Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 02

Story Info
Construction guys put the moves on willing wife.
2.6k words
4.39
189.4k
92

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,529 Followers

The excitement of that was followed by a lull. The men did not come over for the next few days, and Purva started wondering if they read her haughty reaction to mean their advances were unwelcome. And they were scared she might call the cops or something. For four days, every time I asked Purva if something had happened, her reaction was in the negative.

The fifth day when I came home, I could sense something had happened, based on two things. First, her attire. Purva, like any Indian housewife, usually wore a sari or salwar kameez at home. But that day when I came home, she was wearing a knee-length skirt and a blouse. Second, she had a very sly smile on her face when she spoke to me. Obviously, she could not say anything in front of our son. But I was sure that things had moved forward today.

"So I'm guessing you have a report to make." I said, when she walked into the bedroom later that night, and bolted the door shut.

"Yes." she said, jumping on the bed and hugging me.

"Alright, start your report."

"Well, I was growing impatient of waiting for something to happen. So after Apu's school bus left, I dug into the closet and took these clothes out. I put them on, made tea, and with the cup, walked out to the front yard. I sat on a chair there and started drinking the tea. I could see the workers stealing glances at me. But I could not see Sajid or Rasul anywhere. For a while at least. Then Sajid's head popped over the fence."

Purva continued,

"He asked me if I was having tea and I said yes. He asked if he and Rasul could come over for some when he had a lunch break. I nonchalantly said okay, but in my mind I was happy at the prospect of having Rasul around again. I just wished this old fart wouldn't tag along. He said they'd come by at noon. For the next few hours, I was agog with excitement. And some fear. Had I been a little too forward? Would things go out of control? I could not wait for noon."

(Purva narrates)

Then at noon, the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Sajid and Rasul standing there, with wide smiles on their faces. I asked them to come in, and walked to the kitchen. Sajid followed me. Rasul, much to my annoyance, stayed in the living room.

"We wanted to come by before, but we weren't sure it would be a good idea." Sajid said, standing right next to me.

"It's okay." is all I could say.

Sajid stared at me as I put the water on the stove and stood there waiting for it to boil. I looked into his eyes, and I could see some uncertainty. There was an awkward silence.

"So how is Rasul related to you?" I asked to fill in the void.

"He is my 3rd wife's elder brother's son."

"Third wife? You got divorced twice?" I asked.

"No." he said laughing. "I am married to them all. The law in India allows us Muslims to have four wives, remember?"

"Oh yes." I said, feeling sheepish. "So....three wives, huh?"

"Yeah. The first one is my age. The second is in her 40s. The third is in her late 30s."

"Do they all live together?" I asked.

"No. The first two live in our village with the kids. The third is here. She works on the construction site too."

"Okay. So you have quite a large family, with three wives."

"I am allowed a 4th one if you're interested." Sajid said, winked and then, out of the blue, spanked me on my ass.

I looked at him in shock. The smile left his face, and he stared at me, as if waiting for something to happen. I just scowled at him and started putting tea leaves in the water. My heart was going faster than a jet engine. The small talk had lulled me into a sense of comfort, and his sudden assault on my ass was surprising. But it felt naughtily good. I would have ideally preferred that the handsome Rasul was the one making advances. But even coming from this old ugly man, that touch tickled something in me.

A couple of minutes went by, and it was time to put the sugar in. I reached for it, half expecting what happened next. Much like the other day, he lunged forward. But this time, he reached it before me. His body touching mine, he took the the sugar box. Then he wrapped his arms around me, closing me in an embrace. Once again, I was intoxicated by his masculine aroma. And the feel of his unfamiliar body against mine. His mouth was next to my right ear and I could feel his warm breath on my cheek.

I stood there, in his embrace, drinking in the unfamiliarly erotic feeling of being in this swarthy man's bear hug. He then opened the sugar box, and said in my ear,

"Add the sugar."

