Indian Wife's Love with her Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lak_nov24
lak_nov24
36 Followers

"Kiss me".

"WHAT???"

"WHAT!!!"

"What was that Janani.?"

"Sorry, I just lost my control."

"What control?" He asked in a husky voice, looking deep again. He also smiled while asking this. He knew what's running through my mind. I again lost control, and I didn't say anything, but moved close to him to kiss him. He knew what is happening, but I was not aware of what is happening to me. After all this thinking, and all these days, there was it, the kiss between us. It was so soft and tender. He just brushed his lips over mine, and held my hand. He moved his hand to my face, holding it in his palm, and taking my face under his control. He looked at me, and I was closing my eyes. He called "Janani". I opened my eyes to find him standing so close to me. His face so close to me. His lips in easy reach to mine. I opened my mouth also expecting another kiss. He smiled, and gave his lips to mine. There was ignition. There was parting of the lips. The opening and closing of the lips were so rhythmical. He inserted his tongue into me and it gave a shock to me. The taste of him made me go crazy. I opened my mouth more to take his tongue inside. He let it inside to find my tongue and took it back. But while going back, he took my tongue with his. Wow, what a moment it was. I didn't want to stop it. And so does him. We continued the kiss for around 3 mins. And then he broke the kiss and run his fingers all over my face. Me eyes remain closed. I felt he was moving, and when I opened my eyes, he was not in front of me. Suddenly I was moving up. I thought I am flying due to that electrifying moment. But later realized that Raju was carrying me. He carried me to my bedroom. As we entered, I switched on the lights.

I asked, "Do you need the lights to be on?"

"Yes, I just want to see my baby glowing in the light."

He carried me to the bed, and placed me there. I was sitting in the edge of the bed. He removed the band that I was wearing, and let my hair free. There was a picture of my husband in the room, so I didn't want to do it there. "Not here, Raju" He understood it. Smiling, "I understand. Let's go to our bedroom." Saying this, he lifted me again, and carried me to the garage. He let me down and said, "This is where I belong." There was lots of place in the garage. But it was shabby. There were some tires. He let me sit on top of that, and run his hand over my face, touching every part of my face. It was like measuring everything in me. He pulled the pallu of my sari, and I was sitting there with my sari down till my hip. I was looking at him while he was busy doing this. He was smiling at me, and looking at me as if I was a little innocent kid. I took my hand to touch his chest over his shirt. I ran my fingers over his shirt, while he was running his fingers over my neck. I stood up, and again tried kissing him. He didn't disappoint me. He kissed me, and his hand went to my breasts. He cupped them beautifully, and held it nicely. He didn't press it hard, but he was gentle.

While kissing me, he took his both hands, and removed the buttons in my blouse. As we ended the kiss, my front was open and my bra was visible clearly. He lowered himself to kiss my face. Kissing my cheek, chin and going down further below to reach my neck. He kissed my neck violently, and it did arouse me more. I hugged him, pressing his head against my neck. The more I press, the more he kisses. He went further down to kiss my cleavage. While he was busy playing with my cleavage, I removed the blouse, and threw it away. As he hugged me, he snapped the bra hooks which came out in a second. I was standing there topless in front of him. He got excited, and started pressing my breast all the while kissing me. I tried removing his shirt, but he again lowered himself, to kiss my breast. I was in heaven, when his lips touched my breast. I could feel his hot breath on it. He took his tongue out to lick my breast. As he did it, he took my nipples in his mouth and started to suck. I am just losing control here, and I was not able to stand when he is sucking me. I held to him for balance, and was squeezing his shoulders.

"Oooooooooooh God... Its amazing Raju. I just can't stand. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaaaaa.."

Hearing me moaning made him more arrogant as he tried to take my entire breast inside his mouth. I pulled his t-shirt, and threw it away, exposing his bare chest. His chest was hairy, and it was really nice to run my hands through it. He went further down to explore my navel. He licked it, and inserted his tongue into it.

"ooooooooooo, plz stop dear..."

His kissing got more and more, and he paused. He looked at me and,

"Do u really want me to stop Janu?"

Oh dear, ma'am became Janani, and Janani became Janu. I pulled him and kissed him again. He removed the knot of the skirt that I was wearing, and off it goes to the ground. I was in my panty, and his hands were groping my ass. He lifted me, and kissed me. I got down, and unbuckled his belt. Knelt down, and removed his jean pulling it. Touched his manhood on top of his boxer. He was holding my head, and brushing my hair. Planted some wild kisses on top of his boxer, and looker up. He had a serious face, and was enjoying my lips on his manhood. Ran my fingers on his waistline to pull his boxer down. There was it, his dick in front of me. It was thick and good size.

"Wow.."

