Indian Wife Blossoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,319 Followers

“Hi!” He said. “ You two fucking?” He was as cool as that.

“ What else do you think?” Shekhar laughed.

“ I just wanted to see you fucking and well, if you don’t mind I would like to join in. Please don’t refuse. It is very rarely that one gets to see such a pretty girl as Anita and that too naked. ” Michael implored.

“Join? How?. ” Shekhar said throwing up his hands.

“ Well, just a bit of well, oral. If you don’t mind. ”Michael sheepishly answered.

“ You want my wife to give you a blowjob?”

Michael nodded.

“Okay but no fucking. I hope that is clear. ”

I was not sure I had heard right. Shekhar had just agreed to let Michael join in.

I called him but he came and whispered in my ear. “ It is okay Anita. We have discussed about foursome so very often. Nobody knows us here. I don’t think there will be a better opportunity for us either. And he will not fuck you. Just a blowjob. ”

“ But he is alone. There will be no foursome but just a threesome. ” I pointed out.

“ It is just tough luck that Shannon is pregnant. Okay that we will keep for later. Meanwhile don’t let him fuck you. Okay. ” Shekhar said kissing me

By this time Michael had also stripped. I would also like to add that we were still under the pleasant influence of the wine that Michael had given us on the beach.

As he took the pillow away from my legs I asked him whether Shannon would not mind.

“ She is tired and is now asleep. ” He replied.

“You are welcome to join us BUT you will not fuck her pussy. If you agree, you can stay behind or else I am sorry. ” Shekhar said firmly and so coolly as if he was talking about the ironing of clothes. Before marriage I had not imagined in my wildest dreams that my husband would be talking to a starnger about my fucking while I was present there in all my glorious nudity waiting to be fucked as per my husband’s wishes.. Life is so stranger than fiction.

Shekhar continued from where he had left. He thrust his tongue in my mouth and kissed me deeply. His tongue was virtually everywhere. Inside my ears, over the nape of the neck down to my breasts all the time teasing and titillating. I turned to my side to accommodate his cock but Michael insisted that I lie flat and that while he would suck one nipple, Shekhar would suck the other. That is what I did and this nipple sucking made me shudder and the juices flowed in my pussy. Soon both the nipples were fully erect with the teasing they had got. I now wanted to be made love to. The light moaning sounds were giving me away. Michael however brought his cock to my mouth. I immediately opened my mouth and took him inside. It was the first time that I had a circumcised penis in my mouth. It had a smooth bulbous head and there was no botheration of pulling the foreskin back. Initially I gingerly licked it, then opened the mouth and sucked it but after a while he withdrew. Shekhar was busy with fingering me while playing with my nipples.

“ All this is a trifle difficult. Anita, love please go down on all fours. ” I complied immediately. My ass was now in the air.

“ Shekhar, now fuck her from behind doggy style. This way both of us can play with her tits and she can suck me. If I discharge in her mouth, I will of course not fuck her. Or else we will change places. ” Michael said.

“ No, Michael, you will not fuck her. Please. We are newly married and I would like to maintain the sanctity of her pussy. You can experiment with everything else. ” Shekhar replied firmly.

I then felt Shekhar’s familiar cock sliding up my very wet pussy. As he started taking strokes of my pussy, my mouth was busy giving strokes to Michael’s cock. I had quite ambivalent feelings. I did not want Michael inside me. It was a very erotic feeling to be made love to by two different men at the same time. In between Shekhar would also stroke my back and then slide his hand down from my armpits to my breasts where his hands would at times meet Michael’s hands which were busy squeezing my breasts. Though I did not refuse him but he really squeezed my breasts and that too quite hard. Since Shannon was pregnant with swollen breasts her breasts must have been painful. By squeezing my breasts he was making up for lost time. My hands were on Michael’s athletic buttocks trying to regulate the entry of his cock in my mouth. His gradually leaking cum was all inside my mouth and I did not know what I should do once he discharged in my mouth. Should I spit it out or swallow it? I swallowed Shekhar’s but should there not be a difference between a husband and a friend?

It was in my destiny to be fucked by another person besides Shekhar and Dileep (though not at that time) Soon I felt that I would be climaxing. I left Michael’s cock, lay back, pulled Shekhar’s cock inside me and locked my ankles over his back. Now Michael was out of the picture. Shekhar started fucking me with slow strokes by with withdrawing the cock fully and then thrusting it in with a force that my breasts wobbled. I could actually feel his foreskin being rolled back as his shaft entered me. Shekhar’s hands were on my thighs. His fingers were pulling my buttock cheeks. Michael did not miss miss any opportunity to hold my breasts as soon as they wobbled and to squeeze them. Shekhar perhaps expected me to refuse but I was too deep in the throes of passion to do so. He was seeing this very closely all the while playing with his own cock. It felt funnier to be watched by another man while being fucked by my own spouse than to be actually fucked by another man.

After a while Shekhar discharged with an ‘Agh’ exclamation and I could feel the jets of his cum inside me just as I was also climaxing and thrusting my pussy upwards. Shekhar has a habit of hugging me and lying on top of me while he discharges. He therefore lay on me as was his wont.

Michael insisted that we hug one another by lying side by side. As soon as I had done this he kept my leg on top of Shekhar’s and shoved his cock in the crevice of my ass with the space created.

This was something totally unexpected. I gasped but with two men holding me down could not get up. Meanwhile the orgasm that I had had was not fully finished as yet. Michael’s cock was quite wet and despite attempts to enter my ass did not do so. After the initial thrust he let it remain there very still. For a while there were two cocks virtually inside me:Shekhar’s limp cock in my pussy and Michael’s hard one at the entry of my ass knocking so to say for permission to enter. I was virtually on seventh heaven.

