Indiscretions Ch. 11

Story Info
More with Linda and Tom.
4.5k words
4.63
25.5k
00

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter eleven

When Linda arrived at the motel on Sunday, Tom's room was locked. She let herself in using the spare key he'd given her. She expected him to be waiting for her and wasn't sure where he was. She decided to surprise him when he did get back, so she took her clothes off, then walked into the bathroom to get herself a drink of water. After she finished her drink, she walked back out into the room.

"Hi," Tom said.

Linda jumped. "Tom! You startled me!" she exclaimed.

"I was down at the office, settling my bill when I saw you pull in," Tom said, walking toward her, arms spread.

Linda moved against him, unmindful of her nakedness, and their lips met. Thrills roiled in Linda the minute her lips touched Tom's. When he cupped her buttocks and pulled her against his swelling middle, she felt her legs going wobbly.

When the kiss ended, Linda pushed Tom's jacket down over his shoulders. He shrugged and it fell to the floor. Next she opened his shirt. Once she had his shirt off, she began to kiss his bare chest.

"I take it..." Tom said, thrilled by her resolute attempt to get him naked, "...you're glad to see me?"

Linda responded by sucking one of his nipples between her lips. She nibbled it and felt it grow hard. As she did she felt a tremor go through him.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Tom moaned. As his body responded rapidly to Linda's caresses, he slid one hand onto her back and began caressing her gently while his other hand slid between them and cupped one of her breasts.

Linda, shuddering as Tom fondled her breast and teased her erecting nipple, undid his belt, then she opened his pants, which plummeted to his ankles. She pushed his shorts down next and his erection bobbed into view. She wrapped one of her soft, slim hands around it and began stroking it.

"Oh, God, Linda!" Tom murmured, "Do you have any idea how great that feels?"

Linda surprised herself and Tom then by dropping to her knees and taking his erection in her mouth. She was glad to discover the taste wasn't bad; a little salty, perhaps, but not unpleasant. She began exploring the swollen shaft with her lips and tongue and could hear him moan and feel him shake.

"You better be careful!" Tom warned, his voice strained. "You might make me come!" He was stunned that Linda, who'd seemed so reticent about kissing his cock up to now, was doing this to him.

Linda heard Tom's impassioned warning, but didn't stop. She continued licking and sucking his cock and felt her insides churning and wetness beginning to seep down her legs. She began sliding her mouth up and down on the swollen shaft, stroking his balls with her hand as she did.

"Please!!!" Tom moaned, his legs trembling, "Oh, God, Linda! I'm so close! You're gonna make me come!"

Linda had never experienced a man coming in her mouth and decided it was time she did! She wanted to make Tom come like this! He'd given her so much pleasure with his mouth she wanted to return the favor! She increased the intensity of her caresses.

"Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Aggggghhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!" Tom cried. While his body shook uncontrollably he grasped Linda's head and began thrusting his cock into her mouth.

Linda felt the penis in her mouth begin to throb, then warm, sticky fluids jetted into her. At first she thought she'd gag, but then she experienced a reaction she hadn't counted on. "Mmmmmmmppphhhhh!!!!! Mmmmmmmppphhhhh!!!" she moaned around Tom's pulsating pole, her body quivering, as his orgasm triggered one in her, too. She continued to suck and lick him until he was limp in her mouth, then she leaned against his legs, her arms wrapped around them. His legs were still trembling softly.

"My God, Linda!" Tom whispered, "That was unbelievable!" He bent down, lifted her to her feet, then picked her up in his arms. Her head fell onto his shoulder and her soft hair tickled his face as he carried her to the bed, laid her gently on it, then laid down next to her.

"Do you think what I did was awful?" Linda asked hesitantly.

"No way! I think it was wonderful!" Tom replied. He kissed her deeply and his hands started moving over her lithe, lovely body.

Linda, exultant, felt herself responding powerfully to Tom's touch. When his lips moved to her breast and seized a nipple, it was her turn to moan with pleasure. "Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, shuddering.

After paying attention to Linda's breasts and rigid nipples for some time, Tom pushed himself up on his elbow and said, "Turn over."

Linda did. Immediately his hands and lips went to work on her back, gliding up and down the smooth surface. Gratifying sensations spread before his moving hands in ever-widening waves, the way water spreads before the bow of a ship. Those waves of joy returned upon themselves, grew, and intensified.

Now he was playing with her ass! Linda was elated by the thoroughness with which he cupped and caressed each cheek. The sensations she was experiencing grew even more intense when his finger began to explore the cleft between the finely-formed globes of flesh. He was making her wild!

Her hips began rocking and she pulled her knees under her, raising her bottom off the bed, offering herself to him. Tom's hands stroked her legs and played over her buttocks, then his finger traced the tiny pucker of her nether opening.

"My God, Tom!" Linda moaned. "That feels incredible! Soooo nice!!"

Tom began stroking her thighs, continuing to electrify her, then his caresses moved to her vagina. His fingers slid between her well-lubricated, silken lips, toying with her sensitive clit. Next he stroked the little expanse of flesh between her vagina and anus, sending still more jolts of excitement through her.

"Tom, please!!! Oh, God!!! You're driving me crazy!" she whimpered, "I can't stand it! It feels too good!!"

With tantalizing slowness, he slid one finger between her labia, into her pulsating opening, which was slick with the juices of desire. His other hand slid down her belly and he grasped her engorged clit between his thumb and forefinger and began stroking it.

"Mmmmmmmpppphhhh!!!!" Linda moaned into the pillow as one of Tom's fingers began probing into her while his hand twirled her clit. She lifted her head. "Please, Tom!" she moaned, "I need you! Take me!! Please!!! Take meeee!!!"

Tom, just as turned on as Linda was, wanted her as desperately as she seemed to want him. He moved behind her, between her legs, grabbed her hips and raised them higher, making her a lovely target for his engorged cock. He moved closer and his erection, hot, and hard, slid against her thigh.

"Please! Please, Tom, take meeeee!!!!" Linda moaned, pushing back against him. When she did, she felt the tip of his erect member slide into her. "Yessssss!!! That's it!!! That's ittt!!! Put it in!! Put it in meeeeeee!!!" she cried.

With a powerful thrust, Tom pushed all the way into her until his thighs slapped against hers.

Tom's sudden movement drove Linda's head against the pillow. As he continued lunging into her, she reached down, touched herself at the point of their joining, and could feel his shaft sliding in and out of her. "I can feel you!!!" she groaned, "I can feel you!" Her fingers twirled her clit as he drove into her.

Tom was beyond control. He couldn't keep his hips from moving, from driving his cock deep into the body of the lithe woman kneeling in front of him.

"Now!!! Oh, God!!! Now!!!" Linda screamed. Her back arched and she rocked her hips wildly as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her. "Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!!!!"

"Take itttttt!!!" Tom bellowed, no longer able to hold back, "I'm coming, too!!!" He exploded his torrid cream into her.

They rocked and bucked, their bodies straining, until nothing remained for them to share. Finally Tom pulled his partially hard shaft from Linda and flopped next to her on the bed, spent.

At first, Linda stayed as she was, head on the pillow, her body curving wonderfully up in the air, her gorgeous ass still exposed. Slowly, she lowered herself onto her belly, then she turned to face Tom and looked lovingly into his eyes.

"You are incredible!" she whispered.

"You are, too," he replied.

They moved into each other's arms and lay there for a while, holding each other, savoring the warmth that passed between them.

"You know," she said, "it wouldn't be at all hard to fall in love with you."

"I know, I was thinking the same thing about you..." Tom replied, kissing her on the forehead, "...and that worries me. I didn't start this to hurt you, and I'm afraid that's all I've done."

Linda nuzzled against him. "You didn't force me to do anything I didn't want to do," she whispered into his chest. "I began this knowing what the score was."

After a while, Tom stirred, and lay back. "Would you like some dinner?"

"I'd love some," Linda replied. "I'm famished."

"You want to take a chance on going out?" he asked.

"Ah...if it's OK with you, I wouldn't mind going out," Linda said. She needed time to rest up before...whatever.

"You have any suggestions?" he asked.

"You decide," Linda told him.

They got up, took a friendly shower together, then, still naked, walked back into the bedroom.

"Damn," Tom said, pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "You're so damn beautiful I can't keep my hands off you."

"Hey," Linda pushed him away playfully, "I thought you said you were going to feed me."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot," Tom replied, releasing her. He began slipping on his clothes.

Linda went into the bathroom, straightened her hair and applied a little makeup. Then she put her silky dark-blue dress back on, but left her bra off. She thought about leaving off her the rest of her underthings, too, but couldn't quite bring herself to do that. She'd never before gone out in public wearing so little under her clothes.

