Indiscretions Ch. 05

Story Info
Mitch and Bonnie, in the diner?
2.6k words
4.58
26.7k
00

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter five

Mitch stopped at the diner after work the second day in a row. Any questions he might have had about how Bonnie felt about his doing that were answered by the big smile she flashed him when he walked in. Bonnie was the only one visible in the diner, which didn't surprise Mitch, given the fact that it was fairly late. He wondered where the waitress was.

He took a seat on one of the stools and Bonnie came over. Today she was wearing a snug-fitting denim skirt that buttoned down the front, a white T-shirt, and a paisley vest.

"Hi, Mitch," she said, flushing faintly. "What are you having tonight?"

"Hi, Bonnie," Mitch replied. "Bacon cheeseburger, onion rings, and a cola. Where's your help?"

"Cindy's out back, cleaning up the dishes," Bonnie told him. She put the burger patty and bacon on the grille, then got Mitch's soda and put it in front of him. "I have to close up tonight," she said.

"Oh?" Mitch replied. That wasn't the news he wanted to hear.

"My husband's sick in bed," she said.

"So you're stuck here until midnight?" Mitch said, sipping of his cola.

Bonnie nodded. "I'm afraid so," she said. She looked at him a bit more carefully. "How come the sad look?"

"I thought maybe I could see you again tonight," Mitch said.

"Oh," Bonnie replied. She felt her face get hotter. "Ah...I...we...we really can't tonight." She turned around and flipped his burger.

"Would you mind if I stopped by for a cup of coffee near closing time?" Mitch asked.

"Ah...I...I guess that...it would be OK," Bonnie replied. She wanted to see Mitch again, but not in the diner. Why in hell did her husband have to be sick, anyhow? She finished Mitch's order, put it on a plate, and set the plate in front of him.

Mitch ate his meal, drank a second soda, then he got up and walked to the cash register.

"Cindy will be out of here by twelve-thirty," Bonnie said softly as she handed him his change. "I'll leave the back door unlocked and keep some coffee on."

"I'll see you," Mitch said. He took his change from Bonnie, letting his fingers caress her hand as he did.

A tingle raced up Bonnie's arm when Mitch's fingers touched her hand. "Damn!" she thought, holding her hand to her chest, "I wish Bill wasn't sick!"

Mitch went back to his apartment and watched TV. After the late news ended, he checked his watch and decided to walk to the diner.

"See you tomorrow, Cindy," Bonnie said.

"Good night, Bonnie," the waitress replied and headed for the door. Before she went out, Cindy stopped and turned. "Do you want me to come in early tomorrow, in case Mr.Markham's till sick?" she asked.

"That might be a good," Bonnie said. "It's liable to be busy tomorrow night." She glanced at the clock. It was twelve-thirty. She and Cindy had worked hard to get things cleaned up once the diner closed. Nothing remained to be done, except to wash the coffee maker, which still held a pot of coffee.

Cindy walked out the front door. Bonnie locked it behind her, then she turned out most of the lights in the dining area. The only light came from a neon light surrounding the big round clock on the wall.

"Hi," Mitch said from the doorway between the dining area and the kitchen. He'd come in the back door just as Cindy was going out the front.

Bonnie, startled to hear his voice, turned and smiled. "Hi, Mitch," she said, brushing her hair nervously. "I left the coffee on. Want a cup?"

"Sure," Mitch replied.

While Bonnie went to get the coffee, he walked around and closed the Venetian blinds on the diner's windows.

"What...what are you doing?" Bonnie asked. She placed two heavy porcelain mugs full of steaming coffee on the counter, walked around in front of it and sat down on one of the stools.

"I thought, maybe, a little privacy would be nice," Mitch said, finishing with the blind on the door. He started toward the stool where Bonnie sat and, as she gazed up at him, he bent and covered her lips with his.

Delight rushed through Bonnie when Mitch's lips and hers joined. Her arms slid around his neck and she slipped her tongue into his mouth. She experienced additional thrills when Mitch's tongue lashed hers. "God!" she thought, "I wish Bill wasn't home sick!" Her fingers tangled in Mitch's curly hair and she pressed her lips even tighter against his.

Mitch's mind worked feverishly as he and Bonnie kissed. "I should have invited her to my place!" he thought. "There's no way in hell we can do anything here!" He looked around, and a wild thought occurred to him. "Or is there?"

Bonnie, her eyes closed, felt Mitch's lips leave hers, then he was lifting her in his arms. She opened her eyes and looked at his smiling face as he set her on the counter. "Mitch!" she exclaimed when he sat down on a stool in front of her and began unbuttoning the buttons up the front of her skirt. "What do you think you're you doing?"

"I'm having a great time," Mitch replied. He got all of the buttons, including the one at her waist, undone and the skirt fell apart, baring Bonnie's middle, which was covered only by a pair of panty hose. He slid his hands up and down Bonnie's well-formed legs. "Do you mind?"

"Mitch!" Bonnie murmured. Thrills were rippling through her. "My God! This is crazy!!" She couldn't believe he was making love to her there, in the diner! When he began tugging her pantyhose down, she lifted her hips so he could get them off. Then she moaned softly as his hands slid lightly up and down the silken surfaces of her bared inner thighs.

"Mitch...I...Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she murmured. As his caresses continued, she found it more and more difficult to speak. She leaned back, her arms outstretched, to make it easier for him to touch her. Thinking about what she looked like sitting on the counter, nude from the waist down, only served to arouse her more.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Mitch!!!" she moaned, her hips rocking, when he began sliding his fingers through her sopping-wet center. "Goddddddddddd!!!! Oh, Mitch!!! Oh, Please!!!"

Mitch, too, found making love in the diner a real turn-on. He still hadn't quite figured out where they could actually get it on, but in the meantime, he knew what he was doing was turning Bonnie on. He slid a finger into her, heard her groan softly, and felt her hips begin moving even more ardently. Then he bent his head and began licking her clit.

Bonnie felt as if she was going to explode! She thought making love with Mitch in front of her house, on her car, had been the wildest experience she'd ever had, but this was even wilder. She couldn't believe how wild he was making her feel with his lips, tongue and finger.

"Mitch!!! Oh, God, Mitch!!! Oh, God!!!" she wailed. The motions of her hips grew more and more fervent. "If...if you don't stop doing that I'm...Oh, Goddddd!!!...I'm coming! Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" A shattering orgasm exploded through her.

Mitch halted his caresses once Bonnie's orgasm ended. He stood up and held her against him as she calmed.

"I don't believe you...we...did that...here," Bonnie gasped, still weak from the force of the orgasm she'd experienced. "But...but what about you? Don't you...you know...don't you have to...?"

"You can't imagine how bad I need you," Mitch whispered. His cock felt so hard he was afraid it was going to tear the front out of his jeans. He shifted position a bit, to take the pressure of the stool off his swollen cock, and realized something. "Come down here," he said. He lifted Bonnie off the counter and sat her on a stool.

"Mitch, now what are you doing?" Bonnie asked when her bare buttocks came in contact with the shiny, cool vinyl covering of the stool.

Mitch quickly opened his pants, shoved them down, and fished out his erect cock. He stepped between Bonnie's legs, lifted one of them, and shoved his cock into her hot, rippling channel.

"Mitch...I...Ohhhhhhh!!!! Godddddddd!" Bonnie whimpered when she felt herself being filled by Mitch's swollen organ. "I...Oh, God! I don't believe this!" Her back rubbed against the counter as Mitch lunged into her powerfully. This was every bit as wild as being eaten on the counter had been!

As Mitch jabbed his cock in and out of Bonnie, he pushed up her T-shirt and bra and began squeezing her breasts and rubbing his thumbs over her rigid nipples. He watched her face grow more and more flushed and felt the rippling in her snug channel become more and more pronounced.

Bonnie had never dreamed anything like this would happen to her. She had no idea it was possible to make love this way, or that it would feel so wonderful. "Mitch!!! Oh, God, Mitch!!!" she moaned. "I...Oh, God!!! I'm there!!! I'm there!!! Am I ever!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Her hips rocked, making the stool squeal in protest, and her hands clamped around Mitch's biceps while she came and came and came.

"Yeahhhhh, Baby!!! Oh, yeahhhhhh!!!!!" Mitch groaned. He lunged against her even harder and his hot seed spouted from him, propelled by powerful spasms deep inside his body.

Mitch lowered himself onto a stool next to Bonnie and spent, they clung to each other desperately. After a few moments, Bonnie raised her head and looked at Mitch. "I...I don't believe we did that!" she gasped.

"Was it good for you?" Mitch asked.

"Do...do you have to ask?" Bonnie replied. "I...I've never, ever felt anything that wonderful! Ever!" She tightened her arms around him and kissed him passionately.

All of a sudden, there was a loud knocking at the door. Bonnie and Mitch stiffened and stared at each other, wide-eyed. Both of them apparently had the same thought.

"Bill..." Bonnie gasped.

"Your...your husband..." Mitch croaked.

"Is anybody in there?" a loud male voice said, "This is the Jamestown Police."

