Indian Wife and the Bus Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers

My wife and I were still staring at each other. And eventually I saw her expression change. From betrayal to one of resignation and disappointment. Until then, her body language, even after she cooperated, had shown some resistance. Her body was still partly stiff and her movements were still forced. At that moment, a big change happened, and the fight seemed to go out of her. She seemed almost broken. Her right hand hung limply and her left hand rested on the back of the seat. She seemed to have given up as her exposed creamy white tits and erect pink nipples shone in the meager light of the passing street lamps.

And she closed her eyes. Tightly shut. That cut off any eye contact between us for the next several moments as Ustaad resumed licking and biting her nipples, fondling her ample boobs. The shocking thing for me was that my erection didn't subside. It stayed just as hard, and maybe even kept getting harder as I saw, just a few feet away, my wife being sexually assaulted by an armed thug. I could still see the gun on the seat next to him. But by now, I didn't even have the remotest wish to reach for it.

Pretty soon I started observing another change in Niyati's body language. I knew from 6 years of marriage that she had really sensitive nipples and boobs. Seeing my erection had made her give up. So Ustaad's tongue and hands were now starting to have an effect. I saw her expression change to a relaxed one. Her breath quickened and her chest started heaving a bit. Even after being forced into the situation, my wife's body had started taking pleasure in what was happening, much like my body had. And then I heard a soft moan.

-

"That moan when he was playing with your...breasts." I said.

"I know." she shrugged. "My body isn't completely in my control either, I guess."

"Are you trying to use my own words against me?"

"No, honey, I am being serious. And honest." Niyati sincerely said.

-

I stared at what was happening on my right. Her gentle moans were now becoming frequent. Her nipples, I could see, were more erect than would have been caused by just the cold. Her shivers were also different than before. And her naked boobs were covered by a sheen of Ustaad's saliva and so glistened every time there was some light.

He took one hand off her boobs and unbuttoned his shirt. He then took her right hand and slipped it inside his shirt. She didn't resist. She didn't pull it away even after he let go. It stayed inside his shirt, playing with his chest hair.

"Saab." Raju spoke up after a while of silence.

"Hmmm?"

"Looks like memsaab is having fun." he cackled. Niyati's left hand now went to the back of Ustaad's head. It started playing with his hair.

"Please shut up." I said despondently.

"Hehehe."

But Raju was right. My wife was indeed not the reluctant forced participant that she had been a few minutes ago. Seeing that I was aroused seemed to have caused a big change in her mindset. From first resigning herself to the situation, she now seemed to be drawing some pleasure out of it as her moans showed.

Her body had been pushed against the window with her breasts exposed. The nipples were super erect. She was breathing heavily and moaning softly. Her hands were playing with her chest hair and head hair. It's little surprise then that Ustaad decided to make the next move. He lifted her right leg off the floor and up over his waist. She did not resist and her ankle landed on his back. His left hand then moved from her boobs down past her soft stomach behind her back. And I could see that it was being pushed down her sweatpants. And soon the thug's big hair left hand was grabbing my wife's ass cheek.

"mmmmmmm" she let out a different kind of moan at his touch. And I couldn't believe my eyes as for the first time since the ordeal had started, I saw her smile.

-

"I smiled?" she asked, surprised.

"Yes, you did." I said bitterly.

"It must have been involuntary. Like your erection." she said pointedly.

I didn't say anything.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it as a taunt." she said.

"It's okay."

"Since we are being honest, yes, by then, my primal animalistic side was starting to kick in. He is after all..." she trailed off.

"He is what?" I looked at her.

"Well...you know."

"No, I don't know!"

"You are going to make me say it? Fine! He is such an alpha male. Big, strong, bearded, aggressive...I guess just instinctively...I started liking it. Even his sweaty body odor, which until then seemed overwhelming started to have an effect. And when he put his hand down my pants, my pussy just..."

"Please stop."

"Well you wanted to..."

"I get it. I get it." I said, rubbing my forehead in disbelief.