A while later, they were seated in a shadowy booth in a nice restaurant in another town, one where Linda wasn't likely to be recognized. "This is really nice!" Linda told Tom, then she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The movement caused her breasts to sway slightly under her silken dress, and the contact of her semi-rigid nipples against the smooth fabric caused a tremor of excitement run through her.

Tom felt her shudder. "Are you cold?" he asked.

"Anything but," Linda replied. She linked her arm in his and pressed against him.

A waiter arrived and took their order. He brought the drinks Tom ordered, then left. Leaving her arm linked in Tom's, Linda picked up her drink, raised it to her lips, and sipped it. Then, in response to a wild thought, she dropped her arm to his leg and began to stroke it gently.

"That feels nice," Tom whispered, pressing his leg against hers.

Boldly, Linda moved her hand to his crotch. She could feel his cock, which had already begun to swell and stiffen.

"You devil!" Tom scolded.

Linda noted that, despite his tone of voice, he shifted his body so she could have better access to him. "Are you complaining?" she giggled. She'd never had the courage to do something like this in public before.

"Not at all," Tom replied. Then, believing turn about was fair play, he put his hand on her leg and began to caress her through the slippery material of her dress.

Linda shuddered again. His touch felt wonderful, and the smooth material served to increase the delight his touch was giving her. She leaned back against the booth, luxuriating in the lustful sensations his caresses were causing.

Tom raised his hand and touched one of her nipples, which were poking out against the thin material of her dress.

"Ohhhh!!!" Linda moaned.

Tom's hand moved back to her leg and slid to the inside of her thigh.

Linda parted her legs, knowing that in the dimly-lit restaurant, with the table cloth hanging in front of them, nobody could see what they were doing to each other. She found the situation incredibly erotic and exciting.

"Mmmmmmnnnn!!!" she murmured when Tom's hand moved onto bare flesh. Without her realizing it, he'd managed to hike her skirt up, and now his hands were sliding over her silky soft her inner thigh. Pleasure radiated from his fingers into her leg, up into her vagina, and out through her entire body. She felt her nipples grow even stiffer.

Linda couldn't talk. All she could do was clutch Tom's arm as wild emotions infiltrated every part of her. This was so bad, so crazy, and so exciting!

Then Tom's hand stopped moving. "Want me to stop?" he asked.

"No! Please!!!" Linda pushed at his hand, "Don't stop, it feels too good!"

Tom immediately resumed what he was doing and the fantastic feelings returned. Linda felt his hand had been moving deeper and deeper between her legs, closer and closer to her vagina, and could feel herself getting wet. She was glad she'd at least worn panties.

Tom began stroking her vagina through the damp material of her panties. He sat there, coolly looking around, while under the table, his finger was reducing his companion to a panting, squirming mass of lust. Up and down, through the moist fissure, he slid his finger, and he felt her hips begin moving in counterpoint to it. At the upper end of each stroke, he let his finger brush over her clit.

"You...Ahhhhh!!!...are driving me...Ahhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!...wild!!" Linda gasped, while Tom's fingers continued to work on her wonderfully sensitive spot. Being in this public place made the thrills even more intense. Her buttocks writhed uncontrollably on the seat of the booth, her head lay on his shoulder, and she clung to his arm tightly, hoping her wild trembling wasn't visible to the restaurant's other patrons.

There was a flush of passion on Linda's face, and her erect nipples were poking out against her dress. Her chest was heaving with passion and her body was vibrating with need. She was sure Tom would make her come any second and wasn't sure how she would keep from screaming out in joy when that happened.

Then, suddenly, Tom took his hand from her and she felt her passion ebb a tiny bit. Maybe he was going to wait until they got back to the room before they finished. Then all the ecstasy she'd been feeling, and more, returned when he slid his hand back between her legs, hooked aside her panties, and shoved his finger into her.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Linda gasped when Tom's finger slipped into her vagina. Thrills exploded like fireworks behind her tightly closed eyes and she almost came. Through half-open, lust-clouded eyes, she saw the waiter approaching with their meal and struggled desperately to get herself under control. She was sure he would stop what he was doing now.

She was wrong. He intensified the movements of his hand, bearing down harder on her clit, moving his finger faster and faster. The harder Linda fought to keep from coming, the closer to coming she raced.

The waiter set the tray with their food on a stand near their table and began to uncover it. Then he turned to bring it to the table.

Linda desperately wanted to tell Tom to stop, but she knew if she opened her mouth, only moans of ecstasy would come out.