"The...the police?" Bonnie stammered. She was desperately struggling to get her clothes back in shape.

"I'll be out back," Mitch said. He tugged his pants up and dashed for the kitchen.

Bonnie walked to the door and peered out through the blinds. Two police officers were standing there. She unlocked the front door and opened it slightly. "Yes, officers?" she said.

"We're just doing our nightly business check, ma'am," the older of the officers said. "And we noticed your blinds were closed."

"Oh," Bonnie replied. She could feel herself blushing. "I...I was just cleaning up after we closed."

"We thought we better check, ma'am," the officer said. "We've advised your husband to keep the blinds open, so we can see everything's OK when we make our foot patrols."

"Of course," Bonnie said. "I...I forgot. I'll be leaving in a few minutes anyhow, I'll make sure they're open before I do."

"OK, ma'am," the officer said. "You sure everything's all right?"

"Everything's fine," Bonnie said. "I'll be leaving in a few minutes, and I'll make sure the blinds are open. Thank you for checking."

"You're welcome, ma'am," the officer said. He and his partner waited until Bonnie locked the door, then turned and started walking away. Before she joined Mitch in the kitchen, she opened all the blinds again.

While Bonnie was having her conversation with the cops, Mitch was looking around the kitchen. In the middle sat a large, sturdy stainless steel prep table. He searched the cupboards and found a table cloth, which he spread out on the table. Then he stripped his clothes off and laid down on it, grinning.

Bonnie walked into the kitchen and discovered that Mitch had come up with yet another exciting surprise for her. Smiling, she walked across the kitchen until she was standing next to him, then she bent over his middle and began licking and sucking his swollen organ.

Delight swept over Mitch. All he could do was grab the edge of the table, hang on, and watch Bonnie's head bob up and down his thickening pole. After a while, she let the fleshy pole slide out of her mouth and grinned at him, her eyes aflame. Then she bent her head and took him back in her mouth once more.

Mitch watched his cock disappear once again into Bonnie's mouth. While she sucked him, she squeezed his balls in ways they'd never been squeezed before. In a little while he was as turned on as he'd ever been. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" he groaned. His hips arched upward.

"You really like that, don't you?" he heard Bonnie say.

Once more her mouth engulfed his cock. She took more of him into her oral opening than he believed possible. He'd never been deep-throated before! It was unbelievable! Her teeth brushed the veined surface of his rod and that felt wonderful, too!

Bonnie seemed to know just when he was about to come, because when she had him at the point where it felt like he was going to explode, she backed off. After letting him calm a bit, she started all over again, playing with him, teasing him, giving him a level of pleasure he never dreamed possible.

"Enough of this," she murmured finally, her voice thick.

Mitch's eyes were closed and skyrockets of joy were exploding in his mind. He couldn't watch what she was doing, not if he wanted to keep from coming!

Bonnie's mouth left his cock and he heard the table creak as she got on it. Her leg slid over him, then once more his cock sank into her warmth and wetness.

Mitch gazed up at Bonnie. Her face was flushed and slack with passion and she looked even more alluring than she had earlier. Her hips moved and his cock lashed around inside her. She leaned forward, supporting herself on her outstretched arms. Her breasts swung toward his face, nipples protuberant.

Mitch lifted his head and began lashing the extended tips of Bonnie's breasts with his tongue, first one nipple, then the other.

"Oh, yessssssss!!!!" Bonnie bawled. The movements of her hips grew more clamorous. "God, Mitch, it feels so wild when you do that!"

Mitch arched his back, shoving his cock as far into her as he could get it. The table rocked and creaked as they rode out their passion on it.

"That's it!!! Harder!!! Harder!!! Give it to me!!!" Bonnie groaned, bouncing up and down on him. "I'm going to come!!! I'm going to come again!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!! Now!!! Now!!! Now!!! Now!!! Now!!! Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhh!!!!!!" Mitch cried and, his hips jolting, he exploded into Bonnie again.

Afterward, Bonnie lay on top of him for a few minutes. Then she moved and his softening cock slipped from her.

"Ohhh!!! You're not hard any more!" she giggled. She pushed herself erect, then slid off him and sat on the edge of the table.

Mitch sat up and turned so he was sitting next to her. He put his arm around her and she laid her head on his shoulder. "I hope I was good for you," he said.

"You have no idea how good you were!" Bonnie replied. She reached down between his legs and gave his limp organ a tender squeeze. "You were incredible!" She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "I guess we ought to get going, huh?" she said.

"Yeah, I guess so," Mitch agreed.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers