Indian Wife and Friend's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,321 Followers

‘Well, well, I see that you have been giving him the shorts in a more detailed manner than what I had thought of.’ Rahul said.

The look on Sandeep’s face almost made her laugh. She could feel a bit of discomfiture on Sandeep but she put him at rest. ‘Relax. Rahul is not a selfish person. And what I am doing is something what I would do for Rahul’s friend as well, so relax.’

‘Well, Rahul. I… I don’t know what to say.’ Sandeep said a trifle embarrassed.

‘Take it easy. Obviously you have not had sex for quite some time, hence this early discharge. But girls being girls want more. So, while I take her from behind, she will get you hard again. That should be fine?’ Rahul said in a voice that had a tinge of question in it.

Rahul made her go on all fours as he took her from behind, pulling her head back by her long hair and riding her with a mixture of aggression towards a woman and gentleness towards a wife. On her part she took Sandeep’s flaccid cock in her mouth and gave him gentle oral tugs. Rahul meanwhile was fucking his wife for the first time in the presence of another man, and knowing fully well that very soon this man would be fucking her.

Her vaginal walls seemed so tight and familiar holding his cock in a tight grip. As he tried to fondle her breasts he found that Sandeep’s hands were already playing with the erect nipples and his cock was getting erect very soon. Now that the time had come, Rahul withdrew his cock and by sign language encouraged Sandeep to go ahead.

He made her lie down on the bed and with his tongue licked along the top of her labia and down along the lips, both sides, there was no hair along either side of her little pussy lips.

‘You know this was the moment I had imagined hundreds of times when I saw those snaps of yours.’ Sandeep said

He continued to run his tongue softly up and down that pussy cleft. The taste was fantastic, so very erotic and feminine. Anjali’s hips were now in rhythm with his tongue and after awhile she was pushing his head into her puss so that he could hardly breathe. Even in that position she remembered that it was one of Rahul’s fantasy to see her being fucked in doggy style. She gently disengaged Sandeep from her dripping pussy and again went down on all fours.

Sandeep patted her naked bottom as he moved into position. He moved his hands up and down the naked crease of her crotch allowing his fingers to roam over her ass and pussy. He acted as if he wanted to remember seeing her like this and was in no hurry to enter her. She wiggled her butt as if to encourage him hurry up. She wanted him to cum one more time for Rahul to watch.

Now he was about to enter her. Rahul was watching for that magic moment when the head would be spreading her lips and plow deeper and deeper into her. Sandeep moved his cock up and down her slit . He paused, then put pressure on her hole allowing the head to spread her. The head disappeared as he was now pushing his shaft deeper and deeper. Now he was as far as he could go. He stayed that way for a while, his cock getting used to the tight grip of Anjali’s pussy. After that he started fucking her slowly and steadily, once in a while his eyes getting locked with Rahul. However after a couple of strokes, Sandeep insisted that she get down on her back. Perhaps he wanted to fuck her in the missionary style. Now that Rahul had seen the penetration in the doggy style she saw no harm in complying.

Anjali's young well-toned and shaped body, still writhing in ecstasy by the wonderful fellatio followed by the doggy fuck was laid out spread-eagle before Sandeep. Her skin was on fire, blushed red and quivering. Her mouth, still showing his come on her lips was wide open, catching her breath. Her tits rose and fell with each inhale, her nipples still standing erect. Everywhere her skin glistened with the mixed sweat and sperm. As he moved his cock up to her pussy she opened her legs her. Anjali lifted her knees and opened herself as much as possible to him. Neither much noticed as the head of his cock touched the moist lips of her pussy. They willingly gave way and the pussy walls eagerly wrapped themselves around the shaft of the cock as the foreskin rolled back with each shove. Sandeep would withdraw fully and again thrust his cock back into her so that a steady fucking rhythm was formed. Her body was so aroused and her pussy soaking wet that she took him in all the way, easily. Reaching back he hooked both knees with his elbows and folded her in half. She felt him drive deeper than before and she grabbed onto her own knees tight against her tits now and let him take her. With each thrust she felt her his pubic bone grind against hers. She could also hear the clapping sound his testicles were making as they clapped against her perinium. On the part she locked her ankles behind his back and her finger nails were digging into the tender flesh of his buttocks. Anjali realized that Barkha too would have enjoyed the anniversary evening as much as she was enjoying this night.

As Sandeep’s cock banged continuously against Anjali’s cervix, a new feeling began to enthrall her. A loud moan of pleasure issued forth from deep within her throat and almost against her will, she began to thrust back as a flush began to creep up her fair cheeks. She felt her husband kissing her as she felt the sperm of Sandeep gush deep inside her. A wave of contentment engulfed them and they slept soundly on the double bed, all three of them without a stitch of clothing.

