Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 04

Story Info
Final part - we manage to escape, but with a gift.
12.5k words
4.5
62.6k
52

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,313 Followers

This is the final part of a four-part story that contains elements of non-consensual sex, rape, unsafe sex, adultery, humiliation, forcible confinement, cuckoldry, exchange of body fluids and violence. Obviously do not try this at home. This is just a story. Read it to masturbate, not imitate. -- Tarek Zia (Author)

Part Four -- The Escape

We manage to escape from the terror ship

I tried to sleep, but it was tough, knowing what was happening the room next door. Even around 3 in the morning, when my eyes suddenly opened, and I listened in, I heard another person come in to my wife's room.

I heard a zipper being pulled down.

SLAP!

"Be a good girl and open your mouth."

I heard my wife whimper, but she did as she was told.

A week had gone by and true to his word, Bheem had released Poonam back to the crew. This time, the crew did not do any taking of turns with her. They had all mutually decided, behind their captain's back, that Poonam was now going to be a free for all.

The next couple of days were days of pure torture for Poonam.

The men had their way with her all day and all night during their "breaks". Every other hour, they would come in, either alone or in pairs, and do as their heart pleased with my wife. I wasn't available in my room to hear the details, but I would know it later. Throughout the day, my wife was fucked hard, made to suck their dicks, her boobs were pinched and squeezed, her nipples were bitten and squeezed. She was spanked hard on her nice round ass.

And every night I would sit and listen. I was ashamed to admit that I wanked off a couple of times, listening to her moan or grunt. I could imagine her on the other side, naked and on her knees, as her paramour sprayed his seed all over her face, then ordered Poonam to keep it like that until it dried.

She was also being taken by the ass more often. Of all the men, Suraj loved to fuck her ass more than any of the other guys. Every time he would come in, I would hear Poonam tremble.

"Surajji. You are big." She would beg. "Please let me give you a blowjob. Or you can fuck my pussy."

SLAP!

"Turn around, bitch."

The men had almost stopped referring to her as "Bhabhi". Now she was exclusively called a bitch, slut or whore.

"Bend over, whore."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

I heard Suraj spank her, and then as my wife started to cry he stopped. I heard him stroke her thighs as he pushed himself against her back. Then he just pushed his cock inside of her ass hole.

"AAAAH! Ungh!"

She cried out as he thrust his cock into her nether hole. He muttered something, and then spanked her butt again.

SPANK!

SPANK!

Suraj then pushed forward, filling my wife's shitter with his prick. Even though he wasn't the largest of the crew, but his cock must have felt enormous inside of her rectum, maybe because of the way she was doubled up. He shoved his thumb into her cunt, as he fucked her ass. Her ass hole, by now used to being fucked repeatedly, slid easily back and forth on his cock.

I heard my wife continue to sob as she was being raped by him. Suraj developed a mean streak whenever he fucked her ass, often slapping or spanking her more than usual. Yet, like all the men, he knew how to bring her to an orgasm.

Even as he continued to invade her butthole, his fingers continued rubbing her cunt. He was an expert and knew how to stroke her clit just right, to really bring her to the brink of an orgasm. Poonam must have hated the idea of cumming while he fucked her in the ass and stroked her clit, but I am sure she couldn't help it. She couldn't help feeling his fingers driving her crazy as they worked on her clit, and the feeling of his cock fucking away in her ass. Her body, being used to now repeated sex, started to betray her. Suraj soon had her close to an orgasm. He was aware of it, and he made his fingers speed up.

I heard her moans go higher and higher in intensity, even as I started to cum with my own stroking.

Then it happened. I heard my wife groan. I heard Suraj chuckle as he finished her off with his fingers, as he started fucking her ass more forcefully. In a few moments, he shot his load of cum into her ass, screwing his cock around as he emptied his balls into her sucking, milking rectum.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"You are a tasty woman, Poonam." He told her. "I am telling the boss every day we should keep you around for awhile, before we put you on the market. The men in Jaffna will love you."

I heard my wife beg him for mercy as he laughed cruelly.

I knew we desperately had to escape, but how?

* * *

A few days later -- on what was our twenty fourth day of being on the boat -- the exchange happened.

I had just finished going to the washroom, and Altaf was about to accompany me back to my room to lock me up. That's when Bheem's voice rang out, loud and clear, through the communication systems.

"Everyone, report on the deck." He said, in broken English, and then something in Tamil.

Altaf looked at me, and then ordered me not to move from my place, and then left. I was just outside the door of my room, so I looked on from the railing at what was happening below.

A small ship, in the cover of darkness, had docked beside our ship. Men from that ship were transferring lots of mid-sized boxes to our ship. They crew would lift them up and pass them to the men from our boat, who quickly took them to the storage below.

I understood what was happening. These were the guns and other weapons and ammunition. The transfer was being made, right under the noses of the Indian government, in Indian waters, in the cover of darkness. We would stay here for two days just to fool any observers, and then after two days our ship would sail towards Sri Lanka.

Suddenly Altaf was back beside me.

"Go to your room." He ordered.

I knew we had to escape TONIGHT. Somehow.

* * *

I stood with my ear to the door, listening. I had to know exactly what was going on. I was in my room, locked, for some time, when I had heard a commotion outside. It seemed half the ship was there.

"Kneel down, slut." I heard Bheem say.

'Slut' could only mean one person -- he was ordering my wife.

SLAP!

SLAP!

A couple of sharp slaps rang out. I heard Poonam whimper something as Bheem slapped her across the face.

"Open your mouth, slut." Bheem ordered. I heard nothing more. Poonam must have been on her knees, down on the floor. I am guessing she opened her mouth. Was Bheem going for another blow job?

I then heard a sound. It took me a moment to realize what it was.

A trickle. It was the noise of a stream. The trickle got louder as the amount of liquid increased.

Someone was peeing.

It took me another moment to realize that Bheem was urinating on my wife.

He continued to urinate for a full minute. Poonam remained sitting there, her mouth open, swallowing his pee.

I heard lots of hollering and cheering. With a groan, I realized now almost everyone was there. Just as always, Bheem was publicly humiliating Poonam.

I knew at that moment that my decision to try our escape tonight was the right one. Someone, I had to pull it off.

Then I heard Bheem again.

"Lalan. Altaf. You guys go ahead."

I heard the sounds of a zipper being opened and another dhoti being unfastened ... and then more trickling sounds.

Lalan and Altaf were now peeing on my wife.

"Stand up, slut." Bheem barked. My wife, naked, drenched with urine, stood up.

"Turn around." The captain ordered. "Hands on the railing. Bend over slightly. Bum out."

Then I heard him speak in Tamil to one of the guys. Whoever it was, I then heard the sound of a belt being unbuckled. Then I heard a swoosh sound. Bheem had taken a belt from someone, most likely Lalan, and must have doubled it up to use as a strap.

"You have been disrespectful ever since you came on board." Bheem told my wife. "It is time I taught you a proper lesson."

"I am sorry, Bheemji." My wife pleaded. "I have behaved really well since, Bheemji. Please have mercy."

I heard some murmur from the boys in Tamil. No doubt they felt differently. And then ...

WHIP!

"Oww!" My wife wailed.

WHIP!

"Oww! Bheemji, please have mercy on me."

"Take your hands away from your bum, slut!"

WHIP!

WHIP!

"Look how red her buttocks get, boss!" That was Suraj's voice. Others must have joined in now.

"Keep doing it, boss."

WHIP!

WHIP!

My wife was now crying loudly, as she was publicly whipped, again and again. Finally Bheem decided she had enough.

"Vikas. You take the slut with you. Give her a good bath, and then feel free to use her. You and the boys. Tonight is party night. Lalan and Suraj will be with me."

He said this in Hindi, since it was Vikas. Vikas was happy.

"Yes, boss. Too bad about Madhavan. He is stuck manning the bridge."

"Well," Bheem was in a generous mood. "Get him to join the party too. No need for anyone on the bridge. We are anchored near the shore and not going anywhere for two days. Get the rum and beer out from the hold -- I don't want anyone to be sober tomorrow!"

"YES, BOSS!"

I heard Poonam sob as someone -- most likely Vikas -- hauled her away, followed with the other men. Suraj and Lalan remained along with Bheem.

"Is it wise, boss, to have the men party and get drunk tonight?" Lalan asked Bheem. "We are still way close to the shore."

"You worry too much." Bheem said. He was in a jovial mood. "Let them enjoy. We have been working for this for a long time. This new arms shipment will significantly help our boys. We can actually go out and attack the Sinhalese outposts near Jaffna."

"I know, boss. But we are still in Indian waters."

"Relax! Tonight, we will ALL get drunk. You, me, Suraj. Let the boys enjoy Poonam. We will have our fun with Aunty. Come. I have some good quality whiskey in my cabinet."

And so saying, those men entered Bheem's room.

I stood there, listening to all of this. Everything had now fallen in place. Every one of the men would soon by occupied. They would be drunk. If we HAD to escape, it HAD to be tonight.

I had to wait though. I couldn't do anything immediately. First, let them get drunk. I listened intently on the wall on side of the captain's room.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

They were drinking, laughing, high fiving each other and taking turns in whipping Asin. Poor Asin. Blessed with such a magnificent ass, now reduced to be a whipping girl for this sadistic captain and his chamchas.

Then I heard Asin beg.

"Please, have mercy on me." She was begging. "I am doing whatever you are asking me to do."

"Aunty, you will have fun." Lalan said. "Tonight is party night. Our boss has said so."

"Listen, Aunty." Suraj added. "All this begging and whining and pleading is very off-putting. Let's make a deal."

"A deal?"

"We are men of honor. You suck our dicks and we won't whip you."

They started to laugh again. It was clear they had no intention of keeping their word, and that the alcohol had already started to take effect.

Soon I heard sounds. I knew very well what they were.

My mother-in-law was giving her tormentors a blowjob each

The first dick had been shoved roughly in her mouth. Fearing for a whipping, no doubt Asin must have started sucking it earnestly. It was Bheem's. Another dick was placed in her hand. Suraj. She started jacking it off. And then the third in her other hand. Lalan's. All big, robust dicks, stinking of sweat and urine. But Asin was experienced -- she had been doing this for the last twenty four days.

"Mmmmm." I heard her say. The guys were all swearing various insults or vulgar stuff.

"She has a nice ass, boss!" I heard Suraj say. "Round, creamy, smooth, not a blemish. It's like soft marble. I want to fuck that later."

"You will, Suraj." Bheem promised. "I know you are an ass man."

I heard more sounds, as the drunken blowjob continued.

Then I heard Bheem swore.

"FUCK! I am cumming, bitch."

There was a groan, as the captain started to cum in her mouth. Asin kept moaning and shivering as he started unloading his seed in her mouth.

"AHHHH!!!!" Bheem screamed as he bucked his hips hard, filling my mother-in-law's mouth.

"Okay, boss, my turn." Suraj said. "What a whore she is! Swallowing it!"

I listened for some time, until all the men had emptied their balls in Asin's mouth. I knew I still had to wait. They were drinking heavily now. Their speeches were slurred.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

I heard the whipping again. Asin was screaming and crying. The men couldn't have been very accurate with their belts when they were drunk. As she started to sob, I heard Bheem climb into the bed.

Now was the time, I decided. I had to get out.

I went to one of the boxes and took out a newspaper. I listened intently at the door. There was nothing to be heard -- there was no one around. I carefully unfolded the newspaper and pushed it carefully under the door until only a corner was left inside the room.

Now came the most challenging part. I took out the blunt butter knife, and I began to try and push the key out of the lock. I jiggled with it, twisted it and then suddenly it popped out, falling with a thud on the newspaper.

My heart beat fast. Escape was very near now! I began to pull the newspaper sheet back into the room again. This was the anxious part -- would the key slip under the door on the paper or not?

It did! I saw it coming and picked it up thankfully, and slipped it into the lock on my side of the door. I turned the key, and the lock slid back. Opening the door quietly I looked out. There was no one on the deck. I stepped out of the room -- my prison -- and then shut and locked the door, leaving the key in the lock. If anyone came by, they would see the key and think I was still inside.

I stood outside the captain's door and listened.

I heard the bed creak periodically. Someone was fucking Asin -- I didn't know who it was. The others were quiet. I decided to slip down to the hold to see what was happening with Poonam. I had to get to the bridge, but before that I wanted to be sure what everyone else was doing, and more importantly -- WHERE everyone was.

I tiptoed down the stairs quietly. It was very, very dark. It was one of those moonless nights and the sea was quiet. I could hardly see a few feet ahead of me. Most of the boat's lights were off, except some warning navigational lights to alert other ships.

I went down to the hold, and peered in.

There was a bed in the centre of the room. It was one of the old metal frames, with a metal headstand, and a poor old mattress thrown on it. Poonam was on the mattress, on top of the bed.