"Love it dear. Waiting for you"

Hearing this, my lips were kissing the tip the very next moment. Exposing the head, and slowly licking it. I could hear him moan, and his grip over my hair got tightened. He was holding it tight, such that he pulled it harsh at times. I slowly pushed it in, and made his dick feel warm. He got excited, and caressed my head. Brushing my hairs. I was swallowing his dick and it almost went it. I didn't push the entire size inside my mouth. But he tried pushing my head such that I take his entire dick inside my mouth. He did succeed at times, but mostly I didn't take it completely in. I am no expert in it, as I seldom touch my hubby's dick. But I enjoyed this piece of meat completely, such that I feasted on it as much as I can. His tip was wet, and I licked it dry and clean. Teasing him again, will make it wet again. I just loved doing this. I was doing this for quite some time, after which he pulled me up and exchanges kisses. Carried me and placed me on top of a car, and made me to rest on my head. Pulled my panty, and spread my legs, and started kissing my leg.

Starting from the toe, he kissed inch by inch to reach my knee. Moved to my thighs, and to my inner thighs, after which I just lost control. I held his head, and directed it to my pussy. He spread the pussy lips, and inserted his tongue, and started licking. He inserted his tongue into my pussy, and was stimulating me. I was going so high, such that I was moaning pretty badly. I never thought about, what if the watchman hears?.

All that was running through my head was Raju. His touch and his manhood. After, so much of kissing and sucking, he put me to the ground, where he mounted on me. He kept his dick on my pussy, and was trying to enter into me slowly. After some slow and frequent pushes, he was inside me. Though this was the first time for him, he was very mature and gentle in handling me. From the very first moment, he cared about my satisfaction, and was gentler. He inspired me more. Even while coming inside me, I am sure his intention would have definitely been that I shouldn't feel any pain. I moved my hand to his ass, and pushed his ass towards me, such that his dick was pushing more into my pussy.

We moaned a lot, and he was riding me for a quite a long time. He slowed down, and lowered himself to kiss me. We both were breathing heavily. I lifted my hands, and was holding the tyre on top of my head, and he rested his head, on my breast and enjoyed it. With constant pushing, he looked me and asked,

"Should I Janu?"

And my immediate response was,

"Yes baby, plz do it in me"

With this word, he increased his pace, and I was to reach my orgasm as well. He ejaculated his sperm inside me, and I happened to reach the orgasm at the same time. The pace decreased, and he was still inside me. His head rested on my breast. Our sweat was mixing, and we were breathing heavily. I hugged him, and kissed his forehead.

He is now licking my breast slowly. Taking the right one, and playing with it slowly. He is breathing heavily too, and so his pace was slow. But after some time, he regained and started to play with full enthusiasm. I closed my eyes, and was enjoying. He kissed my whole body.

"Janu, what do you want me to do now?" Smiling, and kissing my hand while talking.

"Kiss me dear"

"Where?"

"From head to toe."

He just obeyed, started from my toe, one by one to my calf, and to my knee, my thighs and way up to my pussy, my navel, my tummy, my breast, my shoulders, my neck and my face. He just covered them all with his lips and tongue. Licking and kissing me all the way. I did the same to him as well. The play went on, and the time was around 3 AM. We loved for nearly 5 hours. Till this moment, I never thought that it is wrong, and so did he. I rested my head on his chest and was running my hand over his hairy chest, and playing.

"Is this right?" He started. He was looking at the ceiling of the garage, and I was busy playing with the hair in his chest.

"What?"

"The relationship between us Janu"

"I don't want to think. I can't think it as wrong."

"It's not wrong for us, but it's not right for others."

"Why do you care about others dear. This is just between us."

"But, I can't be like this with you forever. I might be even fired by Kumar anytime."

I know that he will surely be fired after few days. He is getting personal with me, and Kumar will definitely not like it.

"Kumar will surely fire you Raju. I am sure about that."

"Then what Janu. I will have to go right. Then I can't see you too."

I just looked at him, and said...

"I can't live without you. You mean a lot to me."

He looked deep into my eyes, and said...

"I Love you Janu. So much. I just feel so happy when you are around, and I wish that happiness goes on forever. I really wish that, and I want that too Janu."

I hugged him again, and we both slept. We woke up 7 AM. We got dressed up, and as we were about to leave the garage, I said to him... "No matter what happens, I will always be with you..". And he smiled and kissed me for that.

We were partially dressed when we went back into the house. As we walked, Raju caught my hand and pulled me again. Caressing me, and said that he needed a bath.

"You can use the bathroom in my room."

"Ok. Sure, you don't want to join?" Smiling at me seductively.

Hugging him slowly, we were smooching, "Sure honey. Would love to."

We went to the bathroom kissing each other. The dress went off as we entered. Got under the shower, and tried to bath. But he is one naughty guy, who didn't leave me to bath so easily. He kissed me everywhere, while the water was running over my body. Went down, and lifted my leg, and sat between my legs. I was resting my one leg on his shoulder and the other was on the floor. He parted my pussy lips, and started to taste it again. The water running over my body and it reaches him through my pussy. He took the hand shower and directed it to my pussy. Kissing me so wildly, made me go mad. I pressed his head against my pussy. He moved his hand to my ass, and parted the ass cheeks and felt my ass. His hands are doing the magic, and I am getting lost. I turned off the shower and started to enjoy his every touch. After some time, he let my leg down. I thought he is done, but he turned me and pushed me to the wash basin, where I leaned myself to show my ass to him. He pounded on it, and bit my ass. Spread the cheeks and kissed my ass completely. I was moaning very loudly. He left me in that position and ran outside the room naked. I was wondering where he went. He turned on the music player to make sure that my moans don't go out.

He came running back to me and pushed me again to the same position and charged on my ass again. I felt as if I was getting weak. He finally left me and stood up and hugged me from behind and felt my breast. I closed my eyes, and completely rested myself on him. He turned on the shower again, and started to apply soap on me as if it got over. I felt it would be selfish, if I don't feast on him as he did. I turned and kissed him completely. Looking at my excitement, he himself pushed me down to my knees by lowering my shoulders, and caught my hair. I opened my mouth and the very next moment, his tool was inside my mouth. He was fucking my mouth, in steady pace. He tried to push it deep inside my mouth. I did choke few times, where he would stop and look at me. I will again suck him indicating that I am fine and loving it. I caught his ass, and started to push into me, and would squeeze it to let him know that he has to increase the pace. Knowing that, he would increase the pace. He constantly hit my throat. I was going weak. I knew that. But he was getting so excited and high, by doing this.

He didn't ask me for permission, but directly shot at my face and mouth. It was hot and sticky, and flowed over my face, just to be washed by Raju. We laughed a lot. I was asked to be naked with him. So after the so called bath, we did walk into the kitchen to make something for us to eat after out tired sessions. We both cooked, and we both fed each other. It was so much romantic having him cooking besides me in the kitchen, where he would always kiss me for everything. I feed him and he would feed me back from his mouth. We were like a hot couple so much in love.

We went to the bedroom this time, and jumped on the bed. I didn't care about Kumar's photo this time, and was just concentrating Raju's every move. He made me bend down, and touched my ass hole. Rubbed his dick over there, and pushed it in slowly over my ass. I was so much in pain, but he was slow enough to make me enjoy after some time. I was getting my first shot from behind. He removed his dick and pushed me to the bed. I turned and faced him. He came over me crawling, and spread my legs. Inserted his dick and was pushing it hard in a constant rhythm. I was caressing his face, and the best thing about him was he was looking deep into my eyes, while he was fucking me. I was so lost by his sight. He just concentrated each and every push, and said, "I Love you", for each and every push. He could see my every expression, and he loved it. He had his face so serious, and his eye sight was nowhere but my eyes. So manly, and so lovely. I wished that I could be with this man for my entire life.

We tried many different positions. He would carry me, and insert his dick into my pussy, and make me lean backwards such that I am standing upside down. Did it in the chair. On the dining table. On the terrace in the moonlight. It was a complete love week with him.

For the next 1 week, I just didn't concentrate much on my business. I just spent my time completely with Raju, loving him, and spending a lot of romantic time with him. This guy knows what the word love and romance means. He is just the opposite of Kumar. He stayed with me completely. He cooked for me. He dressed me up. He took me out. He cared for me. A small injury to me, he got so tensed. He loved me. He made me love him. He made me laugh. He made me feel important. He made me realize who I am. He took me out in his bike which was my first bike journey with a guy. I felt important and felt something more precious to someone. I loved myself. It was a new Janani, and I could feel that very well.

Kumar returned back, and my relationship with Raju continued discreetly. My business also grew nicely. The relationship between me and Kumar worsen much more. He started to go on frequent tours with his secretary, and I just got the news that he is having an affair with her. It didn't break me. I was happy for him. This way, the things went on.

My business attained some good profit, and my partners were so happy. My partners wanted to start another business too. They started one, but I didn't agree to be a part of that business. They were no longer interested in taking the business forward, as they wanted to shift their time to something else too. I decided to buy the shares of others and make it my own business. I did it, and thus I became the sole owner of the business. Everyone felt, that I am the right person to carry forward the business successfully. Even this idea was not mine, it was Raju's. Raju was no longer a driver for me. I got him a job in a reputed organization. Though it was not his dream job, he managed to work on that.

Days went by, and Kumar filed for a divorce. He went on to marry his secretary and live a happy life. I moved on.

And here I am, well settled with the man of my dreams. Yes, I married Raju, and have a beautiful daughter. And I also made Raju takeover my business, and it's ours now and not mine anymore. He was sincere in work. He loved it to the core, but definitely not more than me. I felt that I should concentrate more on family and less on business. Raju didn't allow me to completely retire from work. Raju changed a lot in my life, including my name. And here it is my perfect life. Mrs. Janani Raju.

Feel free to write to me about my story. Your suggestions and feedbacks are highly appreciated.

Looking forward to post more. Love you all.

lak_nov24
lak_nov24
36 Followers
12