The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

After a few minutes, Janet lifted her mouth from Indigo's pussy long enough to pluck an errant hair from her tongue. Indigo was startled by the rush of cool air against her crotch, as she was already riding the wave towards an orgasm. "Get your mouth back down there!" she demanded while taking hold of Janet's head and pulling it back between her thighs. Janet recognized her lover's needs and began to plunge her tongue in and out, like a tiny cock, until Indigo's pussy began to cream heavily.

"Oh! Oh! Yeesssss!" Indigo moaned as her pussy fluttered and pulsed. Her climax hit and she felt her cum jetting from her pussy into Janet's open mouth. "Uuunnggghh!"

Janet loved the taste and feel of having Indigo's cum splashing onto her tongue. It was thick, tangy, and warm. For Janet there was nothing like the tart taste of fresh girl-cream, especially an older woman's pussy juice. She lapped away noisily at Indigo's quivering cunt flesh while trying to hold her mouth tight to the older woman's rolling, swaying crotch.

"That was so good, baby," Indigo moaned as her climax ebbed. She sat up and pulled Janet's mouth to hers once again. As lovers do, they kissed warm and deep for many minutes, their naked flesh pressed together in the center of the big bed.

Indigo rolled Janet onto her back then and pounced. Again atop the younger woman, she kissed her face, neck, and upper chest. She straddled Janet's hips and pressed her crotch downward. Their pubic mounds met, even as Indigo's heavy breasts settled atop Janet's smaller ones. Indigo then began to thrust downward. Her pubic mound slammed into Janet's, again and again, as the older woman shadow-fucked her.

"Oh! Oh, Oh, oh!" Janet gasped beneath her with each bang of hard pubic mound against the others.

Indigo again began to kiss her way downward, until she again had her mouth pressed against Janet's leaking slit. She forcibly pushed the milky white thighs wide and noisily lapped away at the girl's pink pussy, humming and purring as she ate her out. For her part, Janet continued to gasp and pant, louder and louder as her next orgasm was rapidly pulled from her sexual core by her lover's sucking, slurping mouth.

"Ohh, yeessss!" she exclaimed as her pussy gushed once again upon the long tongue of her older black lover. Indigo slurped up the warm cream as it flowed, and as she did, she began to move around until she was able to throw one leg across Janet's head. She settled atop her young lover in the classic sixty-nine position. Janet immediately went back to licking at her dark lover's drooling slit.

As Indigo continued to feast upon Janet's hot pink pussy, Janet in turn worked three fingers into Indigo's dripping pussy. The older woman began to rock her hips backward rhythmically, fucking herself upon the probing fingers of her young lover. Janet's tongue continued to flick across the dark protruding clit while thrusting her fingers deep into her lover's wet hole. Cream began to flow out and Janet felt it dripping onto her nose and cheeks. The thick scent of Indigo's vagina strengthened as her body began to quiver.

"Uuummmm!" Her ass and thighs began vibrating and Indigo moaned into Janet's cunt as her orgasm rolled through her. She bit down upon Janet's clit a moment later, and the younger girl exploded into an orgasm of her own.

"Aaaeeee!" Janet gasped loudly. "My pussy! My pussy!" she panted. "Oh, fuck, eat my pussssyyyyy!" Indigo's tongue stabbed back inside her and released another thick wave of youthful juices. She lapped them up as her pussy continued to gush around the twisting fingers.

As their mutual climaxes ebbed, Indigo again spun atop Janet until their mouths were again locked together. She pressed her groin into Janet's and gently thrust as they kissed. She then broke off her kiss and looked down into Janet's hazel eyes.

"I want to fuck you, baby," Indigo purred. "I want to fuck you so bad."

"I want you to fuck me, too," Janet replied.

Indigo smiled and said, "That's good, baby. I've got something for you. Something a mutual friend of ours suggested." With that said, Indigo rolled off Janet and from the bed. She strutted naked into the master bathroom and returned a moment later carrying a tangle of black straps. Hanging from the central triangle of leather was a long, pale-flesh colored dildo, shaped and contoured like a well-hung man's rigid cock.

"Oh, man," Janet gasped. "I've never done this," she added.

"Don't worry. I've been shown by experts," Indigo explained. "This will, however, be my first time on this end." As she talked, she began to step through the harnesses and pull them up around her hips and upper thighs. The big dildo soon protruded from her pubic bone, making the dark-fleshed woman look like he had grown an albino cock. It swayed and bounced as she straightened the straps and tightened the Velcro fasteners at her hips.

"So, we're both kind of like virgins then, right?" Janet giggled.

"I guess so," Indigo laughed.

Janet looked intently at the big dildo, imagining it was her brother's but unable to. This one was quite a bit bigger than his cock. Both longer and wider. "You do have some lube, right?" she asked.

Indigo looked at the big dildo, now hanging between her thighs. "Think we'll need it? You're awfully wet already."

"We'd better. It's been some time since I've taken a prick and I haven't had a dildo that size in me in a long time. It might hurt."

Indigo went to the bed stand. "I think I have some in here." Janet noticed at least two big dildos and steel-colored vibrator in the drawer when Indigo pulled it open. "Here we go." Indigo popped the top and spread a length of glistening liquid down the upper side of the dildo. Then, as if she were a man prepping his penetrator for action, she began to stroke her hand along the dildo, back and forth, lubing it up.

"You ready to get fucked, baby?" Indigo asked huskily, obviously trying to sound like the stereotypical big black man. "You ready for me to lay some pipe up your honey hole?"

Janet grinned and brought a hand up to her mouth. She licked her fingers and then replied, "Yea, baby. I'm ready for your big cock. You ready for my tight virgin pussy?"

"You bet that sweet ass, I am!" Indigo growled. "Now turn around and raise that tiny white ass up. I'm going to fuck you like the bitch dog you are!"

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me like the bitch dog whore baby girl you know I am!" Janet replied, getting into the act. She spun around and raised her hips high. Her pussy was dripping, but Indigo still leaned forward and began to lick at her hole, making her even wetter. "Oh, yes, yes Sugar-Daddy. Lick my aching hole! Make me wet for your big dick!"

Indigo pulled her mouth away and knee-walked up close behind Janet's raised hips. With one hand on her dildo and the other at the small of Janet's back, Indigo lined the strap-on up and began to stroke up and down Janet's slit.

"Oh, Daddy, please fuck me!" Janet continued in the little-girl voice. "I really need you inside me! Please, fuck me! Fuck your little baby-girl!"

Indigo pressed against Janet's hole and said, "Here it is, baby! Here comes Sugar-Daddy's big dick!" She then took hold of Janet's hips with both hands and rocked forward while pulling backward.

"Oooww!" Janet gasped loudly. "Oooww, it hurts!" she cried. She had started to tremble and even leaned away from Indigo. Not sure if it was part of her act or if it really was hurting her lover, Indigo paused for a moment before continuing to stuff more of the fake dick inward. Janet groaned and her body continued to tremble right up to the moment Indigo pressed her pubic bone tight against Janet's ass. The long false-cock was buried to the very hilt within Janet's pussy and her ass-flesh was trembling in her dark hands.

"How's that feel, baby?" she panted. "How's Daddy's big dick feel inside you? You ain't no virgin anymore!"

Janet felt tears rolling across her nose and cheeks. Her body was trembling in pain. Her pussy was screaming. The thrust of the dildo into her reminded her of the night she had indeed lost her virginity, to the perverted old neighbor. He had taken her in this very same manner, from behind on his bed. The only difference was that his wife, a wonderful, loving woman, was naked and sitting beside her, calming her with soothing words while stroking her back and budding young breasts. It took a long time before Janet's body had stopped screaming in pain and had begun to enjoy that first fucking. Similarly, it was taking her a while to get used to her current lover's big strap-on dildo rammed high inside her.

Indigo had used plenty of lubricant, and with Janet's pussy juicing as well, it began to get easier for her to thrust into the younger woman's sex. Indigo was completely unaware of Janet's personal history and had no idea the pain she was causing. She was lost in the thrills her own body was receiving. The strap-on device was two-fold, with a small probe on the backside of the dildo that fit nicely into her own slit. The probe was fitted with a small vibrating unit that sent jolts up through Indigo's own pussy even as she fucked Janet. The vibrator was activated by the thrusting of the main dildo, and vibrated harder when the dildo was thrust faster. So it was that Indigo was driving herself onward towards her own climax even as she pounded Janet's pussy harder and harder. Soon, Indigo was all but out of control.

Janet was grunting and gasping as her lover fucked her into the mattress. Her small tits bounced below her chest with every thrust. Her pussy felt as if it were being turned inside out and back again with every thrust. Her breath was forced from her chest in a deep pant with every thrust.

And then Janet climaxed.

"Oooohhh, oooohhh, fuuucccckkkk!" Janet screamed, louder than ever, as her body exploded around the pain and instantly she was filled with nothing except pure pleasure. Her entire being grew electric upon the dildo being rammed hard into her core. She collapsed, but Indigo's strong grip held her up, and continued to pound the strap-on into her.

Indigo felt Janet's orgasm through the dildo and vibrator, and her own explosive orgasm began to erupt moments later. "I'm cumming!" she gasped. "I'm fucking cumming! Aaaahhh!" She slammed forward again and again, and suddenly pulled Janet's hip tight to her. The vibrator inside her pussy buzzed hard and fast for another second, and then quickly shut off. The sudden change seemed to set her orgasm to a new, higher plane. A moment later, Indigo felt her head spinning. She had stopped breathing from the intensity of her orgasm. She gasped suddenly for air, and the in-rush made her head spin even more, as if she was drunk.

Indigo fell back and rolled to the bed on her side. Janet also fell to her side, facing her lover. Both women were panting heavily and covered with sweat. They didn't say anything for many long, after-glow filled minutes.

Finally, Janet said, "That was by far the most intense orgasm I think I've ever had, in my life."

Indigo panted, "Me, too, baby. Me, too." She patted Janet lightly on her hip and then stroked her damp thigh. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" she asked a moment later.

"A little bit, but it's alright," Janet replied. "It went away pretty quick. Maybe next time, though, we use a hell of a lot more lube!" Both women laughed lovingly and lay beside each other recovering. Their hands found each other and they interlocked fingers.

A dozen minutes later, Janet had recovered enough to say, "I think you're still hard," while reaching to take the pale, slippery dildo in her hand. "Maybe I need to do something about that." Janet leaned close and gave the dildo's tip a quick kiss before moving up Indigo's body to plant her wet lips to hers. As she did, she threw her leg across the black woman's hips. As their lips met, she reached between their bellies and took hold of the dildo, guiding it in line with her aching, hungry slot.

"Uuummm," Janet moaned into Indigo's mouth as she lowered herself upon the dildo, impaling herself upon the latex flesh, until it filled her completely once again. "Now I'm going to fuck you, Daddy," she purred before she began to lift and lowered her hips in a steadily increasing rhythm. "You feel so good inside me," she sighed, her head tilting back and her hands coming up to massage her breasts as her hips began to work up and down the phallic length.

"That's my baby-girl," Indigo whispered. "Make Daddy's cock feel so good," she added as the vibrator still wedged against her g-spot again started to hum. She, too, took hold of her own breasts and began to massage her dark globes while humping her hips upward to meet Janet's descents. "You make Daddy feel so good, baby-girl. So good."

Janet's mouth fell open and a long, deep moan began to roll from her chest as her body began to race towards the next sexual peak. She was riding up and down a bit slower, but taking the entire length of the strapped-on delight with each descent. From her angle, Indigo watched as Janet's vagina seemed to resist letting the dildo go, as the labia pulled outward as the younger woman rose, and then seemed to gulp the phallus up as she dropped. It was both obscene and erotic in Indigo's mind.

"We...are going...to definitely...do this...again!" Janet panted through plunges. Her voice began to tremble as her orgasm raced through her. "Oooohhh, Innnndddeeeeeeee!" she squealed a moment later. Janet dropped hard into her black lover's lap and took the entire length of the dildo inside her. She started jerking her hips front to back rapidly, grinding her throbbing clit hard into the leather plate that held the dildo in place. This motion served to ram the other end, still wedged inside Indigo's own throbbing pussy, a bit deeper. Indigo felt her own orgasm rapidly building, and as Janet began the slow descent from her peak, Indigo reached hers.

"Oooohhh, so nice!" the older black woman moaned. Her hands left her breasts and grabbed hold Janet's youthful ones, now swinging free. "Aaaahhhh!" Her hips vibrated, her thighs quivered, and her breasts trembled as her orgasm washed through her with such pleasure that she felt herself drifting into a light slumber the moment she started down the other side.

When she awoke, Janet was lying beside her, an arm draped across her belly and her blonde head pressed into her shoulder. The pale-flesh-colored dildo stood erect from the straps at her waist, glistening with a thin coating of Janet's vaginal cream. Far off, the hallway clock chimed. It was eight o'clock.

Indigo gently rolled away from Janet and headed for the bathroom. She removed the strap-on and set it on the end of the counter. She started the shower and a moment later stood under the soothing warm cascade of water. Indigo wondered why it was that she had enjoyed "acting the man". It had never been a part of her sexual personality, and yet she had fallen into the role so easily. She had taken some time to come to grips with her growing attraction to women, whether they were her age or younger. It was just that with the younger women, and she only had been with three, she felt an almost paternal affection for them. And when they called her "Daddy" or "Sugar-Daddy" as Janet liked to, it made her feel strong and powerful. As she rinsed the sweet from her flesh, Indigo thought hard about calling up Cynthia Price for advice. She was barely acquainted with the Sociology Professor, and had only then talked with Dr. Price at public events or gatherings. However, Cynthia was known as the local expert when it came to human sexuality and maybe it was time Indigo talked with someone about her recent change of life-style.

"Is there room for two in there?" Janet asked, already knowing the answer as she slid the shower door back and joined the taller woman. They embraced and kissed deeply, before settling into a familiar routine of washing each other. This had not been their first time, nor would it be their last time. Indigo knew that she loved Janet, but questioned whether she was in love with her. It would be something she'd have to think about. For now, however, she slipped three fingers between Janet's slightly parted thighs and curled upward. Janet gasped.

"Jeez, I did a number on you," she laughed as she worked her fingers gently in and out of Janet, who had her head back and her eyes closed, enjoying it.

"Will you kiss it and make it feel better?" she asked softly in a girlish tone and with an impish grin on her face.

Indigo gave her a brief kiss before replying, "Do you need to ask?" Indigo then slowly sank to her knees, her hands stroking the pale flesh of her young lover as she went. Lifting Janet's left foot to the tub's edge, Indigo pressed her mouth into Janet's crotch and not only gave her a warm kiss as the water continued to rain down on them, but began to work her long tongue in and over the younger woman's ravaged, swollen pussy.

Janet screamed through an orgasm three minutes later.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers
12