Indian Wife and Office Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,326 Followers

'You are absolutely impossible.' Mrs. Hogg said at a furiously blushing Sameera who did not know how to hide her pussy so she just moved to the back of the settee where towels were hanging so that the entire pussy lip would not show. 'You have the sweetest, cutest, sexiest pussy as compared to all these girls and you literally had to be bullied into showing it. What's the point in giving it that shape if the only person who gets to see it is your own reflection in the mirror? I am taking it with me so that you don't get tempted to put it on again. And you are bold, dear, to have put on red nail polish and anklet. I am sure you will enjoy.'

'No, Mrs. Hogg. Please. You...how to...' Sameera protested feebly but Mrs. Hogg left. What is this I have got myself into, Sameera thought And why was Mrs. Hogg carrying on about the red nail polish. She looked around. People were enjoying. There were stalls. Some were wearing masks. Some women were getting their faces and breast painted. There were blacks and whites. One young lady wearing a one piece swim suit seemed to be an Asian. Sameera later learnt that she was from Sri Lanka and that it was her first day...soon she would be naked too, she thought.

Sameera marveled at the cocks on display. Never had she imagined that she would be seeing so many. There was sexual tension and yet they seemed to be so nonchalant and casual. What struck her strange was the size which was quite a bit despite the fact that they were not erect.

She wondered what she should do. Perhaps lie on her back. But that would expose her pussy and breasts. She knew that that would happen but not right now. So she decided to lie face down. Yes, her buttocks would be exposed and a bit of pussy too but this appeared to be better. She smiled when she recalled the expression on the face of Mrs. Hogg when she had seen the heart shaped growth of her on her mound whereas the pussy was absolutely clean. She had gone to the parlor to get all the hair removed but had agreed to the suggestion of the girl there to let this shape remain. However when the girl whose name was Lina called another guy to do it since he was a specialist she felt very odd. Just lying in affront of a man she had just seen, totally nude, legs wide open. And why had Mrs. Hogg mentioned the nail polish.

She lay down and must have dozed off when suddenly she heard some sort of a commotion. People were gathering in one corner. She too became curious and despite her nudity mustered up the courage to stand behind the gathering. There was a sort of a stage an announcer was saying 'Ladies and gentlemen. For this wonderful holiday we have a surprise package for you. We are going to choose the Ms Holiday and the Mr. Holiday. The choice is going to be made on the basis of the personality of the person concerned. Since there has not been any enrollment or anything like that the selection has been made after seeing how feminine the lady is, how sexy, attractive, demure, yet wild. Since this is a clothes free zone, it is not just the private parts that we have paid attention to. Yes, they have been considered but what has also been considered is how much attention the lady or the gentleman has given to his entire body which includes grooming, beautifying it, making it healthier, better, more attractive. All this requires shedding of inhibitions and clearing of mental cobwebs. And I am glad to announce the name of Ms Sameera. Will she please come up on stage?'

Sameera was not sure she had heard right. She!! There was a loud applause and people were waiting expectantly. She found herself walking onto the stage and immediately realized that she could have or rather should have given this a miss. But it was too late. As she walked on the stage the crowd became even more boisterous and she acknowledged the greeting by waiving.

The announcer went on to announce the name of George as the winner. He was just slightly taller than her but had a remarkably long and thick uncut cock. The entire shaft was hairless and despite his nudity there was nothing vulgar about him.

'Kiss her. Kiss her' the crowd chanted. Sameera just smiled but did not step back when George approached her for the kiss. ' May I?' he said.

She smiled and moved forward and as he planed his lips on hers she felt her soft breasts pressing into his muscular chest. Her nipples had been erect since long and his erect cock was almost at her pussy lips.

They got down from the stage with George keeping her company as they made small talk.

'Congratulations. You are of course wife of Salman.' George asked.

'Yes, sir.' She replied. Sameera was finding it quite unusual to walk with the owner's son and that too fully nude.

'You have a beautiful body. Very slender. Very feminine.'

'Thanks, sir. You too...' she found herself saying. She had wanted to pay a compliment to his beautiful cock but decided against it.