Anjali got up with start the next morning. For a moment she did not realize why she was in the guest room and then she saw both her husband and Sandeep fast asleep. Memory of the previous night and the realization that all three of them had slept naked on the same bed sent a shiver down her spine.

As she kept her feet down from the bed, she noticed that one anklet was missing. This is what happens when there is wild love making, she thought. She looked on the bed and saw that it was under the right thigh of Sandeep. As she started pulling it out, a naughty thought crossed her mind. With her finger nails, she lightly scratched the length of his cock after which she opened her mouth and slowly took his flaccid cock into her mouth. When fully inside, she gave a light suck, followed by an intense one and enjoyed watching his face as his cock slowly got erect inside her mouth.

‘Good Morning! That was just to wake you up.’ She smiled leaving the cock.

He roughly pulled her onto the bed, made her lie by his side, kissed her lips made her keep one leg on top of his, brushed the head of his cock over the pussy lips and tried to enter her.

‘Not now.’ She laughed.

‘Then what to do with this?’ he pointed towards the erection.

‘Oh, this?’ she said naughtily disengaging herself and then sitting down on her haunches proceeded to tie the anklet all around the head of the cock. ‘That should be fine. It will act like a cock ring. I am told that it is an accessory. You will not have to order it from adult stores.’

‘Perhaps. I think I will give it to Barkha this way as a present from her friend.’ Sandeep said.

‘Okay. I’ll manage with one anklet. Fine by me. Now go to the bathroom. My maid will be coming although she will not be surprised at seeing me naked but she will certainly be aghast when she finds me i.e. her Mem Sahib alone with two naked men. In that case she may want to join in and I guess you will have to do the honours. Mind you she is not bad.’ Anjali giggled.

As Sandeep got up, he watched as Anjali moved to her husband and playfully nibbled at his cock. Soon Rahul too stirred.

‘Hey, this is not fair. You did not nibble mine.’ Sandeep called from there.

‘That is because he is my husband.’ She called before taking Rahul’s cock fully in her mouth. ‘Good morning, darling. It is seven.’

‘God, its late.’ Sandeep shouted.

He quickly had a bath and put his clothes on while Rahul called a taxi for him. By the time the taxi had arrived, all three were in the living room, Rahul in a pair of jockeys whereas Anjali was clad in the same transparent nightie.

‘Here, have a hot cup of tea before you leave.’ She said moving towards the kitchen her bare feet making no noise. Within no time she returned with a steaming cup of tea.

As she handed the cup to him, Sandeep said to her, ‘I want to thank you for a wonderful time. I’ll tell Barkha about this wonderful evening I have spent. You seem so uninhibited with your nudity that it is remarkable.’ He kissed Anjali on the lips and then followed it up with a suck on both the nipples over the nightie.’ You know if I had heard you coming last night perhaps I wouldn’t have emerged nude from the bathroom and all this would not have started but your bare feet make no noise as you move.’

Anjali smiled and blushed at the same time.

Sandeep departed.

Rahul could hardly wait to ravish Anjali. ‘I’ve had a hard on all night and it’s aching for relief.’

After Anjali and Rahul walked into their own bedroom, Rahul pushed Anjali onto the bed. She reached down to feel his cock.

‘Liar! You slept like a log. Evidently, you did enjoy watching me with another man. That is the hardest cock I’ve ever felt. Why didn’t you cum inside me?’

When she took his cock in her mouth, the excitement was so great that Rahul promptly discharged into her mouth, much to Anjali’s surprise.

‘God, I had no idea I would be drinking cum of two men in such quick succession.’ Anjali said as she smilingly swallowed it and rubbed some of it into her body.

‘Honey, I’m sorry, I couldn’t wait any longer. Give me a little time and I’ll be hard again.’

A little later, he was on his back and she was sitting on his cock. They had time to talk while she was leisurely riding him.

‘Anjali, I love you so much for helping me keep my word and also for having repaid Barkha. Now both of you can exchange notes about your husband’s cocks. You were so sexy when I saw his cock in you. And when you had an orgasm with him, I nearly had one just watching. I hope you liked it enough to do it again sometime.’

She responded, ‘Now that it is all over, it wasn’t so bad. I didn’t think I could ever do it. I was very nervous to begin with, but then you were so nice to do it to me. first. That helped me orgasm and slowly I became more familiar with his presence and nudity. I really wanted to please you. I wouldn’t do it again just for myself. Since you enjoyed it so much, I’ll be ready to try it with him again. Give it another week or two and we’ll do it again once Barkha comes back. After all, she would be wanting to get this wonderful cock into her.’ Anjali laughed.

rupanita
rupanita
1,321 Followers
12