Indiscretions Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head. "I...I couldn't sleep, that's all," she said softly. She hugged herself. "I...I guess I'm too wound up by everything that's happened tonight."

"You want to come back down here and cuddle?" Mitch asked.

Kristin shook her head. "You want to go out on the porch with me?" she asked. "It's really clear and warm out. We can look at the stars."

"That sounds like a great idea," Mitch said. He got up and slipped on his jeans. Kristin put his shirt over her nakedness and they walked out onto the big porch that encircled three sides of her house.

"You have a terrific view," Mitch said, standing behind Kristin and looking at the moonlit rolling fields that surrounded her house. He pulled her back against him and held her.

"You...you could live here," Kristin said. "Then you could see this every night if you wanted."

"You mean that?" Mitch said, and kissed her gently.

"I'd love it if you came to live with me and Tad," Kristin said. She turned, pressed against him, hugged him fiercely, and kissed him. When the kiss ended, she turned, leaned against the waist-high porch railing, and stared off across the moonlit fields.

"You know," Kristin said, "Being out at night like this, it's so quiet and all, it kind of calms you, doesn't it?"

Mitch looked at her. His shirt, far too big, hung half-way to her knees. In the bright moonlight, he could see her finely formed legs. The wonderful roundness of her taut buttocks was hinted at as she leaned over the railing. He didn't find the view at all calming. After all they'd done, he could still get turned on just from looking at her! He moved closer and put his hands on her waist.

Kristin cooed softly, straightened, and leaned back against Mitch as his arms slid around her. He kissed her neck and her hair tickled his face.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she murmured, pressing against him. "Feels like something's come up!" She giggled. "Besides the moon, that is!"

"I think so," Mitch said. He moved his hips and cupped her breasts through the shirt.

"Let's make love out here on the porch!" Kristin said, her voice filled with excitement. She continued moving her buttocks against Mitch's groin.

Mitch kept fondling her breasts and Kristin kept grinding her bottom against him and before long, they were both breathless with need. He lifted the shirt and pushed down his jeans. His straining cock jumped out and smacked Kristin's bottom.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Kristin moaned. "I can't believe it! I need you again!" She leaned forward, her arms on the porch railing, pressing her bottom against him.

Mitch positioned the head of his cock at her opening and, moving deliberately, slid it into her. As he sank into her wondrous, willing body, the sensations he experienced were overwhelming.

"Gahhhhhhhddddddd!!!!" Kristin murmured, moving her hips, making his rigid prong lash around inside her. "I can't believe this! Oh, damn, does it ever feel good!!!"

Mitch began moving more ardently, his thighs slapping against hers, his cock plunging deep into her, and Kristin responded, pressing back against him, twisting her hips, adding to the delightful friction their joined bodies were exchanging. He grasped her stiff-nippled breasts, squeezed and mauled them, bringing groans of joy from her.

Then, without warning, Kristin went wild, thrusting against him, her insides clasping and releasing, milking his explosion from him. He could hear her grunt, and realized she was trying hard not to moan aloud, apparently fearing the neighbors might hear her.

Clasping her breasts, Mitch bit his lip to keep from moaning as he exploded into her. His legs were weak and he could hardly breathe. He held onto Kristin for dear life.

When they finished, they held each other until they finally settled down enough to walk, they went back inside and went to bed. Kristin was asleep the minute her head hit the pillow. Mitch watched her for a few minutes, then pulled the covers over them, turned off the lights, and he, too, slept.

12