Indian Wife Gets Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers

'Of course.'

'Who is a better fucker?'

'Both are good. Rajan is more interested in just putting his cock in me whereas Sumit is slightly patient. He plays around and only then does he enter. Its perhaps because he and I have known each other since long though I never knew he had such a big cock. Its good that they have had vasectomy done otherwise I would be pregnant many times over. But this is better in one way. No botheration. Just come. Poor you! Its sad that these are Ramita's those days otherwise you would be fucking her as well. How is Payal?'

'Its OK about Ramita. Its not a quid pro quo that if her husband fucks my wife I just have to fuck her. Payal is good and then you are there too'

'I know and I am sorry because these guys are leaving us with little time for you to fuck me. But don't worry. It is only you I love. So don't ever feel that I am not giving you time' Zoya said as she kissed her husband.

'I know that. I was worried when they fucked you in the ass. By the way now that they have fucked you and naturally would have enjoyed it, they will want to fuck you even after we return from this holiday.'

'Yes, even I got scared but thankfully it was not so painful. Not just the ass, I was sandwiched. He did lubricate it. You and both those females just sat by and enjoyed the show. Just joking. Once we get back you too can do it. And what did you say..they will want to fuck me after we return? So? Feeling jealous? Don't worry. You know that Sumit and Ramita are migrating. Their papers have come. And Rajan will come only once in a while. He has a wife and kids and these things happen only when one is in the proper mood.'

'No,I didn't know.' Salman was surprised.

'Neither did I. Came to know just yesterday.' But all too soon, the final night of the holiday arrived. Salman and Zoya were a little quiet as they started to wonder what would happen when they got home. Could they resume their regular life? How would their partner react when back home.

'We...we are getting late.' Salman said.

'Yes.' Zoya replied pulling off her towel and in the process being fully nude. Salman was surprised at her nonchalance and comfort with nudity. ' I guess we should wake them up.' Both of them went into the bedroom where the others were sleeping nude.

'Hey you all' Zoya said rubbing her hands on Sumit's chest. 'Wake up'.

Seeing no movement, she asked her husband with a naughty glint in her eye. 'I think I will just take him in my mouth'.

Without waiting for an answer, she proceeded to roll Sumit's foreskin back and took the head in her mouth. A quick suck followed by some deft movement with her tongue and Sumit slowly started stirring to life just as his dick too started getting erect.

'All guys are the same.' Zoya said smiling as she proceeded to give the same treatment to Rajan's flaccid cock. ' Some sucking and the cock gets ready for action. But I am not going to let them fuck me now or we will get late. And why don't you lick or suck the girl's boobs? Or do you want to extend the stay?'

Salman smiled at his wife's sexual confidence and did just what she had asked him to do. Soon they were all awake.

There was a mad rush to get packed, and they ultimately reached the airline check-in desk just 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time... only to find that the flight was delayed by two and a half hours!

They sat around nursing hangovers, dozing and saying nothing for some time. Then just as there was activity at the gate suggesting that boarding was at last imminent, Ramita stood up and announced: "I need to go to the loo before we board. Anyone else coming?"

And so all three girls headed to the ladies' room. As Zoya emerged from the stall, there was the first boarding announcement for their flight. Zoya hastily washed her hands, but in the process, in squeezing past Payal busy with her make up, she knocked Payal's cosmetic bag to the floor.

"Oh sorry," she said, and bent down to pick it up. As she did so, something fell out... It looked like... it was... a packet of contraceptive pills.

Zoya was confused. "What's this?," she asked.

"My birth control pills, of course."

"But... but... but... but..."

"What's wrong dear? You sound like a two-stroke engine"

Zoya enquired." But... but... why do you need pills?"

"You may want a baby, but I've had enough. I don't need more at my age" she responded.

"But I told you that Salman's sperm count was too low to have any chance of impregnating anyone."

"Well, Salman may be firing blanks, but I'm certainly not taking chances with the other two guys!"

Zoya felt herself go cold. "You said they've had vasectomies!"

"No darling, you didn't listen properly" came the reply from Ramita. "We said that they had agreed to have vasectomies, not that they had had them. They have promised to go soon after we get back home."

"But I haven't had any protection, and they've both cum in me many times," wailed Zoya.

"Oh dear, I suppose that's true" said Ramita in a display of innocence, but then she and Payal collapsed into uncontrollable giggles.

"We thought we'd help you get your baby" they snorted.

"You are such bad girls! You did this deliberately! I hate you!"

In tears, Zoya stormed out of the toilets. She rushed over to where Rajan was holding the boarding passes, found hers and Salman's and dragged him to the gate without waiting for the others.

"What's wrong?" Salman wanted to know.

"Just come" she grunted at him, "I can't explain here."

Inside the plane, they found their seats with her at the window and him in the middle seat.

"So tell, please" pleaded Salman.

"Those bastards! They've been conning us all along."

"What do you mean?"

"Sumit and Rajan have never had vasectomies. They are as fertile as ever. And remember that I've been having fertility treatment. I'm probably pregnant by one of them, and they were deliberately trying to get me pregnant!"

As Salman absorbed this information, his prick came to instant life and tented his trousers. The memories of Sumit and Rajan servicing his wife flooded back and he thought of their seed competing inside her to find her waiting egg.

"I... I... I..." he stammered.

"Is that all you can say?" demanded Zoya.

His arousal burst through: "I wish I had known at the time!!!"

"You wish you had known!?." She looked down at his crotch and saw the evidence of his arousal. "My god!"

"Well you or rather we wanted a baby, and it's more safe and natural than in vitro fertilization " was all he could get out.

Suddenly, Zoya relaxed. She realized that she was not at all worried about carrying another man's baby. She had been subconsciously worried that Salman would not accept the baby, and that fear was gone.

With her relaxation, she giggled "I guess you're right at that! Did you arrange all this? That they should fuck me?"

"I swear I didn't know that they were fertile." Salman said.At just that moment, Ramita slipped into the aisle seat next to Salman.

"It seems like you've forgiven us!"

"I haven't forgiven you. You are still very mean. But your intentions were nice. But if Salman is not only unconcerned but even turned on by what has happened, I suppose I shall get over it and enjoy my baby."

"So I see," laughed Ramita, playfully putting her hand on Salman's visible erection.

She went on: " Both Sumit and Rajan had planned the vasectomy but due to some reason Sumit had to get it postponed. It. was then that we learnt that Zoya wanted to get pregnant so we decided why not help a good friend and in the process have some fun too. So we all agreed they could have one more chance... and then you came along, and this seemed too good an opportunity to miss... and we could even help you achieve your goal! As soon as we know you're pregnant, off goes Sumit for the vasectomy. But Sumit has a request for Zoya. He says that though he will not be in a position to produce babies, he would request her to please let him fuck her whenever they meet."

Zoya merely laughed unsure of whether she would really be pregnant.

A month later, Zoya's expected condition was confirmed. Soon they received a letter from Sumit and Ramita congratulating them. Among other things it said that they would always remember and cherish the times they spent together. It also said that it was extremely dignified, graceful and mature of Salman not only to have fun with them but to let Zoya get pregnant.

'Salman, though your sperm count may have been low but you have shown far more machismo than could be shown by other men. Though I may be the biological father but you are the real father. Except us, the truth will not be known to anyone. It would of course be a pleasure if you visit us for a holiday.'

rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers