Indiscretions Ch. 16

Story Info
Mitch goes back to see Kristin.
3.2k words
4.76
21.8k
00

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter sixteen

After leaving Melissa, Mitch went to Kristin's house. He hadn't intended to wind up in bed with his employer's wife, and he had promised Kristin he'd come over for dinner and didn't want to disappoint her because he really liked her and she needed his support. "A real home-cooked dinner this time," Kristin had promised him, "Not just warmed-up leftovers."

He was surprised, that, given what had happened with Melissa, he felt quite a bit of anticipation as he drove toward Kristin's home. It was almost as if, now that he'd lived out his fantasies about Melissa, they had lost their power.

When he got to Kristin's house, her car was sitting in the driveway. He parked his truck, got out, went up on the porch and knocked on the door. In seconds, Kristin opened the door, smiling. She had on a snug white tank top that ended several inches above her waist, displaying a delectable strip of soft skin. She also had on a pair of snug-fitting jeans. Her brown hair hung loose, framing her pretty face with a mass of soft curls. Mitch found Kristin's loose outfit extremely appealing.

Kristin smiled at him. "I was just putting some coffee on," she said. "Come in."

Mitch walked in and took a seat at the kitchen table.

Kristin went back to the counter, turned the coffee machine on, then she walked across the kitchen and plopped in Mitch's lap.

"I hope you don't mind, but I can't wait," she said softly, then her lips covered his, and her arms slid around his neck.

Mitch slid his fingers lightly over her midriff, then his hand coasted gently over her slim belly, up onto a firm, small breast.

Kristin shuddered and moaned. Her tongue probed deep into his mouth, as if she was trying to shove it all the way down his throat. Her firm bottom squirmed on his lap, causing his cock to harden even more than it already was.

"I just can't get over how you're so gentle when you touch me!" Kristin whispered after the kiss ended. She was clinging to him, trembling softly. Her nipples were hard and her chest was heaving. "You're always so gentle, I can't believe it!"

Mitch didn't want to make love in the kitchen again so he stood up. Taking her hand, he led her up the stairs to her bedroom. There he stripped her tank top off, then he unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her slim legs. Since he had to kneel to get her slacks off, her vagina was right in front of his face. He leaned forward and kissed the mat of crinkly brown hair covering her middle.

"Uhhhhhhhh!!!!" Kristin whimpered. Her hips rolled forward and her hands clamped around his head.

Mitch slid his hand between her legs and began stroking her legs from her ankles up her smooth thighs, to her crotch, then back down again. He repeated the action, over and over.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Godddddddd!!!! Goddddddd!!!!" Kristin purred. "Oh, Mitch, you know exactly what to do to make me feel good, don't you?" She spread her quivering legs, partly to keep from falling, partly to allow him better access to her vagina.

Mitch caressed her labia and heard her whimpers grow more ardent. When he inserted a finger into her, her grip on his head tightened.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" Kristin moaned, her hips twisting, as his finger probed into her lean body.

Mitch leaned forward and licked her clit.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Kristin cried. She took a step back toward the bed and fell on it, her legs dangling over the side.

Still on his knees, Mitch followed and began kissing the insides of her thighs while he caressed her flat belly with a feather-light touch.

"Ohhhh!!!! Ohhhh!!!! Ohhhh!!!! Ohhhh!!!! Ohhhh!!!!" Kristin murmured, her body moving insistently. "So good!!! So good!! Oh, God, Mitch, that feels so good!"

Mitch's mouth travelled up her silky things and, eventually, arrived at her excitement-damp opening. His tongue probed into her and her hips went wild.

"Too gooodddddd!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! That feels too good!!!" Kristin cried, her hips jolting wildly. "Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Mitch continued eating her, and as he did he used his free hand to undo his clothing. He didn't want to make her come with his mouth. Not this time! First they'd make love. If things went the way he hoped they would, he'd have more time, lots more, to do other things. He managed to get his shirt off and his pants undone. His cock, hard as steel, tented his white under shorts.

Mitch stood up, still trailing his fingers over Kristin's trembling body, and stepped out of his pants. He pushed his underpants down, then he laid atop her.

"Oh, Lord, Mitch, you can't imagine how much I want you!" Kristin groaned. She slid her hand between them, grabbed his cock, and guided the head to her opening. "I've been thinking about this all day!! Put it in me! I need it!!"

