Indian Wife Revisited By Hubby Pal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,308 Followers

Once they got home, Anita asked to be excused to get some work done, and the ‘boys’ move to the bedroom. Amit in the meanwhile invited Rohit to see this blue movie that Anita and Amit had seen a few times before. It was really sexy, and well made. Amit did a good job of selling it to Rohit and there was no way that Rohit could refuse – in fact he was more than looking forward to it. Both of them went to respective bedrooms to get into something comfortable. It did not take them any time at all. The TV/CD player was in the bedroom and Amit got the CD out from the drawer. Being a hot, summer day the air conditioner was put on, lights were dimmed down to just one table lamp near the bed. The curtains had been drawn to keep out all light from the streetlight near the house. The boys got on the bed and started the movie – and their attention was riveted to the hot steamy sex on the screen. Yes, it was a threesome. There was perhaps no better way of suggesting what would be in the offing?

After about 10 minutes of the movie running, Anita entered the bedroom. She opened the door to see Amit and Rohit under the big double sheet – partly because the room has cooled down, and partly to hide their erections. She peeked in gingerly and Amit nonchalantly asked her to come in and see the movie with them. Rohit was a bit embarrassed to have her there, but then if it was okay with Anita’s husband then it sure was okay with him. As she came into the room, the men gaped at her. She had changed into a nice, satiny nightie – it was white in colour, and a bit transparent. Her dark thick nipples could be seen through them but just. It was short – about 3-4 inches above her knees. Her feet were bare. She had washed up, tied her hair back and was looking good. Giggling, she made her way to the bed and Amit moved to one side and patted the place between the two of them. She got into bed, and as she crawled onto the bed, she did it in a way to give Rohit a quick flash of her ass. Of course, there were no panties on. There never were on all day, so why now of all times?? By now Rohit was more than sure that all this was leading somewhere – and he was getting into the whole thing.

With all three of them settled between the sheet, the atmosphere was getting even more sexually charged. As they watched the hot sex scene on the screen, Anita stretched one leg to touch Rohit’s thigh – and the response from Rohit was to actually increase the contact. Though everyone’s eyes were riveted to the TV screen where the woman was being made love to by two men, the men were more than aware of the fact that they had a woman next to them who might soon be in the same position as the woman in the movie. Under the sheets their legs were folded up to form a tent, and their hands were under the sheet. Anita was sure this was to hide – and in fact feel their rampant erections. Time to take it to the next level.

With eyes still on the TV, Anita moved her left hand to touch Rohit’s. She felt him tense up but that did not bother Anita. Her fingers slided down his forearm and went along till she reached his fingers – the same fingers that are wrapped around his cock! With the most minimalistic movement Anita moved his hand away. Rohit was horrified and totally turned on that she was feeling his cock with her husband right next to her. He wanted to see where this went, so he moved his hand away to give her complete access to his shaft. It was now harder than she have ever seen it. Slowly she gripped it and moved her hand in the slowest possible way and began to stroke it. Now that Rohit was ‘in her grip’ time to work on Amit. The signals for the evening had been agreed upon. As and when she moved her other hand to Amit it meant that Rohit was already in her other hand! When Anita got to Amit’s cock, it was absolutely rock hard. He knew what was in his wife’s other hand.

As for Anita, she was now just too excited. She had two cocks – one each hand. Her mind tried to compare their size, texture, their hardness. While both were similar in some aspects, they were also so different. The biggest, of course, being that while Amity was circumcised, Rohit was not. She was feeling her husband’s cock with one hand and in the other she had her prospective lover – her husband’s best friend. The feeling was so erotic, so completely sexy. To try to concentrate on the physical feeling in her hands, the images in front of her on the TV and then, most importantly, the throbbing in her cunt. By now she could feel the pressure on her clit as it has hardened. She could feel the wetness in her pussy seep out. Her nipples were now erect. The whole day of sexual escapades were now yearning to break out. She now slowly moved her legs in such a way as to open her thighs. It was time to get her pussy felt.

Though Amit was fully aware of what was going on, Rohit was still unaware that all this was part of a plot between her and Amit. He was now aching for release – but did not know what to do. But then that was her job. Again, with an innocent look on her face she released his cock to grip his fingers again and slowly pull his hand to place it on her left thigh. And then she went back to his cock. Though Rohit was a shy man, he was not stupid. He knew Anita needed to have her pussy felt. Again.

With the least hesitation his hands slid along her thighs towards her pussy, and soon she felt his hands stroking the velvet softness of her pussy lips. He first took her clit between his thumb and forefinger and felt it – and then gave it a bit of a squeeze! She wanted to cry out but could not. Two could play the game. And soon he was rubbing the wetness of her juices all over her cunt. But what she wanted was his fingers back inside her to ease the ache. On the surface all looked ‘normal between the three of them, but reality was something very different and far from the placid exterior with Anita stroking her husband and his best friend’s cocks, while the best friend was feeling her pussy. Though all this was exciting, what was really turning it on were the images on the TV as the woman there was being made love to by the two men in every possible way – and that was what she wanted. The frustration of not having Rohit’s fingers inside her were now too much, so she released Amit’s cock and and pulled her hand to Rohit’s – and with a firm motion she got him to put two fingers into her. Ahhh! Relief at last!. When her right hand went back towards Amit’s , he took her hand and lovingly placed it back on his hardness. And he held her hand in his while she firmly masturbated his cock. The sensations now in her pussy were now getting out of control. Unashamedly, she spread open her thighs completely to give Rohit deeper access. From the corner of her eyes she could see Amit smiling. He knew how she loved having her cunt played with!

The movie was now reaching its culmination. One man had already come all over the face of the pretty woman, the other man was relentlessly pounding away his cock into her cunt – in what is obviously going to be an explosive orgasm. Both she and Amit knew that this was going to be the time to bite the bullet – the time to take Rohit into the final phase. Amit leant across to the bed-side lamp, the only source of light in the room, and put it off. She could feel Rohit stiffen – for he also knew that the time was near. The action of putting out the light signalled a non-verbal approval from Amit what everybody knew was going to happen. And as the man in the movie pulled out his impressive member to spray his come (in the traditional blue movie way) all over the woman’s belly – Amit took the lead. His hand was now on her right thigh and in one quick motion it was on Rohit’s hand – which was burried half way into her wide open pussy. Both she and Rohit stiffened. What would happen now? How would Rohit react to being caught in the act??

At the same time, Amit used the remote of the TV to switch it off – plunging the room into complete darkness. Rohit tried to pull his hands out of her pussy and said, “Amit¼.”. Before he could say anything, Amit’s quiet and calm voice said, “Sshhh, It is allright” She could feel the tension in Rohits hands ease up. He now had approval from her husband to play with her cunt - and there was no mistaking it! He could not believe it that his best friend was allowing him to finger his wife’s pussy. What a scene! At the same time Amit’s hand moves down along his fingers. Anita parted her legs to the widest possible. And she could feel her cunt lips being stretched out even further. She now had two of Rohit’s fingers and one of Amit’s in her pussy! And the pitch blackness allowed all of them to ‘break the ice’ without any embarrassment.

Amit now removed the sheet that was covering all of them. She was still holding both their cocks. In fact she had increased the pressure on them. Anita knew that the time has come to enjoy their deepest fantasy. To be fucked by two men in her first ever threesome. She released their cocks and sat up slightly, and with one deft movement she removed the VERY un-necessary nightie. Both men knew she was now absolutely naked. She then shuffled downwards to lie flat on her back and she raised her hips a bit – in a a position that allowed both men full access to play with her body. Amit was the first to take the lead. While he and Rohit were both playing with her pussy, Amit leant across and took one very erect nipple in his mouth. The connection to her cunt was instant and as he sucked on it she said “Oohh God! Amit, that feels so good!” saying that she left Rohit’s cock and with her left hand she pulled Rohit’s face to hers. As his lips got closer to hers, Anita opened her mouth to accept the kiss that he planted on her. Anita, was on her back, her legs wide open. Amit was sucking her left breast, and Rohit was kissing her – long and deep. And while her hands were back on their respective cocks, their hands were all over her body. Both of them had one on her pussy – either playing with the lips, or inserting a few fingers into her depths, or playing with her stiff clit. And with the other, each was feeling every inch of her body – all over her breast, her stomach, her belly button her thighs, every where. What bliss!! But then this was only the beginning. There was so much that all three of them wanted. Wasn’t it??

Anita was writhing on the bed , their caresses driving her into a state of ecstacy which she passed on to Rohit by sucking his tongue deep into her soft sensual mouth. She felt his cock twitching under her elegant fingers and knew that it was now or never…she had to have them both…the taboo would be broken and Rohit could become her lover with Amit’s enthusiastic approval. She moaned….”Fuck me…both of you….make me your goddess” She heard Amit’s moan of approval but could feel a hesitancy in Rohit. He was a decent guy and a good friend and didn’t want to take advantage of his friend Amit. Anita was in need…and was not a woman to be denied….not this night, after the teasing she had given and endured all day.

She glanced at Amit…he read her look perfectly…he needed to take charge and show Rohit that it was not only OK to fuck his wife…but that he wanted it too. After all their aim was the same: to give as much pleasure as possible to the woman they were so fond of.

Sliding over her body he pulled Rohit gently over her. Anita lay back…her hips sliding against the cotton sheets, her pussy leaking over them….she had never been more ready to be taken. She watched entranced as Amit spoke.

