Indian Wife and Bold Neighbour

Story Info
She is taught to bring excitement in marital life.
8.1k words
4.31
192.8k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,322 Followers

It was after a good deal of search that Manisha and Amit had finally chosen this house. It was in an upmarket locality of the town. Although the house was small, it was compact and the neighbourhood was good. That is what the agent who had got them this house had told them. Manisha was all of twenty eight years old and married four years back to Amit, a software engineer employed with a multinational. Yet another added advantage of this locality was that their immediate neighbors were known to her sister-in-law i.e Amit’s elder sister Gitanjali. Gitanjali was about 38 years old , almost as old as Manisha’s neighbours Veronica and George,

The movers had been gone less than an hour. Manisha was crouched among the luggage and packing boxes which littered the spacious front room of the house. She glanced up and saw her husband, Amit, stripped to the waist, sweat glistening off his broad shoulders as he carried a trunk toward the staircase. Seeing him that way stirred sweet sensations in her lower abdomen, and Manisha sighed softly. This was one of the happiest moments in her life. She pushed a long, dark curl away from her face, continuing to savor the joyful feelings coursing through her youthful body, enjoying a salacious tingle as her dark nipples hardened against the cotton material of her T-shirt. And her shapely breasts throbbed when, acting on impulse, she stood and made her way towards her husband. She was relishing this moment all the more because while living with her in-laws she was required to be dressed properly in the ubiquitous salwar kameez with the dupatta firmly draped over her breasts. It was only during a vacation that she could dress the way she liked to; in sleeveless tee-shirts and shorts or jeans which showed off her fair, smooth arms and legs. What was the point in undergoing the painful waxing and getting rid of all the hair if there was nobody to see and admire them?


Amit chuckled as she stepped up to him. He stood silently until her jutting breasts brushed against his sweaty, naked chest, then he slid his hands onto her hips. Their eyes locked just as he lowered his head towards hers.

"I’m thinking of something much more exciting than unpacking," he whispered before his lips touched hers.

"Mmmmmm, but take it easy. There is still lots of work to be done" she said when he kissed her and slipped his strong arms around her slender waist. Paying no heed, he snaked his tongue between her moist lips, sliding it around the inside of her slippery mouth. She melted against him and smelled his enticing, manly aroma as he sucked on her tongue. She could feel his erect manhood against her mound and this made her nipples tingle tantalizingly. His hands roamed her ass and back, massaging the bare back that was exposed between her jeans and tee shirt. Manisha groaned and squirmed as she felt his throbbing prick press against her, and even in that moment her senses urged her to halt it. She did want more than mere touching through clothes but now? Amit sank down in front of her, dragging his hot wet tongue towards her exposed belly button. He had often told her how absolutely erotic and sexy he found it when her belly button was exposed whether when she was wearing sarees or jeans. His tonguetip toyed with her navel as he positioned himself on his knees and with his teeth tried to bring the zipper of her jeans down.

“Control yourself, for God’s sake!” she said but she found herself cooperating with her husband’s initiatives.

Her fingers tangled in her husband’s dark hair and soon Amit was able to bring the zip down. However Amit did not proceed further. Instead, he caught hold of her T-shirt and pulled it off. He tore it from her shoulders, allowing her lovely tits to flop free, and her dark nipples stiffened and stood up. He then straightened up, bent his knees slightly and managed to cup her breasts in his palms. As he fondled her sensitive tits and nipples, Manisha found herself moaning.

She trembled as excitement engulfed her. Her pussy was on fire. And she couldn’t ignore the exquisite pleasure Amit was giving her as he expertly caressed her tits. He bent over her just as her back touched the casually placed table, his mouth attaching itself to one of her succulent nipples. He chewed eagerly on her swollen nipple, then gulped more and more of it into his hot mouth. Then he rolled his tongue around the nipple again and again, biting the by now fully erect nipple gently, causing Manisha to arch her back and cry out in raw ecstasy. Amit slipped his hands down to work at removing her jeans, and succeeded as Manisha cooperated by squirming her hips and ass. She shivered as he exposed her wet, steamy pussy. Her bikini panties formed a thin rope around her ankles. Although she knew that the door was not locked and there was still loads of work to be done, she desperately yearned to kick her panties off her bare feet.

