Indiscretions Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

The plastic absorbed warmth from Melissa's hands, and as it did, it began to feel more real. Her insides were churning. She shuddered as she recalled how wonderful it had been to have the huge plastic shaft sliding into her the night before.

When the tub was full, she laid the fake penis on the vanity while she stripped her bathrobe off. As she did, she glimpsed herself in the full-length mirror on the bathroom door.

"I...I don't think I look all that bad," she thought. She and turned toward the mirror so she could see all of herself. Maybe she could stand to lose a few pounds, but what weight she had was certainly well-placed. Her breasts were still full and proud, and were capped by dark red circles. Her skin was smooth and unblemished, with only faint stretch-marks showing on her softly rounded belly. A mass of tight, dark curls covered her groin.

She cupped her breasts in her hands and lifted them, noticing their firmness and nice shape. A tingle of delight rippled through her and her nipples began to erect. "This is terrible!" she thought, but she didn't stop what she was doing. It felt too nice. She slid into the tub. The warm water felt a lot better than she recalled. It also seemed to make her warmer than it usually did.

She picked up the washcloth and ran it over her body. When she brushed it across her erect nipples, sensations of delight caused her to quiver.

"I wonder..." she reached out and brought the fake penis into the tub with her. "Oh, God! I should be ashamed of myself for the way I'm acting!" Melissa scolded herself, without conviction.

The sex toy soon was warm again and Melissa, almost in a trance, began rubbing it over her body. It didn't slide easily at first, so she rubbed soap on it and tried again. That was better. She heard herself giggle. This might be wrong! But it felt so good!

Her hands kept the fake cock moving over her slick skin, and longing began to pervade her. She caressed a breast with the dildo and the flared tip hit a rigid nipple, bringing a gasp of delight from her.

The sensations Melissa was experiencing were so exquisite she found it hard to breathe, and impossible to stop. She slid the dildo down over her belly, toward the point where her legs and body joined.

"Why am I doing this?" she thought, her mind in tumult.

"Because you won't find anybody else to!" a voice inside her replied.

The warm, slippery shaft kept moving downward. Into her curly pubic forest the head of the imitation penis went, then between her legs. When it brushed her clit, the sensations Melissa experienced were so intense she was afraid she would faint. Her legs began to tremble and she could hear the water churning.

"This is wrong!" she thought. "Adult, married women don't do things like this! But, God help me, I can't stop!" She had to have the huge shaft in her! Spreading her legs, she moved the bulbous tip between the silken lips of her vagina. An impassioned groan burst from her.

"Ahhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!!!!" she murmured as she teased herself with the artificial organ. Hands shaking, she positioned the tip of the device at her pulsating opening and began to push.

"Ohhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" she groaned as the dildo spread her open and began to move into her. "It...it feels so good!!!"

She kept pushing until she could take no more of the joy-toy. She pulled it out, feeling a longing emptiness as it left her, so she quickly slid it back in. Soon she was fucking herself using a gentle, insistent cadence, oblivious to the water splattering over the edge of the tub.

Melissa desperately needed the feelings she was giving herself. Her yearning body responded eagerly and powerfully. Without being aware she was doing it, she began to use one hand on her throbbing clit while the other continued to move the dildo in and out.

Soon she was moaning, writhing against the tub's slick porcelain surface, as her body struggled toward release.

Suddenly, a million brilliant lights began flashing behind her tightly shut eyes, her body convulsed, and rapture overwhelmed her.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!" she cried, "Oh, Goddddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!! Yessssssssssssssssss!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!" She continued wailing mindlessly while her body thrashed with the joy of orgasm.

Spent, Melissa lay in the warm soapy, water. The fake cock remained imprisoned inside her. Making love to herself might be wrong, but she needed it! She needed it so badly!

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers
12