Indian Wife and Office Outing

Story Info
Indian wife is seduced by husband's boss.
9.2k words
4.31
409.4k
209
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers

Salman used to work for a government company but the pay was measly. He looked around for a private job and finally found one. The Chairman was one Jim Hogg. He and his wife were a nice amiable couple .Their son George was known to have a philandering eye and there were many rumors that he seduced young wives of employees. However they were just that....rumors that could not be confirmed or denied.

Then one day it was announced that George was getting married. Salman and his wife Sameera were not invited to the wedding but to the evening party. Sameera was lazing around the house when Salman telephoned from the office and told her. Along with him and Sameera, Ajay and Kavita too had been invited. They were Salman's colleagues and lived in the opposite flat.

Salman felt honored that he was invited but Sameera complained she had nothing to wear to which Salman could only reply that he could not afford to buy her a new outfit, but that she looked lovely in some of the outfits she already had. Sameera sulked a little, but was secretly pleased to be going to such a big prestigious party and was determined to look her best, despite her husbands refusal to pay for something new and special.

The day finally arrived and Sameera spent hours in the hotel bathroom preparing herself, cleaning and pampering herself. Salman was ready, had been ready for an hour and called her to come out and get ready to leave and go down to join the others at the party in the hotel function room.

Sameera emerged topless from the bathroom with a towel draped around her waist. She paused for a while at the door as she wiped her bare feet at the door mat. The henna tattoo that she had recently acquired over her belly button with the image of a rising sun and its rays made it look all the more sexy. In addition to that there was a heart shaped tattoo over her left breast and a dragon shaped one over her right buttock. Salman had teased her about where she had gone to get it but she replied that these were only stickers and could be applied by anyone in the privacy of their homes. While it was possible that the one over the breast and the belly button had been applied by herself surely the one over the buttock could not have been stuck by herself. Salman knew this but he let it pass.

For the evening party today she had taken out a blue lehnga-choli (blouse and a long skirt) set with the blouse being backless tied only with strings behind. She was not very comfortable with the fact that she had to wear it without a bra. But at the same time she was secretly excited that her husband's colleagues would see her that way. With George married, the risk of him seducing her was also negligible. As it is, it was not possible to wear such revealing dresses during the family functions. She knew that the sight of her marble-perfect fair complexion will drive the men wild.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was Kavita Bhabhi asking whether she had finished dressing-up. Sameera shouted back that she would take at least half an hour more. Sameera cupped her 34C sized breasts and squeezed her globes lightly. She felt a strange tingle passing her entire body. She pinched her chocolate brown thick nipples and they responded immediately. She liked the feeling when her nipples were hard but at the same time was conscious about going further in her self-pleasure due to her conservative and strict upbringing.

She took the blouse and then covered her breasts with it wanting to see how it looked on her. Immediately she knew she had a problem. Who would tie all the strings behind the backless blouse? Thankfully nudity was not an issue with Sameera despite her rather conservative upbringing. She thought of calling Kavita Bhabhi for help but decided to wear her other clothes first.

She wore her white thong panties and checked herself in the mirror. She was always careful about keeping her pussy trimmed so the panty fitted smugly. She checked the reflection of panty-clad ass and blew out a happy whistle. Salman liked (thongs) though she did not like them too much since the string went thorough the crack of the ass. She wore the petticoat slightly below her navel so that her deep bellybutton was clearly visible. Then, she put the blouse carefully on her breasts. She could only manage to tie some strings on the lower part. Thus frustrated, and then she opened the door a little and shouted for Kavita Bhabhi.

Kavita Bhabhi entered the room and helped her tie blouse strings as asked by Sameera. Kavita Bhabhi was three years older than her. She was the wife of Ajay Bhaiya who was Salman's colleague. She was plain looking but had a dusky charm whereas Sameera was much fairer, had a better figure and a sensuality which made her more attractive and sexy to the other sex. Kavita Bhabhi was very good natured and both the wives used to share many things together. While she was tying the knots of her Sameera's blouse she could see the mirror reflecting her friend's proud bosom.

'Achha, Sameera, tu taiyar ho ja. Main abhi ati hun. Okay, Sameera you get ready. I will just come.' Kavita said and left the room.