My wife's hands were tied together above her head with a strong rope which was then tied to the metal bed frame above her head. Her legs were spread apart and tied to the two bed posts of the other end of the bed with the same type of rope. Except for her mangalsutra, my wife was naked, of course. Poonam looked shocked, like a deer in headlights, and was looking at all the men in the room. Cum was flowing out of her pussy. It was clear that she had just being fucked, although I couldn't tell who the culprit was.

Everyone in the room was naked -- and half drunk. Altaf was standing to one side, but Vikas was by one side of the bed, and had one hand placed on my wife's right shoulder and was massaging it. His big member was getting flaccid, even as he stroked my wife. I saw some wetness on it. So, he must have fucked her just now. Sunny was on the other side of the bed, similarly naked, his penis coming to life, and his hand massaging one boob of hers.

Madhavan was standing to another side of the room, watching all of them. His cock too was flaccid, and I noticed some cum on it. So, he too had fucked my wife, and was now watching the rest of the festivities.

There were empty beer bottles rolling on the floor. All the men seemed to be at various levels of drunk. Madhavan was slurring his words. None of them looked steady on their feet.

I realized all the men on board at this moment were participating in a gangrape. Suraj, Lalan and Bheem were ravaging my mother-in-law upstairs, while the others were in the process of gangbanging my wife.

Suddenly Altaf took charge. No one would say anything to the big ox anyways. Altaf walked towards the headboard of the bed and placed his palm on the bed near Poonam's face. Seeing him walk up, Vikas and Sunny moved aside to make way for him. Poonam looked at him warily.

Altaf sat on the bed, to the left of Poonam.

"How are you feeling, Bhabhi?"

His voice was soft, and his manner delicate. He was teasing her, of course. He was going to be anything but delicate with my wife. Poonam looked up at him, confused, and very scared.

Altaf gently stroked her left cheek with his palm. My wife looked at him as if she was expecting some mercy from him. He kept on caressing her face.

SLAP!

Altaf slapped Poonam quite hard.

"You were asked a question, you slut. Answer me!"

"I am sorry, Altafji. I am so sorry."

SLAP!

Altaf slapped her harder.

Poonam remained silent but squirmed in pain.

SLAP!

"Next time I ask you a question, bitch, you answer quickly. Got it?"

Poonam nodded, her eyes now wide open. Madhavan had brought a new beer bottle and gave one to Altaf. He took a swig on it, and then downed the whole can in a few gulps. My wife watched him in terror.

"Altafji." She pleaded. "Why did you all tie me up? I will do whatever you ask me to do, Altafji."

"I will do whatever you ask me to do." Altaf repeated her, mocking her by saying the words in a high-pitched tone. Everyone else laughed.

Ataf then grabbed her by the chin. He put his hand on her mouth and started making shapes with my wife's lips. He first pressed them together, then pulled them apart with both parts. He then pulled her tongue out and pretended as if he's inspecting her teeth. He was going to explore every inch of her, it seemed.

"We have to inspect our sex slave well, don't we, brothers?" Altaf asked the rest of the gang, who laughed approvingly.

I slowly looked at everyone, one by one. They were all now inebriated from their alcohol, and still drinking. Slowly everyone was once again circling my wife, like jackals surround their prey.

Vikas put a hand to her left boob and started to tweak it. Sunny was pinching her right book, playing with her nipple. Altaf, still sitting by her side, was openly playing with her pussy, inserting a finger in and then taking it out, and repeating the act. Madhavan was now looking at all of the action and stroking himself. He was now fully hard and eyeing my wife hungrily.

"Why are you shutting your eyes, bitch." Altaf asked Poonam, seeing her close her eyes, resigned to her fate.

"I ... Altafji ..."

SLAP!

"Are you not enjoying what we are doing to you, you slut?"

"No, it's not like that, Altafji. I-"

SLAP!

"Aaaaah!"

Poonam suddenly moaned as Vikas twisted her nipples hard.

"You are nothing but a cheap whore." Altaf told her. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Altafji." Poonam agreed, probably hoping to avoid another slap. "I am a cheap whore and a slut."

SLAP!

Nevertheless, Altaf slapped my wife again.

SLAP!

SLAP!

He then inserted one finger, then another, inside her cunt, and then took it out.

"Brothers." Altaf announced, taking another beer can. "She's completely wet! And not just from Madhavan or Vikas's cum! She's leaking like a faucet!"

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,313 Followers