Indiscretion Repercussion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard, Jason sucking the fingers of Mr. Jennings.

I died and turned red but knew either I stopped blowing Jason or finish him and swallow. I needed to cum because of Mr. Jennings fingering. I drank Mr. Jennings so why not Jason.

I felt Jason tense and moan, so I buried my nose in Jason's hair patch as he made his delivery.

When Jason softened, I pulled off his cock and being so horny said, "Let me lie back on the table and you eat me Jason. He got me horny and I want you to make me cum. If he is watching, maybe we will not have to do many favors.

We then dressed and I pushed the button after feeling good from the orgasm. Mr. Jennings appeared and said, "Wonderful, wonderful, now in the morning Amber you report to the company nurse. She will shave your mound for you or you may do it at home before reporting but in either case report to her. You may bring panties to work but you will not need them while working. Jason you report to the nurse also. Either you de-hair your nuts or she will but on the floor tomorrow, your balls will be hairless. In addition, she will give you something else to remind you of today's commitment, understood."

"Yes Mr. Jennings."

"You two finish up your work so as not to be behind. Have a good nights rest and see you sometime tomorrow."

We left his office and hurried to our desks to finish up. The bitch was still there looking daggers at me. It was 10:30PM when I headed out. I was replaying the day when the cell rang. It was Jason. "Hi Jason."

"I am just leaving. Is it too late for me to drop by? We need to talk."

"No, I was hoping you would."

He arrived shortly and I bawled while he held me and said, "We need to report his ass to the authorities."

"Jason we did everything freely. We could have taken the checks and walked. How would we explain that video away? I am sure we were videoed today. The lawyers and judge would have a picnic watching us."

"You are right Amber. I am so upset about it."

"I know Jason. Let's make the best of it and who knows where it might lead."

"Jason, I have never shaved myself bare. Would you do me that favor? I hate the thoughts of the office nurse doing me. I have hair remover for my legs, maybe it will work for you."

We removed each other's hair and by then we just had the best sex we ever had together.

Jason stayed the night. We set the alarm early so we could get it on before going to the office.

We both knew we needed to report to the nurse so we headed there. When we went in, she asked me to sit because it would take longer with me than him.

As I was flipping a magazine I heard, "Oh God those are killing me."

I jumped and wondered what was killing him and what was in store for me.

He came out into the waiting area walking a little funny, rolled his eyes, walked over to me and said, "She locked handcuffs around my cock and nuts. She told me by noon I would have a constant hard-on and to enjoy it and to remember if I went in the john to release the pressure, there would by eyes to enjoy the show."

I heard, "Amber you are next. Please come along now."

I walked with her and she said, "You can either strip or hold up your dress for me to take some measurements."

I decided on holding up my dress not desiring to strip. I heard, "Great job of shaving. Mr. Jennings will love that later today when he eats you. Now I need to do some measurements for a custom fit chastity belt. Once that will be in place in a week or so the only time a cock will get into you is if Mr. Jennings gives you the key after you ask and he approves."

My heart leaped and I wanted to run but where to. I stood there while she did the measuring and then said, "You have perfect dimensions Amber. The belt will take less time because of that. There are not many perfect around. I did not desire to ask what perfect meant. Hold your dress a little longer there and I will fit you with a temporary one for office use but it will not be to hold cock out, it will be to hold something in place. Spread your legs wide apart so I can insert the toy."

"What is it? Is it going to hurt?"

"Not at all sweetie. Mr. Jennings would not like that."

"What is it then?"

"Sweetie I cannot tell but you will love it. When you come back this afternoon we will chat about it."

"Get set for a push like a cock for a few seconds then I need to place a temporary belt on you. Don't worry you can potty with it in place."

I went, "Oh," as I felt her shove something into my vagina.

Then she placed the belt on me. She held a mirror and asked me to look. I died from seeing myself in the harness of some type but knew I could pee if I needed.

"Go to work hon and see you the last thing before going home tonight."

I was wondering was that a mistake when she said, "Tonight."

When I returned to my desk the bitch came to me and said, "Hurry up and catch up Amber, otherwise you will be very late getting out."

I looked over at Jason but he would not look at me.

