Indian Wife Becomes Model Ch. 01

Story Info
Smita signs up for modeling.
2k words
4.02
57.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smita and Saurabh had been living in USA for couple of years. Saurabh had landed a small time job with an IT company but things were not looking very bright for him. He had been fired from his job few months back and he was not able to find another job despite searching desperately for any alternative employment. Whatever money they had saved was fast running out.

By his own ordinary standards Smita was quite a catch for Saurabh. She was gorgeous, had slender petite body with firm perky breasts, silky smooth long hair with eyes to die for. She was also quite high maintenance and Saurabh was often not able to meet her expectations. She wanted all the glitz and glamour in her life but their financial condition would often not allow her to do things she wanted to do. She was an active "Instagrammer" and had following of couple of thousand people. It was on "Instagram" that Cynthia had spotted her and offered her some modeling work through her agency. The trial photo shoot had gone well but things couldn't progress further as Smita was married and Cynthia had a policy of not engaging married girls. Moreover Saurabh was not very keen on Smita working as a model. He knew that, as part of work, Smita may have to wear skimpy outfits and show off her beautiful body to others. He didn't like that idea.

But desperate times call for desperate measures. And for Saurabh and Smita these were desperate times. So Smita decided to approach Cynthia once again to check if she could get any modeling work.

Cynthia, the ever clever businesswomen, that she was found out that Smita and her husband desperately needed money so she decided to offer some work to Smita but under some very stringent conditions. She called both of them to her office to discuss the contract.

"I called both of you to my office because I wanted to make sure that both of you understand the terms and conditions of the contract clearly so that there is no trouble later on." She told them as they sat in front of her.

"Last time we met I had told you can I don't employ married girls because it makes my work complicated." She addressed Smita "but I can make an exception for you, but under some conditions."

"What are those conditions?" Saurabh asked with a bit of hesitation.

"Conditions are simple but you will have to follow them strictly. Any violation of conditions would mean that I would terminate the contract." Cynthia said.

Both Smita and Saurabh were waiting anxiously for Cynthia to spell out the conditions.

"Look I will be blunt with you. My line of work requires male and female models to work closely with each other. I like all my models be comfortable with each other so I encourage my models to spend time with each other and get to know each other. All the boys and girls in my agency regularly go on dates with each other and have no inhibitions working in close physical contact with each other."

Smita and Saurabh sat motionless as Cynthia described how she was expecting Smita to behave once she joins her agency.

"If the word goes out that you are married then clearly boys will be hesitant to work with you." Cynthia said as she addressed Smita. "Therefore it is necessary that neither you nor Saurabh can ever tell anyone that you are married to each other."

Cynthia paused for a moment to let the information sink in.

"But Smita and I will be living in the same house so what will she tell others about me." Saurabh finally asked.

Cynthia was glad that Saurabh asked this question because it showed to her that he had not out rightly rejected the idea. So he had taken an important first step towards letting his wife loose.

"Ideally I would prefer that she not talk about you at all but if she must mention you, she can say that you are just her roommate. Nothing more than that." Cynthia replied.

"The initial contract is only going to be for 3 months, so for 3 months you can pretend not to be married, and then later you can decide whether you want to continue the arrangement or terminate."

This sounded like a relief to both Smita and Saurabh. They were confident that Saurabh will be able to find a job within that time and then they would be able to go back to their old life.

"You mentioned that your models regularly go out on dates with each other. Is that something that I would be expected to do?" Smita asked with some trepidation.

"That's entirely up to you. Whether you should go out with someone or not, what kind of relationship you should have with the boys is entirely your choice. But I would expect you to behave like a normal 18-19 year old girl." Cynthia said.

"What? But I am almost 28 years." Smita tried to counter but was stopped mid-sentence by Cynthia.

"I don't care what your real age is. In front of camera you would be projected as a young girl, and believe me you do look much younger than your age." Cynthia told Smita with a smile.

Even Smita couldn't help but smile at this compliment from Cynthia.

"With a bit of a makeover here and there, I am confident you can pass off as young college girl." Cynthia reassured.

"That's why I said it is important that off-camera also you would be expected to act like a young girl. If you don't want to go out and have fun with other guys, it would be entirely your choice. I can't force you to do that, but at the same time I want to emphasize that your husband also should not play a role in deciding your choices regarding your work or your life beyond your work, as long as you are working for me." Cynthia gave a cold stare to Saurabh as she said these words.

Saurabh didn't have the courage to say anything but he just slightly nodded. Both Cynthia and Smita noticed that.

"What kind of modeling would I be required to do?" Smita asked.

"At the moment you would mostly be modeling some clothes for my Brazilian clients. I want to project you as a hot Latino model. You have the perfect skin tone, body structure and face of a sexy Latino girl."

The words 'sexy' and 'hot' were ringing alarm bells in Saurabh's head but there was not much he could do about it at the moment.

Cynthia continued explaining the work further "Some of the ad-campaigns may require simply taking pictures in various outfits while some may require shooting videos with you playing various roles depending on the script. Sometimes you may be working alone while sometimes you may have to pose with other models. The clothes that you would be required to wear could be anything from regular summer dresses, to office wear, to bikinis."

Smita was quite fascinated by what she was hearing. She had always been a fashionista and the here was Cynthia giving her an opportunity to dress up and also be paid for it. She was a dream come true for her. But somewhere in the back of her mind she was also worried what affect this modeling job would have on her married life.

While giving her more details about the work Cynthia also told Smita that she would be required to choose a new name for her online persona. And all social media postings, including on "Instagram", would have to done with her new name and new identity. She would also be required to delete all her earlier photos from web.

"I strongly encourage all my models to be active on social media and share news and pictures about the events they are going to, about the parties they are attending, about the kind of fun they are having during shoots. Social media plays a big role in increasing the reach of the ad-campaigns that we do."

"That's that reason I was earlier telling you that you would be expected to behave like a young college girl. You would be expected to post your own pictures, pictures of you hanging out with other boys and girls, pictures of some hot boys that you would like to hook up with, pictures of you eating, drinking, smoking, partying and having fun."

"Generally you would be expected to attract as big a fan following on SM as possible."

That came as a bit of a shock for both Smita and Saurabh. It was one thing to model clothes in front of camera but quite another to post pictures doing things that Cynthia wanted Smita to do. But before they could say anything Cynthia started speaking about the financial part of the contract.

"You payments would vary depending on the job but you will be paid a minimum of 20 grand for any campaign you work on. The amount could also go up depending on your popularity on social media and the kind of work you do."

That settled the matter. The kind of money Cynthia was talking about was way beyond what Saurabh would be able to earn in his puny IT job.

And Cynthia knew that. She placed the contract papers in front of Smita and Saurabh and told them to decide quickly if they wanted to take up this offer or not.

With some reluctance they decided to sign the 3 month contract. Smita was required to sign the main part of the contract that covered the work and finance related aspects, and Saurabh was required to sign an annexure which bound him to not disclose his relationship with Smita and to also not interfere with Smita's work and life. There was a clause in Saurabh's contract that explicitly stated that Smita would have a right to refuse any sexual relation with him for the duration of the contract and, also he would have no objections if Smita decided to have sex outside of their marriage.

Saurabh's hands were almost shaking when he read these clauses but he had no option other than to sign it.

"So what are the next steps now?" Smita asked.

"First of all I will schedule a medical checkup for you tomorrow. I need all my models to be healthy and disease free. The doctor will prescribe you some contraceptive pills which you will have to take regularly."

"But..." Smita just started to speak.

"Don't say anything. I don't care whether you have sex with your husband or not, I don't care whether you have sex with other models or not but the last thing I want is to deal with a pregnant model." Cynthia told her curtly.

"I know you are married, so you may think there is no possibility of your hooking up with someone else but, believe me, a sexy girl like you will be attracting a lot of male attention." Cynthia had wicked smile on her face as she said these words.

"I can already see some of the studs having a go at you, and frankly speaking I am not sure how long you will be able to resist them."

Saurabh almost had tears in his eyes by now. He had never felt so humiliated in his life. Here was a lady openly discussing about his wife having affairs with other men but there was nothing that he could do about it. They needed money desperately and now they had also signed the contract. He was now completely at the mercy of his wife. If she chose to have sex with another man there was nothing that he would be able to do to discourage her from it. He was trapped.

As Smita and Saurabh sat there in silence, Cynthia said to Smita "When we meet again tomorrow please make sure you are not wearing your wedding ring. And I would also encourage your husband to remove his ring and keep it somewhere safely."

With those words Cynthia got up and stepped forward to hug Smita. The warm hug from Cynthia really helped Smita calm down her nerves.

"Welcome to my world of glamour and fun Regina! That's going to be your new name from today."