Indiscretions Ch. 17

Story Info
Mitch offers Melissa more "comfort."
5.5k words
4.72
24.2k
00

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter seventeen

Mitch finished his day's work and, with some trepidation, headed for the Singleton house. He hadn't seen Melissa since they wound up in bed a few nights earlier, and was concerned. She was crying when he left that night, and since she'd avoided him since, he wanted to make sure she was all right.

What Mitch didn't know was that Melissa, torn by conflicting feelings of wanting to make love with him more and guilt over the fact that she had allowed herself to do that already, was trying to avoid further temptation by keeping away from him.

He went up on the back porch and knocked on the door. Melissa answered his knock wearing a plain white twill shirt and khaki slacks. The slacks, while not tight, fit her full body well and displayed her fine bottom wonderfully. The shirt hung loose over her full, firm breasts, and was innocently quite provocative.

"Hi, Mitch," Melissa said. She smiled tentatively.

"Ah...I...I...was, ah, wondering, are you, you know, OK?" Mitch said. He thought his voice sounded funny and felt his face getting hot. He wasn't exactly sure how you asked a married woman if she was upset because you took advantage of her in a weak moment and made love to her.

Melissa believed she'd finally sorted out her feelings since that night with Mitch. She knew what they did was wrong, but wasn't sorry it had happened. She had needed what Mitch gave her desperately. But it couldn't ever happen again. What happened was over and done with and couldn't be undone, she'd convinced herself. She had to get on with her life and not let the past affect her.

"You look like you're warm, Mitch," she said. "Would you like a soda, or some iced tea?"

"Ah...sure," Mitch said. He was surprised how cool she was acting. He'd expected her to be upset. He followed Melissa to the kitchen. She got two cans of soda out of the refrigerator and handed him one.

"Here," she said.

Mitch, not exactly sure what to do, took the soda and sipped it.

Melissa leaned against the kitchen counter as she drank her soda, unaware that doing so thrust her large breasts out against her blouse. "That plan you came up for duties around here seems to be working, doesn't it?" Melissa said. As long as she kept their conversation on business, nothing would happen.

"Ah...um...well, you know, I guess it is," Mitch said, trying not to stare at her chest. "I...I did it as much to make things easier for me as for anything, you know?" He was confused. Powerful feelings were stirring inside him, feelings he didn't want to feel for Melissa. He believed he was starting to fall for Kristin and the fact that being with Melissa was arousing him made him feel guilty.

"Well, whatever your reason was, it's been a positive change," Melissa said. She straightened up and walked back to the dining room.

Mitch followed her. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm trying to make a dress," Melissa said. "I haven't done any sewing in years, but I saw this pattern and thought I'd try it." Sewing was also another way she could keep her mind off him.

"My mother used to make a lot of her own clothes," Mitch said. "And some for us kids, too."

"It does save money," Melissa agreed. She liked having him around. It was nice to have someone to talk to who seemed interested in what she was doing, a friend she could talk with. She and Mitch talked as she continued working on the dress.

Mitch tried to get his thoughts straightened out as they talked. "Should I apologize for what I did the other night?" he mused as he watched Melissa work. He was worried that if he didn't get their relationship straightened out, it might affect his job. He liked working on the farm and didn't want to get fired. "How do I do this?" he asked himself. "What can I say that won't upset her?"

Mitch continued trying to figure out a way to extend an apology and grew more and more anxious as he did. His heart was pounding and his chest felt tight. He'd never been in a more distressing predicament.

Melissa sewed the dress together, unaware of the turmoil Mitch was experiencing. She had no idea how upset he was under the cool facade he was presenting to her. She finished the hem, cut the threads, and leaned back in her chair. "There," she said. "It's finished."

"It looks nice," Mitch ventured.

"It will if it came out right," Melissa said. "Shall we see?" She stood up. "Why don't I put it on? You can tell me how you think it looks."

"All right," Mitch replied. He wasn't sure how she could be so cool. Had she gotten over what happened between them already? For some reason, that possibility bothered him, too. He was really a mess. He wanted to apologize, to remain friends with her, but he was upset because it looked like she wasn't affected by what they'd done. What kind of fix had he gotten himself into, anyhow?

Melissa went into the bathroom, took off of her slacks and blouse, and slipped the dress on. She looked at herself in the mirror, and straightened her hair a little. "What we did the other night was so incredible!" she found herself thinking as she looked at her reflection. "I...I wonder if Mitch still...?" The sudden thought startled her. She didn't dare let anything like that happen again. She had to keep herself under control. Shaking the thought off, she walked back out to the dining room, where Mitch sat waiting.

The dress, a coatdress, was a pretty teal green color. It buttoned down the front, had a shirt-like collar, flap pockets on the chest, long sleeves with button cuffs, and was cinched around her waist by a belt made of the same material the dress was made of.

Mitch's eyes widened when Melissa walked into the room. He thought the dress looked fantastic on her! He swallowed hard.

"Does it look all right?" Melissa asked. For the first time she was aware that Mitch looked uncomfortable.

"Ah...yeah...it...ah...it really looks nice!" Mitch replied hoarsely. "You...you...it looks beautiful!"

Melissa felt herself blushing and realized warmth was spreading through her. It had been a long time since she'd had an admiring comment from a male. If only her husband would be as attentive. "What's the matter with me?" she thought. "I can't let myself keep thinking like this! If I do, I'm going to add to the troubles I've already gotten myself into." "Ah...thank you, Mitch, I, uh, I...you'll have to excuse me for a second," Melissa stammered. She suddenly felt very ill at ease. She turned, went back to the bathroom, closed the door, and leaned against it. "What's wrong with me?" she wondered. "I'm sick, really sick. Mitch is being nice to me, and all I can do is have awful thoughts! I have to get myself under control!"

A voice inside her head joined the conversation. "What's the matter with those thoughts? Come to think about it, what's wrong with what you did the other night? Both of you wanted it, didn't you?" Melissa shuddered. "Look, you know he's hot for you!"

"No!" Melissa said out loud. "No. I..."

"You want him again, and you know it!" her inner voice insisted. "Remember what a good lover he was? You could have more of that, all you need to do is go out there and let it happen!" "No!" Melissa said. "I can't!"

Sitting in the dining room, Mitch heard Melissa's voice and couldn't figure out what was going on. It sounded as if she were talking with someone. Concerned, got up and walked to the bathroom door. "Melissa, are you OK?" he asked.

"Ah...yes, Mitch, I'm fine," Melissa replied. She was still leaning against the door, trying to get herself under control. She wasn't quite sure how she'd let her emotions get away from her again. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"Why don't you just tell Mitch you want to go to bed with him again?" her annoying, lecherous inner voice asked.

Melissa forced herself to walk to the sink. She rinsed her face off with cold water, then she opened the door, and walked out into the hallway.

"If you want, I could make you something to eat," Mitch said. "I mean, you've been busy, and I like to cook and..."

"That's all right, Mitch, really," Melissa said, why was she shaking? "I've taken up enough of your time."

"It's...it's OK," Mitch stammered. "I...it's not a bother. Not at all."

Melissa walked by him, to the kitchen, got some cooking utensils out of the cupboard, and began making dinner for herself. When Mitch began peeling potatoes, she didn't protest. After all, bad thoughts or not, it was nice having him around. They stood next to each other at the sink, working on the meal, each painfully aware of the other's nearness.

Melissa turned, planning to go to the refrigerator to get some things to make a salad. She took one step, her foot caught on rug in front of the sink, and she lost her balance and started to fall.

The next thing she knew, Mitch's strong arms were around her, holding her. She looked up into his face.

"Ah...I'm sorry, Melissa," he croaked, "I...uh...I was afraid you...you were going to, you know, fall." Fire flared in his loins and he felt himself growing hard as he held Melissa in his arms once again.

"It's...it's OK, Mitch," Melissa said. She got her feet under her and stepped back out of his arms. Her heart was pounding and her chest was heaving. Being in his arms felt so good!

"Look," Mitch said, gulping, "I...ah...maybe...maybe, ah, I better get going." He stepped around Melissa and started for the door.

"You know he has the hots for you!" Melissa's inner voice said. "And you want him! You're a damn fool if you let him walk out of here!" She shook her head. Why couldn't she control herself? When Mitch opened the door and started to exit, Melissa acted. "Mitch?" she said.

Mitch stopped and turned, his hand still on the doorknob. "Ah...what, Melissa?"

"You don't have to leave, Mitch," she said softly. "I wish you wouldn't. Please stay and have dinner with me."

Mitch was delighted by Melissa's request. He walked back into the house and stood in the kitchen, shifting his weight nervously from one foot to the other, not sure what to do or say.

Melissa, having kept Mitch from leaving, wasn't sure what to do next. "You look upset, Mitch," she said, "are you all right?"

