Indian Wife Gets Even with Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,321 Followers

‘Lovely. Absolutely lovely.’ He kept on muttering. ‘Udit is so lucky to have you for a wife.’

Anu found to her surprise that Ashok was not bad at eating pussy. Within no time, she found herself moaning and her hand involuntarily went behind Ashok’s head. Udit found this sight strangely exciting.

As Anu climaxed, Ashok said, ‘Anu, please. Let me put my cock into you. Just once. Please.’ He implored.

Anu and Udit had decided beforehand that Anu would make him lie flat on the bed and tease him by letting his cock touch the lips of her pussy and nothing beyond that. Anu therefore proceeded to tie his hands loosely and made him lie flat on the bed. She again bent down to tease his cock with her lips and as Udit watched, she let it slide down to her throat. She promptly withdrew it and gave the same treatment to Udit by calling him close.

‘Anu….. please.’ Ashok seemed about to ejaculate. Anu however wasn’t ready because Udit had not yet confirmed that Nishi was on the way. Seeing Ashok’s anxiety, Udit went into another room, talked to Nishi on the mobile, saying that he was a friend of Ashok’s and how long would she take to be home. She said that it would take about ten minutes. He passed on this information to Anu by sign language and gave her the go ahead signal.

Anu therefore climbed on the bed and just as she caught hold of Ashok’s cock with both of her hands and placed the tip of his erect cock over the lips of her wet pussy, Ashok humped and disbalanced Anu who was balancing on her toes. Right in front of Udit, the foreskin of Ashok’s cock rolled back as the shaft went deep into the confines of Anu’s pussy. The incident was so unexpected that both Anu and Udit broke into a laughter; Anu loudly whereas Udit had to muffle it. Ashok was now totally inside Anu’s lovely and pussy, the same one that had been shown to him a few days before. His hipbones pressed against the luscious softness of her cheeks, his entire cock inside her virgin vaginal passage. It was so warm and tight - and so welcoming!

‘You really are so impatient.’ She said to Ashok.

‘Anu, please take some strokes. Please.’ Ashok was unable to control himself and thrusting his hips all the time‘You…you are so tight.’

‘Wait for a while.’ Anu said squeezing her sphincter muscles so as to put a tight pressure on his cock.

Just then Udit signaled the arrival of Nishi. Anu promptly got up, clutched her nightie and both she and her husband moved on toes and quickly hid behind the heavy curtain just as the key turned in the door. All this was done so quickly that poor Ashok did not have any time to respond.

They both giggled as Nishi strode into the room and demanded from Ashok as to what was he doing nude with his eyes blindfolded and cock all wet and veins ready to burst. They both came to their house.

‘God. That was real close.’ Anu said. ‘Thanks love, you have been a darling.’

‘Well, how do you think I am to control myself when others can’t.’ Udit said picking up his wife. ‘Most men secretly have a desire to see their wives have sex with someone. I had no idea that that desire would come true in such unbelievable circumstances.’

‘Well, you needn’t control yourself at all. And what I had was not sex as such; just an accidental insertion. But who am I to complain if it enthralled my darling husband and excited him. His excitement is my excitement and vice verca. Right?’ Anu said as they both started making passionate love.

‘How was he like inside you?’ Udit asked.

‘Hmmm. Curious? Well, a cock is a cock. That is all. That was unplanned and without feelings so nothing. And you yourself had said that I was a female rapist so the idea was just to bring him to heel using my, a female’s sexual prowess. With you, there is love, so everything.’ Anu replied.

‘Well, it was a great sight, watching you sitting astride him with not a stitch of clothing on you, your nipples nice and erect, and yet as confident and nonchalant as could be, his cock lost within the depths of your pussy. Did you feel the prick of his pubic hair?’ Udit enquired.

‘Yeah. They pricked.’ Anu laughed.

‘Why didn’t you also take one or two strokes to tease him?’ Udit also laughed plunging his cock into the suitably lubricated pussy of his wife where the familiar soft walls held it in a tight grip.

‘Didn’t you see that he was busy humping drawing his hips back about two inches and then thrusting the cock again, somehow wanting to discharge inside me. Fool!’ Anu replied.

‘Yes and I think he got some more time when you started tying your hair. Now that you mention it, I remember your breasts were really bouncing with his thrusts. You are so wet I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually did discharge in you. You know when you were sitting there I couldn’t help noticing that the coca cola color of the nail polish of your toes by the side of his girth was looking very sexy and somehow I found its color similar to that of his cock. Wonder how Ashok coped after Nishi’s arrival?’ Udit reflected.

‘Yes, even I noticed that his cock is unusually dark though I wouldn’t say that it is as dark as my nail polish but well, how is it our concern? Well, my experience says that Ashok would have told Mrs. Snooty that if she continued with her selfish, critical and loveless/sexless attitude he would actually get another girl one day. That would have set her right. Either she will improve or you will soon find Ashok enquiring about the way to the red light areas.’

Anu’s words proved to be prophetic because they saw a new Nishi thereafter, cordial and helpful.

rupanita
rupanita
1,321 Followers
12