“Remember the days at school “ he whispered to Rohit. “ When we showered naked together and lusted after the same women……and masturbated over the same pics?”

“ Yes…I do…very well” said Rohit.

“ Well, my friend….now is the time to make a fantasy become real…..I always liked your cock….different…..always wondered how it would treat Anita. I know she would like to try it…will you help me with our fantasy?” With that he took Rohits cock firmly in his hand and brought it to the lips of Anita’s sex.

Anita gasped as her husband took it in his hand and nearly melted with desire and love for him as he helped Rohit ‘s hard cock to the opening to her body. She lifted her hips……open and wet for her lover….and a little movement saw Amit slide the tip of Rohits cock into her . She moaned….now it was almost done. Her arms curled around Rohits neck and with a slap from Amit on his ass, Rohit filled her with one stroke.

Her back arched and she took all of him as Amit looked on with pride and desire to see his wife so royally filled, tears of emotion in her eyes as she looked at her husband who had given her the ultimate gift. She tugged on his cock and brought him closer to make him part of the scene and let herself go under the charms and cock of Rohit.

“ Just a moment, Rohit. Would you please withdraw?” This comment from Anita surprised both the men.

“Why, of course.” Rohit said somewhat uncertainly.

“Hey cheer up.I just wanted him to enter me in the doggy style and that way my lips too could keep playing with my hubby’s cock.” Anita smiled as she went down on all fours.

Rohit had no problem in entering her this way either. In fact the penetration was deeper, the grip tighter. He wondered why he himself had not thought of this. Anita lips meanwhile were encircled around her husband’s cock. She did not have much experience of menage a trois but was doing whatever she had seen in the numerous snaps that Amit had downloaded.

Rohit was a fit man and his pounding , piston like, into Anita was giving her so much pleasure that soon her back arched viciously up at Rohit as she came harder than she had ever done before. The images of her husband , her lover filled her mind and Rohits cock created so much friction that she was helpless to stop herself. Rohit slowed for her, like a perfect gentleman and it crossed Anita’s mind that she had chosen well….there would be many hours of pleasure to be had in Delhi with her chosen lover. Rohit had sensed her new arousal and speeded up again…moaning “ I can’t hold back…..can’t resist her anymore” to which Amit gently replied….”Its fine. Your pleasure is my pleasure;our pleasure”

Sliding out from Rohit’s cock she mounted Amit who was soon very hard under her , particularly when Anita told him how good her lover had been and how grateful she was……and…..could she keep him!! Amit moaned that she could and was rewarded by Anita impaling herself on him….her pussy slick with her and her lovers juices. She started to ride her husband….sitting upright with one hand behind her stroking his balls then occasionaly digging her manicured nails into them…mixing pain and pleasure and making Amit wild with desire for his lovely wife. The upward jerk as she hurt him giving her pleasure as he went deeper into her. Anita felt like a woman possessed with so much power as she brought herself off on her husbands cock….shaking and trembling……..her pussy seeming to melt on him as he struggled not to cum. Amit had other ideas of his ultimate orgasm as Anita was soon to find out.

As Anita sat astride him…still impaled on his cock…she leaned over him , her head resting on his chest and her thick erect nipples teasing his skin. Amit gestured to Rohit, who was now aroused by the scene he had just watched and his cock was returning to its impressive size. He pointed to some lube that was by the side of the bed. Rohit smiled and approached behind the resting Anita and lubing his finger…slid it slowly into her ass. “ My God…what is that?” said Anita….part shocked and part aroused by the unexpected penetration. “ Calm yourself , my love” said Amit. “You will be treated to something new……..really taken by 2 men”

Anita squirmed with pleasure as first one, then two fingers entered her. Her pussy contracting on Amit’s cock as she licked his nipple. She felt more lube on her ass…then a large cock at the entrance. She tried to sit up…but Amit held her down as Rohit entered her, inch by inch. Amit could feel him inside her his rigid cock against his, only separated by a thin membrane. Anita was gasping now as she was filled in both orifices……she had never felt so full and although she had been taken by Amit in this way, the two cocks together was a new and incredibly erotic experience. Slowly the two men got a rhythm and her slender body was lifted up and down on their cocks………she could not have felt more a woman than at this moment. She started to cum……then again…incredible. She felt like one molten orgasm led straight into another until Amit said “Rohit…its time….I need to cum” and almost immediately the two of them spurted into her, filling her and her wail of joy filled the room and echoed down the street.

Lying back as they slept, Anita felt completely fulfilled and knew that she now had two sex slaves at her disposal……….perhaps a third would be nice, she mused as she drifted off to sleep…..a sensual smile on her lips.

rupanita
rupanita
1,308 Followers