Next came the jewelry and she wanted it to be extra special. She started with items she knew would get the attention of all the men. First she wore her payal (anklets), then the thin gold waist chain with the pendant resting right below the navel. Kavita Bhabhi had insisted that she wear the wedding chain or Mangal Sutra which is the mark of every Indian married woman. She put on her wedding rings on her henna covered hands, and complimented them with dainty toe rings on her henna designed feet. She liked brown nail polish but since Salman liked red or silver she had painted the nails red. She wore matching earrings and put the finishing touches on her outfit by putting on a small decorative Bindi (forehead décor) on her forehead, followed by the Teeka (hair pendant) that hung just below her hair line above her Bindi.. She then decided that this looked over done so she removed the Teeka. She then slipped her feet into open toed sandals and went down to mingle with the gathering.

'Wow!' Salman said 'You look gorgeous.'

'Thanks' she said.

They went down to the party and Sameera received compliments from everyone and even the groom's eyes were fixed on her.(That disturbed her a little, pleased her a little too, he was taken of course...but to receive those stares from the 'leading man' was flattering as even Sameera had to admit that his bride was beautiful. This made Sameera feel that not only did she fit in but could have the pick of any man there. She told herself to stop daydreaming but giggled at the thought.) The party was nice and enjoyable and as expected she (was flattered by everyone, especially the male guests) which pleased her and fed her slightly flirtatious nature. As they were leaving, George gave Salman an envelope.

'Open it at home.' He said giving Salman a wink.

Salman was as stunned as Sameera when they opened the packet together that evening. They were being asked to join a nudist club! The pamphlets showed people playing volley ball, swimming, dancing, and eating, but, everyone was naked! In their wildest dreams, neither could have ever thought of this!

"What do we do?" asked Salman. "I have been told that if I don't go, the boss does not take to it very nicely."

"There must be some way to get out of running around naked with a bunch of other people one has never seen." Sameera exclaimed. "Didn't he say the other engineers would be there? Ajay Bhaiya and Kavita Bhabhi live in the next building. Call them and ask if we can come over. I've talked to her a few times and can't believe she belongs to this so-called club."

When Ajay and Kavita heard the problem, both began laughing. "It's nothing to worry about. Actually, it's a lot of fun, except with no clothes." Ajay said. "There's loads of activities always planned. After awhile, you never even notice the lack of clothing."

"Well, there is one thing you have to watch out for." Kavita began. The older men want to sneak a feel whenever they get the chance. Sameera, since you are new and young, you better keep a crowd around you. Don't get caught alone, especially, with that horny George."

"I forgot about him." Ajay said. "He's got a thing about wide hips, so, Salman keep her in your sight. He never tried anything with Kavita. She's not his type. Thank God!"

'But Bhabhi, he must have seen you nude.' Sameera asked in a surprised tone.

'Yes, Sameera. I know it sounds strange but when everyone is nude, one does not feel odd. Sach kahun to tukhe ajeeb lagega agar tu kapre pehne hogi. In fact you will feel odd if you are too dressed. And now that he is married, you can take it easy.'

Ajay was saying. "Of course, on your first visit, you don't have to remove your clothing. That's a firm and unchanging rule. If you go and don't like it, leave without showing anything. Remember though, George's not going to like it. As such he is an okay sort but he does not like it if people let it be known that they don't like his idea of fun."

Sameera made the decision for both of them. "Let's give it a try. If we're too uncomfortable, we'll leave and to hell with George, his parents and his company. I can always go back to work."

Even with directions, it took them almost two hours to find the place Friday afternoon. At the end of a gravel road, they had to show their guest invitation and ID to get past the guard and entrance to the walled compound. People in the reception center were dressed, though casually. Everyone seemed to know this was their first time, and did their best to put Salman and Sameera at ease.

After being shown their cabin, the hostess assured them they needn't undress until they were comfortable doing so. Today, they were considered club virgins, but, tomorrow when they left the cabin, it was to be au natural.

Looking out the window, Salman observed. "Its really strange. The way these guys, men and women act, you'd swear everyone was fully dressed."

'Its amazing. I mean I could never ever imagine we could be in such a place.' Sameera said.