It was as if Amit could actually hear what she wanted. He eased her constricting panties down her legs until he finally pulled them off her ankles. At last her legs were free to open up and her burning pussy was waiting in eager anticipation for the pleasures that were to follow.

Amit whipped his tongue through the creamy, folds of her beautifully manicured pussy, parting the moist tissue with quick slices of his tongue. Manisha sighed and relished the dose of pleasure that immediately blanketed her. Every nerve in her body sparked as the sensations overwhelmed her. She savored the sensation of his tongue parting the pussylips and teasing her clit. Waves of eroticism spread through her body. Pleasing her man turned her on more than anything, and she never tired of proving it. She fished a hand into his open fly and caressed his erect cock which literally jumped into her hand. She tasted the drop of pre-cum that seeped from therein, the familiar tasteless flavor causing her arousal to surge. She wasted no time in swirling her tongue around and around the slick cock of her husband. He twisted the dark curls of her hair in his fists and groaned as she began licking up and down the length of his cock. She massaged his bloated balls while she serviced his prick with her tongue, drenching it with her saliva. Then, without warning, she opened her mouth wide and gulped the head of his shaft between her lips. As he fondled her sensitive tits and nipples, Manisha forced herself to swallow every bit of his cock ,her lush lips brushed against his hairy base while her fingers busily played with his balls. Their happy moans and groans made sweet background music with Manisha's lusty slurping sounds.

She trembled as excitement engulfed her.There was nothing like the sensation of having his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. And she couldn't ignore the exquisite pleasure Amit was giving her as he expertly caressed her tits. The big round circle formed by her lips squeezed against the cock as she began moving her head back and forth, keeping in time with the gentle rocking of his hips, moving forwards and backwards a little further each time. His grip tightened as he began fucking her face. Manisha nearly swooned with delight as her husband's cock nudged the back of her throat. She gulped involuntarily and readied herself for the sweet explosion of his milky cum into her mouth. She started sucking faster, furiously, anxiously awaiting, wanting to swallow his heavy load and continued to savour the sensual pleasure that continued to spread throughout her entire body when her senses became alerted to a strange presence. She stiffened automatically and knew in that same second that her husband was reacting in the same way. It was only a heartbeat later, when Amit had lurched off her awkwardly, that Manisha glimpsed in wide-eyed shock the stranger standing in the open doorway of their new bedroom. She was an attractive young woman of perhaps thirty-five, and she met the startled stares of the young couple with a slight smirk on her curved lips, blush coloring her lovely face. She cleared her throat nervously and began to back out of the room.

"Oops, sorry," she said with an embarrassed laugh. Amit lost virtually no time in withdrawing his cock from her mouth and disappearing from the scene leaving Manisha alone and nude, her breasts jutting out with erect nipples, her lips wet with Amit’s substantial precum and she herself almost on the verge of a climax, to welcome the guest.

"I guess this isn’t exactly the proper time for anyone to welcome the two of you to the neighborhood." The lady started to say something else, then shrugged her shoulders, chuckling. She gave Manisha a feeble wave before bounding down the stairs and out of the young couple’s new home.

For the next few days Manisha had plenty to keep her busy. Arranging the furnishings and getting settled in their new home filled her time. But the evenings were the best. Every night she greeted Amit with a special meal, served by candlelight in their new dining room. Afterwards, the young couple would hug and make love till they fell asleep.

Then, on a Friday morning, the moment she had been dreading happened. Dressed in a churidar pyjama ( a skintight legwear common in India) and kurta, Manisha was busy attending to the chores of the house when there was a knock at the door. Amit had already left for the office. She answered the knock and saw the pretty, young neighbour standing on the patio, a pleasant and slightly self-conscious smile on her face. Manisha blushed.

"Hi," she said weakly staring down at her bare feet.

The neighbour nodded as her smile broadened. Then abruptly, she laughed. "Are you going to invite me inside, or keep me standing out here all day?"

Manisha laughed too, and reluctantly opened the door so the woman would come in.

"Sorry. I was... well, to tell you the truth, I’m still embarrassed about the other day." She entered the kitchen and looked around.