Slowly, Mitch lowered his hips. He felt himself trembling as his shaft sank slowly, delightfully, into Kristin's willing, warm body. He held himself above her on stiff arms and moved his hips slowly, sliding his cock into her, then pulling it out until just the head remained in her.

Kristin's hips were in constant motion. When Mitch pulled back, they rose, not wanting to lose contact with him. He looked down at her winsome face, which was flushed and slack with passion. Her eyes were closed, her mouth hung agape. Her breasts, the tips stiff, jutted up at him.

In and out, in and out, using all the control he had, Mitch kept moving his cock. Each thrust drove him wilder, but despite the growing urgency he felt, he held back, watching her chest heave, feeling her hands gripping his arms.

"Please, Mitch!!! Oh, please!!!!" Kristin begged. Her grip on Mitch's arms tightened and her legs locked behind his as she ground her pelvis against him. "Please!!! Nowwwwwww!!! Oh, nowwwwwww!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I can't wait!!! Oh, God, Mitch!!! I can't wait!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

For such a tiny little thing, Kristin exhibited considerable strength when her orgasm exploded. Her hips slammed up against Mitch, her body shook, and her head rolled from side to side on the tangled brown mat her hair had become.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Mitch groaned as his loins unleashed a flood of his hot pearlescent cream into her.

"I can't believe how gentle you are!" Kristin gushed as they lay in each other's arms after their passion had waned. "You always make me feel so wonderful!"

"You make me feel pretty wonderful, too, Kristin," Mitch said, then he kissed her.

"Do you...you want to eat right away?" she asked.

"That depends..." Mitch said, smiling, "...on what else you might have in mind." He kissed her again.

"One thing I sure as hell don't want to do is talk," Kristin said. She leaned over Mitch and covered his lips with hers.

Mitch rolled on his back, pulling her atop him as the kiss deepened and intensified. He could feel his cock swelling as, once more, his growing desire caused his body to fill it with blood. His hands slid down Kristin's back, cupped her bottom, and pulled her fully on top of him.

When the kiss finally ended, Kristin's face was flushed and her breathing was ragged. Mitch gently caressed the side of one of her breasts and felt her shudder.

"Ohhhhh!!! Damn! You're getting me turned on again!" Kristin exclaimed. "Jesus, I can't get over how you can do that!" Her lips again covered his.

Mitch tangled his hands in her soft hair and pulled her face against his. Their tongues thrust and parried, amplifying their growing need.

Kristin's legs were on either side of Mitch's hips and when their second kiss ended, she looked at him, surprised. "I..I can't believe it!" she exclaimed. "You're hard again!"

Mitch smiled at her, his fingertips tracing up her arms to her shoulders and back down again. "It feels that way to me!" he murmured.

Kristin moved her hips, rubbing her warm, damp opening against Mitch's erection, which was trapped between them.

Mitch cupped her breasts and caressed them, feeling the nipples stiffen into his palms. As he worked over the lovely orbs slowly and gently, needles of pleasure stabbed into his hands and radiated down his arms. His hips began moving, thrusting against her, adding to the sensations that were the reward of their pleasure-seeking contact.

Kristin reached between them, grabbed his erection, raised herself, and put the tip between her vaginal lips. She teased herself, and Mitch, with it for a bit, then slowly, maddeningly, she lowered herself, engulfing him with warmth and wetness.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Mitch gasped as his partner impaled herself on him. He gazed up at her. Passion slackened her features. He hadn't realized how lovely she was!

Kristin pressed down against him and began to undulate her hips, rubbing her pubic bone against his. Moans and cries bubbled from her as their bodies strained against each other with increasing insistence. Her hips rocked and twisted and her back arched, pressing her hard-tipped breasts tighter against Mitch's palms. Her head lolled back making her fluffy hair dance with the fervent movements of her body.

"Oh, damn, this feels so good!" she moaned as she worked against him.

The friction of their joining sent irresistible waves of pleasure surging through Mitch. He abandoned Kristin's breasts and grasped a firm buttock in each hand, forcing her tighter against him, feeling the movement of her muscles in his hands as she worked herself against him.

"Oh, yessss!!!! Oh, yesssss!!!!" Kristin groaned, "So gooooodddd!!! This is so gooooodddd!!!" She continued whimpering with rapture as Mitch's organ plunged into her and whipped around in the tight confines of her snug channel.

Mitch felt his groin tighten in anticipation of another mad flurry of pulsation and pleasure. He found having Kristin on top delightful. First of all, it allowed him to visually enjoy her response; second, it permitted him to use his hands. Watching her ride to higher and higher planes of gratification and being able to caress her as she did made the experience infinitely more enjoyable for him.

Kristin was a vision of ecstasy. Her body strained, then relaxed; her hands gripped his arms, and her gorgeous face was a mask of bliss. A sheen of sweat made her skin glisten and the lovely distended tips of her breasts traced imaginary circles in the air as she thrashed up and down on him. Her hips continued to roll and heave as Mitch clutched them. He didn't think anything could top what they'd shared earlier, but he found out he was wrong.

Kristin's hips banged against him as if she was trying to drive him through the bed and, once more, she babbled incoherently with delight as passion overpowered her.

Mitch grunted and strained as Kristin's undulating body wrung an orgasm from him. Jet after jet of cream spewed into her, bathing her insides with hot stickiness. He gripped her bottom, sure he was bruising her, but not caring, until the spasms of delight peaked, then began to wane.

Kristin continued laboring against him, a constant wail of delight coming from her lips. After a while, her fevered bucking began to slow and was replaced by intermittent thrusts, which came farther and farther apart. At long last she lay still on Mitch. His still-rigid penis remained lodged in her and their blended juices trickled from her flooded opening and dripped onto him.

Mitch cradled the lovely woman's petite body in his arms, feeling her relax, her breathing calm, the palpitations of her vaginal walls still. What he felt at that point went far beyond satisfaction. He'd never felt like this with any other woman he'd made love with!

Kristin was either unconscious or asleep on top of him so he stayed still, wonder suffusing him. He couldn't believe how astounding being with her was. If he died now, he'd die happy!

Kristin started, then stirred. She raised herself a little and looked down at Mitch, her eyes brimming with fondness.

"Kristin, you are amazing!" he said.

She kissed him tenderly, then rolled off and snuggled against him. "You're pretty amazing, too! God, you always make me feel so good!" she whispered, putting an arm around him. He kissed her and they held each other, not talking, for a long time.

"You going to feed me now?" Mitch asked, smiling at her.

"Yeah," Kristin replied. "I'm famished. But I have to clean up before we eat. Do you mind?" She stretched.

The languid, sensuous movement of Kristin's lithe body thrilled Mitch. He'd always loved watching women stretch, but the way she did it, so feline and sensual, was extra-special.

Kristin got out of bed and stood next to it looking down at him. Mitch caressed on of her buttocks lightly.

"You really like my ass, don't you?" she asked, squirming a little under his caress.

"It's the best I've ever seen," Mitch told her.

Kristin giggled, blushed, then she turned and walked out of the bedroom.

It wasn't long before Mitch heard the shower running. He got out of bed, walked into the bathroom and stood there, watching Kristin shower through the clear shower curtain. As he gazed at her, he discovered a whole new world of delight. Droplets of water clung to her lovely body like glistening jewels and accented her beauty. Her movements, as she lathered herself, seemed incredibly erotic to Mitch.

He pushed the shower curtain aside. "Want some help in there?" he asked.

Kristin smiled at him and nodded. "I'd love some," she said.

Mitch stepped into the shower, took the washcloth from her, lathered it thoroughly, then began washing her, starting with her slim neck and slender shoulders. He did her back next, spreading lather all the way down to the hollow at the base of the lovely curved surface. Then he turned his attention to her chest. Her nipples had already begun to extend and he spread lather over them just as thoroughly as he'd spread it elsewhere.

"Taking a bath never felt this good before," Kristin said. "Mitch!!! Ohhhhh!!!!!" she murmured when he started sliding the washcloth over one of her breasts.

He attended to that breast thoroughly, then he moved his attentions it's mate.

"Oh, God, Mitch!" Kristin moaned, "You're turning me on again! I don't believe it!"

When he finished with her breasts, Mitch began washing her belly, which he thought was almost as perfect as her backside. He was surprised by how flat it was, given the fact that she'd had a child. He paid particular attention to her navel, a delectable highlight on her gorgeous flat stomach.

Kristin, breathing hard, clung to him. When he reached her pubic hair, she gasped, then she begged him to keep going, to do more.

"I plan to," Mitch told her, "but I have to be sure the rest of you is clean first." He glided the lather-filled cloth over her hip, then thoroughly washed her superb buttocks.