But this was not all. The next evening we were informed by Michael that Shannon had gone to an acquaintance for the evening and could he just come to our room for some time. I told him that Shekhar had gone for a quick swim but he said that he would not take much of my time. Shortly there was a knock at the door. I opened the door. I was wearing just a panty and a T shirt. Since he had seen me naked the previous day and had also made love to me I did not feel particularly odd.

He hugged me with both his hands around my buttocks. It was a thong panty and I could feel his fingers trying to find my ass hole. He then kissed me on the cheek. I noticed that he had brought a camera along. Though girls like me don’t get kissed by strangers, but this perhaps was the culture here so I acted as if everything was normal. Moreover after last night I couldn’t act prude.

“ Anita, how are you? Hope I did not disturb you. ” He said.

“ No, its okay. How are you? How is Shannon?” I enquired.

“ She is fine. Actually, love I wanted to photograph you. ” His eyes were on my bare feet and smooth legs that I had crossed.

“ Let Shekhar come back. ” I said.

“ Why bother him?I have spoken to him. It will take just five minutes. Just get rid of these things you are wearing. ”

“ Strip? Here? “ I was aghast.

“ Yes, now hurry. I want to capture your nudity. With all these trinkets that you wear like anklets, toerings, earrings, girdle, nosepin etc. ” He insisted.

“Well, Michael, stripping on the beach was okay but getting a nude photo taken…….. I don’t know. ”

At his insistence I did strip. While I got rid of the T shirt he pulled down the panty. But he had more in mind than just photographing me. As I learnt later he wanted to fuck me. This was the first time that I was fully naked with a stranger and without my husband’s presence. The fact is that there in St. Tropez after the previous day’s experience I was so horny I always wanted to strip and needed just the slightest suggestion to do so. He asked me to lie down for the photographs. No soon had I done this he got down to eating me. I kept refusing him but each time I refused he thrust his tongue inside my pusy walls making all my refusals a sham. Unwittingly my legs were apart and I was watching him lick me. I was all wet and within no time he had his cock out. There were two things holding me back. Firstly I wanted to be faithful to my husband;if at all I had to get fucked it should have been in front of him or at least with his knowledge. As was the case in the Dileep episode. Secondly if he found out that this is what I was doing he might have been upset.

After all, our case was going in reverse. Usually men go around fucking other females after marriage and here as luck would have it I was doing all the fucking. However while I was toying with all this, Michael’s cock entered my pussy. The bulbous head and then the whole of it smoothly. A tight grip I could feel and couldn’t help feeling smug at the tightness in my cunt walls. He with drew the cock licked my inner thighs right upto my pussy, sucked all the sparse pussy hair and again thrust his shaft inside me.

“God, you are so tight, you need regular fucking for years to loosen you up. ”He whispered.

“What is the need to loosen up? You don’t like this? But please hurry. Shekhar may come back and will not like it. ” I said and with my vaginal muscles I squeezed his cock.

“ Sure, I do, baby. Sure I do. I will give you very quick and lovely satisfaction”he said sucking my lower lip.

This time there was no with drawing. My body played along. I locked my ankles over his back and he carried on humping, paying particular attention to my breasts. He would hold each in his hands and bite the nipple. God! Did it make me squirm! My hips were thrusting forward to meet his thrusts till he came. Discharged all his cum inside me. Men can never never control themselves. I think it gives them a high to discharge inside a girl who is not exactly keen for a fuck in the first place.

I silently thanked God I was on pills otherwise it would have been very difficult to decide the child in case I became pregnant. After all both Shekhar and Michael had discharged inside me. Trusting men in such matters is pointless. They themselves will never carry a condom and will also not point this fact out to a friend either. The Dileep episode!

Had he insisted I might have agreed to another round of love making as well. Thankfully he did not. He again praised my breasts, sucked my nipples; said that the photographs would be better if they were erect. He still wanted the photographs. He had put on his trousers but insisted that I remain nude. I if course had wiped the cum clean by the time Shekhar returned and am sure he did not suspect anything.

Michael and Shannon left shortly after that. Shekhar and I left the next day. It was an incredible experience. The liberalism of Shekhar is something I cherish. He says that a drab one man one woman life is useless and a waste as compared to a life where one is committed to one another but enjoys sex with different partners. Of what use is monotony in one’s life if one is fortunate enough to get different good partners? Initially I thought he was morally depraved but now I know he is right. While Shekhar was naughty enough to get me fucked by Dileep(although unknowingly) and Michael(blowjob). I too have something planned for him. When we landed in Delhi I was duly clad in a blue salwar suit with a dupatta duly draped in my neck. As my in-laws welcomed me and embraced me I was wondering what their reaction would be if they knew what their demure and shy daughter-in-law had been upto in St. Tropez.

Shekhar perhaps understood what was going on in my mind and we exchanged smiles.

“ Beti, I hope all the nudity there did not disturb you. ” My mother-in-law said.

“ No, ” I said “ But whatever nudity was there made your son very happy. It was difficult to pull him away from all the nude foreign girls” I replied impishly knowing fully well that he could not say that I, their daughter in law, was as nude as they were.

“ Oh, he is such a rascal. ” She laughed. We went into our rooms. And again made wild love for weeks altogether.

I don’t know. Should I take Shekhar into confidence regarding the Bhasu and the actual fucking by Michael episodes. Will he mind it? But should I? Please help, readers.

rupanita
rupanita
1,319 Followers
12