I was rushing to get caught up with my work. About 10:30 AM whatever was in my vagina came to life. I ran to the bathroom, lifted my dress, and saw the belt. I was defeated. The vibration was intensifying. I sat down on the stool and forced my finger between my pussy lips that were tight together and orgasmed. When I recovered from the orgasm, the vibrating had stopped. I used tissue to clean best I could.

As I walked out of the woman's bathroom, Jason came out of his, rolled his eyes, and headed to his desk.

When I returned to my desk, I had an e-mail. I nearly fainted because it was from Mr. Jennings. I open it and it read. "Thanks for keeping your promise. Be in my office please at 12:30 PM. We will have lunch together."

I hustled to get ahead of my work knowing I would be delayed a little more.

At 12:30, I headed to the office and was as before told to go in. Mr. Jennings came up to me, took me by the chin, tilted my head, and said, "You have made excellent decisions Amber, you will go far. Look, I have a 1:30 appointment so strip and we will give each other lunch. I will lie on my table and we will feed each other."

I was wondering how but soon discovered. As I took off my bra, the vibrations in my vagina were starting again. I climbed onto the table, lowered my pussy to Mr. Jennings mouth, suck his cock into my mouth and we both fed each other lunch.I waited for instructions and heard, "Clean yourself with tissues Amber, then find your panties, and line them with tissue. When the vibrations start this afternoon sometime, you remain at your desk until they cease. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mr. Jennings."

"Excellent, now get dressed and hurry back to work."

I went about my work and around 3:30PM, the vibration began in my pussy and was very light. I proceeded about my work trying not to concentrate on them. However, my body would not have anything to do with it. The soft vibrations were getting to me. I was building close to an orgasm after 15 minutes. I grabbed my desk and closed my eyes as an orgasm rolled through me; thank god, I had a liner.

The vibrations did not change any in speed or intensity. I went about my work but my nipples were stiffening because I was enjoying the pleasure of a constant vibration in my pussy. I had another orgasm but this was maybe 20 minutes from the first. When I had calmed the vibration was still occurring.

I worked fast to stay current with my work knowing another would hit me soon. The time had elapsed to thirty minutes and I was really enjoying the pleasure. However, the expected orgasm did not happen. I just glowed and began to smile internally liking it. I was startled by the vibration starting harder and faster. I grabbed the desk and uttered a moan through clenched teeth. I looked around and no one heard.

The vibrations stopped. There was an e-mail from Mr. Jennings. It read, "Excellent, now go change your panty liner and June will be talking to you in the women's room as you are washing your hands."

My heart was beating not seeing June on my way to the room. I went in to do the change and when I came out of the stall, June was there. I blushed at hearing, "Hi Amber. We are supposed to get it on in the nurse's office at 5:30PM when the nurse takes our temporary belts off. Then we are to report to Mr. Jennings office with no pants under our dress. I'm scared to death never having gotten it on with a girl. Have you?"

"No June and I'm scared. Can we talk tonight on the phone or can you come to my place?"

"Sure, I will leave you my number on your desk. We have 30 minutes to get some work done before reporting to the nurse."

We reported together both us terrified. She smiled and said for us to strip and she would take the belts off and the toys out.

We did strip. She then pulled the toy out of my pussy and said, "Open your mouth June. You get to taste Amber and Amber you open your mouth you get to taste June."

We did and had these things in our mouth and they vibrated.

"Swallow girls, I want them nice and clean so they will be ready for tomorrow."

After 5 minutes, the vibration stopped and we heard, "Open and I will take them out. Now you two kiss each other then mess with each other's nipples and get them nice and hard. When your nipples are hard, lie on the bed there on your sides and eat each other. Be sure you both cum."

We did as the company nurse told us and then she handed us robes. She told us to put them on and to bring our personal stuff and follow her. When went into an elevator and when the door opened we were in Mr. Jennings office. Jack was standing there naked with the hardest hard-on I have ever seen in a guy. His cock was throbbing. His hands were cuffed behind him and if he moved them, it would pull a chain, which was connected to cuffs around his cock and balls. He would then aggravate his situation.

The door opened with Ms. Bitch leading the way and Mr. Jennings behind her.

"Excellent ladies, just excellent; look how hard Jason is and in need of getting off watching you two eating each other. Let me demonstrate the power of desire."