"Listen, honey, Don’t mention it and there is no need to be embarrassed at all." She faced Manisha and said. "Let me tell you, I’ve been thinking of almost nothing else since I saw the two of you the other day. I have heard about you from Gitanjali who I believe is Amit’s sister. Gitanajali and I were next door neighbours and she is a real lively person. Full of fun and mind you, real wild fun. She told me that you would be moving in and that you take time in being free with people. What she did not tell me was that her sister-in-law is so pretty and sexy. And, honey, let me tell you something else. You have a beautiful body and a lovely pair of breasts! And you give lovely oral. With feeling and passion. Just the way it should be given."

Manisha’s blush deepened. Her rash, lewd comments were startling. Yet, she could not help but feel a flicker of womanly pride. That this older woman could appreciate her body pleased her. But, she was vaguely disturbed that this neighbour, who had seen her nude and Amit licking her pussy, was broaching the subject in this positively open manner. And a neighbour who was somehow connected to her in-laws as well. She half expected to receive a lecture on morality but Veronica was so positively encouraging.

“I just came to tell you that we are going out of the country for about a year. When I heard that a new couple was likely to move into the neighbourhood, I became very happy that during our absence there would be somebody who would take care of our plants. The fact that you are Gitanjali’s sis-in-law was the icing on the cake. It was with that thought in mind that I came to your house and found you, well……..” her voice trailed off with a smile.

Manisha just sat there her eyes fixed on her wriggling toes out of sheer embarrassment but gradually becoming more and more confident.

“Come on, now! You are a big girl. Of what use is a good body if there is nobody to see it. The embroidery is lovely. Shall I say something personal? Why don’t you let me see you the way I saw you that day?”

“Please, Don’t embarrass me.” Manisha finally spoke.

“Embarrass? That’s strange. I am serious.” She said.

“I……well, I Don’t know how to……” Manisha stammered.

“Why feel shy from me. I am a woman. Not only that I have seen you………..you know how. You just get up. Even if you can’t strip because of this pyjama take the kurta off. If you don’t I will tell the entire neighbourhood what I saw the other day. And also Gitanjali. At times I can be very very mean.” She added wickedly as an afterthought.

“No, Don’t do that. I know you won’t.” Manisha spoke suddenly.

“You are right. I won’t. But only if you do as I say.” She was insistent.

Manisha got up hesitatingly and holding the kurta by the sides raised it above her head. The upper half portion of her firm round and fair breasts were in full view of the visitor with the areola also peeking naughtily

“Take it off completely. Keep it on the chair. Then come and talk to me. By being unnecessarily shy, girls like you miss out on a lot of fun.” She said.

Manisha complied and sat with the guest wearing only the churidar, her nipples at full attention due to the tension and excitement. What if the postman or anyone dropped in at that time!!

“Look! Everybody does not have such lovely and young boobs. Flaunt them.” she said cupping Manisha’s right breast and at the same time looking at her watch. ”Think over what I said. Must get a move on. Lots of work to do. Won’t you come to see me off at the door. Afraid that someone will see you? Let them.”

Manisha did get up and came to the door to bid her guest goodbye, deliberately standing in a way that one of her breasts was hidden by the door.

“Bye. Take care! Incidentally since you are so self conscious that you did not even ask let me tell you that my name is Veronica and George is my husband’s name” she said hugging Manisha so that her nipple dug into the soft cloth of Veronica’s blouse. Manisha was quite thankful that Veronica left and immediately wore her kurta though without the bra.

Manisha and Amit did not see the couple for the next year. As days turned into weeks, weeks into months and months into a year, Manisha realized, to her dismay that their sex life was not what it used to be. Amit was more and more involved with his office work. Sure, they did make love but the frequency had reduced. Not only that it had become mechanical; devoid of the tremendous pleasures that it had provided them with in the past.

One day Manisha received a letter from Veronica that they were arriving back in the next three days. Sure enough they did arrive when Manisha saw a car entering the neighbour’s residence in the early hours of the morning. Manisha thought that this was perhaps the time when the flight from the United States would have arrived.

After a couple of days Manisha decided to visit Veronica who opened the door wearing a blue saree with a matching sleeveless blouse which highlighted the fair colour of her skin.

“Hi Manisha!” she said.” Do come in. If you had not come I myself would have come to your house.”

