Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband said, " This is my most precious asset, Hardayalji. My own wife. Simran and I, know that you have been fantasising about her. As you can see, my lovely wife, is the typical sturdy Punjabi woman. Fleshy and sensuous. She will spend the night now with you, on your bed tonight. You can enjoy my sexy wife's amazing body "

Hardayalji was shocked! He exclaimed, " What??? Balwinder Saab, what are you saying? "

My husband explained, " Yes, Hardayalji. You heard me right. You want my wife's body. My wife too is excited about you and wants to experience your organ. So, both of you can fulfil your desires tonight. But after you finish with her, please send her back to my bed-room. I shall be awake and waiting for her tonight. You can even pump your sperms straight into her cunt "

Hardayalji was confused. He looked at me and asked, " Simran beti, is this true. Have you also agreed to this? "

I was silent. My husband made me get up. He caught my hands and stared into my eyes for a long time. He hugged me. He adjusted my hair and kissed me over my eyes and cheeks. It looked like he did not want to leave me. He kissed me deeply on my lips. He embraced me again.

My husband said, " Simran, my love. Do not worry. Enjoy yourself fully. But please come to our bed, after Hardayalji has pumped all his semen, fully into your cunt. I shall be thinking of you and waiting for you "

So saying, my husband walked away from the room, shutting the door behind him. Now Hardayalji and I, were all alone in his bed-room. I sat nervously beside him.

Hardayalji said, " Simran beti, it is true that I am obsessed by your sensuous body. But is it true, what your husband just said? That you too, want me? That you too, are longing for my cock? "

I looked down and whispered, " I don't know, what to say, Hardayalji "

Hardayalji said, " My dear Simran, Your breasts and buttocks are so large and exciting. I had always fantasised about how your cunt would look and feel like. I cant even believe that your own husband has offered your golden body, for my pleasure tonight. Now stand up. I need to look at and admire your lovely Punjabi body. The body that I have been dreaming about, till today "

I got up from the bed and stood. Hardayalji too stood up. He pulled off the towel from my body. I was totally naked now! I was feeling so shy. He stared at my body for a long time. As I was breast-feeding my baby, my breasts had grown to a very large size. But thankfully, though they were full of my milk, yet, they were reasonably firm. I have large, black nipples. They protrude out from my breasts -- especially since my baby and my husband frequently suck upon them, to drink my milk. The sight of my fair naked breasts and black nipples was driving Hardayalji mad! Hardayalji's eyes went to my crotch. As my husband loves to see me hairy, I had stopped shaving. Hence, I had a thick growth of hair under my arm-pits and an extra-ordinarily dense and bushy growth of pubic hair all over my vagina. Hardayalji stared at my pubic hair. I suppose he saw my husband's semen leaked over my pubic hair.

He asked me, " Wow! Simran beti, what a thick hair growth you have under your arms and on your cunt! I simply love them. But Simran, tell me. I see semen on your cunt hair. Did your husband fuck you and ejaculate in that hairy cunt of yours, before bringing you here, to me? "

I whispered shyly, " Yes, Hardayalji "

Hardayalji turned my body, to look at my buttocks. Being a Punjabi woman, I have very large and fleshy buttocks. Hardayalji came close to me, from my behind. He circled me with his arms and cupped my breasts lightly. He kept his palms cupped over my breasts without pumping, or squeezing them. He seemed to be relishing the feel of my heavy breasts! Hardayalji now made me sit on the bed. He lay down on my lap. He began fondling and squeezing my breasts and nipples. Milk started shooting out of my nipples, due to his rough squeezing. Hungrily, he put his mouth on one of my nipples and began sucking out my milk, straight into his mouth. He kept fondling my other breast, with his palm, while drinking my milk. I was getting excited to have Hardayalji's mouth upon my nipples. My vagina became more wet. In his lust, Hardayalji, began biting my breasts and nipples very roughly. It pained me. Hardayalji sucked off almost all the milk, from both my nipples. He then got up and sat next to me.

Hardayalji got up and removed his Pajama. He had not worn any under-wear. His unusually over-sized penis shot out! I was shocked to see it, from so close! His pubic area was covered with curly grey hair. His penis was even larger than what I had seen earlier. It was jet black and almost the size of an elephant's organ. It was about eleven inches long and about three and a half inches thick. It stood majestically erect. The head of Hardayalji's penis was much larger. Like a ripe tomato. It was wildly throbbing. The veins running along his penis, were gorged with blood. Hardayalji's testicles were enormous. They hung heavily under his penis. As big as coconuts. I could see strands of pubic hair growing even on his testicles. His penis was sweating and emitted a sensuous and manly smell. Looking at his penis, I got very excited and my vagina began oozing out my fluids.

