lower down to my stomach. My muscles clenched. My mind screamed. I was on fire.

He continued his journey downwards. I just gave myself upto the sensations that were wreaking havoc on my mind.

"Has he gone in you?" his hand now went into my jumper. My skin caught fire.

"No Tom!!"

"No Tom he hasn't or no Tom stop!" but he didn't stop. & I was in no 'condition' to ask him to do so.

"aaaaaahhh Tom no!!"

His hand went a little lower, into my panties.

"God you're wet!!"

"Don't Tom!!" I was quivering all over. I wanted him to just stop doing what he was but my flesh had a mind of its own.

He inserted a finger in my pussy.

"Tom!!aaah!!"

Slowly he dove in further, two of his fingers were seeking my core. & with his other hand he started loosening my t-shirt.

"Tell me about him!!" he ground my nub a little roughly. Electricity shot up my body.

"Tell me!!" he now began to rhythmically insert his fingers in my pussy. Ever so often he ground my nub.

I wasn't capable of any coherent thought. But he kept on asking about my fictional boyfriend. All the while stroking me.

I could only feel him. Feel what he did to me. Feel molten lava run through my bones. He started stroking me harder & harder. I was moaning. Then as if an ocean had broken its fury on the coast, my blood traversed my veins. Waves of ecstasy washed over me. I was drowning in a sea of emotions, & I didn't want to be saved.

Tom too seemed affected. His breathing was labored. His forehead had a film of sweat. His eyes were shut. It was as if he were in pain.

We stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity... his hand in me... in my pussy... my head resting on his shoulder... both of breathing so fast [almost as if we'd just run a 100 miles].

I opened my eyes first... "Tom, what's the matter? What happened?" I asked him, my voice husky.

"You're incredible... so responsive"

"What do you mean, Tom?"

"Did that asshole make u feel like that?"

"Whom are you talking about?"

"Your bloody classmate?" he started stroking my pussy gain... his fingers slipped in & out as if stroking a cat.

"Tom... aaaaaaaah... I can't think when you do that... please stopppp!!"

"Tell me damn you... does he do this to you... do you fell like this when he touches you?"

"Tomm... nooo don't do it... please... noooo!! I can't think!! Aaaahhh!!"

"My pet... I'll do much more to you... do what he can never do" he pulled off my t-shirt.

"Tom"

"Yes... tell me... what all has he touched?" he pushed me down on the bed & pulled down my jumper.

"You shouldn't, please!! Tommm!!" He didn't say anything, just pulled me to my feet... I was standing before him in my bra & panties.

"Why do you wear black colored undies?... mmmm?"

"I like black!!"

"Yeah I can see that you do... now I love black!!"

"What do you mean by 'now you love it'?"

"If you could see what I see... you'd say the same!!"

I had ceased to feel anything beyond my pleasure & him. I could see that my body had him in a bad state... the bulge in his jeans was so obvious! "Tom, Tom you are in an interesting state... mmmm!!" I put my hand on his cock. "Godddd I hope you know what you're doing!"

"Oh yeah... its called returning a favor" I simply unsnapped his jeans opened his fly, & put my hand in.

"Mmmmm you're soooo big... & hot!! What the matter Tom... any problems?" "Ahh no probs!!" his breathing was becoming increasingly laboured.

This just added to my new found confidence. I inserted my hand in his jockeys. Woww. He was so silky, so hot, so wet.

"Do you know what you're doing?"

"Yeah, just driving you crazy!!" I took my hand out, & pushed him on the bed. He tried to reach for the clasp of my bra. I backed away.

"Naughty, naughty... your time will come!!... just let me practise what I learnt today!!"

"God!!"

"Yeah, that's good, you should remember god... mmmm... because by the time I'm over... you'd be... !!"

"Dead... I know!!"

I pulled off his jeans & he helped me shrug off his jockeys. He did look a little funny because his long t-shirt covered "him". I pulled it off too.

God he was so good to look at!!

Magnificently naked. His skin wasn't like mine. He had a little hair all over. His cock... mmm... was sooo big. So smooth. It was pink.

I couldn't resist. I put my hand on it. It felt so warm.

"Mmmmmm... Godddd... what the hell are you trying to do?"

"Oooh... just checking the temperature there!!" I slid my hand along its length. It grew harder [as if that were possible].

"You're soo biggg!!"

"Your boyfriend isn't?"

"Isn't what?"

"Big?... damn you?"

"Ohh... you're jealous??... Good... !!"

He caught me to him and literally shook me. "Tell me!!" he screamed.

"No first things first... I'll return your favor... & before going... I'll tell you!!" "Noooo... I'll die!!"

"Ok then I think that I should leave!!" I began struggling. He simply hugged me closer. I could hear his heart hammering.

"Ok do what you have to... & for heaven's sake don't leave me!!" he let me lose, & sat down on the bed again.

"Mmmmm... I'm feeling a little hot... can I... ?" I unsnapped my bra & slowly removed it.

His eyes followed my movements.

"Hey these panties sure are mmmm... uncomfortable!!" I started pulling them down.

"No... stop... let me do it!!" Tom whispered.

He got up & came near me, ever so slowly, not breaking eye contact.

"You are sooooo slow... let me help you!!"

"No... I want to take it slow & easy!!" he touched my neck, then started sliding his hand down.

"Your skin is so soft... looks so tasty!!"

"So taste it... Tom!!"

"I will my pet... I will!!" his tongue replaced his hand on my neck. Slowly he started licking me. [The sensation was something that I can't even describe. But now I know what an 'an ice-cream cone' feels like. ]

He cupped my breasts with both his hands, & continued licking till he reached them. His mouth enclosed my left breast, and his hands started a journey to my core. He started suckling me, nipping my nipple a little.

"Mmmmm Tom what are you doing to me?!!" my voice cracked.

"Just tasting!!... mmmm you sure are delicious!!" he moaned.

He knelt in front of me, pulling down my panties. I stepped out of them.

"Can I taste you there?" he asked in a husky voice, his hands spanning my waist.

"No please, don't!!... I'll die!!"

"No you won't it's me who'll die... but man what a way to go!!" he started licking me... & slowly went downwards.

"Pleaseeee... Tom don't do this!!" I just gripped his shoulders, finding myself incapable of pushing him away.

"Mmm you'll have to do better than that li'll one... stop me harder!!" his tongue made a moist path to my clean-shaven pussy.

"You do keep yourself smooth all over... so soft... I like it!!"

"Aahh... Tom why are you doing this to me?"

"I doing it to the both of us... & only God knows why!!"

He parted my pussy-lips & inserted his tongue inside. God, what a rush. I didn't know where I was, only vacuum & his tongue. He started licking me 'there'.

"Ooooh... Tommmm" I dug my nails into him. "Let me touch you pleasee!!"

"You'll have your feast sweetheart... mmm... just let me enjoy mine!!"

He licked & sucked me till I simply forgot my own name... the feeling was so new... so explosive.

Then as if molten lava were flowing through my veins... I felt myself hurtling down a high cliff with no one to stop me.

My juices covered his mouth... he licked each single drop.

"You do taste nice mmm... inside out... luv!!" I was in no condition to respond.

Note-the "experience" doesn't end here we had sex that day!! [but that I'll tell you guys later... !!]

daana
daana
17 Followers