Indian Wife & Friends

Story Info
Camping trip with close friends drives away inhibitions.
6.6k words
4.37
190.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,316 Followers

As Amit shut off the light in my office and headed towards the door, he took a moment to appreciate the fact that he would not have to see this damn place for another four days. His wife Anita and her best friend Sameera had planned a long weekend for both the couples. Sameera and her husband were really big into the whole nature and camping thing and had invited Amit and his wife to join them on their latest excursion.

On his drive home, Amit found himself really looking forward to the weekend. Sameera was the only one of his wife's friends whose company he actually enjoyed. The others were either the typical females always criticizing someone or the other or so obnoxious that he thought they were just annoying.

Anita and Sameera both were in their late twenties /early thirties. Sameera was Anita's college roommate, so Amit had known her for about six years. And Sameera's husband Rehan had always seemed like a nice guy. They had done some things together before and Amit and Anita always had a good time with them. So after stopping at the store on the way home to pick up some food, alcohol, and other necessities Amit arrived home and threw a few things in a bag -- that was his idea of packing. Anita, of course, had spent half of the afternoon trying to determine just how many different clothing scenarios one has to plan for a three-day weekend.

After Amit was finally able to assure her that they were 'roughing it' and didn't need to go to any further trouble deciding what to pack, they headed for their friends' house. As they pulled into their drive, Sameera and Rehan were just finishing some last minute preparations of their camper.

Amit got out of the car and shook Rehan's hand and then leaned in for a light hug from Sameera. Even though he had known her for several years, he couldn't deny that small spark of electricity that he felt every time they exchanged hellos and good-byes this way.

In nearly every forbidden way, Amit found her attractive. He was married. She was married. And she was his wife's best friend. But it always seemed like the raw attraction of man to woman took precedence over those restrictions. There was just something about Sameera that he found very irresistible. She wasn't a stunning beauty, but yet she had an innocent, wholesome look to her that was quite magnetic. And her personality was one of sweetness. He had however over the years spent enough time with her to see a bit of a mischievous streak in her as well. She was about 5'7 and nearly perfectly proportioned. Her medium build gave the impression of slenderness, without being unattractive. She had nice round hips which complimented her breasts which Amit always estimated to be straight C-cups.

Her dark brown hair hung straight and loosely down to her shoulders. And with only a hint of makeup which included a dash of lipstick on those full lips and nail polish on the tips, she had a very natural look.

Just as they were finishing loading things into the camper, they heard the phone ring from inside their house. Since Sameera was making another call on her cellular, Amit offered to go grab it. But Rehan said he could get it and after a couple of minutes he came back outside with a bit of a distraught look on his face. When Sameera asked him who that was on the phone, he replied that it was his office and they needed him for a few hours that evening. Even though he pleaded his case, they insisted that he come into work. They all were a bit disappointed since the general assumption was that the camping trip would be put on hold. But Rehan asked Amit if he thought he could get the camper up to the lake and that he would meet them up there the next morning. So the three of them set out for the lake and arrived a couple of hours later even with an amateur at the wheel.

By the time they arrived and got the camper set in place, it was getting dark. So they built a fire and prepared a few things for dinner. Sameera and Anita laughed about stories from college while tending to the food and Amit mixed the drinks. After dinner, the three of them continued to enjoy the warmth of the alcohol and the fire as they sat around joking and laughing.

Amit had always had a bit of a flirtatious relationship with Sameera and they had joked around with each other in the past about their turn-ons and sexual preferences. Anita was close enough to Sameera that she never minded this and Amit had actually noticed her doing the same with Rehan a few times. It was probably the free-flowing drinks that made his inhibitions about expressing his attraction for Sameera fade a bit. Each time she got up to stoke the firewood Amit said something lame along the lines of not knowing which was hotter, her or the fire. She would just laugh at his comments, but that didn't dissuade Amit one bit.

As with many early summer nights in India in late November it was actually getting a bit chilly outside. Anita and Amit were sitting under a blanket by the fire attempting to stay warm. Finally, out of the goodness of his heart (and the lust of his mind) Amit asked Sameera if she wanted to warm up with them under the blanket.

