Indiscretions Ch. 10

Story Info
Mitch and Bonnie ride bareback.
4.1k words
4.61
34.7k
00

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter ten

Mitch called Bonnie Sunday morning. He knew the diner was closed Sunday, and hoped that her husband wouldn't answer the phone. "Want to go horseback riding with me this afternoon?" he asked the woman when she answered the phone. "I'm supposed to exercise the horses anyhow, and..."

Bonnie's husband had headed out early for a day of golf and she was sitting around the house, bored. Mitch's call was an exciting surprise for her. "I'd love to," she replied. She had an idea. "Tell you what, I'll get some stuff together and we'll have a picnic. What do you think?"

"I think that sounds like a super idea," Mitch said. "I'll meet you where we met last time, OK?"

"I'll be there as soon as I can," Bonnie told him. She began putting together a picnic lunch immediately after hanging up the phone.

Mitch went out to the stable, saddled two horses and, leading one of them, started for the place where he was to meet Bonnie.

He wasn't aware that Melissa had seen him coming of the barn with the pair of saddled horses. "I wonder where Mitch is going? And why he does he have a second horse?" she mused as she watched him ride off across the fields. "Is he meeting someone?"

Even though she told herself that what Mitch did, or with whom, was none of her business, Melissa walked to the barn, saddled another horse and, with her heart pounding, started in the same direction their hired man had taken.

Bonnie was waiting when Mitch arrived at their rendezvous spot. She was wearing snug jeans, a loose dark blue plaid shirt, with a white turtleneck under it. As he gazed down at her he was surprised how pretty she looked. "She's almost as pretty as Melissa," he found himself thinking. Then he chided himself for comparing her to his employer's wife.

"Hi, Mitch," Bonnie said. "Ready to go?"

"I sure am," Mitch replied. He swung down off his horse, and they came into each other's arms and kissed. After that, he tied the picnic basket she'd brought to the back of his saddle, then he helped her up on her horse.

Once they were both mounted, they set off through the fields with Mitch leading the way. Eventually he stopped in a shady meadow quite a distance from both the road and the farm buildings.

Melissa, hidden in some trees a safe distance away, saw Mitch meet Bonnie, saw them kiss, then mount their horses. "Mitch...he...he's got a girlfriend," she thought, surprised the discovery upset her. When the couple set off, she did too, following them at a safe distance.

"This is a wonderful place for a picnic, Mitch," Bonnie said when they reached the spot her companion had picked for their picnic lunch. "How did you know where it was?"

"I think I've covered just about every inch of this place exercising the horses," Mitch replied, blushing a little. "When you suggested a picnic, this was the first spot I thought of."

They dismounted and Mitch unsaddled the horses and turned them out to graze. Bonnie spread out the blanket and laid out their lunch on it. They sat down to eat.

Mitch liked being with Bonnie, but he was starting to feel a bit guilty about their relationship. He knew from the beginning their relationship would never be more than what it was, two people who enjoyed making love with each other, and hoped she felt the same way about it. He didn't want to hurt her, but she was a fun companion and terrific lover, and he didn't want to give her up. At least not right now.

"Mitch, I'm talking to you," Bonnie said, sounding a little exasperated.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" Mitch replied, looking at her.

"This really is a lovely place," Bonnie said softly, looking into his eyes. "I've never been on a nicer picnic."

Mitch leaned toward her and she moved closer to him. Then their lips were touching. Their arms slid around each other, their lips joined and their tongues probed into each other's mouths.

Mitch felt the flames of desire flaring in him and, from the way Bonnie was moving against him and the sounds she was making, he was pretty sure she was reacting the same way. With their lips still joined, they fell back on the blanket. Mitch slid his hand under Bonnie's shirt and turtleneck and cupped one of her breasts which, to his amazement, was bare. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Goddd!!!" Bonnie moaned as thrills raced through her in response to the man's touch. "Oh, Mitch! That feels so nice!" She'd been ready to make love when he kissed her when they met that afternoon, and was really ready now. Her hands went to his waist, opened his jeans, slid inside them and grasped his cock which; she discovered, was already swollen and throbbing.

Melissa almost rode out into the clearing where Mitch and Bonnie were lying groping each other's bodies. Fortunately, she caught herself just in time. She stopped, pulled her horse behind a large pine tree, dismounted, and tied the reins to the tree. Then, chiding herself for spying on Mitch, she found a place where she could watch the couple in the clearing without being seen.

Melissa's heart pounded even harder and her eyes widened when she realized Mitch and the woman were kissing. They fell backward and she saw Mitch's hand slide inside the woman's clothing. All of a sudden, she found it very difficult to breathe.

Mitch shuddered with delight as Bonnie stroked his cock. "Oh, God!!! Oh, Bonnie!" he groaned.

Bonnie lay back on the blanket. Mitch rolled over, pushed her sweater and shirt up to her armpits and began sliding his hands over her smooth, warm skin. His lips moved to her straining nipples.

Bonnie groaned and arched her back, pressing her breasts into his mouth. "Uhhhhhh!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Mitch!!! Yessssss!!!!" she murmured. Her body strained and twisted as his hands and lips roamed over it.

Melissa's legs were trembling. Mitch was sucking the woman's breasts! And, even from where she stood, she could hear the woman moaning with joy. "It's been so long since I've felt anything like that," Melissa thought. She felt tears forming in her eyes.

Mitch kept his touch as light as he could as he explored Bonnie's lush, compact body. His caresses continued to evoke loud cries of joy from his gorgeous companion. He wanted to do more, to see more of her! He pushed her slacks down, then slid his hands up the insides of her legs and his fingers began teasing her pussy. Gasps and cries of ecstasy continued to pour from her. When he brushed his fingers over her clit, her gasps turned to wails and her body twisted and strained even more fervently.

Melissa couldn't believe she was standing behind a bush, watching their hired man make love to some woman. She heard Mitch's partner groan as he tugged her jeans off, moved between her legs, and began caressing them. Melissa was feeling guilty about what she was doing, but she was getting turned on, too! "My God!" she thought, when she realized what Mitch was about to do, "He's going to..."

Mitch, kneeling between Bonnie's splayed legs, bent and began kissing her softly rounded belly.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!! Mitch!!! Mitch!!!!" Bonnie babbled. Her movements became more and more frenzied. She'd never known feelings like those Mitch gave her! Making love with him was always wonderful, the way she'd always dreamed love-making would feel! "Uhhhhhhhh!!!!" she grunted when he thrust a finger into her. Her hips continued to twist insistently and her head rolled from side to side on the blanket.

Mitch, powerfully aroused, kissed through her sparse pubic hair, then he lashed her clit with his tongue while his finger continued plunging into her.

Bonnie's body arched and she went wild. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Mitch!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she groaned. Her movements grew frenzied as an orgasm swept through her.

"He's eating her! Oh, God! Oh, God! He's eating her!!" Melissa thought as she watched the woman on the blanket writhe and heard her cry out in joy. "Oh, God! It must feel so good! Look at the way she's acting!" She continued to watch, gasping for breath, and saw Mitch pushing his pants down, then his bare, tight bottom appeared. "I...I better leave, right now!" Melissa told herself, but instead she leaned forward, trying to see better.

Bonnie finally relaxed, and when she did, Mitch, who had shed his jeans and couldn't wait to have her any longer, rolled on top of her and plunged his erect cock into her.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Bonnie murmured, her eyes opening. "Godddddd!!! Yesssss!!! I need you!!! Yesssssss!!! Oh, Mitch!!! Oh, Mitch!!! Oh, Mitch!!!"

Holding himself up on outstretched arms, Mitch thrust against her, his cock penetrating deep. The force of his thrusts made his companion's body quake and her erect nipples scribed tiny circles in the air. She was so tight, so hot!

"Bonnie!! Oh, God!!! Bonnieeeeee!!!!" Mitch groaned as his explosion neared. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Bonnieeeeeeeee!!!!" Intense spasms of joy wracked him and his come gushed from him, bathing her insides with moist heat.

"Mitch!!! Oh, Mitch!!! Ohh!!! Ohhhhh!!! I...I...I can feel you commmminnnnnnggggg!!! It's so hottttt!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Mitch!!! Mitch!!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Again!! I'm commmminnnngggg agggainnnnnn!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" Bonnie cried. Her body went wild, her hips straining, her pubic bone grinding against his, as gratification suffused her.

Spent, the satisfied couple lay in each other's arms, enjoying the contact of their warm, nude flesh.

"God, Mitch, that was incredible!" Bonnie murmured. "You make me feel better than I ever thought I could feel! I wanted you so much!!!!"

"I wanted you, too," Mitch said.

"This is the most wonderful picnic I've ever been on!" Bonnie whispered, turning in his arms so her back was to him, snuggling her firm bottom against him. The afternoon had turned out even better than she thought it would!

"I...I don't believe it!!! I don't believe it!!!" Melissa thought, sinking to her knees. Her shaking legs were no longer able to hold her. "I...I...just watched them make...make love! I...I wish Tom...or somebody...would make me feel like that! It's...it's been so long!"

Mitch liked lying there with Bonnie in his arms, but he soon realized the pressure of her snug bottom against his cock was having a decidedly invigorating effect on him.

Bonnie felt her companion's cock stiffening and reached back between them to make sure she wasn't imagining things. "My God, Mitch!" she whispered, gripping his thickening penis. "You're getting hard again, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh," Mitch gasped. He cupped one of her breasts, thumbed the nipple and felt her shudder.

Bonnie had never in her life felt the way Mitch made her feel. He instinctively seemed to know what to do to make her feel good. "God, Mitch, you turn me on!" she purred.

Mitch began stroking one of her breasts, noting with delight that when he did, Bonnie purred softly and pressed against his hand.

Bonnie's hand wrapped around Mitch's cock, half-hard and sticky from their recent session of love-making. "You really know how to use this thing!" she giggled softly.

Mitch shuddered as a bolt of delight shot through him. She was making his cock hard again!

Bonnie, feeling a bit wanton, let go of the swelling organ and stood up.

Mitch, who'd been lying there with his eyes closed, enjoying Bonnie's caresses, realized his cock was untouched, cooling in the soft breezes blowing over the meadow. He opened his eyes, looked up, and saw her standing next to him, grinning. "Do you want me again?" she asked, grinning.

"You know I do!" Mitch replied. "You going to make me chase you again?"

"Not today," Bonnie said. "I'm too damn turned on!" She straddled him and lowered herself, taking his erection back into her wet, waiting opening.

Melissa was surprised when she heard the couple across the meadow begin to make noise. She looked up and saw the woman, now totally naked, standing over Mitch, whose erection was pointing up from his middle. A soft sigh came from Melissa as she watched the woman impale herself on Mitch's cock.

"Oh, yessssss!!!!!" Bonnie groaned when Mitch raised his hips, jamming his cock all the way into her. "Take me, Mitch!! Take me!!! Take meeeee!!!!!"

Mitch lifted his hips off the blanket, shoving himself as far into Bonnie as he could go.

As Mitch lunged into her again and again, his slamming hips forced grunts of delight from Bonnie who rocked and jolted atop him as if she were riding a wild horse. "Oh!!!! Oh!!! Ohhh!!!" she groaned. "Yesssss!!! Yessss!!!!! Yessssss!!!!" She clutched Mitch's arms and her body slammed down against his as passion flashed between them. "Oh, God, Mitch, I need you!!!" she cried, "Take me!!! Eeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Take meeeeeeee!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Take meeeeeeeeee!!! Nowwww!!! Now, please!!! Take me!!! Now!!!! Nowwwwwww!!!!" Her fingers dug into his biceps as an orgasm erupted through her.

"Yeahhhhh!!!" Mitch yelled. He came, too, spewing his seed into her writhing body. "Annnnnhhhhhh!!! Annnnnnnhhhhh!!!!!"

"I can't believe how intense that was!" Mitch gasped when they lay side by side on the blanket after their passion had run it's course.

"It was wild, wasn't it?" Bonnie agreed. She giggled. "You know, we haven't eaten yet, and I did bring all this food."

Mitch pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "No problem, he said. After what we just did, I'm starved!"

Naked, the two of them turned to the food and began to eat.

Across the meadow, in her place of concealment, Melissa watched, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I...Tom and I used to make love like that," she thought, sniffling softly, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "I...I wonder if I'll ever get to feel like that again."

After they finished eating, Mitch and Bonnie lay on the blanket, necking. Like almost everything else he did with Bonnie, it excited Mitch and, from the sounds Bonnie was making and the way her body was writhing against his, it was arousing her, too.

"You know," he said between kisses, "if we keep up like this, I'm not sure I'm going to have enough strength to saddle the horses so we can get back."

"You really think so?" Bonnie retorted, an impish gleam in her eye.

"I just thought I'd mention it," Mitch said. He slid his hands onto her buttocks and pulled her against him. Their lips met once more and they didn't speak for a long time.

"My God!" Melissa thought, gazing across the meadow at the couple on the blanket. "Are...are they going to do it again?" Wide-eyed, she continued watching.

After yet another stimulating kiss, Bonnie and Mitch lay beside each other, breathing heavily.

"I want you again," he said.

"I want you, too," Bonnie replied softly.