'It was nice of you to have come to my wedding reception. Even that day you were the prettiest.' George continued.

'Thanks again, sir. There were others too who were better. Anyway. Nice of you to say so. Where is Madam, I mean your wife?'

'Oh, she could not make it. It would have been great had she been here.' George said. 'I hope you are not uncomfortable with all this, I mean nudity.'

'Well, its just different.' She replied.

'You must have been to nude beaches.' George carried on.

'Well...not really.'

'If this is the first time you are nude in public, I must say you are carrying it very well, The body language does not suggest any unease.'

Sameera laughed. 'What can I say, except thanks again.'

Salman was miserable and didn't know what to do. Sure, Sameera had been upset with him but then he should not have walked off leaving her alone. He realized this situation was all his fault and was angry with himself, for not having the courage to have Sameera get dressed, so they could leave. In his minds eye, Salman thought she was comparing his size to the other men. Perhaps she wanted to strip fully and was holding herself back just so that he would not disapprove.. He sauntered off towards the club to get a drink.

Sameera and George returned to the chaise and when Sameera lay on her back, her breasts were sticking straight up with the thick nipples erect and her pubic mound was prominently visible. She had a thin sheen of sweat on her breasts and stomach. Through the sides of her sunglasses, he could see her looking around at the other guests.

Looking at her firm breasts and pussy mound made George's cock twitch. He couldn't see her eyes, but knew she was watching. He twitched it again for good measure.

'I...I am sorry but you should not take it otherwise. I mean what is happening to...well...you know is happening only because you are extremely sexy. So its actually a compliment.'

Suddenly, Sameera stood up and dived into the pool. Coming up for air, she said. "It's too hot laying there. I'm going to swim awhile."

Not to be outdone, George dived right in next to her. "Good, let's swim some laps. I need the exercise."

After (half an hour), Sameera was tired and out of breath, but George was still going strong. No matter, when she left the pool, he was right behind her. To get away from him, Sameera said. "I'm going to look for Salman down by the lake."

"That's a good idea. I need to talk to him myself." George agreed.

Sameera was in a quandary. How was she going to get away from George and that huge cock swinging between his legs? She knew it was not possible, but the inside of her pussy felt slick. She always got wet and slick when she was horny, but couldn't be now! She didn't want that monster dick inside her, did she? No!

Casually taking her hand in a firm grip, they strolled through the woods toward the lake. Not seeing Salman, Sameera said. "I'll walk around the lake. I know he's here somewhere." She tried letting go of his hand, but he was still holding on slowly rubbing his finger pads over her long shapely nails.

Silently walking, they heard a noise to one side of the path. Pressing his fingers to his lips for silence, George walked over and looked through a bush. He saw a woman giving a man a blow job and she had her head against his pubic mound. She had swallowed the whole thing. From the back, George thought it was Salman, until he saw the side of his face. Then the man turned his head and from the rear it looked exactly like Salman. This was his chance! Motioning for Sameera to come over, he put his finger on his lips for silence.

Sameera wondered what George was seeing and peeked through the bushes. It was Salman! A woman was sucking his cock. She again looked. The mask looked the same and so did the cock. Before she could concentrate George grabbed her and pushed her back onto the path. Taking her hand, he forcibly led her away from the area. Sameera was squirming and trying to get loose, but his grip was like steel. "Stop it!" George said. "What do you expect to do? Make a scene? Ruin your marriage? If you confront him, your marriage is over. Calm down and let's think about this. There must be something you can do to get even."

Coming to the boat rentals, George picked up a blanket to carry along. Sameera was still fuming and not paying attention to her surroundings. George led her through the woods and to a grassy knoll. Spreading out the blanket, he pushed her down on it and sat next to her. She was upset now and when he put his arms around her, she sobbed against his chest. George couldn't help it, his cock was getting larger and larger. In a few moments, it was going to be hard as granite.

George took one of Sameera's hands and put it on his cock. He wrapped her fingers around it and they stayed there With her mind elsewhere, she just held on. That was still enough to get him fully erect. He pushed his hand up between their bodies until he was grasping one of her delectable breasts. Still, there was no resistance on her part. She didn't seem to be aware of what was happening. She would soon enough!