I took the box from his hand, and as I started pouring the sugar in, I felt his hands move to my breasts. He fondled them gently over the blouse for a few seconds. I added the sugar and just stood there, as he continued to massage my boobs, and started squeezing them hard. I started moaning, and rested my body against his, when I felt something poke against my butt. His erection. That was too much for me. And I shook his embrace off.

Sensing my struggle, Sajid let go and stepped back. I looked at him. A huge bulge was visible in his trousers. I stared at his crotch for a couple of seconds and then looked away.

"Please wait outside." I breathlessly said.

He nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

A few minutes later, I regained my composure and walked out with the tea cups on a tray. The two drank the tea. And then left.

(Purva's narration ends)

"So what do you think?" Purva asked me.

"This Sajid fella moves fast, huh?"

"Yes. He went from an accidental feel to a full fledged fondle in two occasions." she said. "Are you sure you want me to move forward? or is this level enough for you?"

"I leave it up to you." I said.

"You do realize what his next step might be?" Purva asked, staring into my eyes.

"Yes."

"I will try to go slow. Step by step. But after letting him go this far, there's only so much I can control the proceedings, Tarun."

I nodded. Just the thought of what lay ahead had turned me on. And I could see from the look on Purva's face that she was excited as well. I kissed her, and again, we started making madly passionate love. I didn't remember the last time Purva was this animated in bed. I convinced myself that was a good thing.

---------

At work the next day, I had difficulty concentrating. I knew that something major would happen today. But how far would it go? My mind kept coming up with the wildest possibilities, and I was equally excited and disgusted by them. I barely touched my lunch, and the colleagues I ate with even asked me what was on my mind.

After lunch, I decided I could not wait till the night. I had to know. I called up my home number. It rang over a dozen times before there was an answer.

"Hello." a male voice replied.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked.

"Who do you want?" the voice replied.

I thought of what to say. Should I call Purva to the phone? Who was I talking to? Was this Sajid himself? Or was it Rasul?

"Ask who it is, Rasul." I heard Purva's faint voice, clearly from a distance.

"I am." Rasul it was. "Who is it?"

"Sorry, wrong number." I said and hung up.

Yep, something was happening for sure. The question was, what. I did not want to interrupt anything, or complicate matters. At the same time, I was dying of curiosity. I tried my best to focus on my work. But ten minutes later, my cellphone rang. It was from my home.

"Did you call?" Purva started without any preamble.

"Yes, I did. Sorry if I...." I started saying.

"Don't be sorry. I am glad you called. Things were moving too fast anyway."

"What happened?"

Purva was silent for a while.

"Can we talk about this later tonight?" she finally asked.

"I'd rather hear about it right now." I said.

"Aren't you busy at work?" she said.

"I am too distracted anyway. Just tell me."

I could hear Purva take a deep breath and then say,

"Okay. so the two came over during their lunch break again. Again, Sajid followed me into the kitchen while Rasul waited outside. This time though, Sajid did not allow me to make tea right away."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I was wearing a housecoat. You know my grey one, with buttons all the way down the front?"

"Yeah, I know."

"As soon as we entered the kitchen, he started unbuttoning it. And I did not resist."

"Wow. Right away, huh?"

"I told you, things are bound to move fast now."

"Anyway, what next?"

"He had all the buttons off in a few seconds. And the sides of the coat opened, showing a lot of my body."

"What were you wearing underneath?"

"I was wearing black bra and panties, which he could now see. I stood there uncomfortably, aware that this was the first time anyone except you had seen me in my underwear. Sajid stared at me hungrily for a few seconds, and then took me in his arms. He started running his rough hands all over my body, breathing loudly."

"What were you doing?"

"I was..." she paused. "I was running my hands over his back too."

"Just his back?"

"At that moment, yes, just his back." Purva said. "He put his hands under the coat and fondled me all over for a while, and then started massaging my boobs from over my bra. He then put his face in my cleavage and started licking me there."

"Licking you?"

"Almost slobbering. He then scooped my boobs out of the bra. And my boobs were hanging there, out of my bra."

"Oh fuck!" I said, suddenly aware that I was sitting in my office with a raging hard on.

"He started bitting my nipples, saying how perfect my boobs were."

"Fuck, Purva, I wish I was there with you right now."

"A little while later." Poorva said sounding breathless, "he dug his thumbs into the waistband of my panties. NO, I said to him. I wasn't ready for it. He ignored me and started sliding them down anyway, and I slapped his hand hard and pulled them back up. Sajid angrily grabbed my hair, yanked my head back and stared into my eyes enraged. NO, I said, shaking my head."

"Did he force you?"

"No. But he did roughly turn me around so that my back was now facing him. And I could feel his erection poking against my butt again."

"Was it....big?" I asked.

"Yes. It felt big. He put both hands on my boobs and started dry humping me. Really hard, with his erection hidden behind his trousers poking at my butt. As if we were having sex. He did that for a minute or two and even through his pants and my housecoat, his erection would occasionally hit me.....there. I was beginning to lose control. Alarms were going off in my head. That's when....that's when the phone rang."

"Ah, my call." I said.

"Yes. As soon as the phone rang, we both froze. Rasul yelled, the phone is ringing. I tried to break free of Sajid's hug but he held me tight. Rasul's voice now sounded very close when he said again, the phone is ringing. I panicked, realizing that Rasul would walk in any moment, and see me in a state of undress, locked in his uncle's embrace. Let me go, I started pleading with Sajid. He did. I started buttoning my housecoat, but it was too late. Rasul walked in, said - the phone - and just stood there, staring at me. Go and answer it you fool, Sajid yelled, and Rasul ran out uncomfortably."

"So that's why he answered it."

"Yes. I heard Rasul answer the phone. I yelled and asked him who it was. He did not say anything. So I walked out, my housecoat almost all buttoned up. He said it was a wrong number. But I got a feeling it might have been you."

"So what happened after that?"

"After that I noticed Rasul staring at my chest. Since I had forgotten to tuck my boobs back into the bra cups, the outline of my boobs was very visible through the housecoat. And my nipples, rock hard, were poking. I immediately folded my hands over it. Then Sajid said, let's go make tea again. I was too shook up. I said no, it's time for you to go. The stern voice in which I said it made things amply clear. And they left."

We were both silent for a while.

"I am coming home right away, Purva. I absolutely need to fuck you right now."

"I was hoping you would."

I waited for my erection to subside, made up an excuse for my boss, and sprinted out of the office.

----------

This was the first time in literally a few years that we had sex in the afternoon. I would have liked nothing more than to have another go, but it was almost time for Apu to come back from school so we got dressed and sat in the living room.

"Tarun, it is time for you to think long and hard about what I should do next." Purva said, moving into my arms.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want me to just stop all this?"

"No way. This has livened up our sex life so much." I said.

"Yes, it has. But so far it has been limited to petting and fondling and semi-nudity. Which, I admit, is a lot farther than I would have ever thought of going with anyone but you. Nevertheless, you need to keep one undeniable fact in mind."

"What?"

"These guys are difficult to control. And they talk amongst each other. Word might get out. Are you ready for those consequences?" Purva said.

Just her saying it made me feel a tug in my pants again. But her point was well taken.

"I don't think anyone would believe some laborers' gossip anyway." I said.

And we heard Apu's school bus pull up in front of the house. We both walked out the door and waited as Apu ran towards us. I looked at the house next door. There were a a lot of construction workers milling around. As Purva hugged Apu and picked him up, she whispered to me,

"Green shirt. By the pile of bricks. Sajid."

And I saw him. He was not much to look at. He had gray hair. And was not very tall. I would normally not even have noticed him if he passed me on the street. But he was there. And he was looking in our direction. Our eyes met for a brief second and then I looked away.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,529 Followers