Indian Wife Strays Ch. 03

Story Info
Hubby learns the dimensions of cuckolding.
8.5k words
4.36
90.5k
62

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pooja opened her eyes and saw the bright sunlight pouring in through the windows, 'it must be very late,' she thought stretching her naked body under the sheets. She has never slept naked but last night was liberating in many aspects. The events flashed before her eyes, how her husband's boss made a move on her in front of her hubby and how he watched everything with his cock hard in his pants.

Kutty fucked her whole night and she was excited beyond her wildest dreams. She enjoyed the way Kutty used her body for his pleasures, it was no love but only animalistic sex. She realized that Kutty fucked her without caring for her or her hubby, he just took her, made her do things for his pleasure and she liked being taken roughly, she enjoyed it when Kutty fed his cock into her throat and her hubby watched with wide eyes. She knew that this kind of sex is never possible with her hubby. Her body was still aching from last night's treatment and she felt horny again, she felt ready for another round of fucking but Kutty had already left early in the morning or else she would have jumped over him.

She freshened up a little bit before putting on a gown over her nude body. She was happy that finally all this happened and she no longer needs to hide her relationship with Saxena, she can now enjoy with both men. It's even better with her hubby watching.

Ravi was hiding in the spare bedroom. Last night's experience shocked him to the core. Right before his eyes his innocent wife had Kutty's monstrous cock in her lovely mouth. He watched as Kutty slipped deeper and deeper in her until she gagged and then slowly fucked her mouth. He was aghast when Kutty announced that he was about to cum and instead of pulling back she slurped even harder. Kutty grabbed her hairs with one hand while the other he kept below her chin and started to feed her with his cum.

Ravi shivered as the scene played before his eyes and he grabbed his hard cock, this was the second time since last night that he was reliving himself.

When Kutty left in the wee hours of morning he stepped into the bedroom and found Pooja sleeping, spread out on the bed naked. He watched the telltale signs of the royal fucking on her body, the hairs were disheveled, the lipstick disappeared completely and he can make out that the lower lip was a bit swollen, probably by hard sucking. He didn't realize that he was stroking his erection, he stood transfixed beside the bed and wanked himself to a big release.

He pulled the sheet over his naked wife's body and walked out of the bed room. Now that his cock was limp, he was able to really think what happened. He slumped onto the couch feeling ashamed of himself, feeling embarrassed over his own reaction or inaction. How easily Kutty has seduced his wife and made her so aroused that she did whatever he wanted to do. He felt emasculated that all those years he was never able to make her so horny and fuck her like his boss did.

Then he started to ponder what his life would be post this cuckolding; how would she act with him now that she has seen him behave like a sissy. How can he face his boss in the office, he remembers the shitty grin on his face. Kutty was already having control over him in office and now he will be the boss at his home and have full control over his wife too. He will humiliate him in front of his wife, he knew that Kutty will come back for more and the thought sent shivers down her spine but at the same time he was surprised that his cock stirred. Thinking all this he passed out.

Pooja saw her husband sleeping in the spare bedroom but didn't wake him up. She was wondering what now, how he would behave? She knew from her reaction last night that it was not planned by him, his boss just made a move on her and knowing the cuckold tendencies in her hubby she encouraged him.

He woke up late in the morning, the sun was pouring in from the window. He walked out of the spare bedroom and heard noises from the kitchen, Pooja was cooking breakfast. He stood at the door of kitchen absentmindedly, not knowing what to do or say.

"Ohh, you are up," she noticed him, "I didn't wake you up and let you rest as today is Sunday." She walked close and hugged him. Ravi felt strange and tentatively put his hand on her shoulders. She kissed his cheeks,

"Thank you... thank you very much," she spoke and they stood like that for couple of minutes. Ravi wanted to say so much, he wanted to ask her why she let Kutty fuck her, does she feel her husband is not good enough. But then he realized that he was there and he did nothing to stop and maybe he only led her to this point, he only made her believe that he wanted this. He stood quietly and was not able to say a word.

"Are you all right," finally he was able to find some words.

"Aa humm... am fine," she spoke in a low voice still in his embrace, "finally you decided to make your fantasy a reality."

"Did I decide? I didn't have any choice," he thought but was not able to say anything.

"I... I... didn't plan anything," he spoke, "I don't know how it happened."

Pooja looked at him as if surprised, "Your boss was drooling over me for some time, you know it. He flirted with me in party and you were present there."

Ravi nodded in embarrassment as it was true and was not able to say anything. They remain in each other's embrace for some time. Pooja caressed her hairs and kissed him on forehead.

"Was he... good... better than me," he stammered.

Pooja looked him in eyes and he looked away, he already knew the answer and was now regretting that he asked this.

"Why are you torturing yourself... it was just sex with him," she spoke.

"Ok... now you freshen up I have prepared your favorite breakfast 'aloo ka paratha'," she spoke cheerfully changing the topic.

Ravi didn't want to let her go but she pushed herself free and went inside the kitchen. Ravi was still standing at the kitchen door looking grumpy.

"Don't be silly... I only had sex with him but I love you only, you are the only man that I can love," she spoke with a smile and then continued to explain how much she loves him and with his boss it was only physical satisfaction, which is good for both... blah... blah... blah.

"Last night I saw how much you enjoyed it," she smiled looking at his crotch.

"I didn't enjoy... it was painful."

"Ohh... really... with that big bulge in your pant," she touched his crotch, "my my look at this, you are turned on by just talking about it. Don't tell me that you didn't wanted me to fuck other guys, you were so turned on last night."

Pooja opened his fly and fished out the hard cock amongst his feeble protests. She pushed him to the living room and on the couch while she sat beside his legs caressing the cock.

She opened her blouse and let her supple boobs fall out. Ravi could see the red bruises near the nipples and could not stop himself but caressed them.

"Ahh... easy, they are still sore," she smiled, "your boss was animal."

Ravi felt as if his heart was squeezed, "why you allowed it."

"It's all right, men tend to get rough and out of control when they are excited," she giggled.

"But... but I never did that to you," he was in pain.

"Yeah, I know... you are a darling," she pumped the cock few times, "that is why I love you."

"But... but... you also participated willingly."

"Sure, he was able to bring out the naughty side of me ..., now let me take care of this," she squeezed the rod in her hand.

Ravi shut his mouth but started to take off her clothes and unveiled many more marks on her body. Each mark on her body gave him pain and an even harder cock until he got the sweet release by ejaculating in her hands.

-----

Monday morning Ravi was dreading to go to office and face his boss, but the day turned out to be pretty normal. Kutty didn't talked to him about the night or his wife and was most of the time was polite with him.

He was in the office but his mind was somewhere else. What will happen now? Will his wife leave him? What if Kutty wants to boast about his escapade to his colleagues in the office? Can he divorce her? With so many thoughts going on in his mind, he never noticed when Kutty passed by his desk patting him on his back signaling to join him in his cabin.

"Sit down, Ravi." Kutty could sense Ravi's distressed state of mind. Ravi took a seat without uttering a word.

"Why do you look so desolate, lost and staring into blankness as if someone has ripped your heart apart, shred it into pieces and had it for dinner?" he had a smile flickered on his lips before he changed back to being serious.

"I thought she loved me and never thought she could do something like this to me and... and... how could you do this... you... you raped her," he blurted out.

"Ohh... was this the first time for you?" he spoke sympathetically, "I thought you two are already into this cuckolding thing and seriously!! do you call it a rape."

Ravi looked at him helplessly he knew it was consensual for both of them but not for him, he felt like being raped. He stared at his boss for a long time and then nodded his head in agreement.

"What wrong did she do, believe me and I am telling you this from my life's experience, she is a great wife and not many people are lucky enough to be married to such an angel. Even if it was first time for you still you know that you are a cuckold from inside for a long time and you love it when I fucked her," Kutty continued, "I know what sort of things are going on in your mind, that's normal but don't rush into taking a wrong decision for which you will repent rest of your life. Don't you think that she is the goddess in your life who deserve all the pleasures in life."

Ravi could not look into his eyes and looked down at his shoes.

"She takes good care of you, of your needs in the house, makes you happy. Don't you think she deserves some happiness too? And I don't want to be manipulative, but you have seen yourself what kind of a woman she is in the bed and sometimes, such a tigress needs a hunter to tame her," he had a hint of pride in his voice.

"I don't know," Ravi looked blankly towards him.

"Believe me, your wife has tasted blood, she will not stop not even if you say, if not with me them with someone else. So, the option before you are 'to stay with her' or to 'leave her,' if you allow her to have freedom in this matter, she will love you even more and will make you even happier."

Ravi stayed quiet and looked towards him, now he felt no anger, no remorse or jealousy towards this man who last night fucked his wife. He felt relaxed after talking to him.

Couple of days passed without any incident, during the period Pooja gave him several handjobs but never actually allowed him to fuck. She talked about his boss which made him hard and then just finish him off with her hands.

Pooja on the other hand was also passing through strange emotions she had never felt before. When she fucked Saxena and cheated on her husband she felt guilty but still the sex with her hubby was ok, she felt like doing it. Now after she had spent that night with Kutty and saw the sissy side of her hubby, she no longer felt any sexual arousal with him. She still feels love for him but whenever he touched her with intention of having sex she cringed. The woman inside her wanted a man to take control of her, so whenever he was hard she would masturbate him. Another change she observed in him that he became very submissive to her and accepts whatever she does.

-------

Ravi was lying on his bed waiting for Pooja to join him. he was reminiscing the night Kutty spent with his wife. He was scared to death realizing that in spite of the pain of watching his wife with other man, how aroused he was.

He remembered that he was sitting on the sofa drinking until there was complete silence in the house, and then he started walking towards the bedroom which was not locked. He opened the door slowly without making any sound and could only hear the buzzing of the air conditioner. The sight in front of him was mesmerizing.

He could see that the night dress that Kutty had gifted to Pooja a few hours ago was lying on the heap of their clothes in one corner of the room. Both of them looked to be in a deep slumber without any clothes. They were lying in each other's embrace, Kutty was lying on his back while Pooja was on his side with her head resting on his chest and one of her legs just below his groin. Kutty had his arm around her waist which rested on her butt cheeks. As hard as Ravi tried, he could not keep himself from looking at Kutty's massive organ. It looked longer and thicker in its flaccid state than his full erection.

He moved closer to the bed and looked at his wife's body, he was fixated at her ass and the open pussy lips visible from behind. He felt a strong urge to get between her legs and lick that used pussy. He trembled and was about to act on his instincts when he saw a small piece of cloth lying beside her legs. It was her panty, he picked it up and found that it was still wet from the juices. He brought it upto her nose and sniffed the sweet aroma of his wife's sex. He very gently bends to give a quick kiss on his wife's pussy and walked out of the room quickly.

He felt ashamed every time he remembered it. No one knows about his dark secret, but it was shaking him up to the core. He was still not able to accept himself as a cuckold who worships his wife and lover.

He was brought out of his trance when Pooja joined him in the bed. She changed into a sleeveless short nighty that covered her bosom but she knew very well that it made them look even more inviting. Her legs were on full display and Ravi could feel the development of an erection in his pants. She sat next to him on the bed, gently caressing his cheeks with her finger and slowly sliding it all the way to his groin.

"Ahh!" moaned Ravi. He pushed Pooja on the bed and started showering kisses all over her face and neck.

Pooja giggled when she saw his eagerness but he continued his kissing frenzy and started to move downwards until he reached between her legs.

"I love you Pooja," he whispered and pulled her panty down in one swift motion and buried his head between her legs.

"Aww... what..." she giggled again feeling the wet tongue lapping at the pussy lips, automatically her legs started to spread.

Ravi inhaled the musk, looking at the parted lips and imagined Kutty's cock impaling it. He groaned and flicked his tongue at the clit and then pushed it inside the pink opening.

"I will always love you," he muttered when he came up for breath, "please don't ever leave me."

"What's got into you," she caressed the head buried between her legs, "who told you I will leave you... I always love you."

Ravi groaned and started eating her pussy with renewed vigor. Pooja continued to caress his hairs and started feeling good. The soft tongue slurped inside while the lips rubbed and sucked at the clit.