'Yeah! Its kind of..... unusual. For people like us.' Salman said briefly while checking out the topless/nude girls.

'Will you just keep on ogling at them or even look at me?' Sameera said with a tone of irritation and then softly ' Salman, almost all the females are nude. I... I think I too should undress to some extent.'

'What?' Salman almost snapped. 'You want to strip?'

'Relax! I am the only female with clothes on and I look out of place. It should have been in your mind that if your job was dear to you and you were prepared to take your wife to such a place well, naturally something like this would happen. If you are not happy, we can go back. Even Kavita Bhabhi was saying that it would seem odd to remain clothed. Aap ke samne hi to kaha tha She had said that in front of you.'

'Well, don't mind and perhaps I should not say it but Kavita Bhabhi would not attract much attention even if she was nude!' Salman grunted.

'That's not a nice thing to say.' Sameera replied.' I have worn a bikini inside.'

Before Salman could reply she had kicked off her sandals and then the other two items of clothing namely the jeans and T shirt. She had deliberately not worn any undergarments and was looking elegant in the bikini.

'You look good.' Salman said grudgingly 'Happy?'

'Yes. Very. And what about you. You are happy ogling at other's wives but are not prepared to let your wife strip.'

Standing next to Salman, Sameera continued. 'This is ...well...a different feeling. How much is your career worth? What kind of perverts do you work with? I don't understand any of this and what George expects to gain. Does he actually think of seducing me? Is that what this is about?'

'I don't know. It does feel shady. But since you were pretty keen to show off your bikini, I guess he had guessed response of people like you correctly. Anyway, everything looks so natural.'

'We may as well go mingle, but, I'm not undressing completely. I intend to carry on wearing this. So you can carry on ogling. Let's see what happens.' Sameera ignored his caustic comments.

After dark, Sameera and Salman were feeling foolish. For over three hours, they had mingled, played a little volley ball, drank in the open air club, and explored the grounds of the club. It was a lot larger than it looked, with many nature and bike paths. There was even a small lake, with canoes and paddle boats. If George or any of Salman's co-workers were there, they hadn't seen them.

Sameera couldn't help the fact that she checked out the men and women. She knew without a doubt her body was as good or better than any woman there. No matter what was said otherwise, she compared the men's equipment with her husband's. There were a few smaller than Salman, some about the same, but, most were bigger, even much bigger. She didn't feel cheated, but, kind of disappointed. She and Salman had a good relationship and he could always satisfy her, but, she couldn't help wondering what a larger dick would feel like. In her mouth. And pussy. Salman's ....well, a change always seemed nice and exciting.

Like Sameera, Salman had been sneaking peeks and sidewise looks at the clubs members. He knew his wife had the sexiest body there. Salman had always thought he was well built, but, here there was lots of variety. He somehow did not like the fact that men moved around coolly talking to completely unknown females with their dicks hanging.

Walking back to the pool, they could see it was still occupied. Sitting on a chaise in the dark, Salman whispered. 'Nobody is watching and it's kind of dark. Why don't we leave our clothes here and give it a try?'

Sameera gave Salman a long, hard look and without saying anything, stripped. She immediately jumped into the water. Salman was slower, but soon followed her. Not a soul noticed, or, didn't appear to. When the pool closed at eleven, Salman and Sameera picked up their skimpy clothes and walked to the cabin. They had taken the plunge into nudity and things were just starting.

Since Sameera was still pissed at Salman, he had to sleep in his own bed and had spent a restless night having nightmares concerning Sameera. Waking up late, he lay in bed and watched Sameera brushing her hair. She was naked as the day she was born. He couldn't help but admire her large, firm breasts. They were like the halves of two firm grapefruit at the base, but had a cone shape, the almond brown areola ending in a pear shape, topped by two blackberry sized nipples. He knew from experience they were perfect for sucking, and very sensitive to stimulation. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a heart shape with the point ending at the top of her clitoris. Her hips, muscular thighs, and long slim legs made her the sexiest woman he had ever seen. Salman then went outside just to have a look around. As he was returning he saw a guy knocking at their door. He recalled that when he had left Sameera was nude so he quickly hid behind a pillar to see what would happen next.

