Indiscretions Ch. 23

Story Info
Linda finds a new "friend."
6.6k words
4.55
25.9k
1
0

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty-three

Many miles from Jamestown, some interesting developments were happening on a modern horse farm owned by Dr. Michael Margulies. Linda Margulies, the doctor's wife, convinced her husband she needed someone to help with farm chores. He finally gave in and said she could hire someone.

Linda personally interviewed the applicants and selected Micky Williams. He was eighteen and had been working on a farm belonging to relatives ever since his parents died in a car crash when he was sixteen. He had been there six months and, it turned out, was an excellent choice. He was polite, worked hard, and neither swore nor did drugs.

Linda's two kids, Michael, Jr., age 5, and Marsha, age 6, considered Micky their big brother and adored him. He returned their affection and had become almost a member of the family.

When she began to look for a hired man, Linda intended to have the person she hired sleep in an area of the barn they had converted into an apartment. But instead, she gave Micky a room in the house.

Micky was a bulky youth with curly red hair, brown eyes, and an easy smile. He teased a lot, which hid from Linda the fact that he had a crush on her. He thought his employer, a slim, pretty woman with a head of wildly curled light brown hair, was the most beautiful female he'd ever seen. He fell asleep every night enjoying fantasies about her, fantasies he was sure would never become reality.

On Friday morning, Micky worked in the barn while Linda and the kids went swimming in the farm's big pond. The young man stacked hay on the second floor of the barn. It was warm in the hayloft, but he didn't mind. He had a clear view of his gorgeous employer from the door in the loft where the hay elevator dumped. It was warm, and he took frequent breaks, during which he watched Mrs. M, as he called his boss, while she laid on a blanket watching her kids play in the water.

The view was excellent, too. Mrs. M. had on an extremely scanty yellow spandex bikini with little daisies for trimming. The suit had a negligible bottom, which displayed most of her firm buttocks and the top consisted mainly of two small triangles of cloth held over her breasts with thin straps.

At one point, Micky glanced out the loft door and saw a car coming up the driveway. Mrs. M sat up, looked at the car, then looked at the kids, who were splashing each other in the cool water of the pond. "Kids, come on, your grandparents are here," he heard Linda call. The two children raced out of the water and greeted the two older people who stepped out of the car.

All of the people disappeared into the house, disappointing the young man, who continued working. A short while later, the people emerged from the house again. The kids, carrying small suitcases, dashed to the car and climbed into the back seat.

Micky, leaning against the door jamb, watched, his employer, who had put a pair of cutoff jeans over her swimsuit bottom, give the older man and woman a hug and a kiss. The two older people got in the car and it moved back down the driveway. "I forgot the kids were going to their grandparents'," he thought as he tossed another bale of hay up onto the pile he was building to make room for the new hay which was due to be delivered in a few weeks.

After the car was out of sight, Linda walked across the farmyard, into the barn, and looked up into the hayloft. "Micky, what are you doing?" she called.

"Ah...I...I'm up here, Mrs. M. I'm stacking hay to make room for the stuff that's coming," the young man replied.

Linda started climbing up the ladder to the hayloft. "Micky, you work entirely too hard," she commented as she ascended the ladder. "You should have taken a break and gone swimming with the kids."

"Yeah, I guess," the boy replied. He couldn't keep from looking at his employer's lovely body as she gracefully stepped off the ladder onto the floor of the hayloft. "But this needs to be done, you know? I'm not sure when they're bringing the hay and it will be a lot more work if we have to stack it downstairs then bring it up here."

"Can I help?" Linda asked. She brushed the back of her hand across her forehead. "God, it's hot up here. Look at you, you're all sweaty."

"Yeah, it is kinda hot," Micky replied, "but you gotta do stuff when it's time, you know? You can't do this in the winter when its cooler, there's no hay then."

Linda took a pair of gloves out of the hip pocket of her cutoffs and slipped them over her slim hands. "If I'd known how much work having a horse farm was before we bought this place," she said, "I think I'd have asked my husband to build us a hamster farm instead."

Micky laughed. "Yeah, hamsters would be a lot less work," he said. "But you can't ride them."

"I guess," Linda said. "But they make a lot less manure, and a bale of hay would last a year."

"Yeah, right," Micky laughed. "If you want to help, why don't you get up there on that pile of bales over there. I'll hand the bales up to you and you can stack them." He was thrilled that his employer had come out to the barn to help him, and even more thrilled that she was wearing only the shorts and top from her swimsuit. He did find her outfit more than a little distracting. He watched carefully as his lovely boss climbed up on the hay bales. "God, is she ever beautiful!" he thought.

They worked for quite a while and the pile grew and grew. They were almost done when Linda lost her balance reaching for a hay bale Micky was handing up to her. "Ohhh!" she moaned when she felt herself falling. The next thing she knew, she was lying atop Micky.

When his boss toppled onto him and he felt her warm, bare flesh come in contact with his, the young man immediately realized he had a problem. She moved, struggling to get off him, and he felt his penis begin to stiffen. He twisted his hips to the side to get into a position where his boss wouldn't feel his erection. The last thing he wanted was for her to get angry with him.

Linda struggled to her feet and stood there, red-faced and panting. Her sweat-covered skin was dotted with wisps of hay. She brushed at them. "Are you all right, Micky?" she asked. "I'm really sorry, I lost my balance and there was nothing to grab hold of..."

"I'm fine, Mrs. M.," the young man replied. "Except for this hard-on I have," he thought ruefully. He twisted himself around so he was sitting on the hayloft floor, leaning against an unstacked bale and began to pick wisps of hay from his sweaty body, too.

Linda studied him, looking concerned. "Are you sure?" she asked. "I mean, I did fall on you and all..."

"I'm OK, I really am," Micky replied. "How about you?"

"Thanks to you, I'm not hurt," Linda replied. She looked around the hayloft. "You know, I don't think you need to pile any more of this up there, that's too dangerous," she said. "I think there's plenty of room for the new hay, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess," the young man replied.

"I could use a swim to cool off," Linda said. "How about you?"

"Ah, yeah, I guess," Micky replied.

Linda smiled. "Good, since we're done, let's go for a dip. Then we can go in and I'll make dinner for us," Linda said. She started for the ladder and stepped onto it. "Are you coming, Micky?" she asked the young man, who was still sitting against the hay bale.

Micky started to get to his feet. "Yeah, I'll come down when you're off the ladder," he said. "It's not safe to have two people on a ladder."

"See you at the pond, then," Linda said. "Last one in's a rotten egg, and it looks like it's going to be you." She began to descend the ladder.

"Yeah, swell, a rotten egg with a hard-on," the young man thought glumly. He stood up, rearranged his swollen penis in his cutoffs as well as he could and walked to the ladder. Once his employer reached the bottom, he started down the ladder. By the time he reached the barn floor, Mrs. M had reached the pond and was stripping off her cutoff jeans. He walked toward the pond and watched her run out on the little dock and dive gracefully into the water. He sighed. "Maybe swimming will work like a cold shower," he thought as he got nearer to the pond. Unfortunately, with his bikini-clad boss in the water, he wasn't sure a swim would help his condition.

The young man's erection did soften to more manageable proportions while he and his boss swam. They finally climbed out of the water and headed for the house.

"I'm going to go upstairs, take a quick shower, and dry my hair," Linda told Micky. "Then I'll come down and make dinner for us."

"I think I'll take a shower, too," Micky said. Both of them headed for the second floor.

Linda went to her bedroom, took off her swimsuit, slipped into a robe and walked down the hallway to the bathroom. After the water in the shower was warm, she stepped under the shower head. For some reason, she found herself feeling edgy while she stood under the pelting water. "I hope I didn't hurt Micky when I fell on him," she thought as she stood under the hot, piercing spray, "Thank goodness he was there, though. I could have gotten hurt if he hadn't broken my fall."

She began to wash herself and was startled when, the minute the sudsy washcloth began to slide over her skin, tingles of delight began to spread through her. "What is wrong with me?" she mused. "I don't believe this. I'm an adult, but here I am, acting like a sex-starved teen-ager." She continued to move the lather-filled cloth over her body, enjoying the sensations she was giving herself. She knew she was arousing herself, but she couldn't stop. And, as she roused herself, she began to think about Micky. Her thoughts were both disturbing and arousing. "Did...did I feel what I think I did when I was lying on top of Micky?" she mused. She rubbed the washcloth over her erect nipples, which tingled wonderfully as she did. "Did...did he have a...an...an erection? Was that what I felt?" The pruient thoughts did little to calm the turbulence building in her body.

When, finally, she finished her shower, she dried herself off and dried her hair, then she went back to her bedroom. She put on jeans and, because she didn't really need one, she decided not to wear a bra. She slipped a sweatshirt over her head and when the soft garment slid down, it brushed her still-erect nipples. The sensations that rushed though her made her legs feel mushy. "Linda, you have to get hold of yourself!" she thought. She combed out her luxuriant hair, then she headed downstairs.

Micky, dressed in jeans and white T-shirt, was sitting at the kitchen table, holding a can of soda in his hands. When his employer walked into the kitchen, he looked up and smiled. "Ah, I put some frozen dinners in the oven, Mrs. M," he said. "I hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all, Micky," Linda replied. "I...I was going to make something like that anyhow."

Linda got herself a soda and sat down at the kitchen table. She and Micky sat there, drinking their sodas and not talking. They were both aware there was a tension between them that had never been there before, but neither of them knew what it was, or how to deal with it. Finally the buzzer on the stove sounded.

"I guess that means dinner's ready," Linda announced. She got up, got their food out of the oven and set it down on the table. Then she sat down and looked across the table at her young employee. "Micky, are you sure you're all right?" she asked. "We pay good money for insurance, if you're hurt, we need to get you checked out."

Micky kept his eyes on the plate of food in front of him while he shook his head. "Ah...I...I really am OK, Mrs. M.," he replied. "You really didn't hurt me."

They finished the meal in silence. After they finished their meal, dinner, Micky helped Linda clear the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. When that was done, the young man went into the living room and sat down in a big over-stuffed chair in front of the TV.

A few minutes later, Linda walked into the living room. "Was there anything special you wanted to watch on TV, Micky?" she asked.

The young man looked up at her and shrugged. "I don't think there's much on tonight," he said.

Linda sat down on the sofa and looked at the television guide in the newspaper. "You're right about nothing being on," she said. "Would you like to watch a movie?"

Micky nodded and said, "OK," very softly.

"Is there any movie in particular you'd like to watch?" Linda asked.

"Whatever you want to watch is fine with me," Micky replied.

Linda got up and picked out a movie from the selection she had on hand, and put it in the VCR. She walked back to the sofa, sat down, picked up the remote control, and turned on the VCR and TV. She couldn't understand why she was so jittery. She felt as if she could jump right out of her skin at the slightest sound. She curled her legs under her and, while she watched the movie she realized she might have made a mistake. The movie was a romance that had some fairly explicit love scenes. Those scenes left her feeling even edgier. She kept seeing herself and Micky on the TV screen instead of the actors in the movie. The disturbing images added considerably to the distress she was feeling.

Finally the movie ended. Linda stretched. "Well, I think I'm going to bed," she said. "What about you, Micky?"

Micky's problem with tumescence hadn't been helped by the love scenes. He was glad to hear his boss say she was going to bed. He figured he'd wait until his boss was upstairs, then go to bed, too. "Yeah, I think so, too," he replied. "I'm really pooped."

Linda smiled at him. "I'm not surprised," she said. "You did more than your share of work today."

Linda went upstairs to her bedroom slipped out of her sweatshirt and jeans and slipped on a soft, pink cotton pajama jumpsuit, then she slid into her king-sized bed. She tossed and turned, but couldn't get to sleep. Actually, she hated being in bed alone, a condition she found herself in far too often. For some reason, she was acutely aware of feeling lonely tonight, not that it was that much different when her husband was home. Michael was a busy surgeon and spent little time at home. Even when he was there, he normally did little more than eat and go to sleep.

Earlier that year, Linda had a short, but thrilling, affair with a man named Tom Singleton who delivered some horses to the farm. She and Tom shared one wild weekend, but she hadn't seen Tom for six months and her hopes that the affair would continue were fading. She had experienced no satisfying sex since her weekend tryst with a man she barely knew.

Down the hall from Linda, Micky was doing no better at getting to sleep. The young man continued to have memories of what it felt like when his employer's scantily clad body was lying atop his. He closed his eyes and could almost feel her soft, warm, silken skin brushing against his. The result of his avid woolgathering was a huge erection.

Linda's thoughs drifted from what she'd done with Tom Singleton to what happened in the barn earlier that day. "I wonder if Micky really did have an erection this afternoon when I...fell onto him?" she mused as she laid in her lonely bed. "God, we're alone here in the house and he's just down the hall. I could go to his room and..." Upset with herself, she off shook the thoughts. Micky was like a son, or maybe an older brother, she tried to tell herself, but with little conviction.

She sat up in bed. Maybe a cup of hot chocolate would help her get to sleep. She got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. When she picked up a spoon to put some hot chocolate mix in the cup, she realized she was trembling. "What's the matter with me?" she thought.

Micky got up, too, and headed downstairs, planning to get a soda. When he walked into the kitchen, he was surprised to see his employer standing at the counter with her back to him. She had on a pink jumpsuit that, he thought, made her look a lot younger. He started toward her. "Is everything all right, Mrs. M.?" he asked.

Linda, who was concentrating on making the hot chocolate, wasn't aware the young man was awake. Startled by the unexpected sound of his voice, she dropped the can of hot chocolate mix on the counter and began to cry.

Micky, surprised by his employer's reaction, stood in the kitchen doorway, bewildered. He felt guilty because he made her cry. He walked across the kitchen and did what his mother used to do when he was upset, he put his arms around her.

Linda moved into the young man's embrace, laid her head against his chest, slid her arms around him, and continued to sob. Her crying spell eventually ended, but they still stood there, holding each other, for a time. At last she leaned back in the circle of Micky's arms and looked up at him. She was trembling, and her chest was heaving.

Micky was trembling, too, as he gazed into his employer's wide blue eyes. He could barely breathe, and his heart was pounding. He couldn't believe he was holding her in his arms. He didn't know how this had happened, and he had no idea what would happen next. If he dropped dead right now, he'd die happy.

Linda felt her hand lifting, then she was tugging Micky's head down toward hers. She felt as if the whole situation was unreal, as if she was watching someone else doing this.

Trembling with anticipation, Micky saw Mrs. M's face move closer and closer to his, then her soft, warm lips were touching his. She moaned softly and pressed her mouth and body tighter against his. Flames of desire flared through him.

Kissing Micky was far more thrilling than Linda anticipated. It made her feel as if she was going to explode. One of her hands tangled in the young man's curly hair and her tongue slid across his lips.

Micky's mind was a jumble of bewilderment. He had often dreamed of holding and kissing Mrs. M, but he never thought he would! Not in his wildest dreams! Now her lithe body was pressed against his and her tongue was stroking his lips! His hips moved forward involuntarily.

The kiss ended only because they had to breathe. Linda, trembling like a leaf, her heart pounding like a trip-hammer, leaned back in Micky's arms once again. Her body was still pressed against his and she could felt his swollen penis against her middle. She knew that she was going to make love with him, and was thrilled by the realization.

Micky wasn't sure what Mrs. Margulies was going to do after their kiss ended. He wasn't sure whether she was angry or not. He still half-expected her to hit him, or yell at him, or something. But she didn't. She kept her hips pressed against his swollen groin and was looking at him with a strange look in her eyes. He was such a bundle of confused emotions he felt as if he was going to burst into tears.

Then, without saying a word, Mrs. Margulies backed out of his embrace, took his hand, and started for the doorway. Confused, scared, he went along with her.

Linda was experiencing just as much emotional turmoil as her young employee as she guided him up the stairs, down the hall, and into her bedroom. She couldn't stop herself, even though she knew what she was doing was wrong.

When they reached her bedroom, she let go of the young man's hand and turned to face him. He stood there red-faced, breathing heavily, still as a statue, gazing at her with wide, adoring eyes. She moved against him, put her arms around him and, once more their lips met in a fervent kiss, which fanned the glow of lust inside her into wildly leaping flames of need. As the time of the kiss lengthened, she slid her hand under his T-shirt and let it glide over his smooth, warm skin.

"Oh, God, Mrs. M!!!!" Micky groaned while her warm, soft hand slid over his bare skin. This was real! It was really happening! It felt fantastic, too, much better than he ever thought it would! Unbridled emotions raced through his over-worked mind as the slim, beautiful woman stroked his skin ever-so-lightly with her fingers.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers
12