Indiscretions Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch was afraid he was too heavy for her, so he rolled off and lay, exhausted, on the bed next to her.

Melissa rolled on her side, put her arm around him, and kissed him softly on the cheek. "You are a marvelous lover, Mitch," she said, and was delighted that he blushed.

"You...you aren't mad at me?" Mitch asked.

"Mad at you! Mitch!" Melissa exclaimed. "You just made me feel wonderful! How could I be mad at you?" She pulled him against her and covered his mouth with hers.

After lying in Mitch's arms for a while, Melissa rolled over and began sucking his cock again. His limp organ rapidly expanded and grew, filling her mouth, roaring back to throbbing life.

"I want to do it doggy-style this time," Melissa gasped, getting on her knees. "Come on, Mitch, take me from the back!"

Mitch took one look at Melissa's delightfully formed body, her succulent breasts hanging, tips straining toward the bed then he moved behind her and plowed into her like a roaring bull.

"I...Aahhhhh!!!...I hope Tom doesn't come home early today," Melissa thought, her body trembling as Mitch drove his cock into her at a feverish pace. She had lost track of time, it blended into one long spiraling, joyous, whirl of sensations. She could hear Mitch's thighs slapping against hers as he plunged his huge cock into her. When he reached under her and his hands cupped and squeezed her dangling breasts, she went berserk. "Mitch!!! Oh, God, Mitch!!!" she moaned, "Yessss!!! Oh, Mitch, yesssssss!!!"

His muscles straining, Mitch continued to hammer into Melissa, feeling her body shake, glorying in the friction of her tight channel around his plunging cock. He heard her mewls of delight, felt her body quiver, and continued. His cock was as hard as it had ever been and felt as if it would stay that way forever!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Mitch!!!!! Mitch!!!!! Mitch!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm commmmmiiiiinnnnnnggggggg!!!! I'm commmmmmiiiiinnnnnngggggggg!!!! Agggggainnnnnn!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Melissa cried, once more exploding into paroxysms of bliss.

Mitch loved it! He felt Melissa's vagina pulsing, clasping at his cock, and she sagged to the bed. He kept on, his cudgel plowing into her, his hips a blur of motion.

"Oh!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!!" More soft moans were forced from Melissa by Mitch's continued thrusts. She wondered if he'd ever stop. If he didn't, she wasn't sure she'd be able to walk again.

Mitch, sensing the growing tension that had begun to build in his body, realized he was going to come again! He kept hammering his hips against Melissa like a pile-driver, pounding his pillar of joy into her.

Melissa didn't think she could stand much more. Mitch's powerful thrusts continued, shaking her, driving her head against the pillow. She couldn't believe he could keep going this long without coming. If he kept it up much longer, she was liable to...

"Melisssssaaaaaaaa!!! Oh, God!!!! Melisssaaaaaaa!!!!" Mitch howled when, at last, he erupted, experiencing sensations so exquisite, so intense, they were almost painful.

"Eeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Agggggggggainnnnnnnnn!!! Oh, God!!! Agggggainnnnnnn!!!" Melissa whimpered when she felt his hot juices spraying into her again.

"Mitch, I think you better go," Melissa said when she was finally able to talk. She kissed him. "I wish you didn't have to, though."

Mitch pulled Melissa's mouth to his and their lips coupled in a deep, heated kiss. "That's OK," he told her when the kiss ended, "I understand." He watched as she got off the bed and started across the room, her ripe, firm body on display. "You have any idea when Tom's going to get in?"

"I'm afraid I don't," Melissa said as she got her robe out of the bedroom closet and slipped into it. She was acutely aware of Mitch's admiring gaze. "I have to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up," she said, "you got me all sticky." She looked at Mitch and smiled, then she walked down the hall to the bathroom, turned on the shower, and took off her robe. She turned and jumped, startled to see Mitch standing in the doorway, nude, and smiling.

"Do you know what time Tom left this morning?" he asked softly, referring to Melissa's husband.

"Ah...I don't know," Melissa replied. "He called about nine, so he probably left then. Mitch, I really do need to get a bath..."

"Go ahead," Mitch said as his eyes moved over her body.

Melissa shivered as Mitch's eyes caressed her. It was amazing. He didn't even have to touch her, he made her tingle just by looking at her!

"You are really beautiful!" Mitch said reverently. He started walking slowly across the bathroom.

"Ah...Mitch..." Melissa stammered. She was getting aroused again, just from the look in his eyes! "Uh...my...um...bath..." His arms went around her and he pulled her naked body against his. "I don't believe it!" she thought when Mitch's again-erect cock slid between her legs. "He's hard again!" His lips covered hers and his tongue thrust into her mouth.

Melissa felt Mitch pulling her down to the floor. "Ohhhh!!! What the hell, we probably have plenty of time before Tom gets home!" she thought as hunger overpowered her once more.

Mitch laid Melissa on her back on the soft carpet in front of the tub, then loomed over her. The next thing she knew, his cock was sliding into her.

Mitch held himself up on outstretched arms and thrust deep into Melissa's lush body, feeling his need ascend to new heights, and experiencing her ardent response. It wasn't long before she was clutching at him once more.

"Yes!!! Oh, God, Mitch!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!!" Melissa cried, writhing ecstatically as Mitch's driving cock triggered still another furious explosion of joy. "Too good!!! Oh, God, too good!!! Don't stop!!! Don't ever stop!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!!! I'm commmminnnngggg!! I'mmmmmmmm commmmmmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Me, too!!! Melissa!! Melissaaaaaaa!!! Me, tooooooo!!!!" Mitch groaned. After exploding into her he collapsed atop her.

When Mitch's cock finally began to soften and she felt it slide from her, Melissa slid out from under him and stood up. "I...Oh, God, Mitch, that was wonderful! But I really do have to get a bath," she panted.

"Is it OK if I watch?" he asked.

"What if Tom were to come home and finds us...like this?" Melissa wondered. As much as she enjoyed what she and Mitch had been doing, and even though her husband hadn't paid much attention to her for months, she had an idea Tom wouldn't be pleased if he came home and found out she'd been cheating on him. "I...I think, maybe, it's best if you leave," she said.

"I guess you're right," Mitch said, a bit disappointed. He stood up. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"I hope so," Melissa said. She watched him leave, then climbed into the shower and took a long and wonderfully relaxing bath.

Tom Singleton arrived home earlier than he expected, and was glad, because it would mean Melissa would be up and they might be able to discuss the problems that had arisen between them during the past year. He was surprised the house was dark. Had Melissa gone to bed early?

He entered the house, quietly, not wanting to waken Melissa if she was in bed already. He went up the stairs and, as he neared the top, he thought he heard voices coming from the bathroom. "Who the hell is here with Melissa at this hour?" Tom wondered. "And what the hell are they doing in the bathroom?" He moved closer to the bathroom door.

Tom heard his wife say something, then she began making sounds he knew only too well. Someone was making Melissa moan with pleasure! Anger flared in Tom! How could she? He gave no thought whatever to the fact that he'd been ignoring her for almost a year and had been cheating on her.

Shaking with rage, Tom stood outside the bathroom door. He thought about rushing in and confronting whoever was with Melissa, but he couldn't move. Even though he'd been cheating on his wife, he never considered the possibility she might cheat on him.

Tom heard a male voice, which sounded familiar, but he couldn't place it at first. Then the conversation ended and all he heard were the sounds of passion. His mind awhirl, he tried to imagine what was happening behind the closed bathroom door.

In spite of his anger, Tom couldn't keep himself from picturing his wife's lush body quivering with ecstasy as someone made love to her. His rage faded and was replaced by growing excitement. Even though he didn't want it to, his cock began to swell. He carefully took hold of the doorknob and turned it. He had to find out who was making love to his wife!

Tom took good care of things around the house, so the latch turned silently, and the door swung quietly inward on well-lubricated hinges. He felt himself trembling as he prepared to discover who his wife was making love with. As the door moved open, he saw two pairs of feet and a man's body lying face down on top of a woman's. Melissa's lover had a muscular body and tight buttocks, which moved up and down as he fucked Melissa.

Tom peered through the slightly open door, but couldn't see the man's face or head. Who the hell was it? Who had seduced his wife? The man moaned and strained as he lunged into Melissa, then Tom finally realized who his wife's lover was! It was Mitch, their hired hand! He began to tremble.

Melissa's eyes were closed and her head rolled from side to side while her body arched and strained and her fingers raked the floor. As Tom watched, his wife began to groan, then she exploded into what looked like a spectacular orgasm.

Tom realized the front of his pants were wet from juices seeping from his steel-hard cock. He was turned on! Very turned on! But he didn't know what to do. Anger was still there, but excitement generated by watching Melissa and Mitch, was there, too. Since he didn't know what to do, he kept watching.

Finally it looked like the couple was finished. Tom silently closed the door and leaned against the wall. He heard them talking, and realized that Mitch was about to leave. He turned and quickly went back downstairs and out the door. He'd put his truck in the barn, so Mitch wouldn't notice it when he left.

Standing just inside the barn door, Tom watched Mitch come out, get in his truck, and drive off. Because his pants were wet, he got a spare pair out of the suitcase in the truck, slipped them on, then he headed back for the house.

When he got back upstairs, he heard the shower running, and headed for the bathroom.

Melissa had just stepped out of the shower and was drying off when her husband appeared in the bathroom doorway.

"Hello, Melissa," Tom said.

"Tom!" Melissa replied, feeling her face get hot. When had he gotten home? Did he have any idea what she and Mitch had been doing? "You...you startled me!"

"I just got here," Tom said, "and I heard the shower running, so I thought I'd..." He shrugged as he stood in the bathroom doorway watching his wife towel herself dry.

Melissa, very uncomfortable under her husband's gaze, slipped on her robe. "How was your trip?" she asked.

"It was...it was OK, I guess," Tom replied. "Nothing unusual."

Tom wasn't sure what to do. The angry part of him wanted to confront Melissa about what he'd seen. But rational thought intervened. He was in no position to throw stones. He'd been fucking around on his wife for almost a year, so he really had no right to be angry if Melissa had been doing the same thing.

Just the same, seeing Mitch fucking her had been quite disturbing, and the memory of what he'd seen continued to bug Tom.

"Well, I'm going to bed," Melissa said, stretching.

Tom followed his wife to their bedroom and watched as she slid off her robe, then slid into bed.

He took off his clothes and joined Melissa in bed. He laid there, next to her, pondering what to do about the situation he'd discovered. Given what he'd just seen, was there any point in trying to save their marriage?

12