-

"What are you doing?" Raju said and pressed the knife again.

"Just pinching myself." I said.

"Huh?"

"I still don't know if this is a nightmare or if this is actually happening." I said.

"Oh...ok. I understand." and with his other hand he sympathetically tapped me on the shoulder.

And we both stared at the scene unfolding to our right. Ustaad's left hand was inside my wife's sweatpants playing hard with her ass. In the last few moments, she had slid down completely flat on the rexine bus seat. His other hand was under her shoulders, holding her in a tight embrace. His shirt was by now completely open as her right hand played with her chest hair. And her left arm was wrapped tightly around his neck. He was on top of her and they were fondling and making out like two horny teenagers without a care in the world.

Then Ustaad's right hand grabbed her rolled-up t-shirt and bra and pulled them off her, throwing that bunch of fabric on the seat behind them. My erection started throbbing as I realized that my gorgeous wife's voluptuous body was now topless under his hulking mass.

Under his body, I could make out that he had pushed her sweatpants down a bit. I could see the smooth naked skin at the top of her thighs. And now I could see how his hand was moving from her hips to her ass and eventually towards the front. To her crotch!

"AHHHHHH!!" Niyati moaned loudly. I didn't see exactly what had made her utter something that loud for the first time since this situation began. But I could guess. I knew that sound. She often made it when I put my fingers inside her cunt.

That loud voice had some effect. Until then, everything had been done in whispers. All the other passengers kept sleeping. But her loud moan roused a couple of them. I could see some heads turning towards the back. And there were a few murmurs.

Ustaad realized what had happened. He stayed on top of my voice, his hand still at her pussy, as he raised his shoulders to look at the rest of the passengers.

"Raju, come here." he whispered as he reached for the gun under my wife's thighs and held it up towards me.

"Yes, Ustaad." my tormentor said and slipped passed me.

Raju stood in the aisle and bent down over them. There was some whispering that I could not hear. Raju then nodded and started walking towards the front of the bus holding his knife in front of him.

We had all seen that some 4-5 people had been woken up my wife's loud moan. As she and Ustaad kept squirming locked in an embrace, I saw Raju stop next to each of the people and whisper something for a few seconds. He then went up to the driver and they had a conversation for about 2-3 minutes in whispers that I could not hear from the back.

I was watching my wife now apparently completely under the thug's control.

-

"I didn't realize it was that loud. I didn't mean for it to be that loud." Niyati blushed. "But he put his rough fingers..."

"I know that sound. You don't need to elaborate." I interrupted her.

"You know...he scolded me then."

"What? I didn't hear that."

"He whispered it very softly in my ear - you whore, what are you thinking making loud sex noises like this? Do you want the whole bus to fuck you?" Niyati seemed to almost shudder with pleasure as she remembered it.

"What did you say?"

"Obviously, I said no."

"Hmmm..."

-

Raju came back to our seat and said,

"It's done, Ustaad."

"Good." the thug said.

And then I was taken aback as he stopped fondling my wife and sat up. He pushed her up, and she sat up too, topless. But her breasts were heaving and her face wore an incredibly aroused expression.

I was a little surprised. I had expected their amorous activities to go all the way right there in the bus. Instead, they had stopped midway and were sitting up. This seemed strange.

---

"Niyati, are you...are you still okay?" I whispered worriedly even as I realized how pointless that question seemed.

"I am still okay." she replied in Hindi, and then asked sarcastically, "Are you still erect?"

Before I could say anything, Ustaad and Raju started giggling. What was happening?

"Niyati, come on." I protested, tears welling up in my eyes, because yes, I was still erect. The laughing continued.

-

"I'm sorry for that sarcastic comment. I really am. I wasn't thinking straight at that moment." Niyati said.

"Well, what were you thinking?"

"I was...well...you still want me to continue being completely honest?"

"Yes please."

"I was extremely resentful."

"Because of the erection?"

"Not just that. Although at that time, it did seem like a big betrayal. But as I think back, whatever happened, was because of a larger problem."