I could not control my excitement and felt like cuddling his penis so much. I timidly extended my hand and touched his incredible penis. Hardayalji gasped with pleasure and spread his legs wide, to give me better access to his penis. I cupped his immense testicles with my other hand and gently fondled them. I pulled the fore-skin of his penis down and examined his penis head. It was so exciting to watch. Without even being told, I took his penis into my mouth. Though his penis was fully in my mouth, I could see that my mouth did not even cover half of his penis, as it was so long. I had to stretch my mouth wide open, to accommodate the massive thickness of his organ. I began running my tongue over the head of his penis and sucking him, all the while fondling his gorgeous testicles. Hardayalji caught my head in his hands and began roughly thrusting his huge penis in and out of my mouth. His penis head, was hitting the back of my throat and I was almost choking! He rubbed his penis all over my face. This went on for a long time, after which he withdrew himself from my mouth.

Hardayalji made me lie down on the bed. He pushed my arms up. I saw that he was excited by my thick arm-pit hair. He ran his hands through my arm-pits and pulled at my hair. Though my arm-pits were sweaty, he thoroughly licked both of them. He then smacked his lips and kissed me, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue. Hardayalji's lust was growing. He squeezed my breasts roughly. Like a savage, he kept biting my neck, breasts and nipples. As he was biting me in passion, he did not realise that his bites were painful to me. He began kissing my belly and thrust his tongue into my navel. Hardayalji then roughly turned me on to my belly. He began kissing and biting the back of my neck and shoulders. His bites were getting very painful. He then fondled and squeezed my ample buttocks. He began biting my buttocks too, painfully. I struggled with pain. Hardayalji began slapping my buttocks quite hard. Beating them, seemed to give him some un-known pleasure! He rubbed his penis all over my back and buttocks. Hardayalji again turned me over on the bed, to lie on my back, facing him.

Hardayalji pushed my legs up all the way, until my body was curled up and my vagina was thrust up. He knelt in between my thighs and separated them wide apart. He bent down and put his mouth to my hairy vagina. He began running his tongue all over my pubic hair and licking them vigorously. Then his tongue entered my vaginal folds and began moving on my inner vaginal lips. I was getting very excited and my vagina was oozing like some fountain, with the excitement. He began swirling his tongue around my clitoris and flicking over it. Then he began thrusting his tongue, deep into my vagina, in and out for a long time. He kept sucking my vaginal secretions into his mouth and hungrily swallowing them.

He asked me, " Simran Beti, Are you ready to receive my cock? "

I shyly replied, with excitement, " Yes, Hardayalji. I am ready "

Hardayalji's penis was vigorously throbbing, in anticipation of entering my moist vagina. He positioned the thick bulbous head of his penis at the entrance of my vagina. He began rubbing his mammoth penis head, across the folds of my vaginal lips and lightly thumped it across my clitoris. Currents of pleasure, shot up through my body. I waited eagerly in anticipation, to receive his huge penis into my vagina. He pushed the huge bulbous head into my vagina. Anxiously I spread my thighs wider, to be able to accommodate the penis easier. It slowly parted my pink vaginal lips and his bulbous head slowly entered my vagina. My delicate vaginal lips got stretched. I gasped. Hardayalji plunged his organ into me, a little more. My vaginal lips closed around the crown of his organ head. He forced his organ further into me and embedded his fat organ head, in my vagina. With every push, Hardayalji was able to worm his organ into my vagina, a little further.

Hardayalji's powerful penis, now began rubbing roughly against my vaginal tissues. He had thrust eight inches into me and his organ head slammed up against the back of my vagina, right up against my cervix. Hardayalji now started to forcefully propel his organ in and out of my vagina. My body was being violently tossed, up and down. I arched my back and started to pant and moan. He grabbed my slim shoulders, in his strong hands again and pulled me against himself. I groaned as the head of his massive penis, thudded against my cervix. He pushed deeply into me. Slow and gentle jabs, each forward thrust spreading my narrow cervical sphincter wider and wider. Hardayalji's thick and swollen bulbous organ head kept drilling into the deepest part my vagina, with no mercy. Sweat was just pouring off me.

