Indiscretions Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!" he cried, lost in bliss.

They lay in each other's arms again afterward, letting their bodies calm. After a while, Bill kissed Cindy and began sliding his hands over her body. Her skin was so smooth, so hot! Then he sucked one of her nipples deep into his mouth. She tangled her hands in his hair and groaned.

Cindy couldn't believe it. He wanted to do it again! Thrills rushed through her as he suckled her nipples and his hands slid over her skin. God! It felt wonderful! She'd never been a morning person, but if she had something like this every morning, she could learn to love it!

"Ohhhhhh!!! Bill!!! That feels so good!!!" she purred. "I love the way you suck my nipples!"

Bill's hand slid over her hip and delved between her legs. The firm columns of flesh parted and his fingers ventured into her humid slash. He her shaking and began lashing the nipple in his mouth with his tongue while he sucked it.Cindy was ecstatic! He had her quivering with need! She groaned and felt her hips begin to move. A finger slid into her vagina, then she gasped as his thumb found her clit. Goddamn! Her boss sure did know what it took to make her feel good!

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, her back arching. "My God!!! That feels so good!!!"

"You'll really love this, then," Bill said, rolling onto her, shoving his cock into the opening recently occupied by his finger. Her hot, slippery cavern engulfed him and thrills rippled through his body. He began moving in and out, deliberately, urgently.

Cindy wasn't sure she'd ever get enough of his cock! He was so good! He used it so well! It was filling her, slipping in and out, the friction causing sweet explosions deep inside her. She wasn't sure how much more she could take before... "Bill!!! Oh...My...God!!! Bill!!!" she cried. "Oh, Bill!!! Damn!!! Damn!!! I...I...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Her hips rose to meet his, thrusting, twisting, grinding against him, and her body seemed to shatter into ecstasy. "Commmminnnnnnngggg!!! Oh, damn, I'm there!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Bill felt her pussy ripple on his cock, then waves of joy broke over him and his insides begin pumping. "Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned as he spewed into her.

"This was the best morning I ever had!" Cindy gushed when they finished. She giggled. "I'm gonna be tingling all day."

Bill kissed her. "Glad we started your day off on a pleasant note," he said. "I hate to, but I have to get going. I need to get down to the diner."

"I know," Cindy said. She lay in bed watching as her boss got out of bed and slipped into his clothes. He was something else!

When he was dressed, Bill walked to the bed, leaned over, and kissed Cindy. "I really do have to go," he said. "See you later at the diner?"

Cindy grinned. "You better believe it!" she replied.

Bill smiled and gave her a kiss. "We going to get together again tonight?" he asked.

Cindy smiled and said, "Yeah." Her fiancée was out of town for a week. What was the point of being lonely when she had a stud like Bill available?

Bill left. As he drove toward the diner, he grinned when he realized that Bonnie might just have done him a favor by leaving him.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12