Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers

Sonali could hear him stripping. She wanted to see him but did not lest it give the impression that she was actually looking forward to being fucked by this man. Then there was silence for perhaps a minute. God, where was he? She hoped that he was not a maniac. She wondered whether she should open her eyes. Her hands were free. Then she felt Subhash's warm tongue over the nape of her neck, right down to the ample cleavage. The tongue then moved to the areolas carefully avoiding the aching and erect nipples that were begging to be sucked. The tongue again went to her mouth and plied it open. Her tongue was sucked; hard. She too reciprocated. He licked every portion of her face and special attention was paid to the earlobes and the inner ear. His hands were on her hips and the tongue was now exploring her belly button, then down until he was sucking the triangle of hair that she maintained over the opening of her pussy which with sheer excitement was very wet. Involuntarily she started thrusting her hip upwards.

She waited in anticipation for him to go to her pussy but he reversed the direction. His tongue was now at her toes, the sole of her feet, teasing and disturbing the anklet that she had worn only in one ankle and then a slow upwards motion of licking her inner thighs.

Just then through the sexual buzz in her head she could hear her mobile ringing.

God! Who can it be.She did not want to respond and hoped that it would stop, but just then she heard Dileep saying that Amar was on the line. Dileep was such a blob. He could have ignored the phone or disconnected it but instead he picked it up.

Subhash didn't care he was too busy savouring the soft smooth femininity at his disposal. And he didn't know who Amar was.

Sonali on the other hand was extremely cautious now. She naturally did not want Amar to know anything about this . . .ever

"Hello Amar" she said breathing heavily Amar : "Hi Sonali how is everything going?"

Sonali covered the mouthpiece and suppressed a moan as Subhash's warm wet tongue licked her sensitive inner thighs, just an inch away from her swollen labia.

"E..evvrrryy thing is fine." (she covered the mouth piece again) . . .uuuhhh she moaned as Subhash lightly stroked her pussylips with his finger tips, he too was enjoying teasing her.

Amar: "Honey you don't sound too good is everything alright."

Sonali: "Yes,yessss!!!, Everything is fine, don't worry, (she covered the mouth piece again).I'll get back to you later. AAAAHHHHH .........HHHAAAHHHH!!! Subhash had gleefully located her clitoris and the moan gave him a perverse thrill.

Amar : "OK then honey see you later bye"

Sonali : "Bye" ............. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH . . . . .MMMMMAAAAAA"She just managed to cut off the phone as Subhash pressed her throbbing clit hard with his tongue and then flicked it a couple of times. All thoughts of her husband vanished as a surge of liquid heat rushed through her loins over powering all her other senses.

He again stopped at the entry of the pussy. By now Sonali's moans were clearly signifying her desire to get fucked.

"You want to get fucked?" Subhash asked in a whisper.

Sonali nodded.

"Again. Your 'husband' has just done that. You have no problems with that?" Subhash's voice was still a whisper.

Sonali opened her eyes. " If I say I have a problem will you not do it?"

"Do what?" he asked wickedly.

"Fuck me!" Sonali replied.

Subhash smiled. He was enjoying this very unexpected encounter with such a gorgeous lady. He then took a deep breath of Sonali's pussy odor, savoring its smell. Then he extended his tongue and took his first taste of Sonali's luscious cunt. The flat of his tongue swept between her tight wet cunt lips, "OOOOHHHHHHH . ."

Sonali gasped involuntarily after a long time her aching pussy got the attention it was craving for. Almost against her will, her hand moved behind his head.

"No, please keep your hands where they were." Subhash commanded.

His mouth glued itself to her pussy lips and he sucked hard, letting his tongue curl deep into the moist passage of the pussy and then twitch as her interior muscles closed around it. He worked it around then out, seeking the tip of her clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, expertly with his teeth.

Sonali moaned and squirmed in delight. He moved to her open slit and took deep penetrating licks of her glistening pussy lips. He tongue fucked her hard and deep. He continued to lick and suck, driving her wild with his thrusting tongue. He loved the way her silken thighs clenched around his face knowing she loved the way he sucked her cunt, even if she didn't say so. Her juices flowed freely from her pulsing pussy into his mouth as she thrashed about in wanton ecstasy.

