Indian Wife's Bonanza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers

"Hi! You all right?" he asked.

Anita nodded.

"Good! I don't really know how to say but still what has to be said has to be said. You know that with the amount of wealth that I have it is not difficult for me to get any girl. There are girls who are beautiful and stupid;there are girls who are beautiful and smart. I could have got any of them. But still I came to you. Why? Because you, Anita are different. You are beautiful, intelligent and sexy but above all you have a heart of gold. I was deeply impressed by what you are doing for the unfortunate children. That is the basic reason why it was so important to take you to the heights of sexual ecstasy. You too should be rewarded for what you have done and are doing. Taking you out for dinner or buying clothes/jewellery for you would have been so common and virtually meaningless. I am sure that your husband loves you a lot; anybody would love you; and that he satisfies you as well. But there is a difference between mere satisfaction and reaching the ultimate zenith to which I have tried to take you. I hope I have succeeded. Here are two cheques. One is for four lakhs in the name of the charitable institution and the other is a blank cheque for one lakh. I would be very happy if out of this amount you gave something to whosoever you deem fit. Of course you yourself can also keep it but I know that somebody like you who is so concerned for the have-nots will go out of her way to find the deserving. "

All throughout Anita had been silent.

"At least say something before I leave or I will harbour the guilt that you think that I have used you. That is why I ensured your privacy. You did not see the face of the other person and he did not see yours either. " Amit said as he got up and opened the door.

"Thanks. " Anita smiled and stood on her toes to plant a kiss on his lips.

"You are welcome, darling. This is my card. You can throw it into the dustbin but if you feel that you ever want to see me again I promise I will not let you down. Another thing, if you concieve and you feel that the child is mine, let me know and he/she will inherit a portion of my wealth. I need no proof from a person as upright and lovely as you are. "

Anita watched as a black Mercedes Benz with a liveried chauffeur at the wheels parked itself at the entrance. As Anita started to come out to bid him goodbye he said, "Please do not bother. Your bare feet will get dirty. They are so pretty. "

"I will not come to the road. Just till the verandah. They will not get dirty till there. In any case I remain bare footed in the house. "She smiled.

"Well, okay. Bye! take care. Love you and convey my love to all who you hold dear. " Amit said as he sat in the rear of the limousine.

After his departure Anita wondered whether all this was a dream or real! It was said that life was stranger than fiction. Would anyone believe this actually happened if she were to tell someone? She looked at the time. 11. 30 A. M. God! Shekhar would be arriving any time. She looked at the card in her hand. She rushed into the bedroom and fumbled in the almirah for her diary to note down the contact number and to keep the blank cheque.

"Hi, love! Gosh, am I tired?" Shekhar said hugging her. " Hullo, what do we have here? A cheque for four lakhs? But you told me that you had managed one lakh the other day. " Shekhar was surprised.

"Yes, but today a man came and said that the gentleman from Singapore who had bid initially has sent this. " Anita replied.

"That is curious. He decided suddenly that the amount he had paid was insufficient and so sent another four lakhs. Hmmm. I am sure you have been upto some mischief. Naughty girl!" Shekhar laughed as he hug her and carried her into the bedroom.

rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers