Indriana - Making of a Priestess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Allorn still on his back, Indriana turned around and lowered herself onto his shaft—no longer surprised he was still hard. A brief thought convinced her she could go one more round with her beautiful lover, and she angled her hips and sank fully down on him.

A fire burned in her eyes as she kissed the god again. The voice spoke inside her skull once more. "Indeed, the need within you is great, as my Tessa told me."

"Sometimes I fear it is too great. It never passes."

"Hush. Your need is as great. But so is the need in Korath, and you will be equal to the task. Did not Tessa tell you I would see to your need as no other?"

Slowly riding the thick staff of the god, she nodded, then noticed a wicked grin take form on his face. Wet and slick as she had been at no other time, as she continued riding him she felt something else. Over the course of moments she at first thought she was imagining things and realized another thing, very real thing, was now pressing at her rosebud. She reached back and felt, well, something that could not be there—a second cock. As she contemplated where it might be headed, she was thankful it was much smaller than the other, and incredibly slippery.

The god seized her hands and held them tight against her back. Feeling utterly possessed, she was quite ready for what she knew was coming next.

Allorn had pulled her all the way forward on his chest so his massive cock was barely within her. His second shaft extended a little more and was now just touching her nether opening. "As no other, my sweet Indriana." The god watched her expression intently as he held her tight and pushed her back and onto his impossible twin cocks: the one she knew filling her pussy to capacity even as the other slid unchallenged into the previously unexplored space of her ass. Slowly he pulled her downward until she was fully impaled in front and behind, then he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to a sitting position, forcing himself as deep as possible into her pussy and ass at the same time. Her mouth opened but she found she had no words.

Allorn held her waist and lifted her off his twin cocks. She placed her hands on his chest as he began to thrust into her. The cock in her ass was a totally new sensation, but a pleasurable one on par with the thick shaft pummeling her pussy. Holding her body in place for his pleasure and hers, he drove into her repeatedly, the new feelings spreading quickly and blocking all thought. "As no other," Allorn said again in her mind, his pace increasing and his two cocks providing far more than double the pleasure to his newest High Priestess. The god readied himself to flood her. "Speak," said the voice in her mind.

The light gathered behind her eyes, made ready to burst. "Please come," she said weakly as a massive orgasm burst upon her. Allorn shouted his approval in her mind as his twin cocks stiffened, swelled, and burst inside her. Indriana felt satisfied beyond her beliefs as she crested one wave, and then another, as the god filled her with his seed. Her mouth lolled open, but no sound save a groan came forth as the god fucked her through another orgasm. Even as he continued to come, her orgasm did not wane. Breathing became difficult and as she continued to be driven to orgasm by the wonderful cocks inside her, Indriana collapsed onto Allorn's chest, her pussy continuing to spasm, demonstrating a wanton desire the god had not encountered in six thousand years. Her flesh still willing even if she was no longer awake, Allorn made his orgasm last another minute pumping the new Priestess' womb to overflowing before he finally withdrew and disappeared in tendrils of smoke.

-----

Indriana awoke on a bed of fine linens and furs. She could not recall ever feeling so well rested and had no idea how long she had been asleep. Then, recalling the events of last night, her hands went to her pussy expecting to be a least a little sore, but she found no discomfort. Blushing, she ran a hand between her shapely buttocks, but again she found no pain.

Surprised and relieved after the vigorous fucking she had given and taken from the god, she stretched like a cat, reveling in the feel of the silken sheets on her skin.

As she rolled over onto her belly she was struck by an odd and uncomfortable feeling. Looking down, it was not her nudity that surprised her. Rather it was the now obvious reason it was uncomfortable for her to lie on her chest.

Overnight she had apparently grown a simply enormous pair of breasts. Sitting up, she was instantly struck by the feeling that they were not only huge butfull, a totally new sensation for her. Unable to stop herself, she ran her hands over her new assets, enjoying how they felt and finding she liked the look of them. Remembering the only unpleasant part of the previous evening, she hefted her breasts and examined her nipples. If the size of her breasts did not convince her something very real had happened to her, the rings that now pierced her nipples surely did. She touched them gingerly, but found they as well were not sore.

However, she slowly realized that while her nipples were simply sensitive, the sensation of fullness in her huge breasts was becoming just short of painful. The pressure within them now evoked the feeling of walking on a foot that had fallen asleep. Any movement seemed to make her abundantly aware of her tits, and she had no idea how to take care of her situation. Then, she remembered Tessa's final words from the night before,"In the morning, you must seek out a Priest."

She jumped off the bed, causing her large and overfilled breasts to remind her of their condition with a shock. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she said as she tried to minimize their movement. Not daring to risk the sensation of anything touching her breasts, she left the room nude, trying gamely, if unsuccessfully, to tread lightly and minimize their jiggling. "Have you seen a Priest?" she asked the first woman she found. The woman took her arm and led her through the temple. Finally, the tingling in her chest becoming truly painful, they arrived.

"Come with me," he said.

He led her a short distance to his chambers. She preceded him into the room and he shut the door as he followed her in. He turned, and did not seem surprised by her nudity, her breasts, or her urgency. The Priest reached out and held her tits in his hands. Indriana swooned as he fondled her breasts, half in pain, half in pleasure. "Indriana, Priestess-to-be, I have been waiting for you. You must choose now, for me to help you or to say the word."

She struggled to say anything as his actions inflamed her libido and caused her discomfort at the same time, but she did not want to change her mind.

She put her hands under his and looked him in the eyes, "These are painfully full and Tessa said to find a Priest."

The Priest nodded quickly, "I should probably take that as a request for help."

She nodded, the discomfort in her breasts suddenly overwhelming. He motioned to a long padded bench. "The best position for this is for you to be on all fours. Please kneel and get comfortable there." She followed his directions, though she found her now hanging breasts only seemed to make things worse.

"Almost there. Don't worry," he said. Her hair hanging around her face as she tried to breathe normally, Indriana noticed a shock of brilliant red hair mixed in with her black tresses and wondered about it.

Her breasts hanging like jackfruit, she watched him pull a piece of stretchy clothing over each of her breasts. "This will feel a bit strange, but trust me." The garment enveloped and held her globes independently and had cords woven through them, the ends of which hung at her sides. The sensation for Tessa as he adjusted the material was, again, like walking on a foot that had fallen asleep. She gritted her teeth against it.

The material seemed designed to caress her breasts, while the cords would obviously be doing some squeezing. She noticed that her nipples, and their new rings, were uncovered. She watched him attach a small cup to each of her exposed nipples, a tiny spring tugging on the ring to hold the cup in place. She saw that a tube ran from each nipple to a flask on either side of the chair and knew at once what was going to happen.

His preparations apparently complete, the Priest moved behind her. She looked over her shoulder and watched as he shed his robe. His cock was thick and hard, almost a copy of the god's. Unconsciously, she licked her lips and turned her head forward, ready for the fucking she knew was coming. The Priest gathered the cords from the mesh nets into his hands and knelt between her thighs as felt for her opening. As both of them already knew, she was wet, open, and ready. As he stroked the head of his cock along her slit she forgot about her engorged, aching breasts and harnessed nipples.

"I have never been someone's first," he said, holding his cock at her entrance.

She groaned in desire. "Tell me your name, Priest."

"It is Goran, Priestess-to-be."

"Goran, I need your help. My breasts ache for relief. Please help me."

In reply the Priest pulled the cords tight and the material squeezed her tits firmly. The ache had but an instant to register, for he lunged into her wanton pussy with one quick stroke, each of them grunting in approval as he sheathed himself fully inside her.

Her eyes shot open as the tingling in her chest seemed to now connect directly to her clit. "Fuck me!" she commanded, and Goran responded by ramming into her relentlessly, her pussy taking every stroke and grasping at him in welcome reply to his actions. The constant squeeze on her breasts was now adding its own thread of pleasure to the mix, and in a short time, even for her, Indriana felt herself clench as Goran's cock drove her to climax. But the reward for her service was only beginning.

Though he was enchanted by the pussy of the new Priestess as she tightly gripped his cock, Goran kept his wits about him as he had been trained. As soon as he was certain she was climaxing, he pulled the two pairs of cords with all his strength. At once the flexible material contracted around Indriana's overfilled breasts, squeezing them strongly with a milking motion from base to nipple. Already coming, Indriana felt a bright new sensation shoot from her nipples through her clit and right in to her brain as warm liquid gushed forth through her nipples and down to the waiting flasks. Her orgasm peaked anew and her breathing seized as her whole body was wracked with pleasure.

Goran let the pressure up just a little, but as soon as he felt her take one deep breath, he gave her two quick, full strokes and buried himself within her as he pulled the cords taut again with all his strength. Barely down from one peak, the feelings repeated and she immediately hit another, her breath kept from refilling her lungs as another strong orgasm contracted her diaphragm.

Goran did this to her a third, fourth, and fifth time before he saw the flasks were full and thus her breasts had been emptied of Allorn's gift. She breathed heavily and tried to relax as he deftly reached around and removed the cups and material from her breasts and dropped them to the floor. She noticed her breasts felt normal now, though they were still obviously large. "Mmmm, thank you Goran."

"It is my pleasure to serve, Priestess."

Indriana felt a surge of pride at her new title, but she also felt his cock, still stiff and ready, flex within her. "And now Goran, I should thank you properly." She clenched his cock with her pussy. "Use me foryour pleasure. Now."

Goran, his hands now reaching under and grasping her tits, began to pound her with rapid full strokes. "Ride me, Goran!" Indriana yelled.

Grunting with effort, Goran bucked into her hungry pussy as fast as he could, and she tightened herself as a clenched fist around him. A short time later, he yelled, "Yes!", and then his cock stiffened one more time before he started to spurt into her welcoming pussy.

Indriana felt the throb and realized she could feel every pulse and spurt as he came.

"Allorn!" she screamed.

As her pussy grasped at his cock, she realized her error and yelled, "Fuck me Goran!" as she came with a force second only to the night before. Goran continued to knead her tits and grunt with effort as he drove his seed into the newest Priestess of Allorn. For her part, Indriana came with him, reveling once more in the feel of a man flooding her pussy. Long seconds passed as he finished spending within her, her orgasm lasting nearly as long as his.

Sated for perhaps the second, but far from last, time in her life, Indriana pulled away from Goran, stood, and walked to the bed. She flopped down on it. "That was....mmmmm," she purred, noting that this time she could feel his spend between her thighs.

Goran laid down next to her. "Thank you. I agree, that was incredible. As I said, it was my first time initiating a new Priestess."

Indriana gestured at the flasks filled by her breasts. It was more clear than she expected. "And that would be the elixir I take it?"

"The most important part of it anyway. After you spend time with the god, it is the task of the Priest to draw his essence from your breasts."

"And needless to say the task is enjoyable."

"The god wills it that only when you climax will his essence flow. I know of no part of the process that is not exquisitely pleasurable."

Indriana's hands went unconsciously to her nipples and the rings which now adorned them. "Well, there is perhaps one part."

"Oh?"

"Nevermind. Now, if I may ask, how are Priests initiated?"

"How else? We are tested by making love to the god."

She was confused, and it shown on her face, "How is it--"

"What? Oh no. You do not understand." He leaned in close and whispered, "I will tell you a secret."

"Yes?"

"Well, Allorn is a god, yes?"

"I am certain of that now as never before," said Indriana, recalling how thoroughly fucked she had been the night before at the hands, and cocks, plural, of Allorn. And her new breasts, of course.

"Well, a god is agod after all. They can take whatever form they like."

"You mean?"

"Each Priest is tested on his ability to satisfy thegoddess Allorn. Those that are worthy are allowed to serve as Priests and service the Priestesses. Like yourself."

Indriana noticed that her once black hair was now completely red. "And would you mind telling me how Allorn appeared as a woman?"

Goran smiled and ran the back of his hand over her hair, down over and squeezing her breasts before continuing down her abdomen to her mons. "She had fiery red hair, and the most beautiful and large breasts. But other than that, you don't look like her."

She laughed. "So other than the tits and the hair, no similarity. Allorn thinks like a man, your initiation not withstanding."

"Oh?"

"His temples all have women that must have exactly the assets he most desires. And what of you? Did you see the goddess again?"

He shook his head. "No, but seeing to the needs of the Priestesses is enough to keep me satisfied even though I know I will not see her again. Your hair and breasts are reminder enough of who I serve. However, unlike you, I don't have immortality." He kissed her nipples, tugging briefly on the rings before kissing her lips. "But I will serve you and the god as long as my body is able. And for as long as you will have me."

Indriana kissed him, then hugged him. "Mmmm. You are a wonderful servant Goran. Be sure of that."

Goran smiled, then rose and donned his robes before he picked up the two full flasks next to the chair. "The maids will be looking for these."

Indriana nodded. Then, laughing at his poor if unintended joke, she followed him out of the room and went in search of Mother Tessa.

-----

Sitting across from Tessa, Indriana pulled the length of her hair from behind her and draped it over her melon sized tits. She hefted them and looked at Tessa. "I take it these, and the hair, are permanent?"

"Every Priestess shares these traits." She grinned, knowingly, "The god knows what he likes."

Indriana twirled her hair, which after her fucking and milking had become one color, "I should have liked anything but red."

"You could ask him to change it, though I doubt the god will listen."

Indriana sighed. "No, it would be unseemly to complain."

"But it's just the hair? You are okay with the breasts?"

Indriana realized she was fondling them, and stopped. "I should thank you," Indriana said.

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Mmmmm. Let's just say that for the first and second times in my life I have been completely filled and fulfilled ." She grinned lecherously, "And I cannot wait to do it again."

"I am pleased to hear you say that, though I cannot claim to be surprised. Did the god do something in particular then? For you specifically?"

Indriana thought back to the exquisite and unexpected double dicking she had received. She shivered at the thought. "For now I'll keep that to myself." She smirked, "But maybe I will ask him to show you."

Tessa nodded, still curious how the god had calmed Indriana's ardor, even if only for a few hours. "Unfortunately, I am afraid there will be a slight delay before the next time. As I said, Korath needs you and you must depart at once."

"I see. Tell me, you are the only High Priestess at this temple, are you not?" Tessa nodded. "Given how much, um, elixir I produced this morning, how often need I see the god to meet the needs of a town this size?"

"Three to four times a week, give or take."

"And what happens if the town grows or something unexpected happens?"

"Then the Priestess must select another to join her when the need becomes more than she can handle alone. And likely another Priest as well. For a sudden thing, well, she and the Priests must endure."

"And Korath is nearly three times the size of Surrey."

"Yes, there were three Priestesses, and four Priests. Three of the Priests were in the temple when the earthquake struck. They survived. Our sisters and the other Priest were out in town and killed by a collapsing building."

"Oh my."

"Yes. You see the tragedy is complete. Not only is there great loss of life, but the place the people turn to for help will have no way to do so once their supplies are exhausted."

"So it will just be myself, and the three Priests, to provide for the city's needs?"

Tessa nodded, "Unless and until I can find another."

Indriana was solemn at the thought of the lives lost. She nodded in reply, "I will endure and do what is needed."

Tessa smiled and took the new Priestess' hands in her own. "And now you see why I made the choice I did."

Indriana, invigorated by purpose as well, rose to her feet and turned to leave the room. "I go at once to help Korath. I will send word of the conditions there,Sister Tessa. And with Allorn's help we will heal the city."

{Epilogue}

Dearest Sister Tessa,

Conditions in Korath were far worse than we knew. So great was the suffering that the supply of elixir was gone before I arrived. I proceeded straight to the temple where the Priests urged me to rest before seeing the god. Knowing the need of the city was great, I went immediately to the chamber and found Allorn waiting for me. I saw the god four times that night before the thought of having my breasts milked again was enough to dampen my ardor. I need not tell you how surprised that made me feel! It turned out to be for the better, because the Priests are a bit older than yours and I had somewhat worn them out.

They let me sleep far too long afterwards, and when I awoke I was ravenous and thirsty beyond measure. I told the maids to have one of the Priests standing by, then threw myself back into the chamber. As the god came to me and filled me with his lovely prick, my vitality and purpose were restored. Over the course of the day I gained an odd fondness for staying awake after he finished inside me. I loved the feel of feel his essence flowing into my body and upward into my breasts. Many times I stayed mounted on him until the process was complete, only then dismounting his glorious shaft to immediately seek a Priest to fuck and milk me. Oh, I know that sounds crass, but we are women of Allorn, are we not? Can we not speak plainly?