"I can see that you are enjoying this and I am glad. Is it okay with you if I ask you to return this favour too?" Subhash asked.

Sonali smiled wryly thinking that since it was Subhash who was calling the shots there was precious little she could do. With her eyes still closed she located his erect cock effortlessly. She bent down and kissed the tip of it. Thereafter she opened her mouth and gingerly took the head in her mouth. She knew by touch that Subhash's cock was circumcised i. e. different from Amar's. She just sucked on the head for a little while but she could feel that Subhash was getting impatient. He wanted her to take his full cock in her mouth.

Sonali's soft, naturally pink lips closed around the head of Subhash's cock. She felt it begin to enlarge even more as her tongue moved along the shaft. Sonali moved her head back and forth sucking as much of the growing shaft into her throat as possible. Her moist, watery mouth covered his cock shaft with hot saliva. His mushroom shaped cockhead grew larger and more resilient with each passing second. The rhythmic sucking and milking of her soft velvety mouth made Subhash's cock continue to enlarge. He was moving his hips back and forth as her cocksucking mouth aroused him further. She could feel the light prick of his black pubic hair inches from her lips.

"Thanks. Now please lie on your back and you will let me do exactly as I want. Don't be afraid. All you will get is pleasure. Life at times is funny. Pain and pleasure are mixed. I wanted to punish you. Instead I am pleasuring you. If you disobey, please remember that at times I can be very nasty. For you and your friend. And the same action that is pleasurable will be painful."

Subhash's tone was now not as soothing as it was but Sonali knew that now there was no way she could turn back from what she had brought upon herself. Subhash now concentrated on her breasts after positioning himself between her legs. His cockhead was very lightly embedded in the folds of her pussy lips. His actions in teasing the breasts was driving her virtually insane. She could feel an orgasm building up inside her. After about five minutes of tantalizing teasing she decided that enough was enough. She placed one hand behind his head and pulled it so that her erect nipple went into his mouth where he bit it lightly with his teeth. Her other hand went to Subhash's buttocks and a light pull on her part made his cock enter her tight and very slippery pussy. As he entered her he immediately withdrew and then started fucking her by withdrawing fully and inserting fully. She could feel his testicles clapping against her buttocks. God, what would Dileep be thinking!!

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH . . ." she exclaimed as she climaxed and pulled Subhash tightly over her. Her ankles were locked over his back and her heels were digging into his tail bone ensuring the deepest possible penetration possible. They both stayed there very still for about five minutes.

"You are a combo of three things. You are very tight, very wet and my God, you are really hot in there. Nature is wonderful coz cute girls like you are capable of multiple orgasms." Subhash said.

Even in that disheveled state she found it nice to be addressed as a girl instead of as a woman. Subhash suddenly got up. "Well, that was good. I really do not know why you guys lied but well what is there more for me to say except for the fact that you do not get the house."

Sonali dressed up as Dileep watched. She was not feeling very comfortable and so hurriedly put on her skirt and thereafter started looking for her panty.

"You looking for something?" he asked.

"Yeah. I can't find my panty." She replied.

"Forget it! That guy would have taken it."

"Why the hell should he do that?" she wondered aloud.

"Well, some guys have a panty fetish." Dileep replied.

"That may be so but is this the way I travel home. Pantyless?" Sonali sounded aghast.

"I guess so and anyway who knows?"

"Yes. You are right." She said slipping her feet into sandals. "Lets go. God! He was so hairy."

"Sorry?"

"This guy Subhash. Hair all over the body and especially.... So prickly." Sonali said.

She appeared to be quite composed and Dileep could not help but admire her once again.

In the car he said, " Sonali, I am sorry, you had to get fucked twice over because of me."

"Its okay, Dileep. What has to happen has to happen. I am feeling bad that you did not get the house that you wanted be to be close to the girl you love. Do me a favour, Dileep. Don't tell Amar that you and Subhash fucked me. It will serve no purpose. I just hope I don't run into this guy again. It would be so embarrassing." She pressed his hand.

"I understand." Dileep replied.

rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers
12