"Uh...well..." Mitch felt his face getting hot. "I...I, ah, I wanted to talk to you, to apologize for the other night."

"The other night?" Melissa said, and smiled. "Believe me, Mitch, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for!"

"I...I don't?" Mitch replied. He looked at her, surprised.

"Of course not," Melissa laughed. "Oh, Mitch!" Seeing how upset he looked touched her, so she walked across the kitchen and put her arms around him.

Mitch was stunned to find himself in Melissa's arms. Almost automatically, he slipped his arms around her and felt himself begin to tremble. He wasn't sure what was going on or what Melissa wanted. Should he let her feel the erection growing larger every second in his jeans? What her reaction be if he did?

He needn't have worried. Melissa did feel the cock swelling against her and was as confused by her reaction as Mitch was. Fires of need blazed inside her and she felt her body begin to quake. God forgive her, she wanted to make love with him again! She was turned on, and the mass of hard flesh pressing against her told her that Mitch was, too. Why didn't he do something? Couldn't he see that she would be unable to stop him if he did?

Melissa leaned back in Mitch's strong arms and looked up at him. His face was bright red and he seemed to be having difficulty breathing. "Mitch," Melissa whispered, her heart pounding, "Mitch, would you please kiss me?"

Mitch immediately plastered his mouth against hers. Wild feelings coursed through him when their lips joined. He felt as if he'd been sucked into a tornado.

Melissa experienced exultation when Mitch's lips pressed against hers and his arms tightened around her waist. Trembling, she moaned joyfully into his mouth. Her tongue lashed his and his tongue returned the caress. When the kiss ended, she took Mitch's hand and tugged him toward the stairs.

Mitch went along, clutching Melissa's soft hand as she led him up the stairs to her bedroom. He knew he shouldn't be letting this happen, but he couldn't stop himself.

Melissa's emotions were in chaos. She was once again turned on and alone with Mitch. Lustful feelings were sweeping through her like a hurricane, all she could do was react to them. When they got to the bedroom, she dropped Mitch's hand, turned to face him, then she began to unbutton the buttons down the front of the dress she'd just finished making. She felt terribly wanton.

Mitch, stupefied, watched Melissa open her dress. He hadn't planned on this happening when he came up to the house today!

Melissa finished opening her dress. She shrugged her shoulders and it slid down her shoulders and dropped on the floor. Then she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, very aware that Mitch's eyes were glued to her. She tossed the bra on a chair next to the bed, then she bent and pushed down her panties. She'd done it! She'd stripped naked in front of Mitch, who continued to stare at her with a wide, feverish gaze.

"Do...do you want to make love to me again, Mitch?" Melissa whispered.

Mitch nodded. "Yeah...I...I sure do!" he croaked in reply.

"Then do it! Make love to me, Mitch!" Melissa whispered, moving closer to him. "I need you so badly!" She walked to where he stood, knelt, unzipped his pants, reached inside them, and brought out his rigid cock. She heard him groan and felt him shaking when she began licking and sucking his swollen lance.

Mitch felt like he was going to explode! Melissa was sucking his cock! This was the last thing he expected her to do! If she kept it up, he was going to...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Melissa!!!" he cried when powerful spasms began in his loins. "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I...I...I...I can't stop!!! I...I...I...I can't stop!!! Oh, God!!!!" He began erupting powerfully.

The sudden gush of hot fluids from Mitch's cock caught Melissa by surprise. She hadn't realized how turned on he was and wasn't prepared for his abrupt coming. At first, she took her mouth from his spurting cock then, as she felt his hot juices splattering onto her face and breasts, she took the throbbing, jerking wand back into her mouth and swallowed as much of the precious fluid spewing from it as she could. This was something she'd never done before, and it was wonderful! She continued to suck Mitch's cock avidly, enjoying every sensational explosion of his spend.

Not long afterward, they were lying on Melissa's bed. Mitch reached out and touched one of Melissa's full breasts gently. It felt so warm, so silky! He slid his fingers over the swollen orb and heard her moan softly.

"Yessssss!!!" Melissa murmured. "Touch my breasts, Mitch! Play with them like you did the other night! Kiss them!" Exultation swept over her like a tidal wave. Her body arched as Mitch's hand slid over the straining, nerve-packed peak of one breast. She could feel him massaging the juices he'd shot onto her into her skin and shuddered with delight.

