Indiscretions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessssssss!!!!" Linda groaned. She pushed herself back onto Tom and his rock-hard shaft was once more engulfed by her snug, warm cavity.

Tom gripped her hips, pulling her against him, feeling his thighs slap against the back of hers. Waves of joy broke over him. She was wonderful!

Their initial joining had taken some of the urgency from Tom's need, but not much. He kept stroking into her, feeling his need grow with every stroke. Linda straightened her arms, pushing herself up and he took her in his arms, his hands covering and squeezing her fine, small breasts, the nipples again extended like little fingers.

"Againnnnnnnn!!! Tom, please, make me come againnnnn!!!" she cried, her hands covering his, squeezing them tighter against her chest.

Tom slipped one of his hands free, slid it down over her incredibly flat belly and began twirling her clit. He could feel his cock sliding in and out of her. It was a surpassingly thrilling experience!

"Yesssssss!!! That's itttttttt!!! That's itttttttttt!!!!" Linda groaned, her bottom squirming against him. "I...Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Her head rolled on her shoulders and her hands clamped her breasts. Her body quaked and jolted and her groans of ecstasy continued. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Linda!!!! Yeahhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Tom cried, hugging her to him as his molten juices exploded into her.

"What...what happens now?" Linda asked. They were lying pressed against each other, their wild joining complete.

"That's up to us, I guess," he replied, kissing her gently on the nose. "I'm not sure I want this to be the only time I ever get to make love with you."

"I...I have a family," she whispered. "And...and a husband, I..."

Tom put a finger on her lips. "I understand," he said. "If you want to stop seeing me, then that's the way it will be."

Linda shook her head. "God help me, but I don't think I'll be able to live if I can't see you again," she replied. "I...I know it's wrong, terribly wrong, for us to be doing this, but...but I want to!"

"Then we'll work something out," Tom said.

12