Mr. Jennings nodded his head. Ms. Bitch walked up to Jason, stepped behind, was careful not to touch his hands, told him to spread his legs, reached between his spread legs and cupped his nuts and wrapped another hand around his cock. Jason fired semen several feet in front of him, moaned and sank to his knees as more volleys of cum left his body. He collapsed forward onto his forehead. Ms. Bitch removed the cuffs around his wrist.

We then heard, "Ladies face down on the table and take your hands and spread those ass cheeks."

June and I looked at each other with fear but did as he suggested. We noticed both Mr. Jennings and his sister stripping. I was wondering what was going to happen.

I saw them flip a coin. Ms. Bitch knelt behind June and started to use her tongue and Mr. Jennings did the same to me. After a few minutes, the tongue felt good. I just pictured it as Jason's tongue there and not Mr. Jennings. I began to hump. He then stopped. I opened my eyes and they made a switch. I winched at the thought of Ms. Bitch tonguing me but it was feeling like Mr. Jennings tongue so I replaced her with him in my brain.

I had an orgasm and moaned it aloud. I heard June right behind me. We heard, "I think they are lubricated sufficiently sis and warmed up, don't you. They both tasted yummy. Well ladies, Jason is thirsty so we need to get you two to generate more liquid so you can quench his thirst."

"My sister is going to fuck you both. After you have your cum you go sit on Jason's face and deliver your cum juices to him."

My eyes bugged open, my heart was pounding when I saw a strap-on on Ms. Bitch. She placed it at June's pussy and shoved. June lifted off the table and screamed, "Oh God." She lowered her head and started to whimper.

After a few minutes, Ms. Bitch came to me. Hold them cheeks apart hon and it will not hurt as much. I did as she said and went, "AHHHHhhhhhh," as she shoved it in. It was stuffing me and I just reached across the table to grip the edge and then to visualize a guy doing me with a fat cock.

She left me, went back to June, and started on her again. "Oh no, Oh god I don't want to cum on a fake cock, Oh god, oh god I can't stop, Ohoooo...ohhoo, god."

Ms. Bitch returned to me. I needed a cock since she left me and I was humping the fake as if it were real. I heard a soft whisper, "Cum for me Amber, cum for me."

I opened my mouth and did the same as June. As the waves of pleasure rolled over me they become more intense with her jamming and I screamed, "Oh God yes, yes, yes, Ohoooooo, yes."

When she pulled out she patted me on the butt and said, "Give Jason your nectar."

June lifted from Jason's face and tears rolled down my cheeks as I sat there on Jason's face, letting my juices leak into Jason's mouth as his tongue was stabbing my pussy. I heard, "Squeeze them pussy muscles Amber, make sure he gets it all."

"Okay girls, watch my sister."

We saw her kneel and position Jason's cock at her pussy entrance but did not put it in. She masturbated herself, and then opened her mouth to inhale air, dropped onto Jason's cock and screamed, "Yes. Yes, yes, yes," as Jason's cock disappeared and him firing and going, "Unnnggg...uuunngg...uuugggg," at the same time.

June and I stood shocked at seeing the scene.

After Ms. Bitch had calmed down she walked over to the table, lied down on her back, lifted her legs, pulled her pussy lips open and said, "Jason's come clean me up."

My heart leaped into my throat. She had ordered Jason to clean her up, meaning he would be sucking his own sperm and her cum juice from her pussy. I put my hands over my mouth and turned my back so as not to see it happen.

Jason managed to bury his face in her. His licking to clean her caused her to cum again. We then heard, "Amber you can clean me now."

I flushed but went to do it as Jason stepped to the side. She had another cum. Then she said, "June clean momma now."

June went over red faced and did the same until Ms. Bitch had another cum. Ms. Bitch was horny wanting to be eaten so much. I was wondering how long it had been since anyone had their mouth on her, doing her.

Then we heard, "Amber, June, you two place yourselves in the same position my sister was."

Jennings went to eating us and alternating between us. I grabbed my breasts with closed eyes and messed with them. I was so hot even if it was from a balding old man. I did not come down much between the times he was doing June and I because I needed to get off. He was holding me at different plateaus as he built me. I exploded first and heard him slurping June. Soon June fired.

We calmed down and we heard, "Look at Jason, his nuts are hurting again. June you get over there and get Amber's boyfriend off with your mouth."