Manisha took off her sandals and entered the house for the first time. It was tastefully furnished and after their arrival from abroad many new electronic gadgets could also be seen.

“Very nice house and although you have come after such a long time everything is in place.” Manisha complimented Veronica.

“Thank you. Actually if one wants to get pleasure out of anything in life one has to think of ways and means to improvise.” Veronica said.” You tell how are things at your end? Still making love the way you used to?”

“Shut up!” Manisha said good-humouredly.

“Okay, okay! Peace? I understand that one year plus is too long a time for the same spark to keep the marriage going but that is something we will discuss later. Let me show you some snaps of ours. Sit comfortably.” Veronica said and got up.

The photographs were of excellent quality, printed on very good paper. In most of them either Veronica or George featured with one of the famous landmarks in the background. Veronica was quite photogenic and looked prettier and younger than what she was. Then Manisha finally reached the section where they were on a beach. As Manisha turned the pages she found herself getting redder and redder since the photographs were increasingly sexy and ribald. While initially, Veronica was wearing a yellow bikini but in subsequent ones the top had been discarded showing her full breasts playing in the water with her husband. Not only her husband there were many other people in the photograph.

Finally there were three photographs where George and Veronica were fully nude along with another European couple. There was another man in at least five photographs who appeared to be quite close to them. Manisha was surprised to see that Veronica’s pussy hair were quite similar to that of hers. Perhaps this was the going fashion. She smiled suddenly at the thought. George’s penis was flaccid but the penis of the man with them was semi erect. The photographs despite their nudity were not vulgar at all.

“Like them?” Veronica asked with a naughty gleam in her eyes.

“Well, yes. They are nice. By the way who is this person?” Manisha replied.

“Never thought that you would get to see my snap this way? That person is a cousin of mine. His name is Dileep. He is well developed there, isn’t he?” Veronica asked saucily.

“Where?” Manisha asked innocently.

“There!” Veronica replied pointing towards Dileep’s penis with her eyebrows.

“Oh!” Manisha replied briefly.

“Nude photographs bring out the best in a person.” Veronica said.

“Yes.” Manisha again agreed.

“If so, wouldn’t you too like to get yourself photographed nude?” Veronica asked again.

“Maybe. Depends. If I happen to go to a beach, perhaps.” Manisha sounded unsure.

“That’s rubbish. You don’t need to go to a beach to get yourself photographed nude.” Veronica said plainly.

“What do you mean?” Manisha asked with round eyes.

“Well, for beginners, you can strip here. After all I have seen you naked. I’ll photograph you with my digital camera. I got mine developed at a studio. Yours will be developed right here.” Veronica said. “Come! I have a small studio sort and that is where the computer also is. We will shoot there. Don’t hesitate. Afraid that I will tell all this to Gitanjali? Don’t worry. I can keep a secret. She won’t know a thing and even if she does, so what. All that her sister-in-law is doing is showing off something wonderful which few people have.” Veronica winked.

“But, I mean what is the necessity?” Manisha asked.

“The necessity is there because I know that after a while marriages tend to become dull and things like this enliven them. Come! Don’t think I’ll let you go.” Veronica was adamant.

Manisha gingerly followed Veronica upstairs. Veronica wielded the camera like an expert. Manisha sat with her legs crossed and uncrossed. As Manisha sat there, Veronica came towards her and insisted that she unbutton the top button of her kurta.

"Hey, it is getting very hot under these lights." She said as she again held the camera. Then she walked over to Manisha and undid a few more buttons. Manisha just smiled at this gesture of her neighbour but did nothing to stop her either. She just positioned herself forward to show a little cleavage as Veronica clicked away.

“Manisha if you Don’t mind, please lean forward so your breasts sort of come down a bit....? Look, I Don’t want you to feel as if you have come for a vaccination shot. Smile. Be happy! The camera captures everything. As somebody who is privy to those lovely tits I feel that whosoever has a pretty pair of breasts should be encouraged to show it; or else it is nature’s bounty that is wasted.”

Manisha answered by leaning forward with a very sexy smile and unbuttoned the rest of her shirt. The inner surface of both breasts was quite clearly seen.

rupanita
rupanita
1,322 Followers