"I'm coming!!! I'm really coming!!!" Linda thought. She bit her lip to keep from screaming out loud as she was flooded with intense sensations of delight. She tried vainly to cover up what was going on inside her.

"Is the lady all right?" she heard the waiter ask Tom.

"She's fine," Tom told the young man, while he continued to caress Linda's vagina. "It's just that she's not used to drinking, and she was a bit tired, too. I'm sure she'll be fine once she has a little something to eat."

"Yes, sir," the waiter replied, sounding a bit uncertain. He finished placing their order on the table, then left.

Linda's orgasm finally ran it's course, and Tom took his hand from between her legs. He wiped it surreptitiously on his napkin.

"You bastard!" Linda gasped, punching him weakly on the arm. "Too much to drink, huh?"

"Would you rather I'd said, 'You'll have to excuse her, she's having an orgasm?'" Tom chuckled.

"No, I guess not," Linda admitted grudgingly.

She managed to get herself calmed enough to eat. She was quite hungry and, since the meal was very good, she ate quite a lot. Her appetite apparently had been stimulated by the strenuous sexual activities she'd been engaging in most of the day.

After dessert Tom and Linda shared coffee and talked.

"You have to go home tomorrow, don't you?" Linda asked.

Tom nodded. "I've got to head back tomorrow," he said. "I need to get on the road early, if I can."

"What happens then?" Linda said, her eyes sad.

"I'm not sure what you mean," Tom replied.

"You're going home," she said, "Where does that leave me?"

Tom began stroking her leg again. "I guess that's up to you," he said. "Where do you want to be?"

"That's just it," Linda said, "I...I don't really know."

"I can't promise you anything more than today," Tom said. "I...I hate to say that, but..."

"I know," Linda said. "You've been honest about that from the beginning."

"You want to go back to the room, now that we've had some food?" Tom asked and squeezed her leg.

"I was hoping we would," Linda said.

Seated next to each other in the cab of the big pickup Tom towed his horse trailer with, they drove out of the parking lot.

Linda began to stroke Tom's leg the minute they got in the truck.

"You keep that up, and I'm liable to have a crash," Tom said, his a little hoarse.

"If I remember correctly, I owe you," Linda whispered. She continued running her fingers over his thickening cock through his jeans. She could feel it grow and swell. After a bit, she unzipped his the jeans, reached inside them, and wrapped her hand around Tom's swollen lance.

"My God!" Tom gulped, "Do you have any idea how that feels?" The sensations rushing through him were making it harder and harder for him to concentrate on driving.

"I'd say I'm turning you on," Linda replied calmly.

"How...how am I supposed to drive?" he croaked.

"Stop and park if you want," Linda retorted, smiling.

"Here, on the Interstate?" Tom replied, gasping.

"I guess you have a problem, then," Linda said. She tugged his erection out of his pants and almost giggled. It looked a bit obscene, sticking out from Tom's fully-clothed body. Then she began caressing it gently, feeling it throb as her fingers moved over it.

Luckily for Tom, he spotted a rest area just ahead of them. He pulled in, parked in a shaded area near the back, and shut off the truck's engine.

Linda tugged on his erection to get him to turn toward her, then she knelt on the floor, bent her head, and licked the florid, arrow-shaped tip of his cock, tasting the salty, taste of his excitement.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Tom exclaimed, thrusting his hips forward, trying to get Linda to take him in her mouth.

Linda took just the swollen tip between her lips and licked it for a moment, then she lowered her head and took as much of him as she could in her mouth. She began moving her head up and down, fucking him with her mouth. She could hear Tom's gasps and moans of pleasure and was thrilled.

"Ohhhhh!!!" he cried, "That's incredible!!!!! My God!!!! Please!!! Please!!! Don't stop!!!!! Don't stop!!!!"

Other cars and trucks entered and left the rest area, but their love-making continued. The chance of discovery there was probably higher than it had been in the restaurant. And that seemed to heighten the level of excitement the two people were feeling.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!" Tom groaned when his hot fluids began jetting into Linda's mouth. "Ohhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!" His hips rocked and twisted on the truck seat.

Linda swallowed as much of the stuff Tom shot into her mouth as she could, but she didn't get all of it, and what she missed dribbled down over her chin as, hungrily, she licked and sucked on his now-softening cock. She finally allowed his now-limp cock to drop from her mouth into her hand. She planted a soft kiss on the tip, then tucked the flaccid organ back inside his jeans. Then she got back up on the seat next to Tom, looked up at him, and smiled. "I think that makes us even," she murmured softly.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12