She hesitated at first, but then Anita insisted that she come under with them and get out of the cold, night air. Amit then held up the edge of the blanket beside him and invited her in once again. Sameera finally got up out of her chair and took a seat next to Amit under the blanket.

"See, now doesn't that feel better? I promise I'm only thinking of your comfort and warmth and won't try anything funny, that is unless you want me to, " Amit said with a small laugh and a nudge of his knee.

"Hey, mister. You better watch yourself, " Anita said in mock-astonishment as she pulled Amit down to lay beside her. "The only person you better try anything with is me. "

"Easy you two, " Sameera said. "It's hard enough being out here without Rehan without having to be jealous of you two feeling each other up. "

Anita had laid her head on Amit's chest as they turned on their backs to stare up at the stars. Sameera remained sitting up as they continued to laugh and enjoy each other's company. Amit could however once in a while feel the touch of Sameera's cold toes on his ankles which could have been intentional or just accidental.

"You're such a stud out here in the wilderness with two girls under a blanket, " Anita said sarcastically. "I don't know what two ladies like us would do if we didn't have a big, strong man to keep us warm. "

"Well if it gets any colder, I'm afraid we may have to rely on old-fashioned body heat to keep us warm, " Amit said with a naughty glint in his eyes. "But if it's a matter of survival, I'm willing to make the sacrifice. "

"I'm willing to do what it takes, " Anita said. "But honey, I'm afraid you couldn't handle the feeling of two beautiful ladies like us lying here next to you. "

As their discussions continued, Amit could tell that he wasn't the only one becoming a little aroused at the scenario running through their heads. Anita had started running her hand up and down her husband's chest and stomach as she turned on her side to cradle one of her legs up and around his thigh. And although Sameera still seemed to have a bit of nervous tension about her, she had finally felt comfortable enough to lie down beside them.

"It's getting too cold sitting up, " she said as she lowered to the ground.

Amit felt her breast brush his arm as she lay down beside him and propped herself up on her elbow and rested her head in her hand. The three of them remained silent for a few minutes as they listened to the crackle of the fire and looked at the stars above them. Amit could feel the added warmth of Sameera's body beside him under the blanket. And every once in a while he could feel a hint of her breath reaching his cheek as she exhaled. He deliberately let his arm and hand fall to his side so that it rested on the ground up against her leg.

Soon, Anita began nibble at her husband's neck and trace her tongue around his ear. As she was doing this, her hand continued to work its way around his torso. Anita knows what her tongue on his ear does to him and Amit was wondering how far she was going to push this. He certainly wasn't going to stop it and he could feel himself, or rather more specifically his cock begin to stiffen. Eventually, Anita let her hand drift down across his waist so that she could feel him. She let out a small cry when she realized how aroused Amit was.

"I know you want her, " Anita whispered in Amit's ear as she gave his cock a firm squeeze through his pants. "I've seen the way you look at her. "

Although Sameera pretended not to hear her, Amit was sure she could tell what her friend had said. She then let her hand drop onto Amit's chest.

"Sameera, this naughty boy is starting to enjoy this camping trip a little too much, " Anita said with another squeeze of his erection. "It seems that having two women around him like this is making him a little aroused. "

"Is that so?" Sameera inquired. "Well he is a naughty boy. You'd think he'd be able to contain his excitement knowing that I'm a married woman and that he's right here with his wife. "

"Go on. Tell her how excited you are, " Anita said. "Tell her what you want. Tell her how much you want her. "

Amit didn't say anything, but let his hand move back around Sameera to pull her down beside him. He was still feeling some hesitation, but was also getting turned on so he placed a finger under her chin as he pulled her close for a kiss. If he had felt a little electricity from her before, this was a raging current. Sameera let any thought of shock or inhibition slip away as she kissed him back. Amit had always wondered if she found him attractive and this seemed to confirm that she did.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" Anita said as she pulled her husband away from Sameera and began to kiss him firmly.

After a couple of moments of passionate kissing and petting with Anita, both girls rose up a bit from their position lying down so that they were half leaning up and over Amit. Then, Anita left his mouth only to turn to Sameera's. Amit was a little surprised at this, but he had often thought (or maybe hoped?) that their friendship was close enough that this sort of thing was indeed a possibility. He was lying down between them as they kissed over his chest. The sight of the two of them in the fire light made him even more aroused.

"I think you may have had the right idea before, " Anita said to Amit. "It's getting cold enough out here that I think we're going to have to rely on body heat to keep us warm. "

With that, Anita sat up and pulled her sweater up and over her head. Then, with one quick motion she reached to the clasp in front and opened her bra and slipped it off of her shoulders. Her full breasts fell free and her nipples stiffened in the cold, night air. Amit was salivating for those hard nipples as he pulled his wife down to his mouth for a taste. As he gently kissed and sucked on her breasts, Anita began to unbutton Amit's shirt. As he sat up to take his shirt the rest of the way off, he decided to take a gamble. He turned to Sameera and began to raise her sweater. He half expected her to resist or protest but she did neither. When she finally had it up and over her head, Amit took in the site of her by the light of the fire. He was turned on by the way her hair had been tussled as she undressed. And the site of her breasts, restrained only by the lacey fabric of her bra, made him even more hungry for her.

"You know you want to see them, " Anita said to her husband. "Why don't you help her with the clasp in the back. Surely you don't expect a girl to strip herself? I am surprised that we have to tell you these things. "

Sameera then turned away from Amit as his hands found the back of her bra. With a twisting motion, he pulled the clasp free and then helped her slide it off her arms. She then turned back to face Amit and he let out an excited breath as he saw her breasts. They were very firm and round with large, brown nipples. They too were stiffening in the cold. Amit reached up and gave her breasts a squeeze and she let out a small moan. He let his fingers rub against both of her stiff nipples and then lowered himself for a quick taste of both her tits.

Just then, Anita grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back to the ground on his back. She reached under the blanket to his waist band and began to tug at his button and zipper. Finally, she had his pants open and let her hand work its way inside to his growing cock. She asked Sameera to help her and they both gave a firm tug downward on his pants. Amit raised his hips off the ground as he helped them lower his pants from his legs and off the feet.

"I guess it's only fitting that he's making a tent in his shorts since we're camping, " Sameera said saucily as she stared at his bulge.

"Yeah, but from the looks of it, I think he has other things on his mind besides camping tonight, " Anita said.

Anita then tugged at the waist band of Amit's boxers and started to pull them off him. As she pulled them down his thighs, his hard cock sprang into the open and Amit looked up at Sameera to see her staring at his member. Seeing her aroused look made him grow even harder. After taking his boxers off all the way, Anita reached up and took his cock into her hand. She placed her hand firmly at the base and slowly rolled the foreskin back revealing a purple head while the rest of his skin was stretched tight.

"That's what I like best about it, " Anita said. "When he's fucking me it just makes my pussy feel so nice. He really stretches me open. "

"I bet he does, " replied Sameera as she reached down to touch it for the first time. "I can't believe he's so hard for us. "

"And we really haven't even done anything yet, " Anita said. "I hope he can last long enough to satisfy us both. "

"Our body heat theory isn't going to work unless you two join me by taking off your jeans, " Amit finally said. "And it really isn't fair that I'm the only one having fun. "

The two girls then stood up from under the blanket and again enjoyed a long and smoldering kiss. Then they both stepped apart as they began to unbutton their jeans. As such they wore everything ranging from sarees to salwar kameez but for today they both had worn jeans.

"He really like's this, " Anita told Sameera as she turned to face away from him so that he could see her ass as she undressed.

Just as Amit liked it, Anita slowly lowered her jeans over her round hips and ass as she stood facing away from her husband. He could see the top of her bikini panties as she remained standing, but bent at the waist. She then placed her fingers under the string of her panties as she lowered both her pants and her underwear to the ground. Seductively, she lowered them as she bent over giving him a full view of her ass and pussy from behind.

"Do you like watching her ass like that?" Sameera asked Amit. "It is very round and sexy, isn't it?"

Amit could only moan his approval in reply. Anita then stepped behind and to the side of Sameera to help her discard her jeans.

"I... well. I don't think. I don't know. Topless is okay but... " Sameera started saying but Anita quietened her with her fingers to her lips.

