Indian Wife and Office Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,326 Followers

George got his knees under him without losing contact with her pussy. He placed his hands under her knees and bent them toward her shoulders. This curled her ass and thighs into the air, giving him a straight shot at her tight pussy.

'Remember, just the head for a few minutes. You promised.' whimpered Sameera.

"I'll go slow and be careful. Trust me." said George. After moments of stroking her pussy with the head and shaft of his now hard cock, he pressed the bulbous head against the tight opening. She was so slick and ready to be fucked, not much pressure was needed to pop the head inside. He rocked back and forth, gaining a little more penetration with each thrust. It took patience and perseverance to keep from ramming his cock all the way to the hilt.

Sameera was starting to go crazy under him from his short forceful thrusts. "Please! You're too big! Take it out now! Please!' Sameera moaned. While begging him to stop, her ass was still twitching under him trying to get more. In this position, she was helpless to prevent him from fucking her if he so desired.

'Just a little longer. It feels too good to stop right now.' George whispered in her ear. Kissing her to stop any further protests, he continued his short strokes, opening her tight pussy to accommodate his huge cock. He knew he had more than half inside her already.

Sameera was moaning and groaning as he slid his big cock in and out of her wet hole. She panted and gasped as she felt him completely filling places that had never been touched before. She had known better than to trust him, but it was too late now to complain. Finally, his big potent balls came to rest on her ass. She was stuffed to the hilt with a giant dick other than her husband's and she loved it.

Her ass wriggled and writhed as he fucked her with longer and faster strokes. She seemed to have an orgasm with each and every long stroke. Electrical sparks were shooting to all parts of her body. The fire in her belly had turned into a raging inferno. Something had to give or she was going to be consumed with the pleasure pain emanating deep inside her pussy.

She was on her back, her legs were folded, George was holding both her ankles, as his cock continued to move in and out of her pussy. Sameera herself was surprised that not only had her pussy accommodated his massive dick, she was also enjoying herself. George knew that she had started enjoying herself so he started withdrawing the cock fully and then again putting it in watching as it smoothly slid into a warm velvety grip. He smiled when he deliberately delayed for a moment and noticed Sameera moving her pelvis for his cock again.

George was starting to yield to her tight cunt. His movement became erratic and he plunged as deep as he could into her womb. With a loud grunt, he shot his seed into her cervix. Load after load splashed against her womb, and began the short swim to the seed waiting for them.

When Sameera felt him shoot his first load in her pussy, that was the catalyst needed to trigger the largest orgasm of her young life. She screamed into his mouth and jerked as though she was having a fit. For a moment, she thought the intense feeling was going to kill her. She collapsed as if she had run a marathon.

George continued to shudder and finally collapsed on top of Sameera. Their lips were still joined and his spent rod was still connected to her dripping pussy. They stayed this way, until she tried to move.

Removing his heavy cock caused her pussy to gush sperm like an artesian well. There was cum all over her ass, pussy, thighs, and the blanket. Sameera couldn't see it, but her pussy lips were swollen as they always were after a good fuck.

Finally, able to sit up and come to her senses, Sameera reasoned what she had let happen to her. She had known better than believe George's lies. It was as much her fault for putting herself in the position to let it happen. Until now, she hadn't even thought about him cumming inside her. My God! What if she got pregnant?

George watched the emotions cross Sameera's face. He knew what she was going through for he had seen the same thing before. He also knew, when she got over this feeling of betrayal, she was going to want his cock again.

Leaving the blanket, they walked back to the camp together without talking. Anyone meeting them would know what had been going on. There was dried cum all over her legs and thighs. Her hair was mussed and her nipples were red and swollen.

Keeping her eyes straight ahead and ignoring everyone, Sameera walked stiffly toward the cabin. It was dark so for a minute she sat at the pool, putting her feet in water and cleaning herself of the cum. Feeling apprehensive, she entered and the first thing she saw was Salman sleeping on the bed. Sneaking past, she entered the shower, and washed herself clean.

Being composed when Salman awoke, she wasn't prepared for his next statement.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone, but when you wouldn't talk to me, I had a couple of drinks in the club, then came here and crashed. I never slept well last night and was worn out." Salman explained.

"You never went down to the lake?" Sameera asked almost aghast.

"No. I'm sorry if you were looking and couldn't find me."

Sameera believed him and pondered over what she had done. Thinking back, she knew it wasn't Salman getting a blow job and that guy George had not let her think about it coolly. Even before she could react he was squeezing her boobs. It had looked like him, but that's not unusual when everyone's naked. Her eyes saw what George suggested. Could George have known the truth? Was he that low? Yes, in a heartbeat!

"Let's get dressed and go home. We don't need this place." Sameera suggested.

'I'm with you one hundred percent. I can be ready in five minutes. As it is you are one who is nude.'

She smiled at Salman's wry sense of humor. He was right. She looked around for her clothes, and quickly got dressed.

George watched them drive away, angry he wouldn't be fucking Sameera again this weekend. Maybe, this was best. He'd give her a week before knocking on her door and inviting himself in. Didn't someone say anticipation was better than conquest?

'The resort was nice and you did show a lot of spunk in going out topless. I guess after the waiter had seen you nude, you must have felt kind of emboldened.' Salman said while driving.

'Yes.' Sameera said shortly.

'I was thinking that you might just walk out fully nude. After all, the previous evening, we did strip when we went into the pool. But it was night. Being fully nude in public during the day you too would feel odd. Am I right?'

Sameera was in a dilemma. What to tell Salman and what not to tell him. Should she tell him that at Mrs. Hogg's insistence she became fully naked. He might retort by saying that you are not a kid, you could have refused. It was unlikely that George would tell Salman that he had fucked her. She decided that it was best to agree with Salman and hope that he did not come to know that she had won that title. After all, tomorrow was another day.

So it was largely uneventful. Did you see anyone else?' Salman asked.

'Yes, your boss son George.' Sameera replied blandly.

'George. My God! His reputation is that he is such a womanizer. You were...topless? God. And how was he? Naked, I am sure. Now I think it was not such a good idea for you to saunter around alone and topless.'

"Relax, Salman. Yes, I was topless but I was wearing a mask so he would not have known whose breasts he was seeing. And I had got them painted also slightly.'

'Thank God that while he saw your boobs, he did not see your face. We might call him over for dinner and you would feel odd if you knew that this guy had seen your bare tits. I must say you were having a ball. You walked to the paint guy topless and sat while he painted them. Cool!! And was he nude?'

'Salman, if you have so many problems with toplessness and nudity why did you bring me?' she sounded exasperated.

'Just concern, nothing else. Anyway, lets talk about something else. By the way, you were comfortable with being topless. Any past experience?' he tried to tease her.

Sameera just smiled and soon they were home.

Back at home the next morning, Sameera showered and felt much better. Salman had left for the office and she felt like just lazing around the house. She was still in her nightie when the doorbell rang. It was Kavita.

'Oh hello Bhabhi. How are you?' she greeted Kavita.

'I am fine. Tu suna You say. How was your trip?'

'Theek tha. It was okay.' Sameera smiled. Then Kavita noticed the red nail polish on Sameera's bare feet and the anklet in the right ankle. She suddenly sat up

'Sameera, tu pairon mein laal nail polish laga ke gai thee? You had gone with red nail polish on your toes?'

'Yes.' Sameera replied.

'Aur payal sirf ek pair pe kyun?' And why is the anklet only in one ankle?'

'Because the hook of the other had broken. Why?' Sameera replied.

'Sameera, tu ne pamphlet nai parha? Sameera, you did not read the pamphlet?'

'You are scaring me. Tell me clearly what happened?' Sameera was besides herself with curiosity.

'Wait. I think I have the pamphlet in my purse here. Tu dekh. You see.'

Sameera saw the following narrative

While all efforts will be made to ensure an individual's choices, there will be certain clues which a lady can use to project what she wants.

If she is not wearing any nail polish on either hands/toes, she is not interested in any erotic activity

If she wears silver color nail polish on hands/toes it means she is prepared for some fun but with keep on wearing shorts, swim suit.

If she is wearing red nail polish on hands/toes it means she is prepared for much more fun and is prepared to go topless/strip.

If she is wearing red nail polish on hands/toes along with a single anklet in right ankle it means she is prepared for all the fun that can be available and is not unwilling should a sexual encounter take place.

'Sach bata Sameera Tell me the truth Sameera. Did he fuck you? And did you not read the pamphlet?'

'Kya baat karti ho Bhabhi. What are you saying? Nothing like this happened. Why would I allow him to fuck me? And I did not read the pamphlet because it was not in the envelope. As it is the envelope was open. It may have fallen. ' Sameera parried the question and wondered what future had in store for her if her husband continued to work for George and his company.

rupanita
rupanita
1,326 Followers