There was a knock at the door. Sameera thought that it would be Salman so without thinking much she quickly went to the door and opened it widely. There was this strange guy standing there. He went red in the face as he saw Sameera fully nude. He mumbled "room service", and though Sameera had made up her mind to go out topless she had not reckoned that the first guy to see her this way would be the waiter. She instinctively pulled one hand across her nipples and moved quickly behind the door. The guy started pushing in a cart and Sameera was standing in the way. She did not know what to do. She was all embarrassed, trying clumsily to cover herself up. She mustered up courage and asked him who ordered the breakfast and he said a guy downstairs. She wanted to kill Salman.

This guy was shocked too and didn't know what to do. Just standing there would mean that anyone passing in the corridor would also see her nude so she closed the door and he took out a piece of paper that needed signing. She had to do it so she bravely just let her hands drop from her breasts and walked up to him, took his pen and noticed herself in the mirror. Along with her whole body, her pussy was visible and he was taking in every glance he could get of it. There was no pubic hair to hind behind, just a smooth pussy, and the design of hair on the mound and here was this man she was seeing for the first time fully dressed and standing barely 3 feet from her. God! What would her mother, mother in law, sisters in law etc think if they were to see this scene?

He was removing the cover from the food when she bent to sign her name and room no on the paper. As she bent she realized that she would give him a good view of her buttocks and asshole. She parted her legs a bit and continued doing it. As she finished signing she turned her head around and saw him quickly turn his head away. She gave the man a smile although she could see that he was staring at her nipples and pussy. Sameera walked right up to him gave him the paper and said 'Thank you.'

'Welcome, madam.' He said ' You are very beautiful.'

'Thank you.' She again said shyly. As the man was leaving Salman walked in.

'So...the guy had a good look.' He said sarcastically. 'Incidentally the gown is just by the bedside.'

'Salman, stop behaving in this manner. I opened the door because I thought it was you. Secondly when he had already seen me nude, what purpose would it serve if I wore the gown? Thirdly, this is a nude holiday and you have brought me here. Fourthly, these guys like waiters, maids, beauticians, doctors see everyone nude so what's the big deal?'

After a so called continental breakfast, Sameera went to the pool and lay on a chaise lounge. Salman pulled one up next to hers and tried to engage her in conversation. Since she had read Salman's body language that he was not exactly pleased at her total nudity, she had put on her bikini bottom. Salman perhaps expected her to put on her top too but she had nonchalantly walked outside topless. What was the point, Sameera thought when the waiter who was fully dressed had seen her nude, there appeared to be no harm in letting others see her topless at least. And it was not as if they were there only to see her. Even if she and Salman had not come, the party would have carried on.

Once outside she occupied the chaise lying on her stomach. Sameera wasn't prepared to forgive Salman just yet and ignored him. Looking around, she could see others getting the early morning sun. After awhile, she figured what the hell, and rolled over. Putting on dark sunglasses, she could watch without anyone knowing.

'I think I will take a walk.' Salman said as he fiddled aimlessly with a mask that he had got from somewhere.

'Yeah, that would be nice.' Sameera said. As he left, Sameera couldn't help noticing a no of guys and girls wearing masks. Good idea, she thought.

She lay down and was shaken out of her slumber by Mrs. Hogg.

'Hello, dear. Enjoying yourself. I am Mrs. Hogg.'

'Hello Mrs. Hogg. I am fine. Thank you. And I know you mam so no need to introduce yourself.'

'My, my. You have got beautiful breasts, dear.'

'Thank you, Mrs. Hogg.' Sameera said shyly.

'I am sure in life you would have got many compliments for them. But why have you not taken your bottom off. Please do so.'

'I...I don't think so.' Sameera blushed ' Even this way I am feeling a bit odd.'

'That's because you have quaint and weird ideas about fun. Look around. Everyone is having fun and you are looking like a timid and scared mouse.' Mrs. Hogg said.

'Come on, peel it off. You are wearing red nail polish.' Mrs. Hogg said

Seeing the uncertain look on the face of the young wife, she took the liberty of inserting a finger in the elastic of Sameera's bikini bottom and gave it a tug. It was a string bottom that had been a present and within no time Sameera was completely nude.

rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers