Indira Pt. 01

Story Info
Young man finally claims his mature lover.
998 words
3.61
16.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVRK94
MVRK94
5 Followers

They walked hand in hand through the door, their fingers slipped apart as he firmly shut the door letting her walk elegantly into the bedroom with the kiss of her stilettos against the chilled marble floor echoing to the four corners of the white walls as she surveyed over the room like the Goddess he had envisioned her in his mind for an age.

The tranquil silence that roamed the air shattered as she dropped her bag, thundering to the floor. He slowly strode towards her, with every step his breathing grew heavier but almost unnoticed as her gaze was trapped by her reflection in the mirror.

He slowly remove her coat, gliding it from her shoulders down her arms unveiling the beautiful figure he'd admired day after day, discarding the dress to the floor as he stood within an inch of feeling the most prized masterpiece of his world. He couldn't resist anymore, running his hands down the side of her slender body, studying every inch before caressing her figure gently. Her gaze was blindfolded from the mirror by her eyelids, turned heavy by ecstasy as she felt her hips held in a firm clench of his hands as he pressed his crotch, hot and near fever pitch against her arse.

With his heart raging, every inch of him screamed for more as his arms wrapped around her, protectively yet possessive, not willing to let her go. Her hands fell softly resting on his as their fingers danced and intertwined, their skin finally meeting stood the hairs of his body. He quickly felt the kiss of her silk like hair against his cheek, the smell of raven dark locks intoxicated his senses.

Drunk on lust his body grew wild, untamedhis heart pounding with the butterflies that tormented his stomach turned to dragons adding fire to his passion. They stood while their bodies writhed, their breathing in harmony, heavy and humming.

He could feel her hands let go as her warm skin gave way for the cold air to grab his hands, her touch returned to him as her fingers began to run through his hair. His hands delved lower, exploring her sumptuous arse cloaked in denim. Her head rolled to the side, her glistening dark locks swept away leaving the sun kissed skin of her neck at the mercy of his lips. He took one final gasp before his lips sunk into her neck, every kiss released a heavy whisper of air from his mouth with his hot breath began to wet the trail of kisses he left on her. As his lips adored her skin, her throbbing pulse ignited the testosterone raging through him. Every touch of his lips brought a sharp intense grab of his hair at the mercy of her hands. Infatuation turned him savage as his tongue began to taste her skin as his lips kissed and attended to her neck, the faintest of bites arched her back almost tearing her white pristine shirt at the seams, her breasts pressing the fabric, piercing through. His hands could not resist temptation, releasinga quiet shriek of ecstasy, running free from her lips as he grasped her breasts, releasing a desire bottled up for an age as he began to undo the pearl buttons of her shirt.

Her white shirt adorned the floor as she stood, a statue of a Goddess in the flesh to his eyes as he stood back to worship her sight for a mere second, desperate for breath he claimed her body in his hands once more, running a thumb down her spine as goose bumps followed his touch she turned to face him, unhooking her bra and letting it drop to her feet, her erect nipples sent a rush of blood to his dick caged in his trousers. She ran her hands up his chest as they kissed, the touch of their lips breaking the silence, their tongues rolling against one another like ocean waves. He quickly slid his hands under the waist of her jeans squeezing her curves as she sucked and squeezed his bottom lip until their cocktail of saliva and hot breath let his lip slip away before she kissed him again, trapping his lip in the bite of her teeth as they opened their eyes and stared deep into each other. Her stare broke first as she glanced at his erection erupting through his trousers.

Her hands tore at his belt, slowly opening his trousers before thrusting them downwards, his rigid erect penis exploded upwards before it was tamed by her soft gentle hands. She rubbed the head of his penis slowly, teasing him as her other hand caressed its way down the shaft, cushioned in her palm with her fingers loosely wrapped around before cradling his balls in her hand, tenderly squeezing them. He brushed her dark silky hair behind her ears before placing his hands on her neck, the bridge of his nose resting against her forehead as he looked down through the end of eyes at her. Every stroke of his penis swelled his balls, he could barely contain his euphoria within him as her hands lured heavy sighs and sharp exclamations of pleasure.

His pelvis thrust uncontrollably as the touch of her fingers raised him onto his toes as his muscles grew tense and trembled. She stopped for a moment, pinching his the head of his penis, throbbing and writhing, a stream of pre cum flowed over finger as she continued to stroke him, taking him to seventh heaven to the point he could take no more. He gasped before he ran his thumb over her full red lips, gently taking her wrists and lifting her arms around his neck, her fingers nestled into his blonde hair once more and he raised her body up high, her breasts engulfing his neck as she stared down upon as he carried her away in the safety of his embrace to the bed that awaited them.

MVRK94
MVRK94
5 Followers