As Anita fumbled with the buttons and began to peel her jeans down, Amit was pleasantly surprised and aroused to see that Sameera was wearing thong panties that matched the lacy fabric ofher bra. Perhaps she had been planning something special for Rehan that evening, but her attention to detail certainly wasn't lost on Amit. He swallowed hard in anticipation of seeing her firm ass slide out of her pants and those thong panties.

Gradually with the alcohol also taking firm control over Sameera and her desire to make the best of the situation, Sameera became more relaxed. Slowly Anita helped Sameera lower her panties and pants to the ground as Sameera seductively bent over for Amit and gently swayed her ass in the air. Amit stared up to the light wisps of hair between Sameera's legs and reached up to squeeze her ass in his hand. Fully nude, the two girls finally rejoined Amit on the ground underneath the blanket. It was all that he could do to keep from jumping both of them and fucking all of their holes.

"You two have me so hard for you, " Amit said. "I can't imagine a guy being as lucky as I am with two sexy ladies surrounding him. "

"Well, I think you're about to get a little luckier, " Anita told him as she lowered her head to his chest and began to kiss him.

She let her lips trail across and around his chest and then placed her mouth on one of his nipples. Knowing how I like it, she gave me a gentle, yet firm nibble. As she was kissing him and letting her head fall lower, he felt Sameera take his cock into her hand. She began to tug on it and stroke him up and down. Her warm hand felt incredible on Amit.

"Come on, Sameera. Are you waiting for a formal written invitation?" Anita teased her friend.

"I would love to taste his cock, " Sameera said. "But since you're his wife you should at least have the first chance. "

"I think there's plenty here that we can share, " Anita replied as she placed her hand on his erection, joining her friend.

With that, both girls lowered their mouths to Amit's abdomen, legs, hips, and thighs. They kissed all around him as their hands continued to pump his cock. They then pulled his legs further apart so that they could reach him better. Anita placed her mouth and tongue on the inside of her husband's thigh and licked upward toward my balls. When she reached them, she took one in her mouth and sucked hard. He let out a loud moan. At the same time, Sameera was moving her mouth closer to his cock.

As Anita let his testicle fall from her mouth she stuck her tongue out to lick up his stiff shaft. Sameera moved down to take his other testicle into her mouth for a taste of her own. The feeling of his balls in Sameera's mouth combined with the sensation of his wife's tongue on his cock was driving Amit insane. He was starting to gasp for air because he was so turned on.

Finally, Anita placed her mouth over the swollen head of his cock. Amit looked down to see that both of them were looking up into his eyes. Sameera had taken her mouth off him and was firmly holding the base of his cock and directing it into her friend's mouth. Then Anita plunged down over him taking the cock into her hot, wet mouth. Amit reached down with his hands and placed them on both of the girls' heads.

His hips were starting to buck against his wife's plunging lips when Sameera finally pulled him free of Anita's mouth and towards her own. Amit couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Sameera take his cock into her mouth. That sight and feeling was one that he had imagined hundreds of times when masturbating or even having sex with his wife. He watched in ecstasy as Sameera's lips stretched around and slipped up and down his hard cock. Anita looked up into her husband's eyes and flashed a small smile at seeing his arousal.

"Let me taste you, " Amit said to Anita as he took her hand and pulled her up to him.

While Sameera continued to suck his dick, Amit tugged Anita up to him and positioned her so that her thighs were straddling his face. He reached up with his hand and felt her wet heat. He could smell her arousal and that made his cock throb harder in Sameera's mouth. He began to run his tongue along the inside of her thighs and nibbling at her warm flesh. Amit couldn't get enough of her. He had to taste her.

With two fingers, he gently spread her apart. He raised his head off the ground slightly as he let his tongue lick her. She threw her head back in ecstasy as she felt his tongue on her. Amit licked long and deeply inside of her wet opening. She reached down and placed her hands on his head to pull him closer to her. He then licked upward to her swollen, aroused clit and let his tongue brush against her. She squealed in delight. Amit began to alternate between long, slow licks up to her clit and quick, probing flicks of his tongue on her hot button.

rupanita
rupanita
1,316 Followers
12