Indoctrination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I know Mom, but you know Rachel. She'll never change."

"So are you both coming up for the weekend then?"

"Yeah. We'll be there on Saturday. No problem at all."

"Good. I can always rely on you Amanda. What time do you think you'll be here?"

"Maybe around lunchtime."

"Right, I'll make some lunch for you. See you then dear. Love you."

"Love you too Mom."

The line went dead.

Drone 852 discontinued the routine it was running. It had function to perform.

* * *

rachel stood before mistress. The drones had collected her from the room and brought her to this place. They had removed her headphones. rachel had been disturbed by the sudden silence. Then she saw mistress.

rachel sank to her knees in submission before the higher being who controlled her.

"I must say that you did quite well to get out of the complex. Most of them don't manage it. I'm impressed."

rachel said nothing. she kept her head lowered, not daring to look at her mistress.

"And you happily sacrificed your poor sister in order to escape didn't you. Hardly an edifying example of daytime tv family values was it."

rachel knelt. The fear was gone.

"Now what shall I do with you little slavebitch. You had the temerity to humiliate me and defile the sacred uniform of a mistress. I could torture you to an unbelievable death and you'd still be begging me for more and more pain. Would you like that?"

The riding crop was pressed firmly against rachel's cheek.

"Or I could just stick to the original plan and have you turned into a drone. A lifetime of mindless servitude. Existing simply to follow one command after the next without question. Does that sound like a more agreeable fate?"

"But that would be such a waste of talent. You showed a good deal of resilience in managing to break through your programming and get outside. You impressed me a great deal."

The crop was under rachel's chin now.

"You're perfect mistress material. Once we twist that mind of yours into a more useful tool, I'm sure that you'll prove quite talented."

The crop was gone now. rachel was lifted to her feet by strong arms. The drones led her to the char like station in the centre of the room and sat her down on it. They removed the hated slavecollar from around her neck. It felt strange to be free of the constricting collar that had bound her neck for so long.

A helmet like device similar to the one in the brainwashing chamber was lowered over her head. A visor covered her eyes but rachel could still see out.

From the side of the helmet unit, tiny needles began to extend out towards the corner of each of rachel's eyes.

"Some implants are going to be put into your eyes and ears now," mistress announced cheerfully. "It will hurt for a while but it's well worth it."

One of the drones was standing directly in front of rachel.

"Allow me to introduce you to drone 852," mistress went on.

The pain in her eyes was agony but rachel still stared outwards.

"Drone 852 has only recently finished processing but has proven to be quite the eager little slut. When you are a mistress I'm sure that you'll appreciate screwing drones as much as I do."

The anonymous drone hadn't moved.

There was intense pain in both of her ears now. Sheer agony. rachel opened her mouth to scream but there was nothing there.

"Now while we fully install the core mistress programming, perhaps a little oral stimulation is in order."

The drone lowered it's mask and rachel looked at the slack featureless face that had been hidden beneath the grey dronehood. rachel felt nothing. This creature was merely another drone, one of many that existed to serve and obey. The drone's blue eyes were dull.

Now the drone's face was between rachel's spread legs. The drone's tongue kissed her pussy.

The newly created mistress writhed in the chair.

* * *

Amanda was gone now.

Drone 852 surveyed the scene. The three other occupants of the rather unremarkable suburban sitting room were on their knees. Each head had been fitted with a gleaming silver coloured metal framework device. A wraparound visor covered each pair of eyes while headphones had been pushed deep into the ears. Wires snaked down from the domes to central box on the floor.

They were learning.

They were becoming slaves.

They would obey.

The two older people, Amanda's parents, would not require very sophisticated programming. They would not be required to perform very complicated function so there was no need to remove too many behavioural characteristics or memories. They were being enslaved primarily to prevent discovery of drone 852 and mistress 104's new function.

Once indoctrinated, they would never question or even suspect their former daughter's new lives. It would be of no interest to them. They would not even be consciously aware of their new programming most of the time. It would remain locked away in the subconscious, stealthily controlling their thoughts and actions while they went about their normal routines as far as friends and neighbours were concerned, but their unconscious slaveminds could be activated fully when required to provide useful function.

The third person was Amanda's youngest sister, Laura. The girl was only eighteen and bore more resemblance to Rachel than Amanda.

The brainwashing would ensure her compliance also.

Drone 852 noted that the lauraslave was scheduled to receive further treatment at a later date.

It would take a number of hours to complete their programming but already the changes being burned into the soft yielding minds of the drone's former parents and sister were taking effect.

Drone 852 stood rigidly. It stared calmly ahead, ignoring the trio of family members kneeling beneath it. It had performed it's function well. All three subjects were being enslaved.

Drone 852 felt the stirrings beneath it's jeans. It felt the phallus units beginning to swell inside it's body. It was being rewarded for carrying out it's task correctly. A low moan escaped it's lips before it sank to the floor.

The three other slaves to be, didn't hear. They were oblivious to the writhing form of drone 852 just a few feet away from them.

They were too occupied with learning to obey.

END