Mitch leaned over her, bent, and seized one of her nipples between his lips.

"Ahhhh!!!" Bonnie gasped while Mitch once more suckled her rigid nubs. While he was doing that, his hands began roaming over her lush body.

Warm breezes wafted over them as their nude bodies met in passionate embrace and two pairs of hands moved everywhere over bare skin.

Without warning, Bonnie pulled out of the embrace and lay back. Her legs were spread and her arms were extended, reaching for Mitch. Instead of entering her with his erection, he instead fell upon her with his lips and tongue, savoring the tart, sweet, dampness of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!" Bonnie moaned. Her hips began the movements of love. Her fingers tangled in Mitch's hair and she pressed his face tighter against her.

Cupping Bonnie's buttocks in his hands, Mitch voraciously sucked her clit and thrust his tongue into her torrid, quavering cavern.

"Yessss!!! Oh, Mitch, yesssssssss!!! Eat meeeeeee!!! Oh, Godddddddddd!!!!" Moans of ecstasy issued from Bonnie and her body bucked and writhed. Suddenly, she arched off the ground.

"Nowwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" she screamed. While she cried out with delight, Bonnie rocked her middle against Mitch's lips and tongue.

Mitch kept going. It seemed like she'd never stop coming. The woods echoed with her cries. It was as if making it outdoors excited her beyond belief.

Melissa once more found herself a voyeur, watching Mitch give his companion what seemed to be an unbelievable amount of delight. Without realizing what she was doing, she opened her jeans and slid her hand inside them.

At last Bonnie went slack. Mitch continued to hold her bottom, which still occasionally twitched as she experienced sporadic after-shocks of pleasure. When those, too, ceased, he took his hands away and, without pause, slid on top of Bonnie and guided his erection into her. Her eyes opened, she smiled, and her hips moved upward, welcoming him.

"That's it! Take me! Yessss!!!" Bonnie cooed when Mitch's swollen shaft slid into her.

Mitch drove her against the ground and their bodies strained together. She brought her legs up and locked them behind his as their bodies fought the battle of love on there on the grassy meadow.

Bonnie's passion rose quickly. Soon she was moving uncontrollably under Mitch, moaning with delight and need. "Nowwwwww!!! I can't wait!!! I can't wait!!!" she wailed. "Please, Mitch!!!! Please!!! Take me now!!! Take me nowwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Mitch heard Bonnie's screams, felt her vagina pulsing, and couldn't wait any longer. With a loud moan he exploded into her.

Bonnie felt him coming and bawled with joy, her hips going wild, as his explosion of hot juices prolonged her frantic response.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Melissa whimpered, biting her lip, her hand twirling her clit, as she came with the couple she was watching.

"Did you hear something a few minutes ago?" Bonnie asked Mitch after they finished.

"What do you mean?" Mitch asked.

Bonnie shrugged. "I don't know, it sounded sort of like moaning," she said.

"Could have been an animal out in the woods, I guess," Mitch surmised.

"I guess," Bonnie said.

For a while, Bonnie and Mitch lay, sated, enjoying the silent sounds of nature. It was a beautiful day, made more so by the passion they shared. Mitch looked at his watch.

"It's getting late, I guess we ought to get back, huh?" he said.

Bonnie frowned and nodded. "I guess so, but I don't really want to, you know?"

They got up, kissed deeply, then re-assembled their clothes. They brushed off as much of the grass and leaves that had stuck to their clothes as they could, then Mitch started saddling the horses while Bonnie gathered up the remnants of their picnic.

Melissa realized what she'd done and, still shaking with need, pulled her hand out of her jeans and buttoned them. Then, realizing Mitch and his companion were getting ready to leave, she stood up, slipped around behind the tree, and mounted her horse. She took one last look across the meadow, then rode deeper into the forest and began circling around, urging her mount to go faster so she'd get back to the farm before Mitch did.

"Did you hear that?" Mitch said, pausing from what he was doing.

"Hear what?" Bonnie asked.

"I thought I heard a horse blowing," he said.

"I didn't hear anything," Bonnie said.

Mitch shrugged. "Maybe it was just a deer or something," he said. "Whatever it was, it was probably what you heard earlier."

Once she was sure she was out of hearing distance, Melissa urged her horse into a gallop and got back to the stable as quickly as she could. She unsaddled the horse, rubbed it down, fed it some grain, then headed into the house.

Still simmering with need and feeling unsettled, she decided to take a bath. She took the dildo into the bathroom with her and sat, holding it in her hands, while the tub filled.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12