Indiscretions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Bonnie felt trapped, trapped more wonderfully than she'd ever been trapped before. Mitch had come to her house, used her, and pleased her more than she'd been pleased in a long time. And he was doing it again! She felt her body responding to his insistent invasion and exulted. Her arms went around him and she pulled him against her. Her mouth sought his.

Mitch crushed his mouth against Bonnie's and thrust his tongue between her lips. Her snug channel clasped his cock and her hips rose off the bed to meet his thrusts. He continued plunging his cock into her with an even, calm rhythm. This was nice!

Bonnie didn't ever want it to stop! The steady pounding of Mitch's cock into her was delightful. Every part of her was tingling and passion was spreading slowly and delectably through her.

Bonnie had heard of long, slow fucking, but had never experienced it. Until now! It was wonderful! The fact that the man doing it to her was a stranger no longer mattered. His cock wasn't a stranger. Not the way it was making her feel!

Mitch tried twisting his hips when he was in Bonnie all the way and heard her burble with glee. Her arms tightened around him and the motions of her tongue against his increased. Yeah, he was getting to her again!

Bonnie felt her body start to quiver. The sensations she was experiencing, sensations of intense pleasure, again began to grow unbearable. She was going to come again! She'd never come this much and didn't know what would happen if she did! She was scared. Could too much of this wonderful feeling drive her crazy? Still, her body pressed against Mitch's, seeking more of the gratification he was bestowing on her. She moaned into his mouth and worked her lips on his.

Mitch felt his control slipping. His movements became more and more intense. He'd waited about as long as he could. He raised himself up on his elbows and increased the power of his thrusts. As he did, he looked at the woman impaled on his prong. Every thrust caused her to groan with delight and her jellied breasts bobbed delightfully.

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssssssss!!! Oh,yesssssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Take meeeeeeee!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Take meeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Bonnie shrieked, her body writhing, exploding into ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Mitch roared when his sauce spewed into Bonnie's clasping pussy. He ground his pelvis against her until there was nothing left in him, then he allowed himself to fall to the bed next to her.

Bonnie couldn't move, couldn't think, couldn't do anything. She lay there, spent, her legs spread, the mixture of their juices dripping from her.

Finally Mitch rolled over and kissed the lovely woman lying next to him. He smiled at her and said, "I'm sure glad you invited me out here."

Bonnie turned bright red. "I...I guess I'm glad I did, too," she responded. "That...what we did...it was wonderful!" She'd cheated on her husband. The thought shook her. She felt her eyes begin to fill with tears. What kind of woman was she? What kind of wanton slut had she become? "I...I have to go to the bathroom," she stammered. She slipped out of bed and dashed down the hall.

Mitch watched her go and lay on the bed waiting for her to return. When Bonnie hadn't returned after a few minutes, he got out of bed, walked down the hallway to the bathroom, and knocked on the door.

"Bonnie? Are you all right?" he called.

Bonnie sat on the toilet sobbing. "I...I'm...ah...I'm all right, ah, Mitch," she sniffled. What had she become?

Mitch heard her sniffling and was concerned. "You sure you're OK?" he asked.

"I'm...I'm fine," Bonnie sniffed. "I...I'll be out in a minute." She thought more about what she'd done. Mitch wasn't acting like he planned to leave. Did that mean he wanted to make love some more? God! The idea thrilled her. She'd already violated her marriage vows, doing it again wouldn't make things any worse.

"You sure you're OK?" Mitch asked again.

"I'm OK," Bonnie replied. "I'll be right out."

"All right," Mitch said. He went back to the bedroom, sat down on the bed, and considered what he should do. He thought about getting dressed, then he heard the bathroom door open.

Seconds later, Bonnie walked into the room, no longer acting as if being naked in front of him bothered her. "It's...it's only eight o'clock," she said softly, walking across the room toward him. "My...my husband...he...he won't be home until at least one..."

It was Mitch's turn to be surprised. Astounded, he watched the lovely woman sink to her knees in front of him. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" he moaned when she took his cock in her mouth.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12