Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers

"Did he notice that?"

"Him? I am sure there were goats in Africa who noticed my nipples at that moment. They seemed like rockets ready to blast off from my body. He then turned me over and worked on my back. By now, my cunt was so wet, it formed a puddle of sorts on his mat. So when he got to my butt and started massaging my glutes, I was almost screaming with need. I yelled out, somebody needs to fuck me right now, and looked at Sajid."

"So he fucked you? Or the masseuse?" I asked.

"Sajid said, no. No fucking here. I begged him. I literally begged him. I feel ashamed now even thinking about it. I first got on my knees, and begged him. Told him to please please fuck me. He said no. Then I turned to the masseuse and begged him to fuck me. he wanted to. His pants were struggling to contain his erection. So I actually....."

"Actually?"

"I feel so ashamed." Purva said and hid her face in my chest. "I got on all fours and shoved my ass in his direction, like a bitch tempting a dog. he got so shocked by that sight, he literally ran out of his own shop. And then I lay down on my stomach and started rubbing my cunt against the rough material of the mat, hoping to get a release from that friction."

"What was Rasul doing?"

"Poor Rasul was so turned on as well. But even he didn't dare defy his uncle. Finally after ten minutes of my begging in every conceivably humiliating position, Sajid got down on his knees. He said he still wouldn't fuck me here. But, he would compromise. And he started fingering my cunt. i humped back against his fingers very hard. And in a few minutes, I had an orgasm so big that Sajid had to cover my mouth to muffle my screams, lest the neighbors come running in to see who was being murdered."

"Wow! You screamed that much?"

"Yeah. Anyway, ten minutes later, I got my breath back. I put on the burqa again and walked out, really embarrassed at my display in there. We walked silently for a few minutes. And then came to a stop in front of a store. Sajid said he had an offer for me. If I did something he wanted, he would be ready to fuck me whenever I asked him to. He would relinquish the right to refuse. I asked him what he wanted. And he pointed me to the store."

"What was the store?"

Purva ignored my question and continued.

"Ten minutes later, I was in a closed backroom of the store, bent over a chair, my burqa thrown over my waist. So my butt was on display."

"Oh, so he fucked you."

Purva ignored me again and continued.

"I braced myself for the hurt. I knew it would hurt. But I had no idea how much it would hurt. I bit my lip hard when the pain started."

"He fucked you in the ass? He fucked you in the ass?" I asked, enraged.

"No." Purva said, and flipped over. She got on her knees, so her ass was almost in my face.

I looked at her butt. I realized that I had not taken a look at her butt all night. She had either been laying down on it, or it had been pointed away from me. I looked at it puzzled for a while, when the change came to my notice. And my hand went to my mouth in shock.

"What....what......" I said, shaking and shivering, "what does it say?"

"You know what it says. You don't need to be able to read the script to know what it says." Purva said, choking up.

And I stared in disbelief at my wife's perfect white fleshy round and shapely butt. Inviting and beautiful. And tattooed across her right butt cheek where large green Urdu letters, going from the side of her butt all the way to just inches away from her cunt. Urdu letters that I knew, without reading the script, said - SAJID.

THE END

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers
12