Kristin seemed to be having trouble standing and parted her legs to steady herself. When she did, Mitch slid the washcloth between her legs.

"My God, Mitch!! Ohhhhh!!!! Ohhhhh!!!" Kristin groaned when the insistent motions of the foam-covered cloth centered on her clit. "Don't stop!!! Don't stop!!!" She rolled her hips forward, thrusting her middle against his hand. "Oh, God, Mitch!!! You're gonna make me come again!!! Yessss!!! Do it!!! Do itttttt!!!! Feels so good!!! So goooddd!!"

Softly, insistently, Mitch continued to caress her vagina.

Kristin's arms tightened around his neck and she clung to him, gasping with joy while her hips kept rocking frantically against his hand. Without warning, her soft moans and cries of delight turned into shrieks of pleasure. Her body quaked and her fingers dug into his arms.

Enchanted, Mitch watched her as release roared through her slender body. The orgasm didn't seem quite as intense as the ones she'd shared with him earlier, but it still left her slack and weak in his arms. Finally, she was able to get her legs under her and seemed to be in control of herself again.

"God, Mitch, you're amazing!" Kristin gasped and kissed him. "You still hungry?"

"I'm starved," Mitch told her.

Kristin stroked his face. "Why don't we get out of the shower and go downstairs and eat?" she said. "It's been keeping warm ever since you got here."

The dried off, slipped on some clothes, and went downstairs. Mitch set the table while Kristin got the food out of the stove. She'd made a casserole, and it was delicious.

"You know," Mitch said as they ate. "You're a darn good cook."

Kristin blushed. "Thank you for saying so," she said, "but this really isn't that hard to make."

"Maybe it's just because I worked up such a good appetite," Mitch responded, grinning.

Kristin blushed again.

"Let's go upstairs," she said when they finished eating. "I'll do the dishes later." She stood up, took Mitch's hand.

He stood up and they walked up the stairs.

When they got back to Kristin's bedroom, their lips met in a torrid, searching kiss, their bodies pressed together.

After the kiss ended, they tore at each other's clothes and, once they were naked, the two lovers tumbled into Kristin's king-sized bed. Mitch's lips immediately went to his lovely companion's protruding nipples, and her hands sought his erection.

They took their time, slowly, joyfully, exploring, caressing, and arousing each other. Mitch discovered that, although he'd already made love with Kristin, and Melissa earlier, he needed Kristin desperately again.

Kristin, too, was surprised by the intensity of her need for Mitch. Her excitement rapidly built to a level of near-frenzy. This night felt almost as if it were a honeymoon to her. She rolled on her back and pulled Mitch on top of her.

Mitch didn't have to be told what Kristin wanted. His erection, sandwiched between them, slid up her belly. At that point, he needed her more than he'd ever needed a woman. Her rigid nipples, hot fingers of excitement, jabbed into his chest.

"Take me, Mitch!" Kristin urged, "Now!" Her voice was filled with urgency.

Mitch raised his hips, then lowered them, and felt his rigid shaft sliding into her warm dampness. He was in her!

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Lover!!! Yessssss!!!!" Kristin groaned, "That's exactly what I need!!!!"

Mitch began to move his hips, and the couple rode breaking waves of jubilation, their bodies straining fiercely, exchanging the utmost in erotic sensations.

Kristin's passion reached a crescendo, then blossomed into sweet, joyful explosions of bliss.

"Yessssssss!!!! Yesssssss!!! Darling, yesssssss!!!!!" she cried. "I'm commmmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! Take meeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

"Kristin!!!! Oh, Goddddddddddd!!!!!!!" Mitch cried, exploding his juices into her rocking, twisting body.

Afterward, aglow with shared joy, they lay in each other's arms.

Kristin kissed Mitch. "I can't believe it!" she gushed. "Every time we make love is different and more wonderful than the last!"

"I have to tell you, I'm a little overwhelmed, too," Mitch admitted. "Making love with you is better than I ever dreamed love-making could be!" He took her in his arms and their lips locked in a longing, passionate kiss.

"Want to go again?" he asked when the kiss ended.

"I'm pretty pooped. Maybe we should rest a little," Kristin said.

"Sure," Mitch said. He pulled the covers over them, shut off the light, and they snuggled against each other. Locked in each other's arms, they drifted off into a sound, satisfied sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers