Indiscretions Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers

He lifted his quaking hands and began to open the buttons down the front of his employer's soft cotton pajama jump suit. When it was open, he pushed it down over her shoulders. It slid down and puddled around her ankles, allowing him to view her lean, lovely body for the first time. His fingers began to move over her satiny skin.

Micky's fingers blazed trails of heat as they moved aimlessly over Linda's silken skin. She managed to tug his T-shirt over his head, then she opened his jeans and pushed them down over his hips. While their naked bodies pressed together in a yearning embrace she slid her hand between them and wrapped her fingers around the young man's throbbing erection. She stroked it gently and heard him whimper with delight. She needed to be made love to desperately so, pulling the quivering, moaning young man with her, she backed to the bed. Then they were lying on it, next to each other. Once more their lips met and their bodies pressed together.

Micky, confounded by the wonder of what was happening, let his hands continue to move over Mrs. Margulies's body without pattern. He was confused and more aroused than he ever dreamed it was possible to be! He was so befuddled that he found it difficult to think of what to do next.

Linda, driven by forces of desire raging wildly through her, gently urged the young man onto his back, then she straddled him and positioned her hips over his. She grasped his swollen penis and placed the of his swollen, pulsing shaft between her excitement-slick labia. Her body quaked as she slowly lowered herself and welcomed him into her. "Oh, God! I need this so much!" she thought as the young man's erection moved deeper and deeper into her. Ecstasy began to flood her.

Micky groaned passionately when Mrs. Margulies rolled on top of him. The next thing he knew, his rigid penis was embedded in her clutching, fiery cavern and moving deeper and deeper into her. He'd dreamed about what this moment would be like many times and, as good as those fantasies had been, he knew now that the reality was far better! It exceeded even his wildest dreams! A powerful onslaught of exhilarating sensations rippled through him as his swollen penis probed into the gorgeous older woman's body!

When Micky's erection slid into her, Linda experienced feelings so intensely wonderful she almost came before he was all the way in her! When he was in as far as he would go, she stayed atop him without moving for a time, savoring the wonderful feelings mounting in her. Finally, unable to remain still any longer, she began to rock her hips gently and felt his shaft sliding in and out of her.

Micky fought to keep himself under control, but he was engaged in a losing struggle. He was far too aroused! Once she began to move her hips, the pressures in his body reached the bursting point and he felt himself racing beyond the limits of control. "Aggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!! Goddddddd!!!!" he groaned when he felt his insides begin to uncoil. "I'm...I'm gonnna commmmeeeeeee!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" His penis began to pulsate, each spasm more exquisitely pleasurable than the last, then jets of his hot cream spewed into the body of the woman riding him.

Linda felt the young man's hot fluids gushing into her, then she, too, plunged into a spinning crazy world of delight. "Micky!! Ohhh!!! Ohhh!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, darling!! Oh, yessss!!!" she cried, while her body thrashed against her lover's, "Come, darling!!! Come!! Fill me! Fill meeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm coming!! I'm coming toooooooooooooo!!!!!"

The two lovers strained against each other while intense passion arced between them like high-voltage current. At last the fervent motions of their bodies slowed, then it stopped. They were too spent to talk so they lay wrapped in each other's arms, their bodies still joined.

Finally Linda rolled off the young man, stretched out next to him and, exhausted, fell asleep. Micky dozed off, too.

Micky woke up a little later, confused to find himself in a strange bed with a warm body pressed against his. He remembered what happened and his heart began to pound. He had made love with Mrs. Margulies, it wasn't a dream! She was lying next to him with her lovely body pressed against his. He studied his employer's lovely face and body as she slept. She was even more beautiful than he dreamed she'd be! Her breasts were small, but firm, and rose and fell evenly as she breathed in her sleep.

The young man felt his penis begin to swell and grow while his gaze traveled over Mrs. M's lovely nude body. Her breasts were, he thought, nearly perfect. The tips were capped by large, dark circles, out of which protruded thick, partially-erect nipples.

"We...we really did do it!" the young man mused as he studied his sleeping companion's lithe, lovely body. "It wasn't a dream!" He couldn't remember exactly what had happened, but he did recall how wonderful it felt. His penis continued to grow, becoming a throbbing, heavily veined monster, the purple head pointing toward his lover's lean, luscious body.

Micky was captivated by the gorgeous mounds adorning the slumbering woman's chest. Moving with great care, he bent and gently took one semi-hard nipple between his lips. He was delighted when, immediately, it began to swell against his lips.

Linda was awakened by delightful sensations sweeping through her. It felt as if someone was sucking her nipple. She was disoriented at first, but the recollection of where she was, who was with her and how they'd come to be in that situation returned rapidly as she grew more and more wide-awake. "My God!" she thought, while marvelous feelings evoked by what Micky was doing to her breasts with his lips and tongue rushed through her, "I really did it! I seduced Micky!" She didn't move. What the young man was doing felt so wonderful she didn't want it to stop. Then he shifted and gently drew her other nipple between his lips. It felt so delicious she almost groaned with delight, but she struggled to keep silent while she grew more and more aroused by what the young man was doing.

Micky, unaware that his companion had awakened, continued to shift his attentions from one nipple to the other. Her nipples grew larger and harder the more he suckled them. Before long, even her dark areolas were distended and standing out from the smooth flesh of her breasts.

"I...I shouldn't be doing this!" Linda thought, but thoughts of stopping were overridden by the powerful feelings the young man's tender caresses were evoking. What little self-control she had vanished. "Oh, God! What he's doing...it...it feels so wonderful! Ohhh!!! So wonderful!!!" she thought.

Micky continued suckling one breast and, while he did, he took its mate between his thumb and forefinger and began to twirl it gently.

The delectable feelings sweeping over Linda continued to grow more and more intense. She tried to speak, but when she opened her mouth, nothing would come out. Growing need was rapidly overpowering her.

Micky avidly continued to fulfill his long-held fantasy, which continued to be even more wonderful than he dreamed it would be.

Linda knew she was dangerously close to losing control of herself again. "What's...happening to me?" she thought as wild feelings caromed through her. "I...I...Oh, God! Oh, God! What's happening to me? Oh, God!!" Then she was having an orgasm and was no longer abele maintain the pretense of sleep. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!!!" she cried. "Micky!! Mickeeeeee!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!!! Mickeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Micky, startled by Mrs. M's sudden ecstatic outburst, stopped what he was doing. He was afraid he'd hurt her but, while he watched in amazement, she clutched her breasts, her body thrashed on the bed, and she kept moaning frantically.

When Linda was at last able to think clearly, she looked at the young man, who had a look of concern on his face.

Frightened that he'd done something wrong, Micky asked, "Did...did I hurt you, Mrs. M?"

Linda pulled him against her. "Oh, no, darling! Oh, no! That...what you just did...it was marvelous!" she whispered. "You made me come! It...it was lovely!"

Once again they kissed, and as their tongues lashed, the fires of passion were stoked once more, and Linda felt the young man's erection press against her again. "It's too late to stop now," she thought as desire began to fill her. "Would...would you like to make love to me again, Micky?" she asked.

The young man had never heard a more wonderful question. "Oh, God, yesss, I sure would!!!!" he replied. He began to explore her lithe body, running his hands over her smooth, warm skin, loving the way she felt, feeling passion reasserting itself inside him.

Linda exulted when she felt excitement begin to flourish anew deep inside her. Micky's touch was heavenly! He was so gentle! This was so wonderful! "Micky! Oh, Micky!" she murmured, covering his face with wet kisses. "Make love to me! Please, Micky, make love to me!"

The young man gazed at her breasts which were even more beautiful than he dreamed they'd be. The tips were capped by dark circles from which protruded large, erect nipples. His hand shook as he reached out and touched one.

"Oh, Micky!!!" Linda groaned. Thrills shot through her when the young man began to explore her breast. When his lips engulfed her nipple and he began to suck it softly she thought she would come, right then and there! As they'd done before, the young man's lips shifted from one nipple to the other and back. She writhed on the bed, moaning. "Micky!!! Mickee!! Oh, Micky!!!!" she wailed, her back arching, her body on fire. "Kiss them!!! Oh, God!! Kisssss themmmmm!!! Take me!! Please, Micky!! Take me!!" she cried, clutching at him, her hips rising and falling, demanding fulfillment. "I need you in meeeeee!!!" She rolled on her back and pulled him atop her. "Take me Micky!" she purred. "I need you!"

Micky, lying on top of Mrs. Margulies, felt his erection slide between her legs. Her hips were rocking, causing her hot, wet opening to caress his swollen shaft. It felt so good he couldn't keep from shuddering. He raised his hips and the pulsing, swollen tip slid between her labia. When he lowered his hips, he was surprised and thrilled to feel his erection sliding into her tight, wet opening.

When the young man's swollen organ slid into her, filling her, an even more intense rush of thrills swept through Linda. "Yessss!!! Oh, Micky, yessss!!!!" she groaned. "Oh, darling, yesss!!!"

Micky was exultant! Acting purely on instinct, he began to move his hips. He was making love to Mrs. M again! And, as he moved in and out of her, her tight sleeve caressed his embedded organ, sent euphoric feelings sweeping through the young man.

"Oh, Micky, yesssss!!!!" Linda moaned while the young man's invading organ plunged deep into her, stirring her toward another explosion of erotic frenzy. "Take me!!! Oh, God, Micky!!! Take meeee!!!!"

All Micky was capable of doing was continuing to plunge his erection into her. The more aroused he got, the faster his hips moved. They became a blur of motion as he rammed his turgid penis deep into the gorgeous older woman's lissome body.

Linda felt herself shaking from the young man's powerful onslaught. "That's it!! Oh, God, Micky!! Yes!! That's it!!!" she cried. "Oh, darling!! Yesss!!! Take mee!!"

Micky felt the convulsions in his middle that told him his fluids were once again about to bubble up and explode from him. The pleasure he was experiencing was so intense it verged on pain. Then his penis began powerful pulsations and his hot cream began to blast into his partner's writhing body.

"I'm commmmmminnnnnggggggg!!!!!" he cried, "Oh, God, Mrs. M!! Lindaaaaaa!!! Oh, God!!! I'm commmminnnnngggggg!!!!!"

When Linda felt the young man's hot fluids splashing against her cervix her body once more went into convulsions of bliss. "Me, too!!! Oh, Micky!!! Oh, Micky!!! I'm commingg, too!!!!" she groaned. "I...I'm commminnnggg toooooo!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!"

Their bodies rocking and shaking, their hips grinding together, the lovers once again shared ultimate joy. After a while their passion slowly, began to wane and, eventually, they had partaken of all there was to share. Locked in a tight embrace, they gazed lovingly at each other.

"God, Micky, that was so incredible!" Linda told her young lover. "You are magnificent!"

Micky nodded. "It was unreal!" he replied breathlessly. "I...I never knew making love could be like that! I knew it would feel good, but not that good!"

"I...I hope you aren't upset with me," Linda told him. "I don't know what came over me tonight, but I..."

Micky, kissed her. "How could I be upset with you, Mrs. M?" he responded. "Do you have any idea how many nights I've dreamed of doing what we just did?" He rolled over and kissed her and, the minute their lips touched, he felt his companion's mouth open, then he experienced a rush of thrills when her tongue probed into his mouth. Locked in a passionate embrace, they laid back on the bed.

After the kiss ended, Linda felt Micky's lips begin to move down her throat and onto her breasts. Everywhere his lips ventured, they left tingling trails of bliss. She couldn't keep still and soft groans of joy began to escape from her. She had needed this for so long! And, she admitted to herself, she wanted it and had no intention of doing without it ever again!

The ardent young man captured one of Linda's hardening nipples in his mouth, and sucked on it.

"Yessss!!!! Oh, yesssss!!!!" she groaned as the gentle suction of Micky's mouth drew her rigid nipple into the warmth and wetness of his oral cavity. "Oh, darling! Yesss!!! Yessss!!! Oh, God!!"

Micky's hands continued moving boldly over Linda's body, down across her belly, causing her flesh to ripple as they glided over it and caused an unending stream of thrills to assail her while his hand continued to moved over her, exploring, seeking. When she felt his fingers combing through her pubic hair she groaned louder. Her body twisted and turned while under his caresses continued.

Micky's hand moved to the junction where his partner's legs and body met and brushed her swollen clit. Shock-waves of ecstasy rattled her from the roots of her hair to the tips of her toes and her hips rose off the bed as her back arched.

"More!!! Please, Micky, touch me more!!!" Linda begged. "It feels so wonderful!"

Micky wasn't sure exactly what he'd done, but whatever it was obviously felt really good to Mrs. M, so he complied with her plea and kept doing it. Soon she was moaning, writhing, and clutching at the bedspread, while her hips rocked and thrust against his hand.

Linda's fervent reactions were having an equally powerful effect on Micky. His cock once again began to swell. He dampness on the sheets under him as his pre-cum juices seeped from the tip of his engorged penis. He withdrew his hand, despite a groan of protest from his companion.

Linda opened her eyes, wondering what happened to the hand that had been bestowing such divine thrills on her. She held her arms out to him. "Take me, Micky!" she begged. "Please, darling, take me!!! I need you again!"

Micky climbed between Mrs. M's slim legs, grasped his swollen shaft and slid the tip of it through the humid lips of her vagina. Then he drove it into her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" Linda groaned when Micky's thick wand plunged into her lubricant-slick love-tunnel. God! He filled her so well! He was such a satisfying lover!

Micky was aflame with need once again. Once he had his erection embedded in Linda, his hips began to beat an erotic tattoo against hers. So frantic were his actions that they quickly had both of them experiencing salvo after salvo of bliss.

"I'm commmminnnnngggggg!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" he cried when passion once again unleashed itself and ripped through him. He felt his fluids pumping out of him and gushing into his partner.

"Gaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" Linda groaned when she felt the splash of the young man's hot juices inside her, releasing her furies of joy once again. "Mickeeee!!! Mickeeeee!!! Ohhhh!!!" she cried. "Ohhh, yesssssss!!! Yesssssss!!!! Yesssss!!! I'm commmminnnnnnggggggggg!!!! Yessssss!!!!! Yessssss!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!" Her legs locked behind his and her hands clutched him while their hips continued to slam together in the age-old struggle of passion.

When, finally their need was sated, they lay in each other's arms, gazing fondly at each other. They snuggled closer and kissed fondly. Linda remained confused. She did, after all, have a husband and two children. But, while Micky lived there, she also had a lover who made her feel young and beautiful. She knew it was wrong for her to consider continuing her affair with her young employee but, right now, all she could think about was how wonderful he made her feel and the fact that he would be available to her. "I don't think Micky would mind too much if our affair were to continue," she speculated. "I know I certainly wouldn't."

Micky was watching his employer's pretty face and could tell she was thinking about something. He was about to ask her what she was thinking about but, both emotionally and physically exhausted, the young man found himself in a battle to keep his eyes open instead. "I wonder if Mrs. M will keep on making love with me after tonight," he mused as he vainly tried to fight off sleep.

As they lay locked in each other's arms and, the two new lovers drifted into a sound sleep.

318

Roi: Indiscretions


D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers
12