Mitch continued to explore Melissa's lush torso and she responded ardently, begging him to touch her more. His explorations quickly roused Melissa to a fever pitch of desire. As a result of what he was doing to her, Mitch's cock once again grew hard.

"Oh, Mitch!" Melissa cooed, breathlessly, "You're making me feel so good! I love the way you touch me! Ohhhhhhh!!!!" It felt as if he was touching her everywhere all at once, setting her nerves on edge, thrilling her, making her tingle with excitement from head to foot. She couldn't believe what a wonderful lover he was. "Don't stop!! Ohhhhhh!!! You're so gentle!! Don't ever stop!!!"

Mitch spent a considerable time fondling and stroking Melissa's breasts. He was mesmerized by her nipples. They were so hard, so big, and felt so good against his hands. He bent his head and sucked one rigid, straining, finger-sized button of flesh between his lips. He could taste the remnants of his eruption on her, and found that exciting, too. His cock twitched and got even harder.

Melissa moaned ecstatically and her hands pressed against his head. "Gahhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God, Mitch!!! Oh, God!!! Yesssssss!!! Oh, Mitch!!! Yesssss!!! Yessss!!! Kiss them!!! Oh, yessssss!!!! Kiss my breasts!!!! Suck my nipples!!!!" she wailed as elation filled her. The wild sensations evoked by his lips and roaming hands began drawing her inexorably into a whirlpool of bliss.

Mitch was surprised when, suddenly, he felt Melissa stiffen. Then she gasped and began to moan, her body thrashing, her hands clutching his head in desperation.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!!" she cried. "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I'm coming!!! Oh, Mitch!!! Mitch!!! Mitch!!! Don't stop!!! Don't stop!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!" Release swept over the luscious woman.

Mitch was astounded when Melissa started coming while was sucking her breasts! He'd done it again! Excited, he continued sucking and stroking her magnificent, quivering spheres and she continued to moan and writhe.

Melissa began to think she'd never stop coming! Mitch's lips were so insistent, the sensations they incited so intense, she couldn't stop coming! And she didn't want to! Finally, however, her body did begin to calm. She felt herself sliding from bliss to gentle joy.

That didn't stop Mitch. Even after Melissa calmed, his caresses persisted. And, in spite of having just come wonderfully, Melissa felt herself once more begin to ascend to lofty planes of joy. Mitch shifted position on the bed and, as he did, his erect cock slapped against Melissa's leg. She shuddered. He was hard again! She urged him on top of her. "Make love to me, Mitch!" she urged, "I want you in me!"

Mitch moved his body over Melissa's, shaking with anticipation. As he did, he felt Melissa slide her hand between them and grasp his engorged shaft.

"Raise your hips," she whispered. When he complied, Melissa swept the flared head of his cock between her juice-soaked, pulsing vaginal lips for a few seconds, then she held it centered on her quavering entrance. "Now, Mitch! Take me!" she urged.

Mitch lowered his hips and felt his cock sliding into her. "Ohhhhhh, Godddddd!!!!!" he groaned as he sank into her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Melissa groaned in response when she felt Mitch's hard cock probe into her. It felt so wonderful! She needed this! Why had she been avoiding it?

Mitch felt as if he was on fire. Every inch of him was aflame and, as he sank into Melissa, he almost fainted from the wild, intense sensations he experienced. Unable to remain still, he began driving into her, his hips pounding against her, his cock stabbing deep into her. He was going to come again! He couldn't stop! It felt too good!

Melissa, like Mitch, was responding far more quickly than she expected. The exhilaration she felt and the fervor with which he was fucking her were her too much! She couldn't check her headlong rush toward release. She wanted to come! She needed to come! She...she was... "Mitch!!! Oh, God!!! Mitch!!! I'm coming!!! Oh, Mitch!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Mitch!!! Mitch!!! Mitch!!! Mitch!!! Yessssssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssssss!!!!" she screamed, clutching at him.

"Unnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Mitch groaned as his semen spewed into Melissa's quivering, sucking tunnel. He stiffened, pressing his hips against her bucking, straining body, as they rode out their joy. When his intense contractions ceased, he lowered himself onto her, and kissed her. He felt her arms wrap around his neck, and her tongue dueled with his.

"Wonderful! Wonderful!! Oh, God, Mitch!! That was so wonderful!!!" Melissa babbled. "Mitch!!! Oh, Mitch!!!" If this was what it took for her to be satisfied, then this is what she was going to do!

12