Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband told me, " Simran, I am going to ask you a lot of questions, as I want to know everything that happened between Hardayalji and you on the bed. Every single thing that he did to you. I want to know every single emotion and every single pleasure that you got. And I want you to be very open about all this and frankly tell me. Will you do that? "

I replied, " Why Balwinder? Will it not hurt you, to know all that happened between him and me on his bed? "

He said, " No Simran. I really want to know each detail. Please tell me frankly "

I replied, " OK. Balwinder, ask me "

My husband asked me, " Simran, did he force you to suck his cock "

I replied, " Not really Balwinder. I took his penis into my mouth, because I felt like it "

My husband asked me, " Simran, did it taste good? "

I replied, " Yes Balwinder. I loved sucking and tasting his erect penis "

My husband asked me, " Simran, were you able to take his gigantic cock fully into your cunt? "

I replied, " Yes Balwinder, I did. With a bit of difficulty "

He said, " Did it pain you? "

I replied, " Yes initially, when he first pushed the mammoth size into me. But later I could bear the discomfort "

My husband asked me, " Simran, did he fuck you hard? Did he fuck you for a long time? "

I replied, " Yes, Balwinder. He was thrusting his enormous penis so violently and very deep, opening up parts of my vagina, which your penis had never even touched. And in his passion, he was thrusting brutally into me for a very long time. Maybe almost 15 minutes "

My husband asked me, " Darling, I have seen that your neck, breasts, nipples, thighs and buttocks are completely covered with his bite marks. It must have pained you so much. Why did you not protest? "

I replied, " He was completely lost in his lust Balwinder. He was like a savage in his passion. I could not stop him "

He asked me, " Do you mean to say that you liked his savage behaviour? "

I replied, " I don't know what happened to my feelings, Balwinder. I too was extremely excited and wanted to feel his painful bites all over my body. I wanted him to hurt me badly "

My husband asked me, " Simran, did you think of me, when he was wildly thrusting his giant cock into your cunt? "

I replied, " Yes, Balwinder. I did and I felt guilty "

My husband asked me, " How many orgasms did he make your cunt, get from his monster cock? "

I replied, " He made me get two orgasms Balwinder "

My husband asked me, " Were the orgasms that you got from his huge cock, better than those that you normally get from my cock? "

I replied, " Balwinder, please do not ask me this question. My answer may hurt you "

My husband said, " No. I want to know. Tell me frankly "

I shyly replied, " Balwinder, yes. The orgasms that he made me get, were extremely explosive and very intense for me. The best, that I have ever had. And yes, much more enjoyable and fierce, than I ever got with you "

My husband asked me, " Did you love receiving his semen straight into your cunt? "

I replied, " Yes Balwinder, because his gigantic penis is so powerful, he ejaculated very deep into me. Almost in my womb. And when he ejaculated, it triggered another orgasm for me "

My husband said, " Simran, now let me see you cunt "

He separated my thighs and pushed my legs up. He began closely examining my messy and sweaty vagina, which was full of Hardayalji's semen. My husband thrust his fingers into my vagina to feel the semen. He rotated his fingers deep within my vagina.

He commented, " Simran, your cunt is so raw and sore. You have indeed been violently fucked. He has pumped so much semen! Your cunt is still dripping with it "

I said, " Balwinder, don't you feel hurt to see my vagina full with another man's semen? "

My husband replied, " No Simran. As a matter of fact, I am very excited to see huge globs of another man's semen still sloshing around in my own wife's cunt. I want to my cock to feel your cunt, when it is full of Hardayalji's semen. Raise your thighs more. I want to push my cock into your cunt and fuck you now "

I raised my thighs and said to my husband, " OK Balwinder, come. Push your penis into my messy vagina, full of Hardayalji's sperms "

My husband positioned his own penis at the entrance of my vagina and thrust himself into me. For the third time that night, my vagina was receiving a man's penis. I was shocked to note that I could hardly feel my husband's penis. That was because, after taking the violent thrusting of Hardayalji's mammoth penis into me over such a long time, my vagina had probably got a bit enlarged. My husband's penis was just average in size and hence I could almost not feel anything. It slid into me very easily. My husband began thrusting his penis in and out of me. But within just 3 -- 4 thrusts into me, he ejaculated his semen into my vagina. Now the semen of two men, Hardayalji and my husband, got mixed in my vagina and and I felt it so full of semen.

After sometime, my husband asked me, " Simran, your cunt really seems to have enlarged after getting fucked by Hardayalji. I am sure that it will be difficult for me to satisfy you from now on. Do you wish to continue getting fucked by him? "

I shyly replied, " Balwinder, I don't know what to say. I am your wife. Not his "

He said, " Come on Simran, now there is no point of shyness. Your cunt has already taken and enjoyed Hardayalji's cock. So, tell me frankly "

I replied, " Balwinder, Hardayalji wants me to become his mistress. He is going to ask your permission "

He asked me, " What do you want, Simran? Do you wish to be his mistress? "

I did not answer for a long time. So he asked me again, " Come on Simran. Be frank "

I replied, " Balwinder, you are my husband. Our marriage is very sacred to me and I love you so much. I do not wish to hurt you, in any way "

He asked me, " No. I wont be hurt by your answer and our marriage will remain strong. Just tell me openly. Do you wish to be his mistress? "

I shyly replied, " Yes, Balwinder. I too wish to be Hardayalji's mistress. But only if you are sure that it wont hurt you and you permit me "

My husband kissed me deeply and said, " I want you to have your pleasure. I want your cunt to be fully satisfied. It is perfectly alright with me, Simran. I shall give him permission to make you, his mistress. We can work out some kind of an understanding, as to who can have you on which night of the week. So all of us can be happy "

I kissed my husband back and said, " Oh Balwinder. I am so lucky and so proud to have you, as my husband "

Both of us hugged each other and went to sleep. That is how the night ended. Ever since that night, my life has changed. From being a simple house-wife earlier, I have become the property of two men. I remain Balwinder's wife, but am also Hardayalji's mistress. Both the men have come to a mutual arrangement on me. In my husband's house, they have made me move into one bed-room, which they have allocated to me, for myself. Each night, either my husband, or Hardayalji come to my bed-room to spend the night with me. But, in case both of them want me on the same night, the man who comes to my bed first, leaves after ejaculating into my vagina. The other one comes in after the first man has left and spends the night with me. When my husband is spending the night on my bed, Hardayalji takes care of my children. And When Hardayalji is spending the night on my bed, my husband takes care of my children.

Especially when I have to take both the men during the same night, I get completely tired. As I try hard to take care of all their sexual needs, these two wonderful men take care of me so well. Now I am like a toy to the two of them. They have made rules and regulations for me to obey, for their pleasure. I gladly follow their rules. They take turns to bathe me. They even jointly give me a bath sometimes. Like for example, when my husband is applying soap over my breasts, Hardayalji would be applying soap over my vagina! I would stand there like a doll, while the two men with huge erections would wash the soap off me. After bathing me, they help to dress me up.

They fuss over me, so much. They have instructed me that only they would choose the clothes that I should wear for the day - my bra, panty, petticoat and saree, or Salwar Kameez etc. My lovers even choose how I should wear my hair for the day -- whether free flowing, or plaited, or in a bun! They comb and plait my hair. They feed me. They buy me exotic and very expensive under-garments. They buy me very expensive sarees, salwar kameez etc. They surprise me with all kinds of expensive perfumes and gifts. They take me out for dinner and movies etc. In short they keep me like a queen. They insist that before dinner, I should wear only one of those sheer negligee's that they keep purchasing for me. These negligee's are the sexy, semi-transparent and sleeveless types, which have a plunging neckline and reach just below the crotch, exposing my thighs and legs fully! So at dinner, I am supposed to serve them food exposing my body in such a negligee'! I feel proud to expose my body sexily to my two lovers.

And the thing that I enjoy most with my men is that, they make me get explosive orgasms almost every single night. As my vagina has now become very large due to constant intercourse with Hardayalji's gigantic penis, I find it difficult to have an orgasm with my husband, as his penis is comparatively too small. And whenever my husband is not able to make me get an orgasm, he will always go and get Hardayalji to come and thrust his colossal penis into me, to make me get an orgasm! Just imagine! My own husband bringing another man to make me get an orgasm! It is so bizarre!

I know that though I am Balwinder's wife and the mother of his two children, I am leading a sinful life by social standards of an Indian marriage. But the fact is, during the day, I lead the normal life of a housewife and take care of the needs of my household, husband and children very well, like any other Indian housewife would do. It is only at nights that I share my body with these two men. But I do this willingly and happily. That is because, as a woman, I feel fully used and completely satisfied. My life is heaven now. I just hope that this lasts forever.