"Awwww... ummm, where you learned to eat pussy so well," she moaned, "and what's the matter with you."

"You don't like it," Ravi looked at her.

"I loved it, its soooo good," she cooed.

Ravi spread her legs wide and went back eating the pussy.

"Ahh, ahh, my god... uggg... uggg," she relaxed and enjoyed the sensation, its been long time since she really enjoyed sex with her hubby. She felt an urge to love her husband and please him. She realized that ever since that night with Kutty she has not allowed anything but a handjob.

She nudged him to come close in a 69 position and fished out his cock. It was rock hard with a pre-cum on its tip. She wiped it away with her hand and kissed the tip. She felt like kissing it, licking it and sucking it. When she was pulling it into her mouth she knew he wont last long but it was immaterial, she just wants him to enjoy.

"Cum in my mouth... baby," she spoke in a husky voice and wrapped her lips around it.

Ravi felt happy and relaxed after they finished the lovemaking, he saw love in the eyes of his wife and he cared for nothing else. Her naked body was in his arms and her head was resting on his chest, he gently caressed the nude bums.

"You know I love you more than ever," he kissed her forehead and then remembered the conversation that she had with Kutty that night where she confessed of having another man with a big cock.

"Who is the other man you had sex with that you told Kutty that night," Ravi asked.

"Why you want to know," she spoke thinking of Saxena and realizing that they have not talked or hooked up for almost fifteen days now, she wondered what happened with Saxena, he was not the kind of guy to take such a long break.

Ravi thought that this man would be someone from the her past little did he know that he is someone he knew and also that the affair is still going on. So, when Pooja revealed after a bit of hesitation that this man is 'Saxena' he was shocked.

"This... this... Saxena," his voice trembled, "our neighbor Saxena?"

"Yeah."

"This leech... he is a gangster? How did... how could you," he stammered and was at a loss of words.

Pooja caressed his hairs, "it just happened... I didn't plan or wanted with him... but just happened," she sighed.

"He is not a good man, he once threatened me over the trivial issue of parking the car," Ravi spoke.

"Ohh... but you never told me."

"It was not such a big thing, just argued over car parking spot in the basement, but he threatened me, he is a mean guy, how you got involved with him," he was crossed.

Pooja was not feeling so good about it now, she tried to change the topic but Ravi was adamant to know everything, so she narrated the whole incident.

"He... he raped you and you never told me," he felt hurt.

"It was not a rape," Pooja defended, "it was coerced a little bit, but I did it on my free will."

"Yeah free will... I would... I would have set him right," he rubbed his hand in desperation.

Pooja kissed him on forehead, "don't worry darling nothing happened that I can't handle," she whispered, he just fucked me and nothing else."

Ravi felt blood rushing to his groins, he gripped her ass tightly. He was angry at Saxena but at the same time felt emasculated. They talked abut it for a long time which leads to Ravi feeling the pain and pleasure of being a cuckold.

"You will love to watch me with him," Pooja cooed in his ears, "I will talk to him and can invite him for a night cap." Ravi stiffened listening to this and remembered what Kutty said in office that she will not stop, if not with him then with someone else, how true.

"Besides we always wanted to have a flat of our own in this city, he can help us get a nice flat on good discount, I have already spoken to him," she continued while Ravi looked at her in disbelief.

------

Pooja was feeling restless as Saxena has not met her for so many days nor did he called. When she was leaving for school in the morning, she looked around for him but he was not to be seen. She also walked through basement car parking and saw his usual spot vacant. She shrugged her shoulders and walked away with the intention of calling him but then she thought that she would appear needy, so she dropped the idea of calling.

In afternoon Ratna visited her, she was happy to see her and wanted to share all that happened with her but then she knew that she will be like saint and advising against all this so she stayed quiet. While they were talking topic of Saxena came,

"Have you heard about Saxena," Ratna was excited.

"What about him?"

"He was arrested for some illegal construction and god knows what," Ratna spoke.

"What!! I didn't know that, when?" Pooja was surprised and then realized the reason for his absence.

"Yeah, how long can he continue his dirty tricks, this time he crossed his own godfather and he got him booked. This time it won't be easy for him," Ratna seems to be happy.