Jason's hands went to June's head. He buried his cock all the way, stiffened and growled his orgasm, which had to be dry fires by then.

When he calmed down and June lifted off we heard, "Have a nice night people. Get lots of rest, big weekend ahead for all of you. And remember to report to the nurse to get fitted again in the morning."

It was 8:30PM when we left the building. We decided to eat around the corner so we could chat about the day. During the meal, we found out that June was caught on video, masturbating in a stall and she needed the job and money so promised to do anything. By the time we were done eating, we were so horny, it was decided Jason and June would come to my place.

Jason would fuck June, then she and I would 69 and then Jason would fuck me. Jason would go home and June would spend the night. June and I were same size so I could give her fresh clothes in the morning. It was mid-night when Jason left. June and I were spent. We just placed our hands on each other's face and then we were startled by the alarm waking us up.

We showered and reported to the nurse for the fitting. She told us we could wear our panties today and be sure to have them lined well and if we needed more than the eggs were giving us, we were free to go into the stalls and finger ourselves.

When we arrived, Jason was working at his station and did not look up. As soon as I reached my desk, the egg started to vibrate softly. Mine had a steady slow movement and by 10:00 AM, I had had four cums. At 10:30AM and e-mail came from Mr. Jennings telling me to report to the nurse so she could change out the egg and replaced it with one that had a full battery charge.

When I went into the office, she was waiting and said, "Great to see you on time. Follow me please and we will make the switch. Lift up the dress and hold it while I get it out."

I did as she said. She removed the belt and then her hand went to my mound, the hand went over the mound and she began to flick my clit with her fingertip. She pressed her lips to mine and I exploded in a cum from the finger flicking. Being she was my age some of the tension was gone as her hands had been there so many times in the last few hours, I let myself enjoy.

She then pulled out the egg, offered it to my mouth, while replacing it with a new one in my pussy that was vibrating instantly and then replaced the belt.

She then took the one from my mouth, told me to put my panty back on with some liners and eat her to a cum. She stripped, went to the bed and opened herself for me to eat her. As I was eating her, the vibrations were increasing. I slipped one hand into my panties, worked fast on her and suck her juices as she was cumming and I was juicing at the same time.

I heard, "See you tonight and stop by June and tell her I am waiting for her. I did as nurse Alice asked. I saw Jason look up at me when I whispered to June that it was her turn."

The egg vibrated slowly all day. I changed liners often but was becoming accustomed to the sensation and desired more but I had no control over it.

Late in the day, I received an e-mail from Mr. Jennings. It read that a car would pick Jason up at 2:00PM, June at 2:30PM and me at 3:00PM and we were free to wear anything we desired. The party would be at Mr. Jennings place and we should not plan anything until we returned home Sunday afternoon sometime between 3:00 and 5:00PM

It seems on Fridays every one is ready to leave by 5:00PM. The three of us headed to the nursed office. She smiled and said, "So punctual and I am glad to see Jason with you. Now Amber take your panties off and lift your skirt. I am going to take the belt off and then June is going to drink your juice as you cum. As soon as I had my panty off, the egg went into high vibration. Alice removed the belt and I was ready to explode. I opened my mouth for air and as soon as June's mouth enclosed my mound, I grabbed her head and made my delivery.

The same happened to June as I eat her.

The nurse went to Jason and we heard, "Please don't touch me, I'll cream my pants." Alice's hand cupped his balls in his pants and he did indeed cream them. We watched the wet spot expand as he fired his nut juice. She then undid his belt, lowered his trouser and said, "Ladies lick his mess up after I un-cuff his toy."

We licked his semen up, used tissues on our face, replaced our panties with liners and left. We heard, "See you tomorrow at the party."

Jason asked us to walk in front of him to hide the spot. He then headed home to change and then to his part time job. June and I grabbed a bite to eat then chatted, trying to anticipate what would happen at the party Saturday.

During eating, we mentioned missing the vibrations in our pussy. We were enjoying it. We decided to walk down the street to an adult toy store and search for it or something similar. We both were somewhat embarrassed doing it but we were horny for it. We found the egg and when checking out, the guy at the counter said, "The battery will last longer and the unit will last longer if you stuff it in a condom first before inserting it. It keeps the moisture out of the working parts. He smiled and tossed in a handful of condoms and said, "On the house, enjoy."