Sameera was in a daze, but slowly coming back to her senses. The first thing she felt was George kneading her breasts. The second was feeling her hand around something hard, yet soft. She could feel it pulsing against her palm. Looking down, she could see the head of George's huge in her hand. She was holding his cock and he was playing with her tits! How had that happened?

Suddenly, with no warning George standing too close to her, bent down and took her exposed left nipple into his mouth. Sameera was shocked, her nipple was shocked, for she was taken completely by surprise. She gasped. She was not expecting this. She laughed once, more out of astonishment than out of any pleasure, tried to pull her body back and told him sharply to stop. But he held her in place while he continued to suck on her nipple and end of her breast and didn't stop. She put her hands on his shoulders and urged him away from her with as much strength as she had. But he was bigger and stronger. He kept sucking her nipple. He had his hands on her sides, partially around her back, gripping her tightly, and secured her chest to his mouth. Now she felt her nakedness, so exposed and helpless. She looked around frantically for help. She slapped his arms and shoulders with her hands, but this seemed to have no effect on him. He only licked and sucked the nipple harder. Sameera was in turmoil -- her nipple felt so wet and vulnerable, so helpless trapped in his mouth. The man could feel it start to grow harder as he sucked on it.

Sameera said more sternly, growing angry, "Stop this, I mean it... what are you doing? Get the hell off of me!". George ignored her and kept sucking and licking the same nipple. Sameera turned her head to the left and right, highly embarrassed by what was happening, looking for assistance, but still hoping this was a harmless joke, some sort of topless beach initiation prank. But he was really going too far. She got very angry and quietly shouted "OK, that's enough!". But she could not get his mouth away from her chest. She made her hands into fists and beat upon the tops of his shoulders, with no real effect. She tried to pull his hair, but it was slippery with perspiration and her hands slipped off. She snarled, "Oh Shit, will you stop?" He kept on assaulting the same nipple, sucking it in deeper and tickling the tip with his tongue. This went on for about a minute.

He then began to pull his mouth back, away from the tight suction on the breast, but still holding her nipple flesh in his lips gently, drawing out her now tender nipple with soft insistence, extending it, teasing it with the tip of his tongue but keeping the very end of the breast distended with his mouth -- finally releasing it entirely. He did this repeatedly. She was too dazed to think of anything now but his mouth; she was absorbed in his mouth and its attachment to her body. He let go of the nipple and now began to lick the tender underside of her right breast, then the top, the sides, and then back to her nipple. He did this again and again, so her breast glistened with his saliva. He kissed and licked the sensitive area on the side of her breast where the swell begins. He ran his tongue all around the outside of her breast, making gradually smaller concentric circles with his tongue until he concentrated again on her now acutely sensitive nipple -- made even more so by the constant titillation -- licking wet circles around the end and then tickling the very tip with his tongue. Whenever he did this, her upper body twitched and her arms clutched about his head more tightly.

She was completely helpless, lost as passionate waves bathed her body. First it had been her left breast; now the all too sensitive right was being methodically besieged, teased and aroused to a fever pitch by this man. Oh, what was he doing to her? She couldn't remember where she was or even who she was or what Salman was doing. She started involuntarily to move her buttocks slightly up, pressing her vagina against his upper leg. She could feel his erection bumping along her inner thigh and then closer to her, near her opening, the tip of his cock just brushing up gently against her wet labia. She was in torment.

Then he did something she didn't expect. As her nether lips were so delicately teased with the tip of his cock, exciting her, maddening her with the implication of these touches, he began licking up her nipple with the flat of his tongue. He took her hand in his and pulled her right arm back over her head onto the sand, exposing her smooth, naked underarm. He started his tongue at her right nipple, trailed his tongue slowly up her chest, along her side, to her underarm and began to kiss her and tickle her there with his tongue. It was as if an electric shock ran through her. She tried to pull her arm down to escape this new agony but could not. He held it firmly above her head. He continued to tease and torment her underarm with the tip of his tongue, licking up her arm and then back down to her underarm again. Then back to her nipple and then back to her underarm, again and again and again. She was going wild. No one had ever done this to her before. He made maddening little circles with his tongue as he provoked and teased her into moaning oblivion.

Feeling her move, George lay her back on the blanket, sucking first one breast then the other. When she began to struggle, he kissed her long and hard, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She ceased resisting and kissed him back just as fervently. Now, her hand was stoking his cock. Her fingers couldn't go around it, but was exciting just the same. She lost hold on her lifeline to reality when he began moving down her body.

After kissing her deeply, he kissed his way back to her firm breasts. Her nipples were stiff with excitement as he sucked and licked her round cone shaped mounds again. For the first time she moaned. He continued down her belly and to the top of her neatly trimmed bush. Positioning himself between her muscled legs, he was licking and kissing her inner thighs, closer and closer to her pussy. Placing his mouth over her delicious hole, he fucked her with his tongue. Then, licking her clit, he fucked her with a stubby finger. She moaned again and held his head to her pussy. Her hips were gyrating above the blanket, trying to get closer to his mouth and finger. She came with a suddenness that surprised him.

"Please stop. It's too sensitive." Sameera asked.

George was just getting warmed up and wanted more of her juices, but did as she asked. He worked his way back up her body, kissing and licking every inch of the way.

"I'm sorry things went this far. Please, let's stop now. I know what Salman was doing, but we're still married. This isn't right. Two wrongs don't make a right." Sameera begged.

"Easy for you to say. Look between my legs. Are you going to leave me in this condition? You were ready a few minutes ago, but now you got yours, you want to quit." George growled with mock anger.

Sameera lowered her gaze to his massive cock and knew what she must do. It wasn't repulsive at all from this perspective. She kneeled between his spread legs, and looking into his eyes, grasped his cock with both hands. She began licking from the base to the top, over and over as she rolled the foreskin back. Occasionally, she stopped to swirl her tongue around the flared head. She could feel the pulsing of the veins with her tongue. Salman was the only one she had ever sucked and didn't know how she was going to get this monster in her mouth. His dick was throbbing and a steady moan was escaping from his throat. Opening as wide as possible, she took the huge head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the spongy crown, he was losing control. With both hands and her mouth, she was jacking him off. Clenching her long hair, he began jabbing his dick deeper into her throat, fucking her oral cavity furiously. With a loud groan, he began pumping his sperm into her throat. Most went straight down without having to even swallow, but there was till a huge amount filling her mouth and seeping out around his cock. Sameera was swallowing as fast as she possibly could. It was amazing how much was stored in his big balls. Finally, the stream slowed down and she could catch up with the flow.

Removing his hands from her hair, she was able to let his dick flop from her mouth. Licking her lips and then licking the last drop from his still turgid cock, she cleaned him with her tongue. Sameera knew she had drank enough protein to last her a week. She actually felt proud for having satisfied George and a cock this size. What was more amazing was the fact that she had swallowed at all. Salman had always tried to pull out, when he did not, she had swallowed his cum too.

Without thinking, she lazily stroked his still massive organ. Smiling, George pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Tasting his cum on her lips and inside her mouth, knowing he wasn't finished with this innocent young wife, felt his cock come to life again. His cock was on her mass of wet pubic curls, sliding up and down, slowly spreading her pussy lips.

Sameera, finally realizing what was beginning to happen, tried to twist away from his cock. 'Sir, Please, stop now. I did what you wanted. Please don't try and fuck me. Please!' Sameera begged. 'I love my husband and I would not want him to think that I was unfaithful."

'Why do you think in these terms? He was having a good time and so should you.' George asked. 'Just let me feel your pussy around the head of my cock for a few minutes. That's all I'm asking.'

'Sir, I don't trust you to stop with just that.' Sameera said hesitantly, but she stopped trying to get away and tried to will the fire in her stomach to go out.

'Look Sameera. I am as married as you are. You have more of a justification for doing this since your husband was up to all this. I am doing this just for you despite the fact that my wife doesn't know this.'

rupanita
rupanita
1,326 Followers