Hardayalji's huge organ head, was piercing through my narrowest of openings and spreading my cervical ring far apart, widening it for the massive length behind it. I gritted my teeth and stared at him with shock, as I felt my cervix surrender to his organ. As Hardayalji's bulbous organ head forcefully propelled itself through my cervix, there was a sudden, slight rendering sound, as my cervical sphincter was forced apart. Then his organ head was through it! I gave a shrill scream and tossed my head about, flinging my black silken hair across. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets as I stared at him, with my mouth agape. With one powerful and violent thrust, Hardayalji slammed the rest of his eleven-inch penis all the way through my cervix, into my womb, until his testicles slammed up against my moist vaginal lips. I shrieked in shock!

The head of Hardayalji's penis had connected with the back of my womb. As a woman, I was thrilled at being able accommodate this elderly man's massively monstrous penis, so deep in my womb. Within a few minutes, pleasurable sensations began developing deep in me, where his penis was embedded into my womb. I stared with a new found passion at my lover. My eyes were now as big as saucers, as I felt the swollen & throbbing head of his enormous organ, tickle the most sensitive lining of the back of my womb. As minutes flew by, I was enveloped by a long-lasting wave of delirious ecstasy. My own lust grew. I was proud to give pleasure to this amazing man. Involuntarily, my feminine charms wanted to excite and pleasure him all the more. My breasts got automatically thrust up, like cones. My nipples became erect and stood straight.

Hardayalji and I, were breathing rapidly and sweating profusely. Our bodies were joined. Crotch to crotch. Pubic hair to pubic hair. Hardayalji and I, were one now. We lay still. I slowly thrust my hips up a bit further onto Hardayalji's penis -- trying to accommodate him better. Hardayalji began thrusting his penis deep in and out of my womb. It was rubbing against my sensitive nerve endings there -- which I never even knew existed! I began to meet his thrusts into me, with my own thrusts upwards onto his organ. My eyes closed and my hands digging into his shoulders. Up and down he rode. sliding half of his rigid penis in and out of my womb. I grunted as the bulbous head of his penis repeatedly thudded through my womb.

Hardayalji rammed into my womb violently like a mad man, jack-hammering through my tight cervical sphincter. I was in ecstasy. I could feel my orgasm building up. I too started shoving my vagina upwards onto his penis, to meet his brutal thrusts into me. My pleasure was mounting rapidly. Sweat was pouring out from both of us. Both of us were panting. He went on shoving his massive organ in and out of my womb -- brutally. In my rapidly building ecstasy, I too kept propelling my vagina up onto his cock rapidly and violently. My climax was building up faster and I could not control myself any longer. Finally my orgasm tore through my vagina!

I screamed, " Aaaaaah. Hardayalji. Faster. Faster Hardayalji. Deeper. More deeper. Aaaaaah. Aaaaaah. Oh God! Aaaaaah. I am cumming. Aaaaah. Aaaaah! "

I let myself go completely. Hardayalji went on viciously pumping in and out of my vagina, when I was having my orgasm, making it more intense for me. Orgasmic secretions were pouring out of my vagina. I was completely out of breath. I threw my arms around his neck, groaned deeply, then thrust my lips on his, to kiss him. Hardayalji relaxed for a few minutes and stroked my hair. He kissed me lovingly on my lips, cheeks and forehead. Keeping his throbbing organ in my vagina, he allowed me to rest for a while. I recovered my breath slowly. I understood that he was going to now, take his pleasure from my body. I got ready for his brutal thrusts.

Hardayalji lifted himself way up and slammed into me again. He began propelling his penis into me like a machine. I was meeting his thrusts, with equally brutal upward thrusts of my own, onto his powerful penis. I began squeezing my vagina as tight as possible, to give his penis, more friction, as I thrust against him. His speed was increasing. After a few more violent thrusts, I could feel the head of his penis swell, all the more. I moaned deeply and groaned, as it spread me even wider apart. He shut his eyes gasping. He grabbed my waist and heaved into me, with ferocious thrusts. And then the moment came! Hardayalji's mammoth organ began bucking with incredible force. I knew that he was going to ejaculate into me.

With an animal-like roar from his throat, Hardayalji yelled, " Simran beti! Aaaaaah. I am cumming. Aaaaaah. Aaaaaah. Aaaaaah. I am pouring my seeds into your young cunt. Aaaaaah. Aaaaaah "

My womb was whipped violently around, by the first bursts of Hardayalji's manly seeds. I felt the red-hot pellets, fired directly onto my eggs, deep in my womb. A torrent of his scorching semen fired against the sensitive linings of my womb, each continuous sperm blast, orchestrating an orgasmic shout from him! I could feel spurt after spurt of his sperms, hitting the back wall of my womb. The huge volume and force of his semen hitting my sensitive tissues, triggered another orgasm in my vagina and I screamed in ecstasy. Hardayalji, went on ejaculating into my womb for a very long time. He must have fired-off almost half, of a quarter litre of his boiling semen inside my womb, each sporadic ejaculation bouncing off my womb, like cannon balls. We held each other closely, lips locked and tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, each simply overcome by the force of what we were feeling. After the frenzy, both our orgasms began subsiding gradually. Emptying himself into my womb, he collapsed on top of me.

We regained our breath after a very long time. Hardayalji, with drew his huge penis from my vagina. Though he had ejaculated into my womb, amazingly, it was still semi-erect. As it came out of me, huge volumes of his semen and my own secretions flowed out of my vagina. I was still panting.

I said to him, " Hardayalji, I need to go back to my husband now. You heard him telling me to come back to his bed, after you had ejaculated into me "

He asked me, " Why Simran? He has already fucked you earlier tonight. So why does he want you again? Will he want to fuck you a second time tonight now? "

I said, " I don't know Hardayalji. But, as my husband is waiting for me, I must go to him "

He said, " I think that I know why your husband wants you on his bed now. Your cunt is full of my semen. Probably he wants to fuck your cunt and experience the pleasure, when it is carrying my semen "

I said, " I don't know, Hardayalji "

He asked me, " Simran, this was an amazing experience for me. I am sure that it was a thoroughly enjoyable fuck for you too, as I observed that your cunt virtually exploded with two fantastic orgasms. As we enjoy one another so much, I want to fuck you regularly, from now on. When can you come to my bed again? "

I replied, " Hardayalji, yes, amazingly you made me get two extremely intense orgasms, which were probably the best releases that I have ever had in my life! But I am Balwinder's wife. The mother of his children. I love my husband a lot and consider my marriage sacred. So how can I sleep with you again? It will not be fair to my husband, or my marriage "

He said, " Simran, I understand your loyalty to your husband and do not wish to disturb your marriage. I know that your body is his property for his pleasure and he has a right to fuck you whenever he wishes. All I am asking you to do is, apart from being his wife, please also agree to be my mistress. He can continue to fuck you at nights. Since I will be at home during day time, I can fuck you during the day. Your cunt can have the pleasure of being satisfied by two cocks "

I said, " Hardayalji, I really don't know what to say "

Hardayalji said, " Simran, let me suggest something. Is it OK with you, if I ask your husband's permission, for you to become my mistress? If he agrees, You will be like a woman with two husbands "

I hesitated. Then finally said, " OK. Hardayalji. You ask my husband. If he agrees, then I will be glad to become your mistress and take care of your needs and desires "

I got up from the bed. Hardayalji too got up. I went to the wash room and looked at myself in the mirror. I reached for a towel to clean myself up.

Hardayalji said, " No Simran. Don't clean yourself. Your husband would be more excited to see you like this. Freshly fucked with semen dripping from your cunt and your body in a sweaty mess. Come, let me take you to him "

So, I simply wrapped myself in the towel once again. Hardayalji put his arm over my shoulders and walked me to my husband's bed-room. I silently opened the door. The very dim night lamp was on. In the semi-darkness, I could see my husband lying on the bed naked. He was awake. He heard the door open and looked towards me. He got up and sat on the bed. Hardayalji took me to my husband and made me stand next to him. My husband stared at my dishevelled and sweaty state.

Hardayalji said, " Balwinder Saab, thank you so much, for being kind enough to let me take pleasure from the lovely body of your young wife. I shall always be obliged. I am returning your most precious asset back to you, safe and sound. I just hope that you will be kind enough to send her back to me again at your convenience. I shall talk to you on this later "

Hardayalji walked away, shutting the door behind him. My husband kissed me on my cheeks and pulled off my towel. He began silently examining me. My body was fully covered with sweat. My hair was completely dishevelled and stuck on my head and face, due to the sweat. There were deep bite marks, on my neck and breasts. My nipples too had a few bite marks. There were tens of deep gashes on my thighs and buttocks, where Hardayalji had bit me very painfully, in his lust. My pubic hair was matted with Hardayalji's semen, which was still dripping out of my vagina, over my thighs on to the floor. My husband gazed at each of my bite marks and gashes. He looked intently at the semen of Hardayalji, dripping from my vagina. He pushed up my arms and smelled my sweaty and hairy armpits. Suddenly, he kissed me, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. He then pulled me down to the bed and made me lie down.