"What larger problem?"

"The problem with us!"

"There was a problem with us???" this was news to me. I thought we had a happy marriage.

"The very fact that you don't even seem aware of the problem shows what a big problem it was." she said, miffed.

"Then please explain it to me."

"The whole start-up thing...you pushed it on me. And never realized how it affected us." she said angrily.

"What????" this was a shock to me. "I thought you supported me."

"I did support you. I do still support you. But if it were up to me, I would not have done it. We had good jobs, good lives, a good relationship, a good marriage. And then you...no, please let me finish... you risked it all for some pipe dream. Pinching pennies, inviting stress, turning our lives upside down. Do you know the last time we had sex before that trip?"

"I...it was..." Honestly, I could not remember.

"I can tell you. It was over 4 months ago. Because every night, we have to be in the office till late. Work our asses off. And I know, I know, it's a great idea with a great potential, and we may become millionaires or even billionaires, but at what cost? Ever since the start-up got going, we have been like two roommates rather than husband or wife." Niyati ranted.

"I...I am sorry. I never realized..."

"I know you didn't. It's just the way you are. But you have to understand what position that put me in. It's been an unhappy year emotionally. And an unhappy year physically. But I kept going because I knew how much it all meant to you."

"I am so sorry." I put my face in my hands.

"I am sorry too. I hope you realize that what happened that night. There was a lot that made it happen. I am not saying I am blameless. I fully accept my fault. I just want you to know what was driving my at that time. That resentment that had built up. The lack of physical intimacy. All that stress. Your continuing erection. And of course, his alpha-male-ness...I was just..." she stopped and shrugged.

"Yes, I get it." I said.

-

Suddenly the bus started slowing down. I looked out the window to see if we were approaching some town. But it was still all dark and the roads were lined by trees. Finally the bus stopped by the side of the road near what was a small cigarette-and-chai shop. Not even a proper dhaba like earlier. It was a tiny tin shack with one light bulb and a couple of benches, Certainly not a stop I would have expected. But there we were. A couple of passengers started stretching in the front, but stayed in their seats.

"My darling, we are going to step out and get some air." Ustaad put his hands around my wife's naked shoulders.

"Like this?" she quietly pointed to her boobs.

"No. Not like this..." he bent down and picked up her cardigan. "Wear this."

I watched silently as my wife pulled on the cardigan over her naked torso and buttoned it up. She did not seem the least bit bothered or discomfited by the situation. She did not have on a bra or a shirt. Just wearing a cardigan over her naked breasts. And yet, no discomfort. Who was this woman, I thought? Didn't she realize that the shape of her breasts and her erect poking nipples would be evident to everyone she passed, including the bus driver.

-

"I did feel a little weird wearing that cardigan. But I also felt strangely liberated. All my life I have been so worried about what I were because someone might misbehave. But with him, here I was, my boobs so obviously apparent, but because he was there, no one would dare say or do anything."

"As opposed to me. Without a gun." I said sullenly.

"No, I didn't mean it like that."

-

"We will be outside for a while. You have an amazing wife, man." Ustaad said as he slipped out of his seat and patted me on the shoulder. "I will take good care of her, don't you worry. Raju, make sure that whatever saab wants to eat or drink is free. We owe him that much."

He then chuckled and started walking. My wife, wearing her sweatpants and only her cardigan, obediently followed him without making eye-contact with me. The bus was at a standstill. Because it was the middle of the night, the driver had not turned the lights on. But the light from outside streamed in. I noticed a lot of men noticing my wife's chest as she passed them. The two of them stepped out of the bus.

I watched from the window as Ustaad held her hand and led her into the trees and beyond by the side of the shack. The driver, lighting a cigarette near the shack saw them and smiled knowingly. I put my hands on my eyes to stop the tears.

"Saab." Raju patted my back. "I know you are depressed right now. But trust me, Ustaad is a